Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,060 members, 7,818,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

More Than I Bargained For (A Short Romantic Story) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / More Than I Bargained For (A Short Romantic Story) (677 Views)

My Aunt’s Husband (A Short Romantic Story) / Daddy’s Little Office Slut (A Short Romantic Story) / The One Night I Will Never Forget (A Short Romantic Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

More Than I Bargained For (A Short Romantic Story) by Khris3(m): 7:44pm On Nov 03, 2016
I met Saheed one Wednesday afternoon, a day that happened to be my birthday.

He offered me a lift home but as we were having a conversation in his car, it came up that I was a year older that day.

He was excited and offered to take me out for lunch. We got to know each other better as we sat opposite each other in the restaurant. I felt and instant attraction to him and I did not want the date to end. He seemed to feel the same way too because he suggested we hung out at his house for the evening.

I went along with him, excited to hang out with him some more. I discovered he was not based in Lagos but was only around that week for business so he was staying with an uncle during this time. When we got to his place, I met his uncle who was a lot older. He was on his way out when we entered so Saheed and I had the house to ourselves.

We sat beside each other on the couch, enjoying each other company as the attraction built. In minutes, we were kissing and clinging to each other hungrily. He hurriedly took off my clothes and I did the same for him. He slid his cock into my waiting cunt and I moaned out his name in pleasure. The sex was rough but very pleasurable. We bleeped like two animals in heat until we laid, panting after we both enjoyed an intense orgasm.

Later that evening, we went to a nearby bar. I knew we were on a whole different playing field when he began to down bottles after bottles of beer. His company was not as fun as it was earlier because, soon, his words became slurred and I figured it was time to end the night. When we returned home, I realised he slept in the living room.

He laid a mattress on the ground and I helped him lay his sheet on it....Continue Reading @

http://www.gisttrace.com/2016/11/more-than-i-bargained-for-short.html
Re: More Than I Bargained For (A Short Romantic Story) by Khris3(m): 7:45pm On Nov 03, 2016
A short romantic story

(1) (Reply)

When A Born Again Falls Inlove (A Short Story) / This Is Why Hard Work Will Always Beat Talent Hands Down / Breakaway - A Short Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.