Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,525 members, 7,770,330 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:29 AM

Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" (32378 Views)

10 Things To Never Say To Your Boss / 10 Things You Can Do To Advance Your Career To The Next Level / 10 Things That Could Ruin Your Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by tosyne2much(m): 2:34pm On Nov 04, 2016
On the 27th of October, I received an official mail from Palmchat about a partnership deal. According to them, they have been meticulously reading and following my write-ups on both my blog and Nairaland. They told me they wanted to partner with me as it will be a leverage to increase their fan base, and as well promote me.

I quickly replied and declared my interest in the offer. I was asked to fill an official form which I later reverted back in the right fashion. Three days later, the head of content created an admin account for me and forwarded my account details and I was told to report at their office this morning to conclude the deal.

It was all like a dream until I got to their office and got to realize it wasn't a scam.
I received a charming welcome and the first attack they gave me was by interrogating me on how I get my inspirations from. I just dey laf like one gentle man. I was later given an hour tutorial on how to use their portal cheesy

To cut the story short,
I now have my name on Palmchat portal amidst other partners such as Dailypost, Ripples, Comp­letesports, Jumia, 36­0nobs, GidiAfrica, Ch­ecki, Boom player, We­ddingdigestnaija and ­a host of others, where you can read up my write-ups in reference to my blog.

This is to courage other people never to despise little beginning. I was never discouraged even in the face of discouragement, condemnation and ridicule.

I started this thing all like a joke but my name and articles have been trending on google and many websites. (including those who give credits and those who do not )

Be careful on whom you bash on Nairaland out of ignorance and provocation because you never can tell who will help by you.

No be by who sabi speak grammar pass but by the grace of God. cool

No room for pictures but since Nairalander are doubting Thomases, I was able to take a few shots with one of the crews . I received a few gifts and their football kits too sha cheesy

454 Likes 61 Shares

Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by INTROVERT(f): 2:35pm On Nov 04, 2016
grin

That's nice, congratuatuons to you.

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by ojun50(m): 2:39pm On Nov 04, 2016
grin
Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by wristbangle: 2:48pm On Nov 04, 2016
Wooow! Congrats bro. Am so happy for you my brother.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by Bsmiles49(f): 2:49pm On Nov 04, 2016
Congrats

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by tosyne2much(m): 2:53pm On Nov 04, 2016
Lalasticlala abeg show some love cheesy

Modified

You all should please like my blog fan page to have easy access to my work. God bless you all

https://mobile.facebook.com/Tosyne2muchblogspot-700132603441285/

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by tosyne2much(m): 3:01pm On Nov 04, 2016
Bsmiles49:
Congrats
Thanks dear
Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by Ademat7(m): 3:06pm On Nov 04, 2016
Congratulations bro

2 Likes

Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by Zdoh(m): 3:13pm On Nov 04, 2016
Nice one bro. The sky is your begining.

10 Likes

Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by general111(m): 3:19pm On Nov 04, 2016
Dis shud be on fp,in other to encourage other writers.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by Bakare19: 3:33pm On Nov 04, 2016
Nice one, brother. Continue to soar!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by Extraordinaire(f): 3:50pm On Nov 04, 2016
Congratulations. You deserve it jare smiley

110 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by Nickymezor(f): 4:03pm On Nov 04, 2016
Hw nice smiley...congrats Tosin

4 Likes

Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by Slikbae: 4:12pm On Nov 04, 2016
Cool

3 Likes

Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by Neimar: 4:12pm On Nov 04, 2016
hhhhbhl

kkl

jjj

khkm
Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by Chipappii(m): 4:13pm On Nov 04, 2016
tosyne2much:
On the 27th of October, I received an official mail from Palmchat about a partnership deal. According to them, they have been meticulously reading and following my write-ups on both my blog and Nairaland. They told me they wanted to partner with me as it will be a leverage to increase their fan base, and as well promote me.

I quickly replied and declared my interest in the offer. I was asked to fill an official form which I later reverted back in the right fashion. Three days later, the head of content created an admin account for me and forwarded my account details and I was told to report at their office this morning to conclude the deal.

It was all like a dream until I got to their office and got to realize it wasn't a scam.
I received a charming welcome and the first attack they gave me was by interrogating me on how I get my inspirations from. I just dey laf like one gentle man. I was later given an hour tutorial on how to use their portal cheesy

To cut the story short,
I now have my name on Palmchat portal amidst other partners such as Dailypost, Ripples, Comp­letesports, Jumia, 36­0nobs, GidiAfrica, Ch­ecki, Boom player, We­ddingdigestnaija and ­a host of others, where you can read up my write-ups in reference to my blog.

This is to courage other people never to despise little beginning. I was never discouraged even in the face of discouragement, condemnation and ridicule.

I started this thing all like a joke but my name and articles have been trending on google and many websites. (including those who give credits and those who do not )

Be careful on whom you bash on Nairaland out of ignorance and provocation because you never can tell who will help by you.

No be by who sabi speak grammar pass but by the grace of God. cool

No room for pictures but since Nairalander are doubting Thomases, I was able to take a few shots with one of the crews . I received a few gifts and their football kits too sha cheesy
Tosyne you fine o

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by Swissheart(f): 4:13pm On Nov 04, 2016
Congratulations.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by ceeceebobo(m): 4:14pm On Nov 04, 2016
Congratulations to you, Tosyne2much.

4 Likes

Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by tukdi: 4:14pm On Nov 04, 2016

1 Like

Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 04, 2016
You have done well - hope that you can give your lawyers the deal sheet to look at.

Hope there is exit clause for you.

23 Likes

Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by adehab: 4:14pm On Nov 04, 2016
Hardworks Pays.. Big Time

Never Give UP

Hustle Continue

3 Likes

Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by finally1(m): 4:14pm On Nov 04, 2016
wow..nice move bro..

2 Likes

Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by MzMercie: 4:14pm On Nov 04, 2016
Wow, nice, congrats bro, keep it up

2 Likes

Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by GoogleAfrica: 4:14pm On Nov 04, 2016
Shay d second guy na d staff of palmchat ni

2 Likes

Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by Fiwasayo(f): 4:14pm On Nov 04, 2016
Awwww '10 things' worked for you well o. Congratulations.

11 Likes

Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 04, 2016
congrats to u.
Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by SalomonKane: 4:14pm On Nov 04, 2016
Not bad Tosyne. How market? Let's see that Amarula drinking SUV owning individual who doesn't even have a single thread to his moniker achieve this. grin

Thumbs up bro.

8 Likes

Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by moiaimi(f): 4:14pm On Nov 04, 2016
Congrats
Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by smogup: 4:15pm On Nov 04, 2016
Congrats.. More ink to ur pen

2 Likes

Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 04, 2016
Excellently done man!!!

1 Like

Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by murphyibiam15(m): 4:15pm On Nov 04, 2016
J
Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by GlorifiedTunde(m): 4:15pm On Nov 04, 2016
10 things Tosyne will be posting on Palmchat..

Congratulations Mr 10*10 cheesy cheesy

10 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Meet Dele Taiwo, Magistrate In Ondo State (Photos) / Valentine Ewudo Works With His Mother In The Same US Hospital / Private Schools Do Not Pay Teachers During Holidays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.