Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. (67718 Views)

Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? / Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? / Why Do Memories Of Vivid Dreams Disappear Soon After Waking Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by Wolfbrother(m): 10:45am On Nov 06, 2016
lepasharon:

If its witchcraft wouldnt they do more harm than that undecided

Pls

Asking the right questions here
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by Duru009(m): 10:45am On Nov 06, 2016
SSBN:
Of late there has been a spate of me waking up and discovering very thin but razor Sharp marks on parts of my body. So smooth is the line, it tnrows away any possibility of an accidental scratch by my fingers, especially in places bar to reach. Has anyone experienced anything like this before?

Do you speak in tongue? Speak in another tongue and pray before you sleep.
Speaking in another tongue is a language the devil will never understand.
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by bidexmedia(m): 10:45am On Nov 06, 2016
Digital Solutions Available

Radio Advertisement, Bulk SMS, GSM Database, Email Marketing, Blog Design, SEO, etc

Call:- 0806-907-3333. BBM pin - 7b8006db.

Inspiration 92.3 FM in Lagos
Inspiration 100.5 FM in Ibadan
Inspiration 105.9 FM in Uyo

Website - www.bsms.com.ng
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 06, 2016
Slikbae:
My people perish for lack of knowledge.
Mr knowledge Oya explain to us oo undecided
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 06, 2016
Bros theres only one explanation for this.. AYE N SHEY E!!!
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by Lexusgs430: 10:54am On Nov 06, 2016
File nails of your pets ......
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by emmy2fyn(m): 10:55am On Nov 06, 2016
Pray it's the demons (witchcraft) so go to God in prayer and fasting so that u won't experience it again
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by Paulpaulpaul(m): 10:55am On Nov 06, 2016
SSBN:
Of late there has been a spate of me waking up and discovering very thin but razor Sharp marks on parts of my body. So smooth is the line, it tnrows away any possibility of an accidental scratch by my fingers, especially in places bar to reach. Has anyone experienced anything like this before?

Search your room through and get rid of wall gecko. Problem solved
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 06, 2016
SSBN:

My presumptions is that you are a Christian and there is a breach in your armour. Check your habits and relationships. There is nothing to fear. The enemy would have done more if he could. This is common among believers who have lost their initial spark. Reconnect but do not fear.
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 06, 2016
Your story is pathetic bro, experienced this before.

1. is this your first time of experiencing this?

2. Did you experience any health Challenge, Minor or Otherwise before discovering those razor marks?

NB: Am only asking based on my experience, so that I could advice you.
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by Wolfbrother(m): 11:06am On Nov 06, 2016
See the replies here , no one even wants to think logically about this, awon over-Christians have already concluded its witchcraft ..SMH
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by resocorp: 11:09am On Nov 06, 2016
Oga, fumigate your house 1st
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 06, 2016
slimthugchimee:
i woke up one morning then i couldnt feel my arm, then suddenly i was able to feel it small then followed with a very terriblee pain....please whats that undecided
Na winch carry ur hand go meeting, den nor quick return am.
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by badoh(m): 11:15am On Nov 06, 2016
Guy, most of the times, it's always cockroaches or small lizards(alarunbere(in yoruba terms) that scratch people's body in the mid-night. i have experienced such as well. Dont be bothered. Just fumigate your house.
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by Praktikals(m): 11:16am On Nov 06, 2016
SSBN:
Dont panic. I know for sure that Omoles (thats the yoruba name, i think its wall lizards in english language) can make such marks on ur body when ure asleep. Confirm from elders around you.
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by Stanchez(m): 11:17am On Nov 06, 2016
talk to God about it.
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by mulattoclaroo(m): 11:20am On Nov 06, 2016
martineverest:
hhhmmmmm....this question got me thinking.....i av xperienced similar thing b4 and i from edo(esan tribe) too
na your people be that ooo. Esan pple sha. Cross one and your life will never remain the same.
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by echodrum(m): 11:21am On Nov 06, 2016
felixomor:

U r not making sense.
U think its everything that should be joked with.
Obviously, it has never happened to you.

Maybe when it does, u will know when to joke.
And what were you expecting him to do?Recoiled into his shell in fear due to your ignorance? Are you not tired of this old stinking tales? Go to the newly discovered ejebu shrine and ask nwa dibia the explanation to your mysterious razor marks.
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by StupidYorubaFool: 11:22am On Nov 06, 2016
SSBN:
it's called incubus. my Edo brothers Will understand
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by deliveryboy: 11:25am On Nov 06, 2016
Check your bed for any fine spikes, there may be some fine particles stuck to your mattress, also check your pajamas to see if the buttons/zippers have rough edges, do these first before you embark on a wild goose chase or looking at your neighbors and family members suspiciously. Lest I forget, cut your nails.
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 06, 2016
SSBN

Light beings are showing you a sign. Read the mark and decode the message. Are you having a break-up in your relationship ? Is someone dying ? Think! Medical science was invented to heal and cure, but have we pondered what causes or gave birth to the pathogens - the bad microbes that infect us all ? Have we thought about creation of these pathogens and for what effects it was meant ? Science is great, I am a Science researcher with interest in Astro-Physics, Quantum Mechanics with particular focus on String Theory and M-Theory. But the further I go to the alternate dimensions, parallel universes, blackholes, worm holes, dark energy and the cosmos in general, the more I see shit that scares the hell out of me. This doesnt make sense, its just a hologram of some sort, a very advance simulation.

You can decide to enslave yourself in this Earth and refuse the truth, its all your choice. Earth is just an energy farm powering the God of Gods through your Electroplasma Energy via your sufferings and your death. You have a choice to open your minds and understand that human kinds are locked up using ionosphere, depletion of oxygen in higher alltitudes that only your electroplasma can ascend to fuel the cosmic machines of the Gods. Believe what you will, its your choice. Somehow, some of us have realized that what you call God is from one language, and what you call Satan is from another language, and what you call Devil is yet from another language. And in all, they represent the same thing, the same one who is the greatest programmer of the matrix.

For Ye Shall Know The Truth, and the Truth Shall Set You Free - Jesus, founder of Christianity.

Religion was supposed to evolve, to bring to light more things and throw more lights on what the prophets penned down, but we have put a seal on the Bible and Koran and other Holy scripts. We believe we are not good enough to add more to these books. But Jesus said if we have more faith we could DO MORE THAN HIM. Meaning we could add something more to the Bible, somethings greater.

Sit down there you friends, blame it on sickness, blame it on demons, but trust me, even the demons dont even know a lot about the world we share with them, even some demons are so confused. Watch your dreams, think what is happening in your life and you will find the clue. Pray if you can, if you cant, then raise your vibration of your exoplasm with chants, meditations or your acoustic tunes. You should be fine.
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by Baadal(m): 11:28am On Nov 06, 2016
freeman95:
maybe someone has been tearing u blade in your sleep... haha

set camera in your room for a week to monitor the culprit grin

seriously, its not blade marks.... i know what u talking about, some people use to say that it is caused by 'omo onile' wall geko
You're right.... I was also told it's "omo onile wall geko"...OP it's nothing serious jare
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by babooshka: 11:28am On Nov 06, 2016
MICHEALADEX:
Let me give you an advice that's regarded as weird but it works if you u can.

Wake up anytime after 12am, pass your urine or urinate in a cup, drink it and go back to sleep. Please whatever you see den come back to the page and share...no jokes
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by omron(m): 11:31am On Nov 06, 2016
I have made similar post before

Check peoples comment

https://www.nairaland.com/2956961/pics-which-animal-did-body

Wall geckos is the cause
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 06, 2016
SSBN:
What sort of mattress do you have? If it's one with springs it's very likely one of the springs broke and every time you toss and turn in bed you make contact. I experienced something similar and the matter resolved when I turned the mattress over. Yes even if you have a sheet on the bottom it can still happen. Try it and see if it makes a difference.
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by Afam1103(m): 11:33am On Nov 06, 2016
It's happened to me when I was in secondary school. Happened for two days. Wake up and I see the lines all over my back. White like wen someone scratches ur body during harmattan but smooth and thin like it was a needle that was used to make it.

I heard of a lot of witchcraft tales abt it then but it stopped on its own and am fine. I do suggest that u simply pray abt it. Ur faith in God will always protect you.
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by kinibigdeal(m): 11:34am On Nov 06, 2016
You need to pray
SSBN:
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 06, 2016
lepasharon:

If its witchcraft wouldnt they do more harm than that undecided

Pls

No. they don't just go around killing people. They prefer to torment.
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by rottenPussy: 11:37am On Nov 06, 2016
Adeevah:

Iya yoloba
Bawoni Anti ipob or shey na Hauza
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by missyge(f): 11:38am On Nov 06, 2016
SSBN:
Seek spiritual solution. its nt ordinary at all
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by lepasharon(f): 11:38am On Nov 06, 2016
histemple:

Is that not harmful enough?

They could friggin kill him if they wanted to couldnt they?!
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by miketayo(m): 11:38am On Nov 06, 2016
SSBN:

could be an insect we use to call skirt and blouse.. its their season after all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

RCCG Online Dating App Condemned By Leke Adeboye (Pastor Adeboye's Son) / Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass / 'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.