Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,684 members, 7,809,589 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

Female Corper And Her Child Rock NYSC Kaki In Adorable Photos - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Female Corper And Her Child Rock NYSC Kaki In Adorable Photos (29890 Views)

Tallest Abuja Corper And Shortest Corper Meet In Camp (Photo) / A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Female Corper Nicknamed "Aunty Ass" Flogs Student Who Asked Her Out (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Corper And Her Child Rock NYSC Kaki In Adorable Photos by GistersNG: 7:46am On May 24, 2018
GistMore.com

Female corper and her child rocks NYSC kaki. Its so lovely

BY GISTMORE http://www.gistmore.com/female-corper-child-rocks-nysc-kaki-adorable-photos

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Corper And Her Child Rock NYSC Kaki In Adorable Photos by GistersNG: 7:46am On May 24, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Female Corper And Her Child Rock NYSC Kaki In Adorable Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:50am On May 24, 2018
Kisses to the cute baby.....

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Corper And Her Child Rock NYSC Kaki In Adorable Photos by braimeddy: 8:02am On May 24, 2018
This is an abuse to the nysc uniform. I think the govt should do something about this. Especially those ladies that will design the khaki to different size and shapes. The uniform should be respected. Nobody dare design a camouflage the way she wants.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Corper And Her Child Rock NYSC Kaki In Adorable Photos by frbona: 8:09am On May 24, 2018
braimeddy:
This is an abuse to the nysc uniform. I think the govt should do something about this. Especially those ladies that will design the khaki to different size and shapes. The uniform should be respected. Nobody dare design a camouflage the way she wants.
just admire the photos and move on!
HABA!!!!
Must you hate on everything? Are you Cee-c's husband?

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Female Corper And Her Child Rock NYSC Kaki In Adorable Photos by braimeddy: 9:11am On May 24, 2018
This is not about hate but doing things right
frbona:
just admire the photos and move on!
HABA!!!!
Must you hate on everything? Are you Cee-c's husband?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Corper And Her Child Rock NYSC Kaki In Adorable Photos by frbona: 9:44am On May 24, 2018
braimeddy:
This is not about hate but doing things right
what's wrong about a photo of a mother and her son? What he's wearing is just a costume. Same as an actor wearing a military camo for a movie or a model dressed as a Nun for a photoshoot. Nobody is abusing anything. She would never dress her son that way for an outing. Drop your jaundiced view of things and quit being bitter about everything you see!
Thank me later

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Corper And Her Child Rock NYSC Kaki In Adorable Photos by Yewandequeen(f): 9:56am On May 24, 2018
The baby is cuteeeee

5 Likes

Re: Female Corper And Her Child Rock NYSC Kaki In Adorable Photos by frbona: 10:03am On May 24, 2018
Yewandequeen:
The baby is cuteeeee
Understatement

6 Likes

Re: Female Corper And Her Child Rock NYSC Kaki In Adorable Photos by GistersNG: 11:39am On May 24, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: Female Corper And Her Child Rock NYSC Kaki In Adorable Photos by Sirpaul(m): 2:41pm On May 24, 2018
e good. she carry something come from NYSC

1 Like

Re: Female Corper And Her Child Rock NYSC Kaki In Adorable Photos by Dutchey(m): 2:41pm On May 24, 2018
corper wee... if u no sex during service year you r wrong... if you are going 2 abuse her, u are wrong..... she obeyed the CLARION CALL

1 Like

Re: Female Corper And Her Child Rock NYSC Kaki In Adorable Photos by sirusX(m): 2:42pm On May 24, 2018
If I be the pikin ...when time don come I go present the picture as evidence of service, just give me certificate and let me go my way

12 Likes

Re: Female Corper And Her Child Rock NYSC Kaki In Adorable Photos by ednut1(m): 2:42pm On May 24, 2018
How is this news worthy
Re: Female Corper And Her Child Rock NYSC Kaki In Adorable Photos by swiz123(m): 2:42pm On May 24, 2018
I sincerely hope that baby isn't a bastard and her mother a babymama
Re: Female Corper And Her Child Rock NYSC Kaki In Adorable Photos by Dalexicographer(m): 2:42pm On May 24, 2018
Awwwwn.. cheesy
Lovely kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Corper And Her Child Rock NYSC Kaki In Adorable Photos by Ramanto(m): 2:43pm On May 24, 2018
braimeddy:
I feel your pains, but try and move on, bro. It's nothing

1 Like

Re: Female Corper And Her Child Rock NYSC Kaki In Adorable Photos by tokrizy: 2:43pm On May 24, 2018
cute
Re: Female Corper And Her Child Rock NYSC Kaki In Adorable Photos by SAMBARRY: 2:45pm On May 24, 2018
frbona:
what's wrong about a photo of a mother and her son? What he's wearing is just a costume. Same as an actor wearing a military camo for a movie or a model dressed as a Nun for a photoshoot. Nobody is abusing anything. She would never dress her son that way for an outing. Drop your jaundiced view of things and quit being bitter about everything you see!
Thank me later
no matter how much you try to sugarcoat wrong,wrong will always be wrong and right will always be right.mrs grammarian

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Corper And Her Child Rock NYSC Kaki In Adorable Photos by CriticMaestro: 2:46pm On May 24, 2018
Lalai
Re: Female Corper And Her Child Rock NYSC Kaki In Adorable Photos by kmaster007: 2:46pm On May 24, 2018
good for her
Re: Female Corper And Her Child Rock NYSC Kaki In Adorable Photos by Tolbanks(f): 2:46pm On May 24, 2018
Another meme loading...
Re: Female Corper And Her Child Rock NYSC Kaki In Adorable Photos by tellibody: 2:46pm On May 24, 2018
Sirpaul:
e good. she carry something come from NYSC

grin
Re: Female Corper And Her Child Rock NYSC Kaki In Adorable Photos by luvcherish(m): 2:46pm On May 24, 2018
nice one.

never get embarassed for insufficient data to continue surfing the internet....

https://www.nairaland.com/4521476/cheap-data-mtn-subscribers-only
Re: Female Corper And Her Child Rock NYSC Kaki In Adorable Photos by benoly(m): 2:47pm On May 24, 2018
she couldn't just waste d apron nysc gives in the form of khaki uniform.
Re: Female Corper And Her Child Rock NYSC Kaki In Adorable Photos by Mowoe(m): 2:47pm On May 24, 2018
braimeddy:

Is it not enough that they compel folks to serve their "father land"? Must we still wear those over sized lagbu clothes they usually give out?

NB: join the military in nigeria for example is voluntary so its only right to do their bidding.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Media Company Rejects Male Corper, Wants 2 Gorgeous Female Corpers / Akwa Ibom Police Brutalized Corpers To An Unconscious State(Photos) / Do Military Men Go For NYSC?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.