Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,081 members, 7,957,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:14 AM

Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. (69087 Views)

Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? / Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? / Why Do Memories Of Vivid Dreams Disappear Soon After Waking Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by Emmydek(m): 11:41am On Nov 06, 2016
SSBN:
Of late there has been a spate of me waking up and discovering very thin but razor Sharp marks on parts of my body. So smooth is the line, it tnrows away any possibility of an accidental scratch by my fingers, especially in places bar to reach. Has anyone experienced anything like this before?

Sincerely speaking it's a terrible ordeal. It's a person(esp women) disguised an evil spirit called "atite" in yoruba. They come have sexual intercourse with one and leave one's glory suppressed.
Move closer to God and be fiery in prayers.
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by Houstency(m): 11:41am On Nov 06, 2016
Checkout this skin condition Dematographic Urticaria also called 'Skin Graffiti'.
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 06, 2016
That is witchcraft attack, you have to be prayerful.

On a more practical note, apply palm kernel oil on your body before you sleep. Cheers.
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 06, 2016
DonaTee:

Alot of pple here knw d truth but are claiming logic.
1. wat type of wall ghecko leaves insects wey dey fly around bulb n now climbs ur bed? Are u an insect? Or are u sugar dat attract insect?

2. Wat type of bedsheets or foam r dey talking about? As if dey hav better foams in deir house. Meanwhile u ve been wearing ur clothes n sleeping on same bed b4 this happened

3. Some say its rat. If rat bite d person it bleeds profusely n has rough edges n rat prefer to bite toes

The witches are at work. Tell ur parents den let drm join u in prayers n midnight prayers. Also avoid unnecessary slandering n confrontation with pple

He has obviously broken one girls heart, She's now coming to torment him & he's now crying on Nairaland..Hehehe grin
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by dammyshaggs: 11:45am On Nov 06, 2016
grin grin[color=#006600][/color]

This nigger has been sleeping with wall geckos for a very long time..
LWKMD
better go tidy una house
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by MICHEALADEX(m): 11:45am On Nov 06, 2016
babooshka:
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!

Choice undecided
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by shamecurls(m): 11:48am On Nov 06, 2016
Change the Beer you drink.

It use to happen to me when I was taking Harp Larger beer but ever since I changed to Goldberg, have not been having such marks
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by stanlink(m): 11:53am On Nov 06, 2016
Op pls send pix and also pix of ur nail let analysis
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by Toks2008(m): 11:55am On Nov 06, 2016
SSBN:
Of late there has been a spate of me waking up and discovering very thin but razor Sharp marks on parts of my body. So smooth is the line, it tnrows away any possibility of an accidental scratch by my fingers, especially in places bar to reach. Has anyone experienced anything like this before?

Yes it has happened to me and several others.

They are totally benign, they usually go away as the skin heals in 2 to 3 days.

And please, be assured, there's nothing paranormal about it. A lot of people seem to have them, and as disconcerting as they appear, it's just something about the skin.

As they appear without a direct cause, people jump to conclusions without a shred of evidence of: witches, ghosts, evil eyes, demons, apparitions, spells, magic, "dark arts", possessions, etc.!

Occam's razor applies: a skin problem is way, WAY more probable than any of these, so don't stress yourself with those explanations.
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by royal231(m): 12:02pm On Nov 06, 2016
Its the cockroaches... Try to clean up
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 06, 2016
Wall geko is the culprit ...
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by Okeikpu(m): 12:06pm On Nov 06, 2016
When next such a thing happen just examine the face of all your neighbors that very morning
You'll be surprise to find out the one responsible
Its always written on their guilty face
Thats how i caught iyaa Gani

1 Like

Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by starpower(m): 12:07pm On Nov 06, 2016
SSBN:

Guy your nails are sharp and stuffs like bed bugs or lice are on your bed. You should try to disinfect your room. It happened to me a long time ago.
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by Naff24(f): 12:08pm On Nov 06, 2016
freeman95:
maybe someone has been tearing u blade in your sleep... haha

set camera in your room for a week to monitor the culprit grin

seriously, its not blade marks.... i know what u talking about, some people use to say that it is caused by 'omo onile' wall geko

God bless you, this is what has been tearing him grin grin grin

Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 06, 2016
Definitely Wall Gecko.. No doubt about it. Best use a covering when sleeping.
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by Naff24(f): 12:09pm On Nov 06, 2016
Okeikpu:
When next such a thing happen just examine the face of all your neighbors that very morning
You'll be surprise to find out the one responsible
Its always written on their guilty face
Thats how i caught iyaa Gani

Ayaf die grin, abeg wetin u con do to iyaa Gani ooo cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by joe120120(m): 12:10pm On Nov 06, 2016
SSBN:

If u are a Christian , open psalm 23 &55 read it 7 times b4 u sleep and 3 times wake up both PS .u are free .witches close to u are trying to sock ur blood.
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by samsam2019: 12:14pm On Nov 06, 2016
Your bedna uk used or akube
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by WhoBeThisMan: 12:15pm On Nov 06, 2016
mrmrmister:

Oh, when it does??
I'm really anticipating
And don't talk to me about sense cause you have no idea what it is.

If you did you'll know better. undecided
making jest of another person's situation is not cool, in fact it's stupid.
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by lyricalz: 12:15pm On Nov 06, 2016
Its a medical condition called, rodentiomasis, this condition makes the victim fall asleep so deeply and and it also attracts rats to start running up and down scratching the victims body. This medical condition has no cure for now, however traditionalist attributed it to some demonic possessed rodents that curse the victim to become asleep so they can party with his body. See your pastor, for deliverance o.
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by WhoBeThisMan: 12:16pm On Nov 06, 2016
mrmrmister:

Oh, when it does??
I'm really anticipating

Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by Okeikpu(m): 12:20pm On Nov 06, 2016
Naff24:

Ayaf die grin, abeg wetin u con do to iyaa Gani ooo cheesy
grin grin
Well I didn't do her anything
She apologized n begged me not tell neighbors
That she won't try it again,not even her colleague...
Then I realized they're many...
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by Hades2016(m): 12:24pm On Nov 06, 2016
Go see strong pastor my brother
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by OneDemola: 12:25pm On Nov 06, 2016
SSBN:

They are most probably mosquito bites, I've gotten marks like that before.
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by gulfer: 12:25pm On Nov 06, 2016
Wall geckos dealing with you....,. fumigate your house and you will be rid of them angry grin
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by kherlly(m): 12:26pm On Nov 06, 2016
I do oooo and wants to inform my pastor
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by Marlvin(m): 12:27pm On Nov 06, 2016
mrmrmister:

Oh, when it does??
I'm really anticipating

He's right you know. that part he said you aren't making sense Someone is in dire need of suggestions as regards his plight and you're there blathering jargon. Pity
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 06, 2016
Its a wall gecko scratch!
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by freeman95(m): 12:28pm On Nov 06, 2016
Naff24:

God bless you, this is what has been tearing him grin grin grin
haha exactly... but shay this thing get blade for hand? grin
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by felixomor: 12:31pm On Nov 06, 2016
echodrum:
And what were you expecting him to do?Recoiled into his shell in fear due to your ignorance? Are you not tired of this old stinking tales? Go to the newly discovered ejebu shrine and ask nwa dibia the explanation to your mysterious razor marks.

Sharrrap!
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by Ishilove: 12:33pm On Nov 06, 2016
SSBN:
Anoint yourself with oil, pray with psalm 91 and ask God to send his angels to arrest every evil night visitor attacking you. Pray with earnest violence.

If it continues or intensifies, go for deliverance.

1 Like

Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by martineverest(m): 12:35pm On Nov 06, 2016
mulattoclaroo:
na your people be that ooo. Esan pple sha. Cross one and your life will never remain the same.
haha...dey do u strong tin?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Idowu Iluyomade Resigns Pastoral Appointment With RCCG / China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles / Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.