Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,833 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

EFCC Ignores Federal Character In Staff Recruitment - The Authority - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / EFCC Ignores Federal Character In Staff Recruitment - The Authority (29695 Views)

UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 / Inec Adhoc Staff Recruitment For 2019 Election - How To Apply And Register (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Ignores Federal Character In Staff Recruitment - The Authority by azpekuliar: 6:01am On Nov 05, 2016
Emmanuel950:

There's no need fighting over who gets to work at EFCC as long as the people there do their job well. I'm an Igbo, and I think it doesn't matter.

You mean it doesn'nt matter that somebody who scored 60 is dropped for the person who scored 20? Are you maaaaaaaaaaaaadddd! angry

1 Like

Re: EFCC Ignores Federal Character In Staff Recruitment - The Authority by prof12(m): 6:44am On Nov 05, 2016
nwakibie3:
But someone said he belongs to everybody and as well belongs to nobody.

Meanwhile......... FTC.

Is it the business of the person that said it to shortlist the successful persons?
Re: EFCC Ignores Federal Character In Staff Recruitment - The Authority by Justiceleague1: 7:33am On Nov 05, 2016
hucienda:
No surprises.
The south are the willing mumus in the country.
not the south but the zomB abobaku AFONJA..
Re: EFCC Ignores Federal Character In Staff Recruitment - The Authority by Siscooh: 9:43am On Nov 05, 2016
Stelvin101:
This is one problem that has always been there since the Amalgamation difference Parts of this nation as one. No president can resolve it, not even Bubu. Come to NNPC in Warri and you will understand what I am talking about.
NNPC warri? Northerners? It cannot be?
Re: EFCC Ignores Federal Character In Staff Recruitment - The Authority by Girlbestfriend(f): 11:29am On Nov 05, 2016
Siscooh:
NNPC warri? Northerners? It cannot be?
very possible o, even NNPC Benin is been headed by Northerners. what are we not saying?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Ignores Federal Character In Staff Recruitment - The Authority by kelechi17(m): 1:34pm On Nov 05, 2016
Emmanuel950:
Oga I'm Igbo o! adirom ajo njo so am not afonja
den we Dis Igbo u oya join d northerners
Re: EFCC Ignores Federal Character In Staff Recruitment - The Authority by qleap2all(m): 3:23pm On Nov 05, 2016
kraftykc:

I'm not trying to be glib but what are u trying to say?
Give us the breakdown NE, NC, NW, SE, SS, SW
Re: EFCC Ignores Federal Character In Staff Recruitment - The Authority by Civic987: 8:10am On Mar 09, 2017
Emmysteve:

www.authorityngr.com/2016/11/EFCC-ignores-Federal-Character-in-staff-recruitment/

Hope this isn't just going to end here, with this post. Some of us from the east are still surprised our names didn't make the DS final list after the long wait. As much as we aren't carrying the job on our head, some of us are still interested and wouldn't mind if things are actually done right in this country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Would You Do THIS To Get A JOB In Nigeria? / Can You Work As A Cleaner If The Pay Is Good? / The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.