Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Mum And Son Rock NYSC Uniform - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Mum And Son Rock NYSC Uniform (787 Views)

This Is How 'slay Queens' Will Rubbish NYSC Uniform If Allowed To Wear Skirts / Female Corper And Her Child Rock NYSC Kaki In Adorable Photos / Corpers Rock NYSC Uniform In Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mum And Son Rock NYSC Uniform by nyscstories: 11:07am On Nov 03, 2016
This is not only fascinating but also inspiring to see a corp member looking so radiantly dressed in her uniform alongside her cute and handsome looking boy. It’s quite nice how she’s able to double up with the tasking of serving and also caring for both herself and her son.
These pictures tell a story of how possible it is to care for yourself, the ones you love and your country at the same time. Who says you can’t multitask?

More? Visit http://nyscstories.com/featured-stories/mum-son-rock-nysc-uniform/

Thumbs up to the combo!!!
What do you think about the combo?
NB: Pictures were initially published on LailasBlog

Re: Mum And Son Rock NYSC Uniform by LivinaPatrick(f): 11:13am On Nov 03, 2016
Ok na,i'm gonna rock mine with my kids and my unborn baby. We gonna make front page.

1 Like

Re: Mum And Son Rock NYSC Uniform by ever811(m): 11:29am On Nov 03, 2016
oh..my....

1 Like

Re: Mum And Son Rock NYSC Uniform by ojun50(m): 11:42am On Nov 03, 2016
Very soon d guy will nt want to go to sch again because he believe he has serve dis country

1 Like

Re: Mum And Son Rock NYSC Uniform by nyscstories: 11:56am On Nov 03, 2016
ojun50:
Very soon d guy will nt want to go to sch again because he believe he has serve dis country

Heheheh! Would you blame him if he's to make such decision? But he would get no certificate . lol

(1) (Reply)

Your Fear Of Getting Down Lines On Ultimate Cycler Is Over.join The Whatsapp Gro / See Wat A Corp Member Did To His Student For Asking Questions / Corpers Return To Adamawa After Five Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.