Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,765 members, 7,809,945 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

Blood After Fingering That Is Not Deep. What Could Be The Cause? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Blood After Fingering That Is Not Deep. What Could Be The Cause? (846 Views)

Droplets Of Blood After Urinating / Help- None Stop Menstruational Blood After Having An Abortion / What Is The Cause Of Waist Pain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blood After Fingering That Is Not Deep. What Could Be The Cause? by Felibaby(f): 12:17pm On Oct 29, 2009
Doctors in the house pls help. What could be the cause of little spots of blood after my husband fingered me and it was not even deep. I'm scared.
Re: Blood After Fingering That Is Not Deep. What Could Be The Cause? by Ijeleigbo(m): 1:14am On Oct 30, 2009
Little spot of blood? Well, there is a high probability that as he was fingering u, you were lost in pleasure and mistakenly injured you with his fingernails but i hope its not serious? I feel its just a minor accident!
Re: Blood After Fingering That Is Not Deep. What Could Be The Cause? by Felibaby(f): 7:32am On Oct 30, 2009
yes. very little spot of blood. Thank you. I'm relieved embarassed
Re: Blood After Fingering That Is Not Deep. What Could Be The Cause? by Ijeleigbo(m): 11:38pm On Oct 30, 2009
You're welcome!
Re: Blood After Fingering That Is Not Deep. What Could Be The Cause? by Sissy3(f): 12:22am On Oct 31, 2009
its either he was rough with the fingerings or his nails werent cut. remember the inside walls of the vagina is a delicate issue so next time do the followings:

1) make sure his fingers are clean and nails cut
                  2) he shouldnt be rough with the fingerings because this could cause tears and bleeding which could open door for infections
                  3) use lubricants with the fingering, use water based lubs or if unavailable 
you both could use saliva as a lub this reduces the dry friction of his hands and make things alot smoother
Re: Blood After Fingering That Is Not Deep. What Could Be The Cause? by coolier(f): 8:04pm On Oct 31, 2009
Felibaby:

yes. very little spot of blood. Thank you. I'm relieved embarassed

Just like that?
Re: Blood After Fingering That Is Not Deep. What Could Be The Cause? by Corry(m): 8:19pm On Oct 31, 2009
If you still observe the spots of blood it is advisable you see your doctor who would examine you and profer solutions. Don"t take it lightly.

(1) (Reply)

Doctors, Please Is There Any Disadvantage In This. / You Can Now Call For Free To Any Network On Your Mobile Phone For Free! / Is Painful Menstruation Really Associated With Sugar Intake?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.