Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

2-Year-Old Girl 'Ministers' At Christ Embassy Church (video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2-Year-Old Girl 'Ministers' At Christ Embassy Church (video) (31210 Views)

COVID-19: Christ Embassy Church Shut Down In Akwa Ibom State / FCTA Shuts Down Christ Embassy Church Programme & Wedding Event In Abuja / Why I Left Christ Embassy Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2-Year-Old Girl 'Ministers' At Christ Embassy Church (video) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 20, 2016
Thats what christianity has been reduced to.
Entertainment.. dress your best and go listen to feel good sermons by entertainers SMH
Re: 2-Year-Old Girl 'Ministers' At Christ Embassy Church (video) by Monogamy: 12:27pm On Nov 20, 2016
Seun:
I enjoyed listening to this 'ministration'. It took place at a South African Christ Embassy Church on Mother's Day some years ago:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SktKgtHLy0

Some people on Youtube are offended by this made-in-church video, claiming that the organizers will "pay for it on judgment day". Why?

Oga Seun, i dey feel u die
Re: 2-Year-Old Girl 'Ministers' At Christ Embassy Church (video) by aalangel(f): 12:31pm On Nov 20, 2016
Smallville10:
Oga Seun, this one u are postin christian videos, is like God is touchin u

I've told him he'll preach Jesus. He'll be like Saul/Paul.
Re: 2-Year-Old Girl 'Ministers' At Christ Embassy Church (video) by joeace2020(m): 12:54pm On Nov 20, 2016
aalangel:

I've told him he'll preach Jesus. He'll be like Saul/Paul.

Lol...You people and this preach like Paul crap, i guess every atheist will preach like Paul...
Re: 2-Year-Old Girl 'Ministers' At Christ Embassy Church (video) by ilynem(m): 12:56pm On Nov 20, 2016
Babzilla:
Thats what christianity has been reduced to.
Entertainment.. dress your best and go listen to feel good sermons by entertainers SMH
You call that entertainment? A girl has a passion and she's given a platform. How many two year olds cam stand in front of a crowd like that without wailing for their mums? This is way better than a mum teaching her young daughter how to twerk like one video that went viral few months back. This should be encouraged and not condemned.

1 Like

Re: 2-Year-Old Girl 'Ministers' At Christ Embassy Church (video) by sukkottt: 1:24pm On Nov 20, 2016
lol cute

1 Like

Re: 2-Year-Old Girl 'Ministers' At Christ Embassy Church (video) by wirinet(m): 1:30pm On Nov 20, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

If it were an atheist child speaking against religious beliefs , trust me , Richard Dawkins will overtly adulate the child and the atheist parents .

You atheists need to stop paying attention to that attention -seeker .

But if a 2 year old Muslim girl memorizes and recites the Koran, you guys will scream child abuse.
Re: 2-Year-Old Girl 'Ministers' At Christ Embassy Church (video) by CXLVII: 1:31pm On Nov 20, 2016
QuietHammer:
Like. Dawkins would argue, this is another form of child abuse. The child is not a Christian, only happened to be born of Christian parents.

Spot-On!
Re: 2-Year-Old Girl 'Ministers' At Christ Embassy Church (video) by White007(m): 1:44pm On Nov 20, 2016
Wow! Very sweet and adorable.

But the part where she said " I wanna go the loo...loo...got me lmao!!!! grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2-Year-Old Girl 'Ministers' At Christ Embassy Church (video) by ychris: 1:46pm On Nov 20, 2016
You come @ seun osewa. Be healed! Seun falls down! cheesy I'm going to loo.. the babe try nw
Re: 2-Year-Old Girl 'Ministers' At Christ Embassy Church (video) by Decryptor(m): 1:50pm On Nov 20, 2016
I watched this video in 2013 undecided
Re: 2-Year-Old Girl 'Ministers' At Christ Embassy Church (video) by Decryptor(m): 1:52pm On Nov 20, 2016
wirinet:

But if a 2 year old Muslim girl memorizes and recites the Koran, you guys will scream child abuse.

Have you ever heard of any terrorist shout "Praise the Lord!" before blowing himself up? undecided

2 Likes

Re: 2-Year-Old Girl 'Ministers' At Christ Embassy Church (video) by wirinet(m): 2:19pm On Nov 20, 2016
Decryptor:

Have you ever heard of any terrorist shout "Praise the Lord!" before blowing himself up? undecided

Who said anything about terrorists? Except you are insinuating that over 1.6 billion Muslims in the world are all terrorists.
Re: 2-Year-Old Girl 'Ministers' At Christ Embassy Church (video) by DCMIX(m): 2:37pm On Nov 20, 2016
yorhmienerd:
The video don old sef, I've watched it since last year undecided
i watch d video around 2013
Re: 2-Year-Old Girl 'Ministers' At Christ Embassy Church (video) by Snyman(m): 2:40pm On Nov 20, 2016
wirinet:

Who said anything about terrorists? Except you are insinuating that over 1.6 billion Muslims in the world are all terrorists.
All muslims are terrorists.
Re: 2-Year-Old Girl 'Ministers' At Christ Embassy Church (video) by Jalinco: 2:44pm On Nov 20, 2016
Who is easier to dupe, South Africans or Biafrans?
Re: 2-Year-Old Girl 'Ministers' At Christ Embassy Church (video) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 20, 2016
Hmmm... I watched d video... And all I could decode 4rm Seun's post is dat... He is searching for controversy in christendom.. Next please.
Re: 2-Year-Old Girl 'Ministers' At Christ Embassy Church (video) by aalangel(f): 3:02pm On Nov 20, 2016
joeace2020:

Lol...You people and this preach like Paul crap, i guess every atheist will preach like Paul...

You too? OK. You've joined Seun in the list.
Re: 2-Year-Old Girl 'Ministers' At Christ Embassy Church (video) by Beey(f): 3:44pm On Nov 20, 2016
Seun:
I enjoyed listening to this 'ministration'. It took place at a South African Christ Embassy Church on Mother's Day some years ago:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SktKgtHLy0

Some people on Youtube are offended by this made-in-church video, claiming that the organizers will "pay for it on judgment day". Why?
Seun stop being an idiot.Thank you!You can ban me coz Nairaland doesn't put food on my table or pay my bills .

2 Likes

Re: 2-Year-Old Girl 'Ministers' At Christ Embassy Church (video) by SIGE(m): 3:46pm On Nov 20, 2016
This is very offensive naaaa.

More so they Are teaching this young girl something bad [/quote]

stop being a hypocrite undecided...
d child was just imitating/acting wat she've seen her pastor do. now wud u have complained if u've seen her dancing nd imitating one of this ur yeyebrity we have in naija.

1 Like

Re: 2-Year-Old Girl 'Ministers' At Christ Embassy Church (video) by urahara(m): 3:51pm On Nov 20, 2016
Beey:
Oga Seun, why didn't you post one of your own Islamic clerics to be analyzed?Or is your religion special?I've observed on several occasions, you post Christian videos trying with the intention only known to you.I know you are the owner of Nairaland, so you can ban me if you like.But truth is that you need to stop making mockery of the Christian faith.If I begin to speak about your own religion, I'll not finish today.So please focus on your Islam and leave us alone.Better still, share your Islamic videos here for us to critic!

Seun is not a Muslim

U must be new to nairaland
Re: 2-Year-Old Girl 'Ministers' At Christ Embassy Church (video) by Beey(f): 3:59pm On Nov 20, 2016
urahara:

Seun is not a Muslim

U must be new to nairaland
Thanks, he is an atheist.
Re: 2-Year-Old Girl 'Ministers' At Christ Embassy Church (video) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 20, 2016
Future God of men, by the time she become 25 she will be a full blown crooked pastor, teach them young i say grin

1 Like

Re: 2-Year-Old Girl 'Ministers' At Christ Embassy Church (video) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 20, 2016
SIGE:

This is very offensive naaaa.

More so they Are teaching this young girl something bad

stop being a hypocrite undecided...
d child was just imitating/acting wat she've seen her pastor do. now wud u have complained if u've seen her dancing nd imitating one of this ur yeyebrity we have in naija.
i don't see ang different between this and the yeyebrity shyte!
Re: 2-Year-Old Girl 'Ministers' At Christ Embassy Church (video) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 20, 2016
Beey:
Seun stop being an ass hole.Thank you!You can ban me coz Nairaland doesn't put food on my table or pay my bills .
He he he!!! I laugh in Mr. Flavours voice grin grin

I'm still wondering why Seun has never attacked the Muslims or I its just me, I haven't witnessed it happened. Because this guy boldly calls out Christianity.
Re: 2-Year-Old Girl 'Ministers' At Christ Embassy Church (video) by lacream90(f): 6:09pm On Nov 20, 2016
mtcheww very old video

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Traditional Wedding Of Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Child (Photos) / I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich / New Photos Of Akwa Ibom Boy Abandoned To Die For Being A Wizard Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.