Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,864 members, 7,817,558 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today (485 Views)

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today by Skyfornia(m): 6:32am On Nov 04, 2016
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL

FRIDAY, 4TH NOVEMBER.

THEME: WALKING IN DIVINE WISDOM.

OPENING SCRIPTURE: For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God… (1 Corinthians 3:19).

To be a true success in life, you must walk in divine wisdom. Walking in divine wisdom means walking in the Word; living out the Word, because the Word of God is the wisdom of God. The great men and women of faith we read about in the Bible distinguished themselves by following God’s Word.

Joshua, for example, walked with God according to the instructions he received from the Lord, and recorded remarkable victories for the children of Israel (Joshua 8:1-24). Isaac also walked with God. There was famine in the land and many were migrating to Egypt for greener pastures. Isaac made ready to go to Egypt as well, but God told him not to. Instead, God instructed him to remain in Gerar where there was famine and sow in the land (Genesis 26:2-4).

Imagine God telling you to remain in a country that’s ravaged by famine, where things look hard and dry; would you harken to His words? His ways and “thinkings” are different from man’s ways. It’s wisdom to do what He says and follow His instructions, even when they don’t appeal to human reasoning.

Isaac didn’t continue with his own agenda; he followed the Lord’s leading and prospered exceedingly in the same land that had been impoverished by famine. When everyone else dug a well for water, they didn’t find water, but when Isaac dug for water, he found water, in the same dry land. The Bible says, “Then Isaac sowed in that land, and received in the same year an hundredfold: and the LORD blessed him. And the man waxed great, and went forward, and grew until he became very great: For he had possession of flocks, and possession of herds, and great store of servants: and the Philistines envied him” (Genesis 26:12-14).

You may use your human mind to reason out different things about your life and ministry in God’s house, but God’s wisdom is greater than man’s wisdom. Function in, and with, the wisdom and understanding of God’s Word. Follow the leading of the Spirit in your life, and you’ll always be victorious.

PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you for your wisdom that’s at work in my spirit, which is also increased even now through your Word that I’ve received today. I walk in divine wisdom, fulfilling your perfect will, and bringing you glory in all that I do, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Further Study:
Acts 20:32 And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified.

Proverbs 4:7 Wisdom [is] the principal thing; [therefore] get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.

1 Corinthians 1:24-25 But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God. 25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan:
Hebrews 4:1-13, Jeremiah 41-43
2-Year Bible Reading Plan:
1 Peter 2:13-25, Ezekiel 35
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today by namo77: 9:10pm On Nov 04, 2016
#ROPC2016
RECEIVE THE BIGGEST MIRACLE OF YOUR LIFE!!!
ITS HAPPENING NOW!!!
JOIN PASTOR CHRIS TO PRAY NOW!!! LIVE!!!
Click the link to join the 2016 Rhapsody Online Prayer Conference.
http://ropc1.rhapsodyofrealities.org

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Pastors Fail Again Predicting US Elections / A Historic Baptist Church Now In Imo State!!! / You'll Be Fine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.