Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,825 members, 7,956,121 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:32 AM

Ghana or Nigeria? see a Ghanaian's reaction - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghana or Nigeria? see a Ghanaian's reaction (9036 Views)

CNN Tweets About IDP Bombing In Nigeria, See Reactions On Twitter / Dele Momodu Honored With A Doctorate Degree By A Ghanaian University / Atiku's Son, Aminu Abubakar Marries A Ghanaian Woman (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghana or Nigeria? see a Ghanaian's reaction by Hardeysolution(m): 1:25pm On Nov 04, 2016
I anticipate to visit or even go over to Ghana. I am surprised at this response I got from a Ghanaian.

Who used to say ghana has stable light....

Enjoy Nigeria to the fullest!

Re: Ghana or Nigeria? see a Ghanaian's reaction by truefact: 1:28pm On Nov 04, 2016
Ghana is 201% better than Nigerian in all aspect of life..
I repeat in all aspect of life...

nothing is comparable except in wealth terms ...Nigeria and Nigerians are way richer in all aspect of life, I repeat in all aspect of life

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana or Nigeria? see a Ghanaian's reaction by Hardeysolution(m): 1:32pm On Nov 04, 2016
truefact:

nothing is comparable except in wealth terms ...Nigeria and Nigerians are way richer
have you been there

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana or Nigeria? see a Ghanaian's reaction by truefact: 1:34pm On Nov 04, 2016
Hardeysolution:
have you been there
I don't have to tell you where I live or been to... but I just told how things are

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghana or Nigeria? see a Ghanaian's reaction by saxwizard(m): 1:34pm On Nov 04, 2016
cheesy
Re: Ghana or Nigeria? see a Ghanaian's reaction by IamOdin: 1:35pm On Nov 04, 2016
truefact:

nothing is comparable except in wealth terms ...Nigeria and Nigerians are way richer

Nigeria is miles better than Ghana in corruption.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana or Nigeria? see a Ghanaian's reaction by Hardeysolution(m): 1:35pm On Nov 04, 2016
truefact:

I don't have to tell you where I live or been to... but I just told how things are
but a Ghanaian is saying things aren't rosy and even prefer Nigeria, and what are u saying? Are u a Ghanaian

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana or Nigeria? see a Ghanaian's reaction by truefact: 1:37pm On Nov 04, 2016
Hardeysolution:
but a Ghanaian is saying things aren't rosy and even prefer Nigeria, and what are u saying? Are u a Ghanaian
Because he sees Nigerians are rich... but fear won't even let a weak, fearful and lazy Ghanaians survive in Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: Ghana or Nigeria? see a Ghanaian's reaction by truefact: 1:40pm On Nov 04, 2016
IamOdin:

Nigeria is miles better than Ghana in corruption.
In your widest, weirdest and wildest imagination..

, no Nigerian politician will survive in Ghana in regard to corruption. .. Ghanaians will use ordinary mouth to chase you out of the country. .

5 Likes

Re: Ghana or Nigeria? see a Ghanaian's reaction by IamOdin: 1:42pm On Nov 04, 2016
truefact:

Your entire generation is mentally unstable. ..why do you hate to hear the truth... what do you know about ghana? Silly people who hates the truth...

What you think changes nothing. ..ghana is far better than Nigeria in all aspect of life, beside wealth

kai bros, see as ur blood dey hot.

You said Ghana is better than Nigeria in ALL ASPECTS OF LIFE.

But i don't think they're better than Nigeria in corruption, embezzlement, or are they??

2 Likes

Re: Ghana or Nigeria? see a Ghanaian's reaction by truefact: 1:44pm On Nov 04, 2016
IamOdin:

kai bros, see as ur blood dey hot.

You said Ghana is better than Nigeria in ALL ASPECTS OF LIFE.

But i don't think they're better than Nigeria in corruption, embezzlement, or are they??
Ok, beside wealth and corruption and badly evil things...Ghanaians are relatively weak minded and fearful, but talk more than parrot

4 Likes

Re: Ghana or Nigeria? see a Ghanaian's reaction by IamOdin: 1:45pm On Nov 04, 2016
truefact:

In your widest, weirdest and wildest imagination..

, no Nigerian politician will survive in Ghana in regard to corruption. .. Ghanaians will use ordinary mouth to chase you out of the country. .

Ur hate for Nigeria is alarming.

So u think ghanians can RUN-MOUTH more than nigerians, with all our wailers and chest-beaters. Re-think bro.

3 Likes

Re: Ghana or Nigeria? see a Ghanaian's reaction by truefact: 1:47pm On Nov 04, 2016
IamOdin:

Ur hate for Nigeria is alarming.

So u think ghanians can RUN-MOUTH more than nigerians, with all our wailers and chest-beaters. Re-think bro.
There is 101% freedom of speech and if they decide on your matter. ..hmmm, the entire radio and TV and everybody will be on your matter

1 Like

Re: Ghana or Nigeria? see a Ghanaian's reaction by IamOdin: 1:48pm On Nov 04, 2016
truefact:

Ok, beside wealth and corruption and badly evil things...Ghanaians are relatively weak minded and fearful, but talk more than parrot

Good, now u get my message.

They can't possibly be better than Nigeria in all aspects of life.

You can't be taller, and shorter than me at same time.

3 Likes

Re: Ghana or Nigeria? see a Ghanaian's reaction by truefact: 1:53pm On Nov 04, 2016
It took buhari just a year to bring naira to 450 to dollar, but took almost 3 years for Ghana cedis to trade to 400 cedis to a dollar equivalent of 400 naira and it never crossed 400...

Before 100 naira will be equivalent of 200 Ghana cedis, just about 8 months back, but now 100 naira is 9 cedis
Re: Ghana or Nigeria? see a Ghanaian's reaction by truefact: 1:53pm On Nov 04, 2016
IamOdin:

Good, now u get my message.

They can't possibly be better than Nigeria in all aspects of life.

You can't be taller, and shorter than me at same time.
Lol
Re: Ghana or Nigeria? see a Ghanaian's reaction by IamOdin: 1:54pm On Nov 04, 2016
truefact:

There is 101% freedom of speech and if they decide on your matter. ..hmmm, the entire radio and TV and everybody will be on your matter

I think they are more united than we nigerians.
We are deeply divided by ethnicity that it clouds our sense of judgement. Especially my AFONJA BROTHERS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana or Nigeria? see a Ghanaian's reaction by IamOdin: 1:58pm On Nov 04, 2016
truefact:
It took buhari just a year to bring naira to 450 to dollar, but took almost 3 years for Ghana cedis to trade to 400 cedis to a dollar equivalent of 400 naira and it never crossed 400...

Before 100 naira will be equivalent of 200 Ghana cedis, just about 8 months back, but now 100 naira is 9 cedis

politically and economically wise, they are kilometers ahead of us.
And our leaders aren't helping matters.
Re: Ghana or Nigeria? see a Ghanaian's reaction by Ayomel(m): 1:58pm On Nov 04, 2016
Lol. How is Ghana better than Nigeria ? Where and how I was in Ghana last month. Kaduna a lone is better than Ghana in all aspects

5 Likes

Re: Ghana or Nigeria? see a Ghanaian's reaction by inourcare: 1:58pm On Nov 04, 2016
Let me ask my in-law.
Re: Ghana or Nigeria? see a Ghanaian's reaction by truefact: 2:00pm On Nov 04, 2016
IamOdin:

I think they are more united than we nigerians.
We are deeply divided by ethnicity that it clouds our sense of judgement. Especially my AFONJA BROTHERS.
Exactly. ..the people love peace above anything. .. Muslims can't do what do in Nigeria in Ghana... also Ghanaians looks at qualifications first in anything...
Re: Ghana or Nigeria? see a Ghanaian's reaction by acenazt: 2:12pm On Nov 04, 2016
Ghana better than naija?? Bullocks

1 Like

Re: Ghana or Nigeria? see a Ghanaian's reaction by iamord(m): 3:10pm On Nov 04, 2016
@OP lol...i think you need a bit of exposure, even USA that is developed is not without people complaining about a bad economy, having said that, there is a lot Ghanaian s need to be happy for, the country has made a dramatic return from recession.. reduced power outages to a minimal, and is poised to grow around 8% next year. there is a whole lot Ghana is getting right. thats why companies are moving there
Re: Ghana or Nigeria? see a Ghanaian's reaction by iamord(m): 3:26pm On Nov 04, 2016
truefact:

Because he sees Nigerians are rich... but fear won't even let a weak, fearful and lazy Ghanaians survive in Nigeria
dude get sense! in the convo where do you see him express nigeria as rich or what not? is your bombing of pipelines, terrorism and all manner of criminal acts a sign of strength and hardwork?
Re: Ghana or Nigeria? see a Ghanaian's reaction by Hardeysolution(m): 3:27pm On Nov 04, 2016
iamord:
@OP lol...i think you need a bit of exposure, even USA that is developed is not without people complaining about a bad economy, having said that, there is a lot Ghanaian s need to be happy for, the country has made a dramatic return from recession.. reduced power outages to a minimal, and is poised to grow around 8% next year. there is a whole lot Ghana is getting right. thats why companies are moving there
are u aware that companies are coming to Nigeria as well. I never say people shouldn't complain.. ..of course someone must say something.. ... I will categorically tell you that my great Nigeria is better than Ghana.
Re: Ghana or Nigeria? see a Ghanaian's reaction by jieta: 3:28pm On Nov 04, 2016
truefact:

somebody should pls confirm this.
Re: Ghana or Nigeria? see a Ghanaian's reaction by Hardeysolution(m): 3:28pm On Nov 04, 2016
Ghanaians Frm different parts of Ghana decry undevelopment and Nigerians because of their hatred for Buhari's government throw shades at their own country.. ..then things will be better?

1 Like

Re: Ghana or Nigeria? see a Ghanaian's reaction by iamord(m): 3:43pm On Nov 04, 2016
Hardeysolution:
are u aware that companies are coming to Nigeria as well. I never say people shouldn't complain.. ..of course someone must say something.. ... I will categorically tell you that my great Nigeria is better than Ghana.
well if that rocks your boat then so be it, i never made mention of Ghana being better than nigeria, i just painted a vivid picture of how Ghana is doing, in fact Ghana does not need to be as better as nigeria cos nigeria has never been a focal point to which Ghana looks up to, as long as there is peace and unity, the wealth is being created and shared appropriately, the people got the countries back..that what matters

3 Likes

Re: Ghana or Nigeria? see a Ghanaian's reaction by Hardeysolution(m): 3:46pm On Nov 04, 2016
iamord:

well if that rocks your boat then so be it, i never made mention of Ghana being better than nigeria, i just painted a vivid picture of how Ghana is doing, in fact Ghana does not need to be as better as nigeria cos nigeria has never been a focal point to which Ghana looks up to, as long as there is peace and unity, the wealth is being created and shared appropriately, the people got the countries back..that what matters
with your argument, you meant Ghana is doing fine better than Nigeria.. .okay. where were you when ecowas said Nigeria's problem will cost the entire west Africa? Do you know Nigeria is like USA to Africa?

I never would be surprised.. .things will be better for people like u to see

2 Likes

Re: Ghana or Nigeria? see a Ghanaian's reaction by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 04, 2016
Hardeysolution:
with your argument, you meant Ghana is doing fine better than Nigeria.. .okay. where were you when ecowas said Nigeria's problem will cost the entire west Africa? Do you know Nigeria is like USA to Africa?

I never would be surprised.. .things will be better for people like u to see

Crap thinking broh, most African countries have overtaken Nigeria in good indices of development.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

S.south NEVER For Once Imagined To Be With South East / FG Delegation Arrives In Katsina Over Central Market Fire / Sheriff And Makarfi Begin Peace Talks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.