Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,920 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. (67590 Views)

Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? / Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? / Why Do Memories Of Vivid Dreams Disappear Soon After Waking Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 06, 2016
SSBN:
Of late there has been a spate of me waking up and discovering very thin but razor Sharp marks on parts of my body. So smooth is the line, it tnrows away any possibility of an accidental scratch by my fingers, especially in places bar to reach. Has anyone experienced anything like this before?
Education is key to success use it
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by gbeymey(f): 12:45pm On Nov 06, 2016
lepasharon:

If its witchcraft wouldnt they do more harm than that undecided
Pls
cos they are just starting. be prayerful
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 06, 2016
shortgun:
witchcraft.....you must always pray before you sleep.

So many idi,0ts in this country ! No wonder Nigeria is doomed
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by johnaruson(m): 12:46pm On Nov 06, 2016
Hahaha na so

2 Likes

Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by dy27(m): 12:47pm On Nov 06, 2016
grin grin

Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by iwadobo: 12:53pm On Nov 06, 2016
martineverest:
hhhmmmmm....this question got me thinking.....i av xperienced similar thing b4 and i from edo(esan tribe) too

Where in Esan? My brother , run fast !
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by martineverest(m): 1:02pm On Nov 06, 2016
iwadobo:

Where in Esan? My brother , run fast !
uromi/ugbegun(irrua)
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 06, 2016
slimthugchimee:
i woke up one morning then i couldnt feel my arm, then suddenly i was able to feel it small then followed with a very terriblee pain....please whats that undecided
You slept on your arm, this stop blood from flowing well through your vein, this can also happen when you sit, for a very long time.
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by Orikinla(m): 1:04pm On Nov 06, 2016
shortgun:
witchcraft.....you must always pray before you sleep.

It is either caused by insects or YES, WITCHCRAFT.
Repent if you have sinned against Almighty God JEHOVAH or offended anyone.
Make restitution if necessary.
Then pray Psalms 35, 91 and 118.
Trust Almighty God to fight and win the battles for you.
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by ToySoldier2: 1:06pm On Nov 06, 2016
lepasharon:

Pls
you don't understand. They have done much harm already. Those marks are signs that the power of negativity is brewing something unpleasant if not already done
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by sunnico(m): 1:09pm On Nov 06, 2016
deepwater:
Because I said today is my birthday, u deleted my post fa?
Do u expect me to say what u want to hear or can i just type what's on my mind?

Seun I need clarification on why my post should be deleted because I said "today is my birthday"

Seun u need to organize some courses on citizenship and internet ethics for your MOD's.

I have noticed most of your moderators are not well exposed, please act on this before it acts on you.

Eeya Pele!! anyways Happy Belated Birthday to you

1 Like

Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by Orikinla(m): 1:09pm On Nov 06, 2016
lestat:

So many idi,0ts in this country ! No wonder Nigeria is doomed
Witchcraft is real.
Only those who don't believe in God also don't believe there is witchcraft.
Witchcraft is clearly defined in the Holy Bible and other scriptures.
But the FOOL says there is no GOD.
Even though the fool gazes at the living proof of God in the mirror every day.
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by olayinkafuny80(m): 1:10pm On Nov 06, 2016
mrmrmister:
Yes
One lovely day, a demon appeared to me and told me he was responsible for all the "strange" marks on people's bodies.
We became best friends ever since.

Tell me your full name, I'll appeal to him to stop scratching your body.
omonle is the course, not evil work,make sure you kill omonle in your room,then there will be no problems in your dreams,good luck
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by tosyne2much(m): 1:12pm On Nov 06, 2016
freecocoa:
Razor blade cut and you didn't feel no pain, perhaps the evil spirits administered anaesthesia on you before proceeding to cut you all over, sorry.
Hahahaha funny u.. . Because it has not happen to you before abi? cheesy
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by ManTiger(m): 1:12pm On Nov 06, 2016
SSBN:
Of late there has been a spate of me waking up and discovering very thin but razor Sharp marks on parts of my body. So smooth is the line, it tnrows away any possibility of an accidental scratch by my fingers, especially in places bar to reach. Has anyone experienced anything like this before?
Wall gecko.
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by GeniusDavid(m): 1:13pm On Nov 06, 2016
EzeeYFB:
guy help us let us help u Post pics of the marks na
You weren't even following weren't you?

Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by bibiking7(m): 1:19pm On Nov 06, 2016

It's a mischievous jinn.

Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by EzeeYFB(m): 1:21pm On Nov 06, 2016
GeniusDavid:

You weren't even following weren't you?
pls my brother u see the pic of his marks before making prescription for him? Hw u won fully ascertain wetin dey do am before saying it's witchcraft or wall gecko omonile lol first time I hear da one
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by EzeeYFB(m): 1:23pm On Nov 06, 2016
SSBN:
put pic make we know wetin e b like n prescribe for u.
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by Johnsown1(m): 1:25pm On Nov 06, 2016
lepasharon:

Pls
No they will not, that's all they can do to u, cos the person in u is greater than her, just pray more and be charitable.

1 Like

Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by Bestchisom(m): 1:27pm On Nov 06, 2016
Ajixegun:
Nothing serious my man. Don't let anyone create fear in you by saying 'it is spiritual'.

then what is it?

1 Like

Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by GeniusDavid(m): 1:28pm On Nov 06, 2016
EzeeYFB:
pls my brother u see the pic of his marks before making prescription for him? Hw u won fully ascertain wetin dey do am before saying it's witchcraft or wall gecko omonile lol first time I hear da one

Really don't think a picture would do any better. btw, you're sounding like all these Herbal doctors grin
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by ylaa(f): 1:28pm On Nov 06, 2016
pls bros, i want to know, is it physical?

ote author=Ajixegun post=50750526]Nothing serious my man. Don't let anyone create fear in you by saying 'it is spiritual'. [/quote]
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 06, 2016
I xperienced same 2weeks ago & i know it's an attack!

1 Like

Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by sukkot: 1:30pm On Nov 06, 2016
yeah that means your spirit is crying for redemption but your body is resisting so the doctrine is cutting your spirit and it is symbolically manifesting ON ya body. the LORD is calling your attention. REPENT undecided grin
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by LoveJesus87(m): 1:34pm On Nov 06, 2016
lepasharon:

Pls
Noo dem dey do intro first grin

1 Like

Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by alizma: 1:35pm On Nov 06, 2016
SSBN:
get a very good insecticide and spray your room very well before going out in the morning. better. get a sniper in addition to the sprayable insecticide and drop the sniper at every corner of your house before going out in the morning.
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by LoveJesus87(m): 1:35pm On Nov 06, 2016
mrmrmister:

Oh, when it does??
I'm really anticipating
And don't talk to me about sense cause you have no idea what it is.

If you did you'll know better. undecided
Anybody that says such things don't exist is a VERY DEAD man only waiting for his date of burial.
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by CioAngels(f): 1:36pm On Nov 06, 2016
mrmrmister:
Yes
One lovely day, a demon appeared to me and told me he was responsible for all the "strange" marks on people's bodies.
We became best friends ever since.

Tell me your full name, I'll appeal to him to stop scratching your body.
Why do some people joke on life threatening issues? When you should either give advise or calm them. It is not right. He counts on you for solutions and not to mock at him.
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by Bishop(m): 1:41pm On Nov 06, 2016
freeman95:
maybe someone has been tearing u blade in your sleep... haha

set camera in your room for a week to monitor the culprit grin

seriously, its not blade marks.... i know what u talking about, some people use to say that it is caused by 'omo onile' wall geko

My thoughts too, it's caused by wall gecko. if you are one that allows saliva drop from your mouth whilst sleeping it will visit more especially if you live or rooms are damp and dark.

fumigate your rooms and see the difference no be APC dey do you
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by DonaTee(f): 1:46pm On Nov 06, 2016
linearity:

Since, you don't have any first hand knowledge about the actual cause, I guess your conclusions and likely suggestion is as plausible as the ones you condemned above, I must submit that; the ones you condemned even sound more logical.

If the OP's question is presented in a developed country, the responses and likely solutions will defer greatly from yours and may be more in line with the ones you condemned.

In Africa, even with our deep religious beliefs, we still lags behind the rest. If you pause and do a research on the poorest countries in the world today, you will discover one vital trace...i.e. they are deeply religious.

The answer to this is, deeply religious people easily chalk up their life experiences to the supernatural and majority of the time, expects breakthroughs and answers from the supernatural, whereas the less religious ones looks inward for solutions and reinvent themselves and make things happen.

The religious ones find often unknowldly fall victims to their subconscious minds and start rationalizing their suffering, all in the view that, there is after all a better life hereafter, whereas the less religious ones wants make here the better life and as a result, go the extra mile.

Even Jesus himself ascribe the dead seeds to the work of the thorns that grow and shocked them to death and the shallowness of the seeds planted on the rocks as the cause of their fruitless-ness...in present day Africa, the witches are blamed for poor harvest, poor achievement, poor growth, etc that requires deliverance before success can be attained, but the White-man & the less religious attain these same success without deliverance.

hian! What type of epistle is dis? After chopping sunday rice u spent ur energy to diss africa. D developed country u claim u knw so well are d ones with churches of satan n scientology which u don't even know wat dey do inside there.
tune ur dstv to 171 n watch on Saturday n Sunday night. U will see where ur colonial master is pursuing evil spirit with different means and they are not Christians b4 u come wit dat point.

Dey make u believe africa is bad yet dey turn around n do d same things dey condemn
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by EzeeYFB(m): 1:49pm On Nov 06, 2016
GeniusDavid:

Really don't think a picture would do any better. btw, you're sounding like all these Herbal doctors grin
herbal doctor ke, lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nails Linked To Crucifixion Of Jesus Found With Ancient Bone Embedded Inside(Pix / Emmanuel Folorunso Abina Is Dead! Pastor Elijah Abina's Son Dies (Photo) / My Experience At A Church Today Almost Made Me Cry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.