Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,724 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

See How A Facebook User Was Scammed And Given Paper At Computer Village, Ikeja - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See How A Facebook User Was Scammed And Given Paper At Computer Village, Ikeja (26386 Views)

Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries / Xiaomi Outlet Now At Computer Village, Ikeja Lagos. / Man Buys Nokia Phone Filled With Fufu For N8k At Computer Village, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How A Facebook User Was Scammed And Given Paper At Computer Village, Ikeja by eph12(m): 7:26pm On Nov 04, 2016
Serves you and your guy right. Wished it was more than that
Re: See How A Facebook User Was Scammed And Given Paper At Computer Village, Ikeja by labiodun48(m): 7:27pm On Nov 04, 2016
He played on u guys greed. eni to wa IFA nwa ofo. IPhone 6s Nigerian used is nothing less than 150k depending on the state of the phone and u want to buy it for 30k. hmmmm serves u right

1 Like

Re: See How A Facebook User Was Scammed And Given Paper At Computer Village, Ikeja by rickie4us(m): 7:27pm On Nov 04, 2016
good

1 Like

Re: See How A Facebook User Was Scammed And Given Paper At Computer Village, Ikeja by dreezybines: 7:27pm On Nov 04, 2016
That serves you two right....How on earth will you want to get iphone6S for 30k

1 Like

Re: See How A Facebook User Was Scammed And Given Paper At Computer Village, Ikeja by JustCare: 7:29pm On Nov 04, 2016
Lol. It wasn't charm op. He actually handed you fake currencies but you didn't notice.
I think I'm yet the only one to burst them instanta without having prior information grin
If you've caught them red handed just signify here. wink
Re: See How A Facebook User Was Scammed And Given Paper At Computer Village, Ikeja by Prinxxdave: 7:29pm On Nov 04, 2016
Lalasticlala be like

Re: See How A Facebook User Was Scammed And Given Paper At Computer Village, Ikeja by fergieboy: 7:32pm On Nov 04, 2016
IPhone 6s for 30k.. Truelly humans arr greedy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How A Facebook User Was Scammed And Given Paper At Computer Village, Ikeja by Maj196(m): 7:35pm On Nov 04, 2016
Oga hw una sef go buy iphone6 for 30k. tink am na

1 Like

Re: See How A Facebook User Was Scammed And Given Paper At Computer Village, Ikeja by Emo101(m): 7:38pm On Nov 04, 2016
If Dem No Dupe U Now...U Go Dey Form Big Boy Say Na 100k U Buy Ur Fone Ooo...Na Pure Greedines And Na U B The Real Thief Bros

1 Like

Re: See How A Facebook User Was Scammed And Given Paper At Computer Village, Ikeja by ArabMopol(m): 7:40pm On Nov 04, 2016
OP you and your friend are very careless if I be your mama u no go chop for 2months.. u want cheap articles so u got serve... why u no recount the money,
Re: See How A Facebook User Was Scammed And Given Paper At Computer Village, Ikeja by Dinocarex(m): 7:40pm On Nov 04, 2016
There is no jazz there at all.. It is called Handtrick.
By the time he told u guys to look at those area guys looking at him and expecting something.. That was when he took his move!

I'm sure, you guys looked
Distraction is the ingredient of street magic!

Ndo my brother....

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How A Facebook User Was Scammed And Given Paper At Computer Village, Ikeja by trumpclinton247: 7:43pm On Nov 04, 2016
I caught the that duped me Another month.. he claim he didn't recognize me
.i jacked him with police to station... on the way he brought some part of the money.. I forfeited it...... cos police go e know.... if enter station.... two of you might end detained

1 Like

Re: See How A Facebook User Was Scammed And Given Paper At Computer Village, Ikeja by segundo(m): 7:45pm On Nov 04, 2016
I also feel victim of something like this,but mine was fufu neatly packed in a phone casing.i couldn't tell anyone until after some years later.it was painful though.

5 Likes

Re: See How A Facebook User Was Scammed And Given Paper At Computer Village, Ikeja by buffalowings: 7:47pm On Nov 04, 2016
dominique:
You were trying to buy an iPhone 6 for N30k? What were you expecting?

Please don't let us rub salt into his injury

He has suffered enough

3 Likes

Re: See How A Facebook User Was Scammed And Given Paper At Computer Village, Ikeja by bigtt76(f): 7:52pm On Nov 04, 2016
Smart guy. He wrapped the novel with the last 2k your guy gave him meaning he must have pocketed the cash somewhere between his crotch and brought out the novel pieces. Old script though. Kpeleeeee

[quote author=WalkerMichael post=50763081][/quote]

1 Like

Re: See How A Facebook User Was Scammed And Given Paper At Computer Village, Ikeja by Senorprinz(m): 7:53pm On Nov 04, 2016
Emo101:
If Dem No Dupe U Now...U Go Dey Form Big Boy Say Na 100k U Buy Ur Fone Ooo...Na Pure Greedines And Na U B The Real Thief Bros

no mind them, dem for use am dey deceive those less privileged girls wey dey their area.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How A Facebook User Was Scammed And Given Paper At Computer Village, Ikeja by tellwisdom: 7:53pm On Nov 04, 2016
I suppose collect the 2k wey the guy give u sef, cos u no deserve am. sad

2 Likes

Re: See How A Facebook User Was Scammed And Given Paper At Computer Village, Ikeja by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 04, 2016
Abeg which novel be that?

Nigerians and Greed...

1 Like

Re: See How A Facebook User Was Scammed And Given Paper At Computer Village, Ikeja by bigtt76(f): 7:56pm On Nov 04, 2016
He couldn't have counted it cos it was getting dark and the guy instilled fear in them. The foolish thing they did was to have returned back the Fone and agreeing he should bring it to then at the bus stop. Who would do that undecided

ArabMopol:
OP you and your friend are very careless if I be your mama u no go chop for 2months.. u want cheap articles so u got serve... why u no recount the money,
Re: See How A Facebook User Was Scammed And Given Paper At Computer Village, Ikeja by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 04, 2016
onosprince:
The day hand go touch this guys, if i dey there, i go buy fuel make them burn them... Them do my friend this same thing but swap the iPhone to chinko.
Police dey back them o.E no go tey them go release them for cell.
Re: See How A Facebook User Was Scammed And Given Paper At Computer Village, Ikeja by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 04, 2016
labiodun48:
He played on u guys greed. eni to wa IFA nwa ofo. IPhone 6s Nigerian used is nothing less than 150k depending on the state of the phone and u want to buy it for 30k. hmmmm serves u right
Even though the guy wan buy the iPhone 6 at reasonable price dem go still dupe am.

3 Likes

Re: See How A Facebook User Was Scammed And Given Paper At Computer Village, Ikeja by Lilimax(f): 8:04pm On Nov 04, 2016
Never you patronize those road side traders in computer village. They sell fake and stolen phones and gadgets. A lot of them are scammers turned phone repairers and dealers

1 Like

Re: See How A Facebook User Was Scammed And Given Paper At Computer Village, Ikeja by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 04, 2016
JustCare:
Lol. It wasn't charm op. He actually handed you fake currencies but you didn't notice.
I think I'm yet the only one to burst them instanta without having prior information grin
If you've caught them red handed just signify here. wink
It wasn't a charm.The phone scammer distracted them that is why.
Re: See How A Facebook User Was Scammed And Given Paper At Computer Village, Ikeja by Karleb(m): 8:07pm On Nov 04, 2016
The summary of the whole thing is that your friend and yourself wanted to buy an iphone 6 for N30K or thereabout when you know the new one sells for over N100K.

If you're greedy, you'll get scammed anywhere, not only in computer village. Funny enough the first experience I had in computer village was a wonderful one.

If you believe this is juju, then you need to see Now You See Me 1 & 2. wink

1 Like

Re: See How A Facebook User Was Scammed And Given Paper At Computer Village, Ikeja by Sleekbabz(m): 8:07pm On Nov 04, 2016
It's not jazz or juju or whatever.. I've witnessed this firsthand from a boutique I was standing about a week ago in Ikeja
What he did was sleight of hands also used in card tricks
He already had the cut out pieces with him and swapped it
Your not paying attention or being distracted made you miss the exchange
But iPhone 6s for 30k... Really guys? Even infinix won't sell note 2 for 30k again

2 Likes

Re: See How A Facebook User Was Scammed And Given Paper At Computer Village, Ikeja by Zdoh(m): 8:08pm On Nov 04, 2016
Greedy of life......those guys always waiting for the greedy ones to come to the market. You and your friend na asee ti o dunbe..... Government need to clean the street of Ikeja.
Re: See How A Facebook User Was Scammed And Given Paper At Computer Village, Ikeja by Omolola1(f): 8:23pm On Nov 04, 2016
I swear your friend deserved it! In fact you both are thieves undecided

You wanted to pay 30k for a phone I bought for 256k lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed

Kai...adonbelieveit!
Re: See How A Facebook User Was Scammed And Given Paper At Computer Village, Ikeja by finfol007(m): 8:23pm On Nov 04, 2016
[quote author=WalkerMichael post=50763081][/quote]

my own ordeal was that I was sold a fake iphone 6s,
upon all my brag say I fit recognize the real one....
my eye no open until I was on my way back home,only for me to discover that all my fingers could unlock the stupid chinko phone...
even the fingers of the stranger beside me in the danfo bus unlocked the phone...

I no fit cry....
na one maga I still sell am give for 40k

4 Likes

Re: See How A Facebook User Was Scammed And Given Paper At Computer Village, Ikeja by finfol007(m): 8:25pm On Nov 04, 2016
Omolola1:
I swear your friend deserved it! In fact you both are thieves undecided

You wanted to pay 30k for a phone I bought for 256k lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed

Kai...

omo nla
omo baba olowo
Re: See How A Facebook User Was Scammed And Given Paper At Computer Village, Ikeja by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 04, 2016
dumb greedy a$$ niggas, that 31k would have gotten them a bad a$$ new android phone. everybody wants to use iphone mtcheww

2 Likes

Re: See How A Facebook User Was Scammed And Given Paper At Computer Village, Ikeja by anyicash(m): 8:28pm On Nov 04, 2016
ALAYORMII:
Ikeja the home land of scam

Dem suppose arrest the buyers sef

IPhone 6s for 31k??
see everything na scam, nothing is real. cos the real thing is in the world of forms.
Re: See How A Facebook User Was Scammed And Given Paper At Computer Village, Ikeja by chronique(m): 8:28pm On Nov 04, 2016
My friend is selling iPhone 6s for 270k and you guys wanted to buy same thing for 30k? You and your friend are both thieves and deserve what you got. Did you for a second think about the possibility of it being a phone stolen from someone else and being sold to you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do I Stop MTN Services Popup Message / Watch The Shocking Moment An Iphone Explodes & Burst Into Flames On A Dashboard / Poco M4 Pro 5G Unboxing, First Impressions And Price (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.