Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,003 members, 7,859,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 03:17 PM

2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) - Education (173) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) (631631 Views)

2018 PTDF UK Scholarship: Check If You Have Been Shortlisted / 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants / 2017/2018 Ptdf Scholarship- Check If You Have Been Shortlisted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by DreManuel(m): 9:33pm On Sep 04, 2017
Fight don start?
Anyways....

4 Likes

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Nigerdcritics(m): 9:35pm On Sep 04, 2017
nuel1648:

It will be nice if you can also take your own advise.

What we have here is the typical northerner arrogance (aka arewa youths) and ingratitude. We also have the typical Nigerdeltan sense of entitlement as well as the theory that the North is the only source of their problem and hence the annoyance.

They are both WRONG, every party is skilled at pointing out the flaw in the other, but not themselves.

If this generation continue with this sectionalism handed down to us by Amadu Bello, Awolowo, Ojukwu and other strong regional leaders like them, we would build a Nigeria far worst than the one we currently have. Yeah you guessed right, we would always lay the blame on the other party.

Even though "people like me" feel the current ruling party has exacerbated the unfriendly tension in the polity, by being insensitive to the plurality and diversity of our interest as a nation; any damage they create will be felt by everyone, no one is immune.

Therefore we should remember that we are first and foremost Nigerians, good citizens of a great Nation with so much untapped potentials. It is our responsibility to bring into reality the Nigeria of our dreams by believing that the Nigeria of the future will be better than anything we ever had in the past.

Building unhealthy tension is bad for everyone, there can be no winners, only loosers. It's time we start rethinking the way we see each other so that we can start to forge a common progressive front for the betterment of everyone.

It is my belief that "THE LIST" will be released before the week runs out.

However, the hatred I am sensing here has nothing to do with the list.

The man on the floor fears nothing, we Niger Deltans have always been on the loosing end. Nigeria cant be said to be owned by hausa fulanis alone. From their actions they have shown too much disrespect for us. The country nothing but an animal kingdom where some animals think they deserve more than others
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Nigerdcritics(m): 9:39pm On Sep 04, 2017
Ezyp:

Bros abeg next time keep that to yourself. No come change our positive energy.

which yeye energy be that, Soon na groundnut and tomato money una go use fund PTDF
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 04, 2017
nuel1648:

It will be nice if you can also take your own advise.

What we have here is the typical northerner arrogance (aka arewa youths) and ingratitude. We also have the typical Nigerdeltan sense of entitlement as well as the theory that the North is the only source of their problem and hence the annoyance.

They are both WRONG, every party is skilled at pointing out the flaw in the other, but not themselves.

If this generation continue with this sectionalism handed down to us by Amadu Bello, Awolowo, Ojukwu and other strong regional leaders like them, we would build a Nigeria far worst than the one we currently have. Yeah you guessed right, we would always lay the blame on the other party.

Even though "people like me" feel the current ruling party has exacerbated the unfriendly tension in the polity, by being insensitive to the plurality and diversity of our interest as a nation; any damage they create will be felt by everyone, no one is immune.

Therefore we should remember that we are first and foremost Nigerians, good citizens of a great Nation with so much untapped potentials. It is our responsibility to bring into reality the Nigeria of our dreams by believing that the Nigeria of the future will be better than anything we ever had in the past.

Building unhealthy tension is bad for everyone, there can be no winners, only loosers. It's time we start rethinking the way we see each other so that we can forge a common progressive front for the betterment of everyone.

It is my belief that "THE LIST" will be released before the week runs out.

However, the hatred I am sensing here has nothing to do with the list.
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Nigerdcritics(m): 9:40pm On Sep 04, 2017
Werk:
And where did I mention being an arewa youth? �

Aboki de deny himself
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by adakoleagbenu: 9:41pm On Sep 04, 2017
see Wetin dis ptdf dey cause. kai. the list don turn Indian film.

1 Like

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by adakoleagbenu: 9:42pm On Sep 04, 2017
una sure say oss go dey dis year
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by faith2ogesco(m): 9:45pm On Sep 04, 2017
SnowJay92 I sent u a msg on WhatsApp
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 04, 2017
Nigerdcritics:

Aboki de deny himself

1 Like

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Nigerdcritics(m): 9:48pm On Sep 04, 2017
Nigeria a useless country that the majority of its young people are so stupid not to act when the elites have totally kept them in bondage. How will anyone come on online and be deceiving his or herself that ptdf is not a scam and a conduit for northerners.
I have oil and gas in my farmland and shell and Agip and NNPC exploring it to our detriment and you idiot who has never seen the color of crude come here to abuse me. Do you know what we suffer in our communities, do you think the contaminated water and air we drink and breath respectively is what we want our next generation to drink? Just wait,in a couple of years you will not have this guts to talk to us like you are doing now. Thunder fire you 200000 times.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Nigerdcritics(m): 9:53pm On Sep 04, 2017
My sister graduated from Aberdeen and she told me that there are Northerners who didn't write exams or do interviews but are ptdf scholars. in the list of scholars PTDF send yearly its more of Northerners. What sort of injustice. She even told me there is a boy when did his masters and straight away went to do phd with PTDF without an interview, because he didnt go back home after his masters.
Make una no worry soon na groundnut and Tomato money we go use fund PTDF. Rubbish!!!

5 Likes

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by austaga(m): 9:54pm On Sep 04, 2017

1 Like

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Nigerdcritics(m): 9:57pm On Sep 04, 2017
Werk:
I can't keep exchanging words with someone who doesn't know the difference between "Lose" and "Loose".
Please keep ranting.

See Hausa Aboki wan teach me English, I went to a community school, but I can write and speak English better than the 40 million Northerners if you guys are up to that fraudulent figures you give Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by nuel1648: 9:58pm On Sep 04, 2017
Nigerdcritics:
Nigeria a useless country that the majority of its young people are so stupid not to act when the elites have totally kept them in bondage. How will anyone come on online and be deceiving his or herself that ptdf is not a scam and a conduit for northerners.
I have oil and gas in my farmland and shell and Agip and NNPC exploring it to our detriment and you idiot who has never seen the color of crude come here to abuse me. Do you know what we suffer in our communities, do you think the contaminated water and air we drink and breath respectively is what we want our next generation to drink? Just wait,in a couple of years you will not have this guts to talk to us like you are doing now. Thunder fire you 200000 times.

Guy chill.
I am also from the Nigerdelta and also have oyel well in my community. There are many people like you in this forum, no be only you.

Please the insults are totally uncalled for. Express yourself without picking on anyone, any tribe or any region.

People will be more receptive when you remove the insults, accusations and allegations. It is wrong to hold this generation responsible for sins of the previous ones.

2 Likes

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by ademed1(m): 9:58pm On Sep 04, 2017
Nigerdcritics:

Shut that trash, what do you know? "Olodo" PTDF Scholar. So I don't have right to say my mind because you this yoruba demon. Soon you will understand where I am coming from. PTDF IS A SCAM AND ITS ONE OF THE SCAMS OF THE HAUSA FULANIS. I ASKED WHY A NIGER DELTAN HAVE NOT HELD THE POSITION AND YOU THINK YOU ARE SMARTER THAT ME. SOON UNA NO GO SEE THE OIL MONEY AGAIN. IDOITS
Who is this dude/girl....Damn, you nasty!

2 Likes

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 04, 2017
Nigerdcritics:

See Hausa Aboki wan teach me English, I went to a community school, but I can write and speak English better than the 40 million Northerners if you guys are up to that fraudulent figures you give Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Nigerdcritics(m): 10:05pm On Sep 04, 2017
nuel1648:

Guy chill.
I am also from the Nigerdelta and also have oyel well in my community. There are many people like you in this forum, no be only you.

Please the insults are totally uncalled for. Express yourself without picking on anyone, any tribe or any region.

People will be more receptive when you remove the insults, accusations and allegations. It is wrong to hold this generation responsible for sins of the previous ones.

They are all accomplices. Guy if you are from Niger Delta and you are not angry, you either live in lagos, abuja, abroad, or Port Harcourt and you don't go to your community if they actually have gas or crude. Northerners who are alive have oil wells in my community, an Hausa Fulani man is holding PTDF scholarship list because he wants to fix his brother in a scholarship that is funded by funds gotten from resources taken from my community. Please if you have not gotten to the point of vexing, I am vexed. My sister is a distinction graduate from Uniport and imagine that it was Commonwealth scholarship she traveled with. Guy allow me to vex, if I have my way I will do worse.

5 Likes

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Nigerdcritics(m): 10:07pm On Sep 04, 2017
Werk:
A nigerdeltan will never be the ES of ptdf and more northerners will get the scholarship this year.
*tongue out*

Like I told you, enjoy it while it last, this might just be the last one because coming years you will not see crude oil money to fund it.
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by owora1(m): 10:09pm On Sep 04, 2017
... cool

1 Like

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 04, 2017
Nigerdcritics:

Like told you, enjoy it while it last, this might just be the last one because coming years you will not see crude oil money to fund it.
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Episteme2(m): 10:22pm On Sep 04, 2017
owora1:

...you are really out tonight. I can feel your anger but you can do better.
You fired the wrong bullet.
I'm not Yoruba,I'm full fledged Igbo. People bear pseudonyms on Nairand.
This your hostile attitude is actually akin to what some of our people that are [b]IPOB members [/b]display. Haulling insults at others and even theirs.
You cannot get any better result by bashing Hausa-Fulani or Yoruba. You can only feel relieved,then go back and nurse your anger.
Watch it. You're about derailing this thread further. Why mention IPOB members here? Whether some or all, the comparison is completely needless and even more provocative. Whether you like their approach or not, you didn't have to call them out here.
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Nigerdcritics(m): 10:26pm On Sep 04, 2017
owora1:

...you are really out tonight. I can feel your anger but you can do better.
You fired the wrong bullet.
I'm not Yoruba,I'm full fledged Igbo. People bear pseudonyms on Nairand.
This your hostile attitude is actually akin to what some of our people that are IPOB members display. Haulling insults at others and even theirs.
You cannot get any better result by bashing Hausa-Fulani or Yoruba. You can only feel relieved,then go back and nurse your anger.

you are a joke, trust me
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by owora1(m): 10:40pm On Sep 04, 2017
Episteme2:

Watch it. You're about derailing this thread further. Why mention IPOB members here? Whether some or all, the comparison is completely needless and even more provocative. Whether you like their approach or not, you didn't have to call them out here.
That was my bad.
I see your reason. It was absolutely needles
Anybody that may be annoyed by it,you have my earnest apology.

2 Likes

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Nigerdcritics(m): 10:49pm On Sep 04, 2017
Nigeria a joke
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by adakoleagbenu: 11:06pm On Sep 04, 2017
Nigerdcritics:
My sister graduated from Aberdeen and she told me that there are Northerners who didn't write exams or do interviews but are ptdf scholars. in the list of scholars PTDF send yearly its more of Northerners. What sort of injustice. She even told me there is a boy when did his masters and straight away went to do phd with PTDF without an interview, because he didnt go back home after his masters.
Make una no worry soon na groundnut and Tomato money we go use fund PTDF. Rubbish!!!

While I understand and respect your opinion, I really don't like the tone of your message.

However, this is true. I know a close friend who did masters (oss) via ptdf. he told me that during their time, there were some northerners, some who could barely communicate in English who were among their set. They hardly attended classes ,dem just dey flex anyhow. in fact it was believed that they didn't write the test.

Wetin Pain d guy be say even though they didn't school in London, they were paid London allowance. one of them confided in him. imagine.

let's not kid ourselves. Nepotism is prevalent in Nigeria, and d fact that many appointments have been put in favour of the north does not mean that others tribes don't do it.

again, the states of the Niger delta recieve some of the highest allocations. what have they done with it? what of the billions pumped in nddc? I'm neither from a Niger delta state nor am I from the north, but I think that the Niger delta should demand for accountability from their Leader first before going to the federal government because even if they Grant dem 100% resource control, what is the guarantee dat their lives will be better?

Look at Asari, Tompolo and Co. with all the billions they benefitted from Jonathan, how did they help their people?

I come in peace. no insults please

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by DeniseKendricks: 11:09pm On Sep 04, 2017
Mtcheew....so many people have lost their vision.... They are busy running someone else's race......let's just all focus on what the thread is meant for, and leave ethnicity out of it. Mr Niger D if you have an issue with what is happening in the Niger delta, nairaland is not the place to vent your anger because it will die there the way you've announced it, go and look for a politician that shares your vision and your mission end of story. The people on this thread have a goal, enough of your distractions, please. Good night guys

1 Like

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by DeniseKendricks: 11:15pm On Sep 04, 2017
adakoleagbenu:

While I understand and respect your opinion, I really don't like the tone of your message.

However, this is true. I know a close friend who did masters (oss) via ptdf. he told me that during their time, there were some northerners, some who could barely communicate in English who were among their set. They hardly attended classes ,dem just dey flex anyhow. in fact it was believed that they didn't write the test.

Wetin Pain d guy be say even though they didn't school in London, they were paid London allowance. one of them confided in him. imagine.

let's not kid ourselves. Nepotism is prevalent in Nigeria, and d fact that many appointments have been put in favour of the north does not mean that others tribes don't do it.

again, the states of the Niger delta recieve some of the highest allocations. what have they done with it? what of the billions pumped in nddc? I'm neither from a Niger delta state nor am I from the north, but I think that the Niger delta should demand for accountability from their Leader first before going to the federal government because even if they Grant dem 100% resource control, what is the guarantee dat their lives will be better?

Look at Asari, Tompolo and Co. with all the billions they benefitted from Jonathan, how did they help their people?

you are from the middle belt grin
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Nigerdcritics(m): 11:15pm On Sep 04, 2017
adakoleagbenu:

Asari, Tompolo and Co when the time come we will deal with them first before others
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by guiddoti: 12:04am On Sep 05, 2017
Nigerdcritics:

Asari, Tompolo and Co when the time come we will deal with them first before others
Please, I totally understand your anger, can you tone down your language. It is unfortunate that you cant get your answers from here. Thanks
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Nigerdcritics(m): 12:18am On Sep 05, 2017
guiddoti:
Please, I totally understand your anger, can you tone down your language. It is unfortunate that you cant get your answers from here. Thanks

Young Nigerians who are afraid to die but want to see things work.
Some of us will have to lay our lives for generation next to enjoy
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by adakoleagbenu: 12:24am On Sep 05, 2017
DeniseKendricks:
you are from the middle belt grin

lol I could be from the east or west na. � lol
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Alicella(f): 12:43am On Sep 05, 2017
Nigerdcritics:

Young Nigerians who are afraid to die but want to see things work.
Some of us will have to lay our lives for generation next to enjoy
Abeg let's hear word oh. "Mad person they get treatment for market? No. Na for psychiatric hospital or trado med e fit get help" lay which life, when e set na una wey dey run mouth go first go hide. Go aso rock, national assembly, house of reps go protest, no be nairaland. Make we ur niger delta people happy by doing the aforementioned. Don't let lunatics derail our attention from the main reason we are here.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (214) (Reply)

2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC / University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.