Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,724 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

~ BET Hip- Hop Awards 2009: Red Carpet Rundown ~ - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / ~ BET Hip- Hop Awards 2009: Red Carpet Rundown ~ (18200 Views)

Braless Red Carpet Photos At AMVCA / ~ 67th Annual Golden Globe Fashion Rundown 2010 / ~ Runway Rundown ~ Who & What's Hot On The Runway! ~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

~ BET Hip- Hop Awards 2009: Red Carpet Rundown ~ by mohawkchic(f): 3:45am On Oct 29, 2009
[size=13pt]~Mike Epps & Michelle McCain
The show’s host hit the red carpet in a blue and black piped blazer and jeans. Wifey dressed up in a silver tube party dress

~Monica graced the red carpet in a navy blue blazer and stretch pants with super high and super sexy platform boots.

~Young Money diva Nicki Minaj showed it all off in black cut-out leggings and a black jacket with her trademark “Barbie” necklace

~BET correspondent Alicia Renee stepped out in an asymmetrical black cut-out dress with an animal print clutch
[/size]
Re: ~ BET Hip- Hop Awards 2009: Red Carpet Rundown ~ by mohawkchic(f): 3:50am On Oct 29, 2009
[size=13pt]~Top model Toccara Jones worked the red carpet in a sassy sea green draped dress with tan lace-up sandals.

~Trina was definitely the baddest chick on the scene wearing a white power-shouldered blouse, black and blue striped skirt and stylish buckle

~Lola Luv paired a midriff-bearing military-style jacket with a super sexy mini

~“106’s” Rocsi posed for the camera in a yellow plaid button-down shirt and gray skinny jeans with sexy studded peep-toe pumps
[/size]
Re: ~ BET Hip- Hop Awards 2009: Red Carpet Rundown ~ by mohawkchic(f): 3:53am On Oct 29, 2009
[size=13pt]~Pretty Ricky displayed their well-known matching ensembles, all rocking black sequin jackets and black and white canvas sneaks.

~ATL group Playaz Circle came out to represent for their hometown and hip-hop in denim jeans and collared top

~Hot jerkin’ group New Boyz chilled out, both in stylish skinny jeans and cool kicks.

~Young Bertell stands with producer Brian-Michael Cox, both fashionable in dark denim jeans and designer tops.

~Chris Martin and Christopher Reid, better known as the old-school group Kid n’ Play, represented at the star-studded hip-hop extravaganza.
[/size]
Re: ~ BET Hip- Hop Awards 2009: Red Carpet Rundown ~ by mohawkchic(f): 3:55am On Oct 29, 2009
[size=13pt]~Snoop Dogg was in the building wearing a black and white top and blue jeans, rocking his popular curled

~Yung Joc takes it back to the ol' school in original Adidas gear, raccoon hat and an oversized vintage boom box.

~Southern rapper, Chopper, flossed a sharp black suit and showed off his diamond “M.O.E.” penda

~The infamous DJ brought the drama in a black jacket over a basic polo, and rocked a diamond encrusted “Barack Odrama” chain. Hot!

~Actor Dennis White wore a red and white striped polo top with dark denim jeans and blue hi-top kicks
[/size]
Re: ~ BET Hip- Hop Awards 2009: Red Carpet Rundown ~ by mohawkchic(f): 3:57am On Oct 29, 2009
[size=13pt]~Fonzworth Bentley posed with actress Fawn Chambers on the red carpet, both dressed super-stylish from head to toe

~Entertainment CEO Devyn Stephens showed off a suave look in a plaid blazer, bow tie and slick shoes.

~D4L’s Fabo stunted in a clean all-white suit with white and black-trimmed sneakers and baseball

~BET music and entertainment exec, Stephen Hill, came out to the awards show in a gray pin-striped blazer and black graphic tee.

~Hollywood producer Will Packer wore a gray twill jacket with a dark gray newsboy cap and slacks.

~Producer and Philly native, Don Cannon, posed for the camera in a black large-collared jacket and blue denim jeans.
[/size]
Re: ~ BET Hip- Hop Awards 2009: Red Carpet Rundown ~ by iice(f): 5:01am On Oct 29, 2009
Na club them dey go? undecided
The plaid shirt i love, i'd wear that on a regular day.
Re: ~ BET Hip- Hop Awards 2009: Red Carpet Rundown ~ by mohawkchic(f): 5:27am On Oct 29, 2009
[size=13pt]~ grin No so e look like oh!

~I dont recognise half the faces. . Only thing i'm diggin on the Ladies is Monica's Boot & Fawn's Dress! Love the colour of Toncoro's dress,prolly wud have loved the dress to if she didnt have on those horrible tan Shoes on grin why did she have to wear Tan shoes w/ that dress? undecided

~I love Fonzworth Blazer. . .He's got swagger. . .

~Loving the Plaid Blazer on MR CEO. . He wud have rocked it if left unbuttoned. .he looks choked up! grin
[/size]
Re: ~ BET Hip- Hop Awards 2009: Red Carpet Rundown ~ by iice(f): 7:49am On Oct 29, 2009
I like the shoes on the woman with Mike Epps.  Though i'm not a fan of the bows but the shoes make her feet look dainty. . .not those humongous feet we see around cheesy

My sister tell me oo! I have no idea what Tocarra was thinking undecided  I like the color of the dress but not the make.  Looks like something to sleep in grin Fawn is usually elegant-ish when she walks the red carpet.
Re: ~ BET Hip- Hop Awards 2009: Red Carpet Rundown ~ by spikedcylinder: 3:38pm On Oct 29, 2009
mohawkchic:

[size=13pt]~

~I dont recognise half the faces. .
[/size]

Thought I was the only one!
Re: ~ BET Hip- Hop Awards 2009: Red Carpet Rundown ~ by mohawkchic(f): 8:16pm On Oct 29, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Thought I was the only one!

[size=13pt] ~Thats Hip - Hop for me & You cheesy[/size]
Re: ~ BET Hip- Hop Awards 2009: Red Carpet Rundown ~ by muffins(f): 11:45pm On Oct 29, 2009
mohawkchic:

[size=13pt]~Top model Toccara Jones worked the red carpet in a sassy sea green draped dress with tan lace-up sandals.

~Lola Luv paired a midriff-bearing military-style jacket with a super sexy mini

~Trina was definitely the baddest chick on the scene wearing a white power-shouldered blouse, black and blue striped skirt and stylish buckle

~“106’s” Rocsi posed for the camera in a yellow plaid button-down shirt and gray skinny jeans with sexy studded peep-toe pumps
[/size]

I love what rocsi is wearing. cheesy cheesy
Re: ~ BET Hip- Hop Awards 2009: Red Carpet Rundown ~ by Dclique(m): 3:48am On Oct 30, 2009
Smashing
Re: ~ BET Hip- Hop Awards 2009: Red Carpet Rundown ~ by Nezed(f): 9:44am On Oct 30, 2009
Pls Toccara whateva shoes is a embarassed embarassed shocked shocked
Hw can she spot that wit her nice sihrt gown?
Abeg o!

Lola Luv is better dressed in the lot.

@mohawkchic,
where did u say this red carpet was?
Their dressing is so BLAND! i dressed better for my classes even as an undergrad.

Why aint the fine arsed celebs like rihanna, akon, chris brown, etc there? who are these unknowns?
Re: ~ BET Hip- Hop Awards 2009: Red Carpet Rundown ~ by mohawkchic(f): 3:19pm On Oct 30, 2009
Nezed:

@mohawkchic,
where did u say this red carpet was?

[size=13pt] ~ATL[/size]

Nezed:

Why aint the fine arsed celebs like rihanna, akon, chris brown, etc there? who are these unknowns?

[size=13pt] ~Will Missy Elliot & Souja Boy Do? grin

[/size]
Re: ~ BET Hip- Hop Awards 2009: Red Carpet Rundown ~ by mohawkchic(f): 3:33pm On Oct 30, 2009
[size=13pt] ~So i went searching for faces even i cud recognise

~Fabulous~

~Diddy~ Who are these Chics Diddy keeps showing up w/ @ awards?

~Mario~

~J-Z~

~Monica & Trina~

~Trina & Souja Boy
[/size]
Re: ~ BET Hip- Hop Awards 2009: Red Carpet Rundown ~ by Nezed(f): 3:40pm On Oct 30, 2009
@Mohawkchic,

Nah, Missy is kay but not Souja Boy!
What is he wearing? Gawd, can almost see his ***** via the boxer! Or is it not? Lol.

Was Riri not dere? She hardly misses sturvs like that.
Re: ~ BET Hip- Hop Awards 2009: Red Carpet Rundown ~ by mohawkchic(f): 3:42pm On Oct 30, 2009
[size=13pt] ~Oh-My-Dayz! Oh No she didnt pack that junk in the trunk of a Leggings & didnt cover it up!! cheesy

~Lola shows what she is packing too. . cheesy~
[/size]
Re: ~ BET Hip- Hop Awards 2009: Red Carpet Rundown ~ by mohawkchic(f): 3:45pm On Oct 30, 2009
Nezed:

@Mohawkchic,

Nah, Missy is kay but not Souja Boy!
What is he wearing? Gawd, can almost see his ***** via the boxer! Or is it not? Lol.
Was Riri not dere? She hardly misses sturvs like that.

[size=13pt] ~You's observant! grin I didnt notice. . . lipsrsealed

~I'm still browsing sites w/ pics of the event,havent seen any pics of RiRi. . yet more unknown faces. . .
[/size]
Re: ~ BET Hip- Hop Awards 2009: Red Carpet Rundown ~ by Nezed(f): 3:47pm On Oct 30, 2009
Berra dear, but who is the Riri-wanna-be wiv Diddy? (The hairstyle, glasses, and raised cheek  bone attitude).

Did Souja boy wear two ensemble to the event? He is berra dressed than the ***** showing earlier attire.

These set of pix are berra than the earlier ones happily.

Was my gal Bee-y not there? Can see her hussy.
Re: ~ BET Hip- Hop Awards 2009: Red Carpet Rundown ~ by tboy1(m): 3:48pm On Oct 30, 2009
mohawkchic:

[size=13pt] ~Oh-My-Dayz! Oh No she didnt pack that junk in the trunk of a Leggings & didnt cover it up!! cheesy

~Trina Angel Lola Luv shows what she is packing too. . cheesy~
[/size]

I Like cool cool cool
Re: ~ BET Hip- Hop Awards 2009: Red Carpet Rundown ~ by mohawkchic(f): 3:52pm On Oct 30, 2009
[size=13pt] ~Noted T-Boy grin Lola it is!

~Whose? Both? undecided
[/size]
Re: ~ BET Hip- Hop Awards 2009: Red Carpet Rundown ~ by Nezed(f): 3:55pm On Oct 30, 2009
Jeez, MHC, am so ROTFLMAO!
Wow, bakassi penisula show off and yeah she did pack it in! Lady GaGa(II).

Lola Luv meant business that night o! Nice.
Re: ~ BET Hip- Hop Awards 2009: Red Carpet Rundown ~ by tboy1(m): 3:57pm On Oct 30, 2009
mohawkchic:

[size=13pt] ~Noted T-Boy grin Lola it is!
~Whose? Both?  undecided
[/size]
Yep Both   cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: ~ BET Hip- Hop Awards 2009: Red Carpet Rundown ~ by mohawkchic(f): 4:02pm On Oct 30, 2009
Nezed:

Jeez, MHC, am so ROTFLMAO!
Wow, bakassi penisula show off and yeah she did pack it in! Lady GaGa(II).
Lola Luv meant business that night o! Nice.

[size=13pt] ~ cheesy LDKMD grin [/size]
Re: ~ BET Hip- Hop Awards 2009: Red Carpet Rundown ~ by mohawkchic(f): 4:03pm On Oct 30, 2009
tboy1:

Yep Both   cheesy cheesy cheesy

[size=13pt] ~ cheesy I thought as much,just wanted confirmation! tongue
[/size]
Re: ~ BET Hip- Hop Awards 2009: Red Carpet Rundown ~ by tboy1(m): 4:05pm On Oct 30, 2009
mohawkchic:

[size=13pt] ~ cheesy I thought as much,just wanted confirmation! tongue
[/size]
Lol  cheesy grin cheesy

p.s: u can watch dea season1 on sky3
Re: ~ BET Hip- Hop Awards 2009: Red Carpet Rundown ~ by mohawkchic(f): 4:07pm On Oct 30, 2009
[size=13pt] ~How do these guys walk in these jeans?
~Pliers~

~Why not wear regular jeans like~ Ice-Cube~

~Raheem DeVaughn~

~Jim Jones~
[/size]
Re: ~ BET Hip- Hop Awards 2009: Red Carpet Rundown ~ by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 30, 2009
Nicki Minaj is that you??
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Angel Lola Luv should sit her silicon ass down
Re: ~ BET Hip- Hop Awards 2009: Red Carpet Rundown ~ by mohawkchic(f): 4:26pm On Oct 30, 2009
tboy1:

Lol  cheesy grin cheesy

p.s: u can watch dea season1 on sky3

[size=13pt] ~Ta. Will check it out [/size]
Re: ~ BET Hip- Hop Awards 2009: Red Carpet Rundown ~ by iice(f): 4:27pm On Oct 30, 2009

MC, that woman really looks like Estelle ooo. Remember from the last pic?

BTW i love her shoes and socks grin
Re: ~ BET Hip- Hop Awards 2009: Red Carpet Rundown ~ by mohawkchic(f): 4:43pm On Oct 30, 2009
[size=13pt] ~I know right! I eagle-eyed the shoes too. . . wink Wondered if it was sock worn w/ the shoes but then i noticed the heel of the shoe is the same colour. . .Dont look like sock. . or is it? undecided

~Seeing as how you sock w/ shoes,you'd know better! grin
[/size]
Re: ~ BET Hip- Hop Awards 2009: Red Carpet Rundown ~ by iice(f): 4:49pm On Oct 30, 2009
Eagle eyes indeed! I didn't even notice the heel. . .but it looks awesome sha cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of Face Of Tourism Africa Contestants 2020 / 8 Creative Ways To Style Your Natural Hair / Gtbank Lagos Fashion And Design Week (LFDW) 2013 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.