Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,017 members, 7,810,814 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

See How A Facebook User Was Scammed And Given Paper At Computer Village, Ikeja - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See How A Facebook User Was Scammed And Given Paper At Computer Village, Ikeja (26374 Views)

Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries / Xiaomi Outlet Now At Computer Village, Ikeja Lagos. / Man Buys Nokia Phone Filled With Fufu For N8k At Computer Village, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How A Facebook User Was Scammed And Given Paper At Computer Village, Ikeja by WalkerMichael(m): 3:35pm On Nov 04, 2016
PLEASE ALWAYS PAY DEAF EARS TO THOSE ROAD SIDE GUYS IN COMPUTER VILLAGE, IKEJA

So guys this happened yesterday in Ikeja computer village and I'm still flabbergasted the way the guy took advantage of us within 10mins and gave my friend paper in exchange for the money he paid for Phone.

Ok normally when we goto computer village we pay deaf ears to those road side guys but yesterday wanted us to experience what real juju looks like.

When We got to computer village my friend saw a guy with iPhone 6s and jokingly collected it and asked him how much, the guy said 80k, I then told my friend to return the phone so we could head into the shop he buys phones from, as we left the guy, we never new he was following and monitoring our movements. So we got into the shop and my guy didn't see the phone of his choice, we left the shop to check 4 other shops same thing. After walking round Ikeja n got nothing we decided to go home through the main gate cos it was getting dark already. On our way out the iPhone guy approached us again, na for there devil nack harmer say maga must pay. As he approached us and said "shey you go buy the iPhone", my friend was interested cos he loves iPhones buh I told him to snub the guy, the next thing the guy said was oya pay 40k", we were like "Oga comot na fake iPhone jare" and he said come make we go test am if na fake no buy, and that was how the Nigga won the race oooð.˜­he took us to a staircase to examine the phone an truly it was an original iPhone 6s, na there my guy fall in love with the phone, not knowing the Nigga got plans ahead‚ we talk price and agreed to pay him 30k while he said 32k buh we told him that was the amount we gonna pay And he said make we go that shop go test the charging point, we got to the shop and they tested the it and it worked fine, so we walked back to the staircase and he took the phone and removed his sim then told my guy to bring money, I collect the phone asap and shook am inside pocket as per awoof na‚ my guy counted 30k and gave it to him, the guy come recount the money and said "no brother make you add something" then I told him that was all we had, buh my guy didn't wait for me to finish my statement before putting hand inside pocket and brought out 1k and he added to the money to make it 31k, the guy collected the money and still insisted we add something again 😱😱😱 at that moment I was like oga bring the money and take ur phone asap if u no go collect am like that, then he came up with another story and said some area boys in Ikeja are looking at him now and they will collect something from him after the sales he then said "make we go outside computer village do the deal" cos he doesn't wanna give them anything. At same time he was still complaining about the money so he gave my guy the money and told him to put it in his pocket so the area boys won't notice a thing, Note: this guy no put hand for pocket if not my guy would wanna recount his money if it's complete and the 3 of us were still on that staircase and I was still with the phone. So we headed outside the market as we got to the gate he told us to do as if we wanted to repair the phone so he collected it from me n told us to head towards the bustop that he was gonna meet us there, in fact this guy cross road with us self buh as we took 3 steps forward, then suddenly e come be like say my guy eyes open, we looked back n didn't see the idiot then my friend touched his pocket and said my money? Mehnn as him put hand for pocket wetin follow him hand come out na this novel ooo wrapped with 2k so the guy jazzed away 29k mehnnn I nearly faint for road yesterday my legs were just shacking cos I have never witnessed this kind of heartbreak‚bit wasn't an easy something mehnn, abeg make una wise up ooo so you won't be the next victim

78 Likes 12 Shares

Re: See How A Facebook User Was Scammed And Given Paper At Computer Village, Ikeja by ikp120(m): 3:36pm On Nov 04, 2016
Tgif

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How A Facebook User Was Scammed And Given Paper At Computer Village, Ikeja by LabiaDestroyerr(m): 3:40pm On Nov 04, 2016
The two of you should be given the 2016 award for foolishness

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How A Facebook User Was Scammed And Given Paper At Computer Village, Ikeja by WalkerMichael(m): 3:43pm On Nov 04, 2016
Source : https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=328718757507078&id=100011068687959&refid=17&ref=opera_speed_dial&_ft_=og_action_id.328718774173743%3Atop_level_post_id.328718757507078%3Atl_objid.328718757507078%3Athid.100011068687959%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1480579199%3A8337635719901920787

Cc Lalasticlala Mynd44 seun

Re: See How A Facebook User Was Scammed And Given Paper At Computer Village, Ikeja by SuperSuave(m): 3:54pm On Nov 04, 2016
Once a maga forever a maga! Omo ase ni iwo ati padi e

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How A Facebook User Was Scammed And Given Paper At Computer Village, Ikeja by cornel994(m): 4:02pm On Nov 04, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: See How A Facebook User Was Scammed And Given Paper At Computer Village, Ikeja by pinkyruledworld(m): 4:13pm On Nov 04, 2016
instead make dem go det jazz all these corrupt police. I wish say I get jazz sha

3 Likes

Re: See How A Facebook User Was Scammed And Given Paper At Computer Village, Ikeja by dominique(f): 5:31pm On Nov 04, 2016
You were trying to buy an iPhone 6 for N30k? What were you expecting?

128 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See How A Facebook User Was Scammed And Given Paper At Computer Village, Ikeja by kodded(m): 5:36pm On Nov 04, 2016
greed undecided

13 Likes

Re: See How A Facebook User Was Scammed And Given Paper At Computer Village, Ikeja by WaterDrunkard: 5:44pm On Nov 04, 2016
You went to buy iphone 6s for 30k now you want us to sympathize with you

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How A Facebook User Was Scammed And Given Paper At Computer Village, Ikeja by zinachidi(m): 6:14pm On Nov 04, 2016
dominique:
You were trying to buy an iPhone 6 for N30k? What were you expecting?

as in,, i don't sympathize with these type of people.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See How A Facebook User Was Scammed And Given Paper At Computer Village, Ikeja by Sharon6(f): 7:14pm On Nov 04, 2016
Awwwwhhhhh. Pele, you and your friend don fall Maga. Next time wise up!

GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS, CHECK MY SIGNATURE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How A Facebook User Was Scammed And Given Paper At Computer Village, Ikeja by nigconnect(m): 7:15pm On Nov 04, 2016
Boys are not smiling....

1 Like

Re: See How A Facebook User Was Scammed And Given Paper At Computer Village, Ikeja by todayboy: 7:15pm On Nov 04, 2016
THIEF THIEF THIEF GOD NO VEX grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: See How A Facebook User Was Scammed And Given Paper At Computer Village, Ikeja by vectoh(m): 7:15pm On Nov 04, 2016
ehya.......

9 Likes

Re: See How A Facebook User Was Scammed And Given Paper At Computer Village, Ikeja by ibroh22(m): 7:16pm On Nov 04, 2016
Nawa o
Re: See How A Facebook User Was Scammed And Given Paper At Computer Village, Ikeja by johnstar(m): 7:16pm On Nov 04, 2016
Nigerians and awoof

6 Likes

Re: See How A Facebook User Was Scammed And Given Paper At Computer Village, Ikeja by olusledge: 7:17pm On Nov 04, 2016
them no dae hear word ..but the thing is this kind person will fall for a replica of this scam ...greed dae em blood

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How A Facebook User Was Scammed And Given Paper At Computer Village, Ikeja by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 04, 2016
Re: See How A Facebook User Was Scammed And Given Paper At Computer Village, Ikeja by ALAYORMII: 7:18pm On Nov 04, 2016
Ikeja the home land of scam

Dem suppose arrest the buyers sef

IPhone 6s for 31k??

12 Likes

Re: See How A Facebook User Was Scammed And Given Paper At Computer Village, Ikeja by AnodaIT(m): 7:18pm On Nov 04, 2016
So people get skills to change money to paper dem dey waste am for just 30k.

1 Like

Re: See How A Facebook User Was Scammed And Given Paper At Computer Village, Ikeja by onosprince(m): 7:20pm On Nov 04, 2016
The day hand go touch this guys, if i dey there, i go buy fuel make them burn them... Them do my friend this same thing but swap the iPhone to chinko.

6 Likes

Re: See How A Facebook User Was Scammed And Given Paper At Computer Village, Ikeja by helphelp: 7:20pm On Nov 04, 2016
For this recession...

You dull mhen

2 Likes

Re: See How A Facebook User Was Scammed And Given Paper At Computer Village, Ikeja by pembisco(m): 7:21pm On Nov 04, 2016
Nawao. meanwhile
PHARMACIST : why did you take your antibiotic at 6 am, when I told you 9 am..?
Akpors: I wanted to surprise the bacteria ..

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How A Facebook User Was Scammed And Given Paper At Computer Village, Ikeja by makabulchi(m): 7:21pm On Nov 04, 2016
WaterDrunkard:
You went to buy iphone 6s for 30k now you want us to sympathize with you
Exactly...even third hand(Nigerian use) sef Neva reach 50k.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How A Facebook User Was Scammed And Given Paper At Computer Village, Ikeja by deloon(m): 7:22pm On Nov 04, 2016
No be small heartbreak
Re: See How A Facebook User Was Scammed And Given Paper At Computer Village, Ikeja by makabulchi(m): 7:24pm On Nov 04, 2016
Chai.....anyways pls don't patronize those road side guys abeg.
I bought my current fone 4rm those guys tho
Maybe I was lucky,some1 followed me sha(CV staff) grin
Re: See How A Facebook User Was Scammed And Given Paper At Computer Village, Ikeja by agboskipool(m): 7:24pm On Nov 04, 2016
Dey dupe my guy 12k last week Sunday him come de cry I wan die

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How A Facebook User Was Scammed And Given Paper At Computer Village, Ikeja by Sexytemi(f): 7:24pm On Nov 04, 2016
When they said awoof dey purge belle, na wetin them dey talk be this o..

Its only greed that would make someone pay #30k for a phone of #200kplus o, they deserve every bit of what they got.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How A Facebook User Was Scammed And Given Paper At Computer Village, Ikeja by takenadoh: 7:25pm On Nov 04, 2016
long story i dey come..

adsense sha.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pls How True Is This About Welcoming Back A Lost SIM? / Infinix S5: Unboxing & Review Of The First Punch Hole Device By Infinix / My Experience With Easy Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.