Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,924 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Ladies, What Would You Do If This Happened To Your Daughter? (PICS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ladies, What Would You Do If This Happened To Your Daughter? (PICS) (1931 Views)

Veronica Adeleke: Shark-Themed 2nd Birthday Party For Davido's Daughter (Pics) / Bisola Congratulates Thin Tall Tony On The Birth Of His Daughter [PICS] / Murphy Afolabi Abandons His 7-Year-Old Daughter [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, What Would You Do If This Happened To Your Daughter? (PICS) by DJBIGGY(m): 10:17am On Nov 03, 2016
There is no way a lady would have a baby daddy and not have one or two rivalry behaviour with his own spouse.

So supposing on a good day you drop your little daughter off to spend time with her daddy intact with no reduction in her body.

By the end of the day, his girlfriend decides to remix her hair to be way shorter than what it used to be. Will you stage WWIII in his house or be cool your daughter spent time with her?

http://www.olamzy.com/2016/11/ladies-what-would-you-do-if-this.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If This Happened To Your Daughter? (PICS) by Laurgirl(f): 1:31pm On Nov 03, 2016
i'll hold the GF down and shave her entire head, afterall, it's just hair!

7 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If This Happened To Your Daughter? (PICS) by faruku104(m): 3:34pm On Nov 03, 2016
Laurgirl:

Lord you really will not spare cos i had already started imagining how u will do all that cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If This Happened To Your Daughter? (PICS) by DozieInc(m): 4:18pm On Nov 03, 2016
Laurgirl:
Hahahaah... chop knuckles jare

(1) (Reply)

As An Actress You Must Be Able To UnCloth At Anytime - Actress Biodun Okeowo / This Photo Of Yvonne Jegede And Husband Abounce Will Make You Say Awwww... / Actress Queen Nwokoye Shares Lovely Epic Pictures On Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.