Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Of Ambode's 50,000 Ngn, Idleness And One Night Stand - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Of Ambode's 50,000 Ngn, Idleness And One Night Stand (13323 Views)

What Business Can I Start With A Hundred Thousand (100,000)ngn, Advice Pleas / Skills That Kill Idleness And Poverty! Attend June Marathon Classes / Pls Help Me Out, Idleness Is Killing Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Of Ambode's 50,000 Ngn, Idleness And One Night Stand by Dove4Peace: 8:53am On Nov 05, 2016
thankgodeboh:
Ambode is offerring 50,000 NGN salaries to Graduates who would work as bus conductors.

Some graduates are for it and some are against it.

Would you rather stay idle and frequently have one night stands as Toke Makinwa adviced ?

On the flipside, is being a conductor a bad thing? I cannot do the job but I think those who could loudly chant 'Greatest Nigeria students' can do that job. You have the Spirit and acrobatics needed. Also, I mean, all those raised voices aimed at trashing the points of another football enthusiast when it comes to Clubs can be paid for if one chooses to join this scheme.

I understand it might not look decent or worthy enough but some young People are morticians too. But I think it is better (in terms of salaries) than working in a warehouse or sitting behind a desk as cashier or receptionist for 20,000 salary while flashing plastic smiles. But everything falls on the platform of choice and career goals.

It is a sad thing in a way, but maybe the recruitment of graduates might redeem the face of that job. I feel sad when drivers want to be referred to as Pilots. For crying out loud, a driver is to a vehicle while a pilot is to an airplane. There is a huge difference in length of training and even the means of transport handled by either of the two.

Transport companies like PEACE MASS TRANSIT, GOD IS GOOD MOTORS, started on a smaller scale. Infact, the owner of PMT was a cab driver during his undergraduate days (So I heard). If he could build up to being what he is today, the recruits in this scheme can grow too.

When these things happen to our fellow youths, I hope we get prepared to make things happen in politics because its Us that are employed to snatch ballot boxes, to assassinate, to do life threatening jobs during campaigns.

WE ARE OUR PROBLEMS, Nigerian Youths.

That is a brilliant move.

Re: Of Ambode's 50,000 Ngn, Idleness And One Night Stand by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 14, 2016
BizBayo:

Bro, what if 'its in you' just like peak milk. Looool

Ogbeni my two hands no follow oooh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Jobs Guarantees Job Security In Nigeria ? / Bow Tie To An Interview? Please I Need Your Advice / Want A Good Job In Nigeria? 6 Factors To Consider

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.