Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

EFCC Ignores Federal Character In Staff Recruitment - The Authority - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / EFCC Ignores Federal Character In Staff Recruitment - The Authority (29694 Views)

UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 / Inec Adhoc Staff Recruitment For 2019 Election - How To Apply And Register (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Ignores Federal Character In Staff Recruitment - The Authority by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 04, 2016
Ahmadabd:
it pays, we give our votes nd we get d appointments. PROUDLY ABOKI
It is OK.. Now shooting those efcc guys at sight is so cool..u gun down northerners.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Ignores Federal Character In Staff Recruitment - The Authority by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 04, 2016
emymeeky:

Sorry to disappoint you. Not everybody is as poor as you are. To answer your question... I'm rich
how do u know the man you quoted is poor?
Re: EFCC Ignores Federal Character In Staff Recruitment - The Authority by nkemjacob2(m): 4:36pm On Nov 04, 2016
is that all other region are daft to attempt the question. buhari should be careful what he is doing
Re: EFCC Ignores Federal Character In Staff Recruitment - The Authority by esthadewunmi(f): 4:46pm On Nov 04, 2016
EnEnPeecee:
Buhari is a complete dullard.

Jobs-North.
Political appointment-North.
Board of Directors-North.
Government Projects-North.

May Those who contributed to this disaster by bringing this dullard to power never know peace.

Nonsense
don't mind them, oloriburuku niwon they keep cheating us int the name of Allah.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Ignores Federal Character In Staff Recruitment - The Authority by Allee90: 4:46pm On Nov 04, 2016
I am an illiterate and proudly Northerner. We hold the belief in our blood that if you are not a Northerner, you are a second class citizen. Born to Rule is Real!!!
Re: EFCC Ignores Federal Character In Staff Recruitment - The Authority by Papertrail11(m): 4:59pm On Nov 04, 2016
Allee90:
I am an illiterate and proudly Northerner. We hold the belief in our blood that if you are not a Northerner, you are a second class citizen. Born to Rule is Real!!!

boko haram sympathisers

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Ignores Federal Character In Staff Recruitment - The Authority by Emmanuel950(m): 5:01pm On Nov 04, 2016
elopee3000:
if they get the job done abi? People like u i dont know what to say, if only the northerners re good in everything in nigeria why do we in south bothering our selves by going to school ? Tomorrow u will like to see black a man as an american president but once it comes to nigeria only the northerners re good in ur mind abi? , i pray northerners will continue to take any position due for family in jesus name

Back to sender. I dodge am.
Re: EFCC Ignores Federal Character In Staff Recruitment - The Authority by Mboi2: 5:10pm On Nov 04, 2016
Ahmadabd:
And hunger and kwashiorkor kill you the most. Go face your okada business.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Ignores Federal Character In Staff Recruitment - The Authority by Mboi2: 5:14pm On Nov 04, 2016
Emmanuel950:

There's no need fighting over who gets to work at EFCC as long as the people there do their job well. I'm an Igbo, and I think it doesn't matter.
You are not an Igbo man, shatap! Go to school you refused that's why you don't know blue and black colours when you see them.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Ignores Federal Character In Staff Recruitment - The Authority by trinity11(m): 5:15pm On Nov 04, 2016
LoveDecay:
FAKE NEWS ...... where is the list.
Re: EFCC Ignores Federal Character In Staff Recruitment - The Authority by trinity11(m): 5:19pm On Nov 04, 2016
mmmmmmmmmmmmm Na so may God help us
Re: EFCC Ignores Federal Character In Staff Recruitment - The Authority by Xxpress(m): 6:01pm On Nov 04, 2016
teemanbastos:
Well.. I voted for _buhari but I must say that things haven't been going the way it should go..
But this is not right, are they trying to say only a section of the country is competent enough to take charge of some offices.. Of course not!
Buhari hasn't done enough
. Has he even done anything?

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Ignores Federal Character In Staff Recruitment - The Authority by Pavarottii(m): 6:50pm On Nov 04, 2016
Ahmadabd:
See how this guy just mocked the acclaimed sophisticated afonjas.

Eyaaaa...
Re: EFCC Ignores Federal Character In Staff Recruitment - The Authority by zicoraads: 7:29pm On Nov 04, 2016
Chineke!!! Ah shocked See lies cheesy
Re: EFCC Ignores Federal Character In Staff Recruitment - The Authority by Girlbestfriend(f): 7:35pm On Nov 04, 2016
Ahmadabd:
Jesus, this is the most Absurd comment I have ever come across.....so u are happy that this kind of favoritism is happening, deep down u should know it ain't fair, so even if u are a dullard u still get the appointment ba? na Allah/God go judge una........
Re: EFCC Ignores Federal Character In Staff Recruitment - The Authority by zicoraads: 7:43pm On Nov 04, 2016
Girlbestfriend:
Jesus, this is the most Absurd comment I have ever come across.....so u are happy that this kind of favoritism is happening, deep down u should know it ain't fair, so even if u are a dullard u still get the appointment ba? na Allah/God go judge una........
Were you not invited for the medicals? I concur with that comment. The guy sounded like someone who has had it, and yes, it was a perfect response to this rubbish that someone sat in their house and decided to conjure and call news.

Even an idiot would question this news. How can only four people be short listed from one state? How possible is that?

This is just some big politician(s) somewhere trying to cajole the agency to cancel this exercise because their lackey(s) missed out on it, or the agency is refusing to allow what we know as the Nigerian norm when openings into federal government Ministries, Departments and Agencies are advertised.
Re: EFCC Ignores Federal Character In Staff Recruitment - The Authority by Girlbestfriend(f): 8:09pm On Nov 04, 2016
zicoraads:

Were you not invited for the medicals? I concur with that comment. The guy sounded like someone who has had it, and yes, it was a perfect response to this rubbish that someone sat in their house and decided to conjure and call news.

Even an idiot would question this news. How can only four people be short listed from one state? How possible is that?

This is just some big politician(s) somewhere trying to cajole the agency to cancel this exercise because their lackey(s) missed out on it, or the agency is refusing to allow what we know as the Nigerian norm when openings into federal government Ministries, Departments and Agencies are advertised.
Yes I was, I don't know what the country is actually turning into. I met a guy from Adamawa who was screened out due to his height, he wasn't sad, we actually gat talking, and I stylishly asked him what next, his reply would shock you, I know his name, if I see his name on the final shortlisted candidate list, Omo I wee give up on this country...(cos I know my rant won't go anywhere, na to give up sure pass)
Re: EFCC Ignores Federal Character In Staff Recruitment - The Authority by pypa(m): 8:09pm On Nov 04, 2016
You guys are just crying over spilt milk. This problem has been there since after the Biafra war where the north ensured they shift from regions to states. Over the years deff northern regimes have created more state and local government in favor of the north and introduced the federal character principle so that no tribe will dominate the way Igbo's dominated pre-biafra war except the north. The north has 19 states + Abuja which is also north in the real sense while the south has 17 states and fewer LGs. This means north has more senatorial district and constituency. Even if they do recruitment by state or LGA the north will dominate it.
All we can hope for is that they do the EFCC recruitment as 5per state as earlier planned which means pressure must be put on EFCC to release the final list as per state by state basis. It will mean that all this northern names will be limited to 5 per state.
Re: EFCC Ignores Federal Character In Staff Recruitment - The Authority by osusuallstars: 8:16pm On Nov 04, 2016
Everfrank:
Who be Authority? They sound fake! Fake source= fake news.
When you see a northerners comment, you will know
Re: EFCC Ignores Federal Character In Staff Recruitment - The Authority by pypa(m): 8:16pm On Nov 04, 2016
Girlbestfriend:
Yes I was, I don't know what the country is actually turning into. I met a guy from Adamawa who was screened out due to his height, he wasn't sad, we actually gat talking, and I stylishly asked him what next, his reply would shock you, I know his name, if I see his name on the final shortlisted candidate list, Omo I wee give up on this country...(cos I know my rant won't go anywhere, na to give up sure pass)

Don't give up on ur country....after all Good luck Jonathan, a man from the minority was president of this country

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Ignores Federal Character In Staff Recruitment - The Authority by Cityguy: 8:26pm On Nov 04, 2016
Emmanuel950:
If they get the job done, no problem. But if na to carry Lawyer put for Ministry of Power, well, Issolryt... coolIf they get the job done, no problem. But if na to carry Lawyer put for Ministry of Power, well, Issolryt...
It's not about 'getting the job done'. The foundation must be right and we need to shelve this view you just expressed as it will not augur well for us all. There has to be fairness, equity and justice. Nigeria belongs to all of us and not just a section of the country.
Re: EFCC Ignores Federal Character In Staff Recruitment - The Authority by Cityguy: 8:29pm On Nov 04, 2016
Emmysteve:
These Northern illiterates think the country belong to them alone but who do I blame if not the southerners who sits and watch.
The problem is while the northerners consider their region, we in the South think only of ourselves. That is why they can compromise some of us and have their ways. This has just been typified by Uwajuaren abi wetin be hin name. We need to start seeing beyond ourselves and our immediate cronies.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Ignores Federal Character In Staff Recruitment - The Authority by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 04, 2016
XaintJoel20:

Who is dominating there

All top position is headed by Hausa or Yoruba Muslims.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Ignores Federal Character In Staff Recruitment - The Authority by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 04, 2016
This is one of their reasons

Re: EFCC Ignores Federal Character In Staff Recruitment - The Authority by Ngokafor(f): 10:16pm On Nov 04, 2016
....This bare-faced nepotism is why sane folks frowns and registers their displeasure when buhari's bigoted tendecy to fill every strategic heads of parastals,agencies and ministries with his northern folks is made known.

..If a northerner is heading an agency or parastals,you Olumide,Emeka,Osas,Ebiere e.t.c and your wards WILL NOT GET A JOB OR CONTRACTS!!...facts!!

...but the gullible,myopic,narrow-minded simpletons in the South because of politics and zombie love for buhari will never see that..instead they will go like..''if the person can do the job no problem'..or 'how will you gain from having your kinsman there??,will he/she share their salaries with you'

...Foolish Southerners that has sworn never to have common-sense.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Ignores Federal Character In Staff Recruitment - The Authority by CioAngels(f): 10:28pm On Nov 04, 2016
These are the reasons why buhari was so desperate to be the president again so that he will carry Nigeria to the North. Wilson is a slave stooge boiboi to the North who sold his birthright. As for Magu, he did the Northern Agenda to please the Cabals in abba kyari, daura, lawal, saraki and senators to get confirmed. You can now see that magu is truly not fighting corruption becos he is corruption himself. I can now see why he wants part of refunded money to Efcc for him to equally loot. Magu, you a slave stooge and may you not get confirmation, and if you do, happiness will be far from you becos of the 75%. Southern leaders, you have all sold their birthright for evil positions and blood money are the reason for not employing southerners. You see southern leaders flaunting impressive bought dossiers with big big english, yet, they can't take decisions. Buhari is for the North only, while Osinbajo, the mere commissioner, accordding to el-rufai looks on as long as his children have been employed secretly. Southerners Nronu.
Re: EFCC Ignores Federal Character In Staff Recruitment - The Authority by bart10: 10:32pm On Nov 04, 2016
Not surprised. EFCC is a northern organization set up to destroy the south on trumped up charges. So much for kwarruption war.
Re: EFCC Ignores Federal Character In Staff Recruitment - The Authority by Tonybills(m): 10:42pm On Nov 04, 2016
hucienda:
No surprises.
The south are the willing mumus in the country.
What do you mean? Is it not what you will expect from a man claiming to be fighting corruption
Re: EFCC Ignores Federal Character In Staff Recruitment - The Authority by ceejay4real(m): 10:57pm On Nov 04, 2016
Omeny:

Authority is a Nationwide Newspaper.

Go to the news stand and ask for one.

You dey mind the mumu? And to educate him further, the Authority is published by Ifeanyi Uba the owner of Capital Oil and gas. Most people here on Nairaland don't know jack!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Ignores Federal Character In Staff Recruitment - The Authority by KardinalZik(m): 12:03am On Nov 05, 2016
Northernised country
Re: EFCC Ignores Federal Character In Staff Recruitment - The Authority by Nobody: 12:14am On Nov 05, 2016
A house divided by itself can never stand...I see nothing but trouble ahead brewing for Nigeria if things continue the way the Country is structured.
Re: EFCC Ignores Federal Character In Staff Recruitment - The Authority by mufuteeeee(m): 5:40am On Nov 05, 2016
Stelvin101:
This is one problem that has always been there since the Amalgamation difference Parts of this nation as one. No president can resolve it, not even Bubu. Come to NNPC in Warri and you will understand what I am talking about.

Can you please explain more, thanks?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Would You Do THIS To Get A JOB In Nigeria? / Can You Work As A Cleaner If The Pay Is Good? / The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.