Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,927 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Please Always Pay Deaf Ears To Those Road Side Guys In Computer Village, Ikeja - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Always Pay Deaf Ears To Those Road Side Guys In Computer Village, Ikeja (2594 Views)

Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries / See How A Facebook User Was Scammed And Given Paper At Computer Village, Ikeja / Vlogging With A Smartphone On The Streets of Computer Village, Ikeja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Always Pay Deaf Ears To Those Road Side Guys In Computer Village, Ikeja by cageboybravo(m): 12:12pm On Nov 04, 2016
so this happened to me and my friend yesterday and i decided to share it here for you to beware of this their trick see below cry

@lalasticlala please see this

Re: Please Always Pay Deaf Ears To Those Road Side Guys In Computer Village, Ikeja by nicerichard05: 12:16pm On Nov 04, 2016
SSS
Re: Please Always Pay Deaf Ears To Those Road Side Guys In Computer Village, Ikeja by cageboybravo(m): 12:17pm On Nov 04, 2016
nicerichard05:
SSS

meaning
Re: Please Always Pay Deaf Ears To Those Road Side Guys In Computer Village, Ikeja by rheether(f): 12:19pm On Nov 04, 2016
Ghen Ghn! So africa juju is real?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Always Pay Deaf Ears To Those Road Side Guys In Computer Village, Ikeja by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 04, 2016
Wow
Re: Please Always Pay Deaf Ears To Those Road Side Guys In Computer Village, Ikeja by johnstar(m): 1:15pm On Nov 04, 2016
Oboi

C FMT

Bt u self wn buy iphone 6s for 30k? U nor try oo hmm
Re: Please Always Pay Deaf Ears To Those Road Side Guys In Computer Village, Ikeja by GoodyOG: 1:48pm On Nov 04, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Please Always Pay Deaf Ears To Those Road Side Guys In Computer Village, Ikeja by sKeetz(m): 3:11pm On Nov 04, 2016
Thats the fruit of greed

4 Likes

Re: Please Always Pay Deaf Ears To Those Road Side Guys In Computer Village, Ikeja by cageboybravo(m): 3:19pm On Nov 04, 2016
sKeetz:
Thats the fruit of greed
what is greed here now?? so if u see freebie you won't go for it or what?? :/

1 Like

Re: Please Always Pay Deaf Ears To Those Road Side Guys In Computer Village, Ikeja by cageboybravo(m): 3:20pm On Nov 04, 2016
johnstar:
Oboi
C FMT
Bt u self wn buy iphone 6s for 30k? U nor try oo hmm
lol, if you see awoof u no go jump into it??
Re: Please Always Pay Deaf Ears To Those Road Side Guys In Computer Village, Ikeja by Abdstrakt(m): 3:42pm On Nov 04, 2016
If it sounds too good to be true it probably is.
Those guys are up to no good. Never ever ever ever show an interest in what they sell.
Re: Please Always Pay Deaf Ears To Those Road Side Guys In Computer Village, Ikeja by iliyande(m): 4:01pm On Nov 04, 2016
Kaiiiii, this story be like Nigeria Juju movie

Where is lalasticlala
Re: Please Always Pay Deaf Ears To Those Road Side Guys In Computer Village, Ikeja by Perfecttouch(m): 4:22pm On Nov 04, 2016
cageboybravo:
so this happened to me and my friend yesterday and i decided to share it here for you to beware of this their trick see below cry

this same tactics was used on me some years back,thank God it wasn't more than 2k back then
Re: Please Always Pay Deaf Ears To Those Road Side Guys In Computer Village, Ikeja by YOUNGELDER1(m): 4:29pm On Nov 04, 2016
awoof kills .
each time i go to Ikeja to fix or buy something you see them road side touts trying to get your attention .
funny enough i love when they run after me with phones and bogus prices but at the end i don't listen to anybody and always keep a straight face .
infact i only buy and repair from one shop at Ikeja .

1 Like

Re: Please Always Pay Deaf Ears To Those Road Side Guys In Computer Village, Ikeja by Youngpo413: 4:36pm On Nov 04, 2016
sKeetz:
Thats the fruit of greed
Re: Please Always Pay Deaf Ears To Those Road Side Guys In Computer Village, Ikeja by Mikemickey(m): 5:35pm On Nov 04, 2016
cageboybravo:

what is greed here now?? so if u see freebie you won't go for it or what?? :/

so you don't know the greed there... How do you expect to buy iPhone 6s for 30k...
Something should tell you that its either its fake or stolen or something even more than what you have experienced.

Its a lesson for all....

1 Like

Re: Please Always Pay Deaf Ears To Those Road Side Guys In Computer Village, Ikeja by WhyNa: 5:40pm On Nov 04, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Please Always Pay Deaf Ears To Those Road Side Guys In Computer Village, Ikeja by cageboybravo(m): 5:40pm On Nov 04, 2016
Perfecttouch:
this same tactics was used on me some years back,thank God it wasn't more than 2k back then

lol chaiiii mehnn and he's still gonna use it again on someone else ooo
Re: Please Always Pay Deaf Ears To Those Road Side Guys In Computer Village, Ikeja by decub: 5:54pm On Nov 04, 2016
cageboybravo:

Thanks for sharing anyway.

Meanwhile, I ply that route on and off work and I've always had that feeling those guys manipulate people. Don't care to look at their products, even those worth N1000.
Re: Please Always Pay Deaf Ears To Those Road Side Guys In Computer Village, Ikeja by Nicolars(m): 6:31pm On Nov 04, 2016
y dont i bliv diz story
Re: Please Always Pay Deaf Ears To Those Road Side Guys In Computer Village, Ikeja by callmelanner(m): 6:41pm On Nov 04, 2016
Re: Please Always Pay Deaf Ears To Those Road Side Guys In Computer Village, Ikeja by 1zynnvn(m): 6:49pm On Nov 04, 2016
you want to buy iPhone 7 for 3o thousand abi, tiri gbosa for you
Re: Please Always Pay Deaf Ears To Those Road Side Guys In Computer Village, Ikeja by oneclot: 6:52pm On Nov 04, 2016
Do not buy memory cards or flashdrives
from those hawking it by the roadside at
Ikeja. Their products are fake and corrupt.
Your files will always get corrupt. Do not
buy it even if you are given a cheaper price.
Re: Please Always Pay Deaf Ears To Those Road Side Guys In Computer Village, Ikeja by heryurh(m): 6:56pm On Nov 04, 2016
Nicolars:
y dont i bliv diz story
Cuz you're an aspiring victim of scam undecided
Re: Please Always Pay Deaf Ears To Those Road Side Guys In Computer Village, Ikeja by sorextee(m): 7:09pm On Nov 04, 2016
This story is funny
Re: Please Always Pay Deaf Ears To Those Road Side Guys In Computer Village, Ikeja by Greatzeus(m): 7:12pm On Nov 04, 2016
Nothing like Juju here,if it was Juju he doesn't have to collect the phone,as you are going with the phone it will just disappear,that' s juju.
This is purely scam,you were out smarted period. Your friend shouldn't have given him the phone back, that's the moment he scammed you. He collected the phone he sold to you back and gave you back your money And your friend didn't bother to check the money. No juju here, stop trying to defend yourselves, you were scammed period, but it could happen to anybody because the guy has been using this trick and he is good at it.
Sorry,you lost money not lives,you will surely make more.

3 Likes

Re: Please Always Pay Deaf Ears To Those Road Side Guys In Computer Village, Ikeja by afeezzezo: 7:34pm On Nov 04, 2016
cageboybravo:

You na just start to go computer village abi . Dahs the scope dem dey use
Re: Please Always Pay Deaf Ears To Those Road Side Guys In Computer Village, Ikeja by Nicolars(m): 7:43pm On Nov 04, 2016
heryurh:

Cuz you're an aspiring victim of scam undecided
lol... i knw they scam a lot but op is forgetting sometyn... na d juju part i no bliv
Re: Please Always Pay Deaf Ears To Those Road Side Guys In Computer Village, Ikeja by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 04, 2016
YOUNGELDER1:
awoof kills .

each time i go to Ikeja to fix or buy something
you see them road side touts trying to get your attention .

funny enough i love when they run after me with phones and bogus prices
but at the end i don't listen to anybody and always keep a straight face .

infact i only buy and repair from one shop at Ikeja .
Where bro am planning to go Computer Village to buy accessories for my phone
Re: Please Always Pay Deaf Ears To Those Road Side Guys In Computer Village, Ikeja by drealsam: 8:07pm On Nov 04, 2016
Meeeeeenn! Those guys no try at all oo...this is pure jazz scaming.. Reminds me of how dey packed fufu in a phonE case fOR me to buy
nicerichard05:
SSS
Re: Please Always Pay Deaf Ears To Those Road Side Guys In Computer Village, Ikeja by drealsam: 8:12pm On Nov 04, 2016
cageboybravo:

pele my guy shits happen, its a lesson I feel ya pain.. Been in da shoes thuf world we leave in.
Re: Please Always Pay Deaf Ears To Those Road Side Guys In Computer Village, Ikeja by YOUNGELDER1(m): 8:14pm On Nov 04, 2016
Iamtosignno:
Where bro am planning to go Computer Village to buy accessories for my phone

If I direct you you won't get it .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Which Good And Strong Phone Can I Get For #23k / New Xmas Promo: Mtn And Glo Introduces 3gb For ₦300, 1.5gb For ₦1,000 / Today's Black Friday Deals And More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.