Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists As Friends Mourn His Death. Photos - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists As Friends Mourn His Death. Photos (86874 Views)

Vikings Member Shot Dead By Rival Cult Group (Disturbing Photos) / Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists Inside His Car In Delta. Graphic Photos / Vikings Member & Armed Robber Killed By Police In Imo State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists As Friends Mourn His Death. Photos by flexyceo(m): 11:13pm On Nov 03, 2016
As u small so u dey join cult...if I be ur family member na to dry ur dead body for sun one week bfor we bury u..
Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists As Friends Mourn His Death. Photos by gozzlin: 11:49pm On Nov 03, 2016
See im mumu face sef. Idiot cultist. Anuofia! You had it coming.
Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists As Friends Mourn His Death. Photos by sirfee(m): 12:02am On Nov 04, 2016
The pain is more than the gain,say no to#cultism
Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists As Friends Mourn His Death. Photos by donjazet(m): 12:32am On Nov 04, 2016
May this guy rot in the deepest abyss of hell. Read book, Una no go read. Dey here dey do aro baga. shocked fools
Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists As Friends Mourn His Death. Photos by djkirkoo2(m): 1:09am On Nov 04, 2016
Rilwayne001:
Who's islandos? He should be arrested ASAP angry angry
Name of a cult in Bayelsa
Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists As Friends Mourn His Death. Photos by BigBlokoz: 1:31am On Nov 04, 2016
the guy is not Resting In any Peace... u have to earn PEACE.
Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists As Friends Mourn His Death. Photos by vioment: 1:41am On Nov 04, 2016
blueAgent:

Keep dreaming.

Dreaming as in how bro. ok I see, you na blue agent. e make sense where you from dey come.
Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists As Friends Mourn His Death. Photos by Nobody: 1:43am On Nov 04, 2016
yomi007k:
I knw ds dude back then.

Terrible young fella.

when we r trying to survive. ...he dey do anyhow.

U go iuo?
Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists As Friends Mourn His Death. Photos by Jokerman(m): 1:43am On Nov 04, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:

No, am a corper posted to Okada and I do relate with IUO students.

Oh!! make sense.. One Love bro

1 Like

Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists As Friends Mourn His Death. Photos by Ewoma45(f): 2:33am On Nov 04, 2016
anibi9674:
Icelander killing a bagger, datz a mutiny case na. una no day respect tradition again. den no day carry egede nak egede.
see nama!!! plenty namas for dis thread
Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists As Friends Mourn His Death. Photos by yomi007k(m): 3:42am On Nov 04, 2016
shockwave91:

U go iuo?

.yh
Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists As Friends Mourn His Death. Photos by obidykeh20: 5:25am On Nov 04, 2016
Brethren, all those telling him to rest in peace should think about their own life. How will you end up Better is the end of a thing than the beginning. Repent today, confess ur sins, forsake them and accept Jesus Christ as you Lord and Saviour. Give ur life a meaning today, tomorrow may be late.

2 Likes

Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists As Friends Mourn His Death. Photos by onatisi(m): 5:32am On Nov 04, 2016
Linqsz:

Ehen na now you come.

Brothers Across Nigeria, otherwise known as Nyben,Lords,bucket .. You Don hear abi grin
Nyben,no hear of am b4
Lords ,no hear of am b4
Bucket,same same

But wait oo,those brothers across Nigeria,Dem dey do cooperative society too I just wan know wettin Dem dey do really
Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists As Friends Mourn His Death. Photos by AkumahTalk(m): 5:54am On Nov 04, 2016
Islandos is not a person but a notorious street confraternity in Port-Harcourt. Same as Greenlanders, dey gbam, dey well and the likes of them.
Rilwayne001:
Who's islandos? He should be arrested ASAP angry angry
Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists As Friends Mourn His Death. Photos by Tonason: 6:11am On Nov 04, 2016
He is already resting in pieces, there's no peace for the wicked, says the Lord. The wicked will never go unpunished.
Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists As Friends Mourn His Death. Photos by anibi9674: 6:16am On Nov 04, 2016
XaintJoel20:

'Islandos' is the name of the rival cult that killed him. He is not a person parse.
Iceland are not rival cult to baggers. they are the children of baggers.
Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists As Friends Mourn His Death. Photos by Fireandice(f): 6:29am On Nov 04, 2016
pls help me win this competition.....open and view the video thanks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXb0eCahvuQ&rdm=2a2y6g28k&client=mv-google
Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists As Friends Mourn His Death. Photos by davidbarido(m): 6:43am On Nov 04, 2016
this is just a prophecy that came to pass in his life................. why should I be sorry for him, do you know how many persons he had killed before he himself get killed...... for the Bible says that he who kill with the sword will die by the sword

1 Like

Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists As Friends Mourn His Death. Photos by peaceMma(f): 6:56am On Nov 04, 2016
any bitch Dah wud tell me tat M gonna b protected if I join d sticking cultism,Bae,all d problems of Nigeria will be upon yr head... imagine dx cute guy gone Cus of one foolish reason...
Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists As Friends Mourn His Death. Photos by eightsin(m): 8:35am On Nov 04, 2016
Silly ideology these fools have. They do most on these things just to impress a girl or feel powerful but end up being the weak ones
Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists As Friends Mourn His Death. Photos by metallisc(m): 9:57am On Nov 04, 2016
Babzilla:
The guy looks like he was already dead long b4 they killed him

Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists As Friends Mourn His Death. Photos by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 04, 2016
is it me or is this thread promoting cultism? A dead cultist is the same as a dead assassin or a dead armed robber.....in fact they are rolled into one. May u die a thousand more times!!!! To ur mates here....ntorrrr!!! tongue. Una better repent.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists As Friends Mourn His Death. Photos by chemicalDisease: 10:35am On Nov 04, 2016
Randy91:

Abeg,,keep it for u and ur household
No , its for u and ur entire household.
Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists As Friends Mourn His Death. Photos by damidior: 11:30am On Nov 04, 2016
Just walking by....

Three songs comes to mind :

1. You say keep it gangsta by Wyclef Jean

http://www.metrolyrics.com/you-say-keep-it-gangsta-lyrics-wyclef-jean.html

2 80 Bars by Wyclef Jean

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/wyclefjean/80bars.html

3. If you dey Craze by DBanj
Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists As Friends Mourn His Death. Photos by NybenSBF101(m): 11:55am On Nov 04, 2016
RIP. Meet Odin in Vahala. . My Son

1 Like

Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists As Friends Mourn His Death. Photos by Gee645(m): 1:06pm On Nov 04, 2016
Young mans destiny cut-short all in the name of i wanna belong, am tired of been address as a Jhew! God rest his soul in valhala, abi wahala with Ordin
Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists As Friends Mourn His Death. Photos by starlingbawa(m): 2:27pm On Nov 04, 2016
Ahmadgani:
When your time comes to die, be not like
those whose hearts are filled with fear of
death, so that when their time comes they
weep and pray for a little more time to live
their lives over again in a different way. Sing
your death song, and die like a hero going
home.

If only you truly have the nerves of steel to believe in your write up..... But i very much doubt it?
Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists As Friends Mourn His Death. Photos by puregrace(m): 3:24pm On Nov 04, 2016
They are have been killing themselves in Ilorin recently. Tuesday and today, precisely.
Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists As Friends Mourn His Death. Photos by Greataausim(m): 3:42pm On Nov 04, 2016
Can never waste my RIP on this nigga..... Wasted soul
Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists As Friends Mourn His Death. Photos by blueAgent(m): 4:34pm On Nov 04, 2016
In the Words of 2pac machiavelli "Life goes on" niggar.
Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists As Friends Mourn His Death. Photos by blueAgent(m): 4:50pm On Nov 04, 2016
vioment:

Dreaming as in how bro. ok I see, you na blue agent. e make sense where you from dey come.

Must you blame Government for personal choices made by this youths?
Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists As Friends Mourn His Death. Photos by Ahmadgani(m): 4:51pm On Nov 04, 2016
starlingbawa:

If only you truly have the nerves of steel to believe in your write up..... But i very much doubt it?
death is certainly inevitable, I will gracefully and glad fully accept mine when the time comes. only cowards get scared of death

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Akinade Tofunmi Wanted By EFCC For ATM Scam. Her Shocking Method Of Scam / Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) / Re: "Girl Captured In Viral Sex Video With Dog Dies Of Infection" - Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.