Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,925 members, 7,810,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists As Friends Mourn His Death. Photos - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists As Friends Mourn His Death. Photos (86882 Views)

Vikings Member Shot Dead By Rival Cult Group (Disturbing Photos) / Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists Inside His Car In Delta. Graphic Photos / Vikings Member & Armed Robber Killed By Police In Imo State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists As Friends Mourn His Death. Photos by Jokerman(m): 7:25pm On Nov 03, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:

No be Igbinedion University Okada.

Lolsss... so you be IUO guy too.. cool
Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists As Friends Mourn His Death. Photos by dutchie101: 7:26pm On Nov 03, 2016
Dicksonpal:
one on one is allowed

naso....which DECK-stop u dey use browse?
Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists As Friends Mourn His Death. Photos by Dicksonpal: 7:36pm On Nov 03, 2016
dutchie101:

xyz
Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists As Friends Mourn His Death. Photos by Majorking66(m): 7:39pm On Nov 03, 2016
Please is the richest man in Africa and Nigeria a cultist?? I want to know the gain of all this, because I can't risk my life for nonsense. RIP bro. next.......

1 Like

Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists As Friends Mourn His Death. Photos by Angelahoney: 7:45pm On Nov 03, 2016
Poor guy !! There's one guy hailing bllack asxe here. Mod just deleted his post before I could respond to him.

People should abstain from cultism. It's better to join SU and let people laugh at you and you come out with good grades (SU doesn't guarantee good grades though) than to join cult where you have to run into hiding during exams, or you travel for one hit or the other.
Even after graduation, your life is not guaranteed. I've heard of an ex cult guy who got killed long after leaving school and working.

4 Likes

Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists As Friends Mourn His Death. Photos by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 03, 2016
kofk:
of what use is cultism and hard man??...Its high time young youths learn

Young youth, do we have old youth?

2 Likes

Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists As Friends Mourn His Death. Photos by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 03, 2016
chemicalDisease:

Yes!
If u need it come and take it.

Abeg,,keep it for u and ur household

1 Like

Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists As Friends Mourn His Death. Photos by FengChui(m): 8:06pm On Nov 03, 2016
PaulIdu:

The dirty viking lodge he belonged to ..all nonsense

Day is not it. Don't say what you don't know, fool.
Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists As Friends Mourn His Death. Photos by PaulIdu: 8:11pm On Nov 03, 2016
FengChui:

What does it matter ..keep wasting your life

1 Like

Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists As Friends Mourn His Death. Photos by ihimiray(m): 8:18pm On Nov 03, 2016
Wasted life ke. Na game dem dey play... Dis one Na plus one..... Game still on...

1 Like

Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists As Friends Mourn His Death. Photos by Dantee005(m): 8:24pm On Nov 03, 2016
Bloody Barger....Shey Odin nor protect u again na.... sad

1 Like

Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists As Friends Mourn His Death. Photos by XaintJoel20: 8:26pm On Nov 03, 2016
Rilwayne001:
Who's islandos? He should be arrested ASAP angry angry
'Islandos' is the name of the rival cult that killed him. He is not a person parse.
Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists As Friends Mourn His Death. Photos by Joephat(m): 8:32pm On Nov 03, 2016
what should I tell this useless Gee now?
Rest in Peace or Rest in Pieces

Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists As Friends Mourn His Death. Photos by lovkatty: 8:36pm On Nov 03, 2016
It's pay back time.You cannot eat your cake and have it. Did I hear say rival cultist, so face the final consequence. Time shall tell when we will join you. Say no to cult members. I want to make it and belong now you 've belong.
Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists As Friends Mourn His Death. Photos by blueAgent(m): 8:37pm On Nov 03, 2016
vioment:
I no talk. I know am contradicting myself but as much as I don't want nobody to die, it might be necessary even if it befalls me -(e go hard sha for some mumu bois, whereby na 99.999% of them mumu; na only my shadow be that .0001%, so I dey watch am). God punish devil.

My problem is not with stupid people dying, it is the type of environment they create for those who want to do something for the nation. I wasn't a juman on campus because I was an IDIOT then. Looking from a juman's point of view, you have to also watch your back for any kpararaam, you can't study in peace, research in peace, coupled with the general problems of the nation, no light, money issues, food, no job, bad roads, dependency/entitlement/haters mentality, etc.

Government can rubbish cultism if they had vision or were interested in doing so. Cultist can die any way or how they please in my book, just leave the few students that could save Nigeria through their knowledgeable contributions. A sane university environment in Nigeria for more than 15years straight can make Nigeria the 2nd economic superhouse in many ramifications behind the USA, that's if the USA are still rolling as they normally do. If you doubt that, look at Nigerians given a saner climate abroad to study and contribute.

Keep dreaming.
Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists As Friends Mourn His Death. Photos by blueAgent(m): 8:38pm On Nov 03, 2016
Ahmadgani:
When your time comes to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song, and die like a hero going home.

I guess u mean to say die like a fowl. cos thats all i see.

1 Like

Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists As Friends Mourn His Death. Photos by blueAgent(m): 8:39pm On Nov 03, 2016
Ahmadgani:
When your time comes to die, be not like
those whose hearts are filled with fear of
death, so that when their time comes they
weep and pray for a little more time to live
their lives over again in a different way. Sing
your death song, and die like a hero going
home.

1 Like

Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists As Friends Mourn His Death. Photos by Xmen149(m): 8:40pm On Nov 03, 2016
gypsey:
Please can some one tell me how to join this Rubbish! And nonesensical Bullshyte! Called cult. Because i would like to teach this monkeys what the real cultism is about, it is About connections, business, meeting honorable and well educated people, learning and speaking different languages, politics, money and power.

Drinking and partying with beautifull rich women and men tongue looking after and helping members when they are in trouble or have financial problem and help them with their business and families, help look after them when they are in hospital or in time of needs. NOT MURDER THEM! IN COLD COWARD BLOOD! angry

in my cult we have lawyers, doctors, scientist, surgeons, musicians, magicians, politicians, pastors, governors, teachers, pilots, professors and business men and women. Not riff raffs and holigans like this dead idiota.

Now who would like to join my cult? tongue

now thats what am talking about,... wink

1 Like

Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists As Friends Mourn His Death. Photos by ipledge10(m): 9:04pm On Nov 03, 2016
Dicksonpal:
indeed worthless bro..... Guys don't tink, once dey get weed and ho+es dey are happy.
but life is more than that That ... they will be the first to say recession force them into robbery
Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists As Friends Mourn His Death. Photos by Codes151(m): 9:15pm On Nov 03, 2016
Continue to the join nonsense!!!! All them commenting!!! See them! By their fruits we shall know them

2 Likes

Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists As Friends Mourn His Death. Photos by Terver23(m): 9:37pm On Nov 03, 2016
Majorking66:
Please is the richest man in Africa and Nigeria a cultist??
I want to know the gain of all this, because I can't risk my life for nonsense.
RIP bro. next.......
They are alot of rich ones and most politicians and top men you see are cultist....And some people are forcefully initiated..
Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists As Friends Mourn His Death. Photos by mastermaestro(m): 9:38pm On Nov 03, 2016
Cultism, a reflection of dumbness and sheer stupidity. Imagine signing up for untimely, needless and wasteful death? This is what being a cultist means. You simply agree to die before or in your prime! How foolish you are! Wasted destiny, wasted sperm, wasted family investment, wasted soul! Dumb cultist! angry

1 Like

Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists As Friends Mourn His Death. Photos by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 03, 2016
Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists As Friends Mourn His Death. Photos by DozieInc(m): 9:44pm On Nov 03, 2016
Cultism doesnt pay in a good coin, so beware brothers many have gone, better not to "sail" at all than to sail in the dead sea.
One word, for the wise.
Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists As Friends Mourn His Death. Photos by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 10:12pm On Nov 03, 2016
Jokerman:

Lolsss... so you be IUO guy too.. cool
No, am a corper posted to Okada and I do relate with IUO students.
Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists As Friends Mourn His Death. Photos by BossMarvel: 10:14pm On Nov 03, 2016
Terrible news. I knew this guy in Igbinedion University. He was rusticated and I always thought he must have been somewhere else making amends to the cult life he lived. RIP
Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists As Friends Mourn His Death. Photos by guiddoti: 10:35pm On Nov 03, 2016
dutchie101:

Jesus Christ- cross is no in vain. Turn away from those brick houses that have no roof
Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists As Friends Mourn His Death. Photos by slimfresh(m): 10:35pm On Nov 03, 2016
handsomety:
Aro baga.......hmmmmmm.....too carried away....is there no captain ? around..always be with your matey/palley...sail on viking RIP....ahoy

This one is forming what he ain't......mixing things up.....calling aromate ahoy***laughs in Spanish**

1 Like

Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists As Friends Mourn His Death. Photos by slimfresh(m): 10:41pm On Nov 03, 2016
ogbolu0147:

Deck that capping,,,,Nyben you be lager beer

A very big awolowo for you.
Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists As Friends Mourn His Death. Photos by guiddoti: 10:43pm On Nov 03, 2016
FengChui:

Are you one? Repent now before it's too late
Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists As Friends Mourn His Death. Photos by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 03, 2016
Rip. I mean regrt in pains. God gv d family heart 2 bear d lost.
Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists As Friends Mourn His Death. Photos by holyacid(m): 10:59pm On Nov 03, 2016
I know this dude back then in school(iuo) it's just a pity when we are trying hard to payback all the best love our parents showed us in wonderland, some are still forming cultists even after graduation, may God have mercy on us and never allow our children to follow this wrong route

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Akinade Tofunmi Wanted By EFCC For ATM Scam. Her Shocking Method Of Scam / Re: "Girl Captured In Viral Sex Video With Dog Dies Of Infection" - Police / Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.