Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Conversation Between A Tweeter & A 'Blood Money' Ritualist - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Conversation Between A Tweeter & A 'Blood Money' Ritualist (39142 Views)

What Happens To A Money Ritualist When He Dies. / ‘Ritualist Became Powerless On Sighting Lord's Chosen Apron’; Young Lady. Photos / “I Am Scared To Collect Offerings!" - TB Joshua Talks About Blood Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Conversation Between A Tweeter & A 'Blood Money' Ritualist by Afonjas: 8:24pm On Nov 04, 2016
why cover his face if it's true?
Re: Conversation Between A Tweeter & A 'Blood Money' Ritualist by tellwisdom: 8:26pm On Nov 04, 2016
Anybody can start a conversation like this. I no believe am jor undecided

4 Likes

Re: Conversation Between A Tweeter & A 'Blood Money' Ritualist by mulattoclaroo(m): 8:28pm On Nov 04, 2016
Foolish girls will still flock around them.
Re: Conversation Between A Tweeter & A 'Blood Money' Ritualist by tmgold007(f): 8:29pm On Nov 04, 2016
hmmm to all ladies that loves to follow sugar daddy...u will say i will date him cos his rich...he will take care of me....r.i.p in advance cos na u dem go con use do d money....a word is enough for d wise.........GOD HAVE MERCY OOOO

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between A Tweeter & A 'Blood Money' Ritualist by Talk2Bella(f): 8:30pm On Nov 04, 2016
IVORY2009:
cry

I am always scared of people who barb Gorimakpa grin see them as being hard

2 Likes

Re: Conversation Between A Tweeter & A 'Blood Money' Ritualist by ArabMopol(m): 8:31pm On Nov 04, 2016
afonjas and their envious lifestyle, every successful man is either drug trafficker or ritualist... Tufiakwa
Re: Conversation Between A Tweeter & A 'Blood Money' Ritualist by eyinjuege: 8:32pm On Nov 04, 2016
And we're supposed to believe this?

Those involved in rituals do it in secrecy, and under oaths.
No right thinking person will exchange such incriminating discussion over WhatsApp.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conversation Between A Tweeter & A 'Blood Money' Ritualist by afeezzezo: 8:33pm On Nov 04, 2016
hakeem4:
Why did they cover his face , how do you expect us to run a way from him now ?

His pics is on twitter

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between A Tweeter & A 'Blood Money' Ritualist by afeezzezo: 8:33pm On Nov 04, 2016
hakeem4:
Why did they cover his face , how do you expect us to run a way from him now ?

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between A Tweeter & A 'Blood Money' Ritualist by goldenceo1: 8:33pm On Nov 04, 2016
Ghana Burgers... The hustle for money is a journey for d brave...
Re: Conversation Between A Tweeter & A 'Blood Money' Ritualist by IVORY2009(m): 8:34pm On Nov 04, 2016
Talk2Bella:

I am always scared of people who barb Gorimakpa grin see them as being hard

The only issue is that, there is no proof to ascertain the authenticity of the writers claim, perhaps the said man must have done something bad to the writer and she wants to use this medium to blackmail him, who knows, on the other hand, money-rituals is real, times are hard and men would want to give their souls for and exchange of earthly values.

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between A Tweeter & A 'Blood Money' Ritualist by Misterdhee1(m): 8:34pm On Nov 04, 2016
ArabMopol:
afonjas and their envious lifestyle, every successful man is either drug trafficker or ritualist... Tufiakwa
Are you making sense at all? Ode!

6 Likes

Re: Conversation Between A Tweeter & A 'Blood Money' Ritualist by Talk2Bella(f): 8:36pm On Nov 04, 2016
IVORY2009:

The only issue is that, there is no proof to ascertain the authenticity of the writers claim, perhaps the said man must have done something bad to the writer and she wants to use this medium to blackmail him, who knows, on the other hand, money-rituals is real, times are hard and men would want to give their souls for and exchange of earthly values.

The accuser is a girl?
Re: Conversation Between A Tweeter & A 'Blood Money' Ritualist by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 04, 2016
Why must u close the face.. And u want us to be ware of him.. Your a fool
Re: Conversation Between A Tweeter & A 'Blood Money' Ritualist by themonk(m): 8:37pm On Nov 04, 2016
First, i dont think this story is true because i dont see a ritualist discussing such over the social media.

But if it were true and you are smart enough you will know he was going to use the guy and the girl for the ritual. Telling him not to tell anybody would make it a more covert operation.

3 Likes

Re: Conversation Between A Tweeter & A 'Blood Money' Ritualist by ArabMopol(m): 8:40pm On Nov 04, 2016
Misterdhee1:

Are you making sense at all? Ode!
AFONJA cyber warriors are coming out gradually...
Re: Conversation Between A Tweeter & A 'Blood Money' Ritualist by Awesome2101(m): 8:41pm On Nov 04, 2016
there's absolutely nothing you don't hear of everyday

Re: Conversation Between A Tweeter & A 'Blood Money' Ritualist by IVORY2009(m): 8:42pm On Nov 04, 2016
Talk2Bella:

The accuser is a girl?

Yes
Re: Conversation Between A Tweeter & A 'Blood Money' Ritualist by Talk2Bella(f): 8:45pm On Nov 04, 2016
IVORY2009:

Yes

Haaa they would have used them both, she better be careful
Re: Conversation Between A Tweeter & A 'Blood Money' Ritualist by IVORY2009(m): 8:48pm On Nov 04, 2016
Talk2Bella:

Haaa they would have used them both, she better be careful

If its true, the man will come for her, her details are on her twitter page, I can see it,
Re: Conversation Between A Tweeter & A 'Blood Money' Ritualist by Louiscutedude(m): 8:52pm On Nov 04, 2016
Hmmmmm........God save ur children
Re: Conversation Between A Tweeter & A 'Blood Money' Ritualist by Collins0609(m): 8:54pm On Nov 04, 2016
U dey sleep 4 nairaland,abeg allow us to get to d promiseland,u remind me of a gal in my class during my secondary school days.for 3 years she came first and between 2 to 30 was dominanted by boys
INTROVERT:
undecided

You can cover the face but can't hide the twitter handle.

@abstaina
Re: Conversation Between A Tweeter & A 'Blood Money' Ritualist by ladej(m): 8:57pm On Nov 04, 2016
jonbellion:
lol you beat a goat to stupor shocked
Na there e dey start
Re: Conversation Between A Tweeter & A 'Blood Money' Ritualist by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 04, 2016
ArabMopol:
So Ghanaians are now afonjas?
Re: Conversation Between A Tweeter & A 'Blood Money' Ritualist by Melonny(m): 9:00pm On Nov 04, 2016
I don't understand how human parts will turn to $100 or #1000. in fact na rocket science..chai.
Re: Conversation Between A Tweeter & A 'Blood Money' Ritualist by Talk2Bella(f): 9:01pm On Nov 04, 2016
IVORY2009:

If its true, the man will come for her, her details are on her twitter page, I can see it,

Chai cry
Re: Conversation Between A Tweeter & A 'Blood Money' Ritualist by patola080(m): 9:06pm On Nov 04, 2016
U ask people to be careful and we dnt c his face how you want us to know him wen c him
Re: Conversation Between A Tweeter & A 'Blood Money' Ritualist by dhardline(m): 9:07pm On Nov 04, 2016
This is pure evil. Only God know how many girls he has used for money sakes.
Re: Conversation Between A Tweeter & A 'Blood Money' Ritualist by andreawills96(f): 9:08pm On Nov 04, 2016
So you shaded his face, so he can use our sisters again bah, hmnn
Re: Conversation Between A Tweeter & A 'Blood Money' Ritualist by GoodSide: 9:09pm On Nov 04, 2016
after souti.
i say after souti..aka south africa.
the next in line when it comes to local scam..
all hailings to ghana
dia yahoo guys like local die
unto say men..enuf gullible population to scam than international.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You / Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? / Lagos Pastor: "I Only Had Sex With 6 Out Of The 30 Underaged Girls"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.