Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,849 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

Need Help To Change China Language On Mac Laptop To English - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Need Help To Change China Language On Mac Laptop To English (1159 Views)

How To Change IP To Any Country IP Without Using Software / How Can I Use My Laptop To Record Sounds/audio? / Pc Language Set To German - How Do I Change To English ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Help To Change China Language On Mac Laptop To English by pman2: 6:55am On Oct 29, 2009
please any body in the house to help me out. i have mac laptop that has china language in it, need to change to in english. and secondly this mac laptop has no usb port only lan port, it is possilbe to convert the lan port to usb port, because i have mtn usb moderm. your reply is highly appreciated.
Re: Need Help To Change China Language On Mac Laptop To English by hua: 3:27am On Nov 18, 2009
hello, my friend , but i am in china ,not in lagos, your compputer in this situation, your buy one English windows XP, and then installation new English windows xp , that is ok, just change system.

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Founder Launches New Website Using A Yoruba Name / Good Laptop For Gaming And Swift Multitasking / Perfectly Working Hp Deskjet 1515 Printer For Only N7,000.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.