Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

Please Which Website (not App)is Good For Downloading Movies - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Which Website (not App)is Good For Downloading Movies (18866 Views)

Websites For Downloading Movies For FREE. / Guys Please Which Website Is This????? / Best Subscription For Downloading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Which Website (not App)is Good For Downloading Movies by ritababe(f): 11:31am On Nov 06, 2016
AfricanApple:
ahahahaha lmao. I have only heard of telemundo. the likes of The 100. Nikita. Desperate housewives etc

tell me you have watched the 100 other wise you have not started

the 100 that they cannot finish abi?
yeah Nikita is okay.
Re: Please Which Website (not App)is Good For Downloading Movies by AfricanApple(f): 11:58am On Nov 06, 2016
ritababe:

the 100 that they cannot finish abi?
yeah Nikita is okay.
we are not talking about if they finished it or not. are we?
Re: Please Which Website (not App)is Good For Downloading Movies by ritababe(f): 1:58pm On Nov 06, 2016
AfricanApple:
we are not talking about if they finished it or not. are we?

yes oh I love it but the fact that they can't continue make me regret why I started it before, is it not too good to abandon?
Re: Please Which Website (not App)is Good For Downloading Movies by MrKang: 6:14pm On Nov 06, 2016
AfricanApple:
I watch as a movie. that is I don't follow it on stations.

whatever. its boring

and who says I'm a telemundo stuck up. I don't even think i've ever seen the pack
Umm are there different ways of watching a movie or a series, I don't understand? It's still wrong to refer to a Tv series as a "Movie",they're totally different things.

grin you definitely seemed like one,cus only Telemundo fangirls consider anything outside their Telemundo fantasy world boring.
Wait sef,are you still watching the show? If no,what season did you stop?
Re: Please Which Website (not App)is Good For Downloading Movies by MrKang: 6:19pm On Nov 06, 2016
AfricanApple:

tell me you have watched the 100 other wise you have not started
woah shocker shocked you do have good taste after all?

I heard the season 4 premier is slated for next year,I still don't know why it wasn't aired along with the rest cw shows this fall.
Re: Please Which Website (not App)is Good For Downloading Movies by AfricanApple(f): 8:02pm On Nov 06, 2016
MrKang:

Umm are there different ways of watching a movie or a series, I don't understand? It's still wrong to refer to a Tv series as a "Movie",they're totally different things.

grin you definitely seemed like one,cus only Telemundo fangirls consider anything outside their Telemundo fantasy world boring.
Wait sef,are you still watching the show? If no,what season did you stop?
hmm. if I hear. you missed the part where I said how could anyone put up with watching it up to season 4. maybe I watched 10episodes of season 1
Re: Please Which Website (not App)is Good For Downloading Movies by AfricanApple(f): 8:04pm On Nov 06, 2016
ritababe:

yes oh I love it but the fact that they can't continue make me regret why I started it before, is it not too good to abandon?
that's their plate of nsi ewu
Re: Please Which Website (not App)is Good For Downloading Movies by Fidelismaria: 8:35pm On Nov 06, 2016
AfricanApple:
why won't their ratings drop when they have nothing interesting to give us

the two people that even looks badass does not have any serious action. their fight is ugh.....

undecided cool
U Kinda rite daisy is rily annoyin goin all lone wolf on d watchdogs hope she doesnt get herself killed lets just say marvel sucks at season movies
Re: Please Which Website (not App)is Good For Downloading Movies by MrKang: 9:00pm On Nov 06, 2016
AfricanApple:
hmm. if I hear. you missed the part where I said how could anyone put up with watching it up to season 4. maybe I watched 10episodes of season 1
no wonder,now I see .
Like I said earlier,the first half of season 1 was lackluster but later on I think from episode 16/17 with the Captain America: Winter soldier Hydra infiltration reveal the show really found its footing and picked up its pace. The intensity,suspense,thriller was too awesome to watch,I'm sure if you made it all the way to the end of the first season your thought towards the show would have been changed.

I mean come on,if it was so boring it should have been canceled long ago by ABC not to talk of it being renewed and now being in its fourth season with great ratings.

Just pick up from where you stopped,and trust me it'll jump to your No.1 must watch Tv series smiley.
Re: Please Which Website (not App)is Good For Downloading Movies by MrKang: 9:05pm On Nov 06, 2016
Fidelismaria:
U Kinda rite daisy is rily annoyin goin all lone wolf on d watchdogs hope she doesnt get herself killed lets just say marvel sucks at season movies
lol,she have no idea who daisy is,she stopped 10 episodes into season 1.

And don't be dumb,how does marvel suck at season films have you heard of,Daredevil(which broke all netflix ratings record) or Jessica Jones,Luke Cage? Stop showing your ignorance,it is annoying.
Re: Please Which Website (not App)is Good For Downloading Movies by Fidelismaria: 9:14pm On Nov 06, 2016
MrKang:
lol,she have no idea who daisy is,she stopped 10 episodes into season 1.

And don't be dumb,how does marvel suck at season films have you heard of,Daredevil(which broke all netflix ratings record) or Jessica Jones,Luke Cage? Stop showing your ignorance,it is annoying.
Sho showing my ignorance? luke cage dint do so well,agent carter was cancelled nd now agents of shield is bout to daredevil did okay but u rily cant compare marvel season movies with dc
Re: Please Which Website (not App)is Good For Downloading Movies by MrKang: 9:28pm On Nov 06, 2016
Fidelismaria:
Sho showing my ignorance? luke cage dint do so well,agent carter was cancelled nd now agents of shield is bout to daredevil did okay but u rily cant compare marvel season movies with dc
wtf? Luke Cage didn't do well? Where did you pull those facts out of? Outta ya asss I guess. undecided luke cage has an imdb rating of 8/10,how didn't it do well?

And pls stop sounding dumb,Agents of shield last week viewer ratings was higher than that of all the dc tv shows -Flash,Arrow,supergirl,Gotham,Lucifer ,now by your dumb logic,if agents of shield is about to be canceled with such high numbers then your dc tv shows are about to be exterminated. You're bringing up Agent Carter? Have you forgotten about the crappy dc tv show Constantine that got canceled half way into its first season undecided unlike Agent Carter which was renewed for a 2nd season before being canceled,Constantine was so terrible it didn't last more than 13 episodes.

So I repeat,stop exhibiting ignorance when you have no idea of what you're saying.

1 Like

Re: Please Which Website (not App)is Good For Downloading Movies by Ovie56(m): 9:57pm On Nov 06, 2016
plsz guys that use mobile tvseries and fztvseries its always slow with good network that's good with other sites
Re: Please Which Website (not App)is Good For Downloading Movies by Fidelismaria: 12:17am On Nov 07, 2016
MrKang:
wtf? Luke Cage didn't do well? Where did you pull those facts out of? Outta ya asss I guess. undecided luke cage has an imdb rating of 8/10,how didn't it do well?

And pls stop sounding dumb,Agents of shield last week viewer ratings was higher than that of all the dc tv shows -Flash,Arrow,supergirl,Gotham,Lucifer ,now by your dumb logic,if agents of shield is about to be canceled with such high numbers then your dc tv shows are about to be exterminated. You're bringing up Agent Carter? Have you forgotten about the crappy dc tv show Constantine that got canceled half way into its first season undecided unlike Agent Carter which was renewed for a 2nd season before being canceled,Constantine was so terrible it didn't last more than 13 episodes.

So I repeat,stop exhibiting ignorance when you have no idea of what you're saying.
LOLS U rily av a temper dont u mr kang anyways i rest my case
Re: Please Which Website (not App)is Good For Downloading Movies by MrKang: 6:28pm On Nov 07, 2016
Fidelismaria:
LOLS U rily av a temper dont u mr kang anyways i rest my case
Yes I do attend anger management classes,and the program was really going well ,until you triggered it with your bulllshit nonsense angry
Re: Please Which Website (not App)is Good For Downloading Movies by Krak(m): 6:50am On Nov 15, 2016
MrKang:
Yes I do attend anger management classes,and the program was really going well ,until you triggered it with your bulllshit nonsense angry

Anger management class obviously not working.

1 Like

Re: Please Which Website (not App)is Good For Downloading Movies by Chydobe: 8:39pm On Nov 18, 2017
In as much as both the Tvshows4mobile.com and O2tvseries.com have similar looks, there are also some differences and added features on the Tvshows4mobile.com especially when it comes to the quality of the free TV series downloads.

Are you having problems with O2tvseries? Is the website temporarily down? Then, give Tvshows4mobile.com a shot. Download free TV series episodes on tvshowsmobile. You can thank us later. Just like the O2tvseries you don't have to subscribe for your TV series download. Users download TV series free online.

Click on link to start downloading immediately

http://www.newzified.com/tvshows4mobile-com-download-latest-free-tv-series-seasonal-movies/
Re: Please Which Website (not App)is Good For Downloading Movies by Mfunkynation(m): 9:51pm On Nov 18, 2017
go to o2tvseries.com n download movies in hd format. the brave. the gifted. Designated survivor 1 n 2 Strike back 6 blindspot
Re: Please Which Website (not App)is Good For Downloading Movies by tafat: 1:58am On Nov 19, 2017
Try fzmovies.net
Re: Please Which Website (not App)is Good For Downloading Movies by AutosBay(m): 4:41am On Nov 19, 2017
Thanks
Re: Please Which Website (not App)is Good For Downloading Movies by AutosBay(m): 4:41am On Nov 19, 2017
I prefer fzmovies
Re: Please Which Website (not App)is Good For Downloading Movies by Chydobe: 10:06pm On Nov 30, 2017
Nice thread, although fzmovies.net has got lots of ads going on, it still remains one of the best latest free Hollywood and Bollywood movies download site...You should really try it out, its very easy to use it.

Click on link below to start downloading latest movies for free with high definition quality

http://www.newzified.com/www-fzmovies-net-search-download-free-latest-movies-here-fzmovie/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Glo Turns Subscribers To Landlords With Phonelord / Share Your Glo Free Data Day Experience Screenshots (photos) / Nokia 1202-2 Security Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.