Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,886 members, 7,810,406 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists As Friends Mourn His Death. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists As Friends Mourn His Death. Photos (86878 Views)

Vikings Member Shot Dead By Rival Cult Group (Disturbing Photos) / Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists Inside His Car In Delta. Graphic Photos / Vikings Member & Armed Robber Killed By Police In Imo State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists As Friends Mourn His Death. Photos by misspicy(f): 4:38pm On Nov 03, 2016
freemanbubble:
. i know people will start to criticize cultist and cultism. there are lots of things you benefit as a cultist. anyway humans hate what they don't understand.
maybe him don bleep up. i know you are not my brother in the game but i must say rest in peace.
i remain a gentle and chivalrous axe freeman.
Keep benefiting all those things o.

you go soon join am grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists As Friends Mourn His Death. Photos by misspicy(f): 4:39pm On Nov 03, 2016
Babzilla:
The guy looks like he was already dead long b4 they killed him

1 Like

Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists As Friends Mourn His Death. Photos by Elkay3: 4:39pm On Nov 03, 2016
While his mates are hustling to hammer, someone is fighting with hammer. U b Thor? Now as u don kpai now, which reasonable person go come cry for u nao?

1 Like

Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists As Friends Mourn His Death. Photos by Taryur3(m): 4:40pm On Nov 03, 2016
Na Pala shot him twice @chest region.the guy lost a lot of blood and died 6mins later
Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists As Friends Mourn His Death. Photos by Jay542(m): 4:41pm On Nov 03, 2016
Lol.
Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists As Friends Mourn His Death. Photos by Boeing777pilot: 4:42pm On Nov 03, 2016
handsomety:
Aro baga.......hmmmmmm.....too carried away....is there no captain ? around..always be with your matey/palley...sail on viking RIP....ahoy

Captain ko Driver ni

That's one idiot less to worry about
And for people of his kind here on naira land who don't want to renounce cultism, I guess will be reading about yours too very soon on here too.

Just look at their comments on face book and some foolish cultists are already showing up here. They aren't even ashamed.

They should all kill themselves and the world will be better off without their kind.

16 Likes

Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists As Friends Mourn His Death. Photos by thorpido(m): 4:44pm On Nov 03, 2016
Taryur3:
Na Pala shot him twice @chest region.the guy lost a lot of blood and died 6mins later
A life where you could get hit at anytime and your life is cut short.
Make una continue.

Pity the parents.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists As Friends Mourn His Death. Photos by balancediet(m): 4:44pm On Nov 03, 2016
Wow
Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists As Friends Mourn His Death. Photos by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 4:45pm On Nov 03, 2016
freemanbubble:
. i know people will start to criticize cultist and cultism. there are lots of things you benefit as a cultist. anyway humans hate what they don't understand.
maybe him don bleep up. i know you are not my brother in the game but i must say rest in peace.
i remain a gentle and chivalrous axe freeman.

And if you don't renounce your membership, you will end up like him or even worse!

What nerve to even come here and preach cultism?

Of what good has cultism been to the society?
There's no week that passes by without us seeing people who have met their untimely death because of cultism. Do you think of parents who have been rendered childless? Do you consider mothers who have died of a broken heart because of losing a son?

If death and more deaths is what cultism is all about, then I don't want to understand it at all!

24 Likes

Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists As Friends Mourn His Death. Photos by onatisi(m): 4:45pm On Nov 03, 2016
Preator:
e I'm not understanding o.
was he killed while he was being mourned by his friend or what? abi na me dey confuse the topic?
Wahlahi I love nairaland I swear

11 Likes

Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists As Friends Mourn His Death. Photos by halmeyd(m): 4:46pm On Nov 03, 2016
i dnt knw why bt news like diz always gives me joy,these pple terrorized me in those days ehn.....more death to una!awon oloriburuku alaye radarada,rot in hell.....

4 Likes

Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists As Friends Mourn His Death. Photos by holyeye1989(m): 4:47pm On Nov 03, 2016
Am very happy that his soul is gona be killled as well. That's wonderfool.
Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists As Friends Mourn His Death. Photos by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 03, 2016
wetin concern me, i just need to make this money and give my loved ones a good life

These idiots called cultists don't really understand what the world is all about

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists As Friends Mourn His Death. Photos by aviazuva: 4:48pm On Nov 03, 2016
Burry him

1 Like

Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists As Friends Mourn His Death. Photos by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 4:50pm On Nov 03, 2016
Sorry ehn, next time don't join bad gang. rubbish!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists As Friends Mourn His Death. Photos by Worksunlimited: 4:52pm On Nov 03, 2016
emperorchedda:
His eyes already popping out, looking already long dead before they killed him

Join BAN u no gree

RIP man

BAN no fit accept this kind fella na.. Na the wan wey fit accept am, im join...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists As Friends Mourn His Death. Photos by DedeNkem: 4:57pm On Nov 03, 2016
Instead of doing what they went to school to do - studying, dumb st*upid cowards are busy doing cult sh*it!
I hope they kill each other off! They are absolutely useless in the society!
Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists As Friends Mourn His Death. Photos by Princedaniel: 4:57pm On Nov 03, 2016
INTROVERT:
undecided
What's....
Skp Samalina marine patrol..... Guys

Any thread on cultism and different groups on NL and their lingua. I feel like reading about it. Kindly direct me. cool

https://www.nairaland.com/3300524/cults-gangs-code-name-orientation

Cult, code and orientation.

They are savages.
Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists As Friends Mourn His Death. Photos by Ichel: 4:59pm On Nov 03, 2016
TamedWolf90:

Who no come, no go know......
even if she come, if dey no tell her, she no go fit know.
Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists As Friends Mourn His Death. Photos by INTROVERT(f): 4:59pm On Nov 03, 2016
Linqsz:

That's his chapter,zone or school(jewishly).

Whats jewishly
Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists As Friends Mourn His Death. Photos by Taryur3(m): 4:59pm On Nov 03, 2016
thorpido:
A life where you could get hit at anytime and your life is cut short.
Make una continue.

Pity the parents.
I tire for them seriously. E be like nollywood movie last night for my eye.
Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists As Friends Mourn His Death. Photos by emijo(m): 4:59pm On Nov 03, 2016
RIP to a brother in the game
Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists As Friends Mourn His Death. Photos by InvertedHammer: 5:01pm On Nov 03, 2016
/
No need to fear cultists.

Everyone bleeds.
/

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Akinade Tofunmi Wanted By EFCC For ATM Scam. Her Shocking Method Of Scam / Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) / Re: "Girl Captured In Viral Sex Video With Dog Dies Of Infection" - Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.