Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,236 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Message To My Fellow Corps Members On Our POP Today. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Message To My Fellow Corps Members On Our POP Today. (2090 Views)

Marry Abia Indigene, Get 200k, Marry Fellow Corps Member, Get 100k - Hon. Chukwu / Batch B Stream 1 POP Today! / 2016 Batch B Stream 1 Pop Today( Lets See Your Pop Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Message To My Fellow Corps Members On Our POP Today. by Edipee(m): 11:20am On Nov 04, 2016
I give God almighty the glory for His benevolence, guidance and protection throughout our service year. I congratulate myself and all my colleagues Nationwide on the successful completion of our service year. To the fallen patriots, may their souls rest in peace. Amen.
To us here today, we all have aspirations. But these aspirations come to fulfilment as we build our competencies in what we plan to become, and refusing to yield to temporary discouragements. It is a step by step process.
There's a little principle I'll like to suggest. "First do what your hand finds to do and eventually you'll get into what your heart wants to do." Of course, I am not advocating for anyone looking for a job to settle for less, but you might need to take on some jobs on your way to your dream job.
Good luck to us all as we continue to aspire and pray.
HAPPY P.O.P!

cc: Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Message To My Fellow Corps Members On Our POP Today. by Edipee(m): 11:30am On Nov 04, 2016
Happy POP!

1 Like

Re: Message To My Fellow Corps Members On Our POP Today. by Mznaett: 4:01pm On Nov 06, 2016
Happy POP ufan ima mmigrin
Yea! I'm sooo proud of you

1 Like

Re: Message To My Fellow Corps Members On Our POP Today. by Edipee(m): 12:00pm On Nov 08, 2016
Mznaett:
Happy POP ufan ima mmigrin
Yea! I'm sooo proud of you
Thanks bae

1 Like

Re: Message To My Fellow Corps Members On Our POP Today. by Mznaett: 12:44pm On Nov 08, 2016
Edipee:
Thanks bae
UWC love
Re: Message To My Fellow Corps Members On Our POP Today. by Sunnykaka(m): 11:36pm On Nov 08, 2016
Just want to know if a prospective Corp member name have been uploaded and he or she had done the online registration , can the name be removed from nysc website from his or her school??
Pls need answer ASAP

(1) (Reply)

2018 Batch B Stream 1 Pop Is 20th Of June / How To Register For NYSC 2020 Batch A Mobilization / Crime And Corruption In NYSC Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.