Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,015 members, 7,835,439 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Conversation Between A Tweeter & A 'Blood Money' Ritualist - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Conversation Between A Tweeter & A 'Blood Money' Ritualist (39137 Views)

What Happens To A Money Ritualist When He Dies. / ‘Ritualist Became Powerless On Sighting Lord's Chosen Apron’; Young Lady. Photos / “I Am Scared To Collect Offerings!" - TB Joshua Talks About Blood Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Conversation Between A Tweeter & A 'Blood Money' Ritualist by Naff24(f): 9:09pm On Nov 04, 2016
Na his face be this ooo

4 Likes

Re: Conversation Between A Tweeter & A 'Blood Money' Ritualist by obailala(m): 9:10pm On Nov 04, 2016
Perfecttouch:
The Lord is my shepherd. Lord I have said it that when I get to start making decisions like this due to frustration, take me away from this world lord.cos sometimes the body may be willing and the soul weak. Please I pray you oh lord, take me away by then.

I can't even slaughter a goat not to talk of sacrificing a whole being. The goat wey I beat to stupor when I was still little let's say 8-10 yrs old,I still live with the conscience till date
You beat a poor goatie to stupor?... How are we sure the goat didn't die of its wounds?... You must be a very wicked somebody tongue undecided

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between A Tweeter & A 'Blood Money' Ritualist by lollmaolol(m): 9:10pm On Nov 04, 2016
Smallville10:
goat harassment grin but wait o, wetin d goat do u...

I have never heard anyone beat a goat to STUPOR!!! Chai! Dis is serious... D goat too will never forget it even when e come out from clinic

Accuser of the brethren
Re: Conversation Between A Tweeter & A 'Blood Money' Ritualist by ochardbaby(m): 9:10pm On Nov 04, 2016
eyinjuege:
And we're supposed to believe this?

Those involved in rituals do it in secrecy, and under oaths.
No right thinking person will exchange such incriminating discussion over WhatsApp.

This is are scammers,not even a professional one. They gonna move to a next level and funds will be needed once you can't do certain obligations,you pay to the boys to get that done..... story story story!

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between A Tweeter & A 'Blood Money' Ritualist by purpulrain: 9:28pm On Nov 04, 2016
deebsman1:
movie script or real life, oga o
don't mind stvpid bloggers. Those are just doctored chat

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between A Tweeter & A 'Blood Money' Ritualist by Mujaheeeden: 9:44pm On Nov 04, 2016
I hope Seun belives this
Re: Conversation Between A Tweeter & A 'Blood Money' Ritualist by JimloveTM(m): 9:46pm On Nov 04, 2016
INTROVERT:
undecided

You can cover the face but can't hide the twitter handle.

@abstaina

That's the posters handle i think not the man

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between A Tweeter & A 'Blood Money' Ritualist by anigbajumo(m): 10:01pm On Nov 04, 2016

I can't buy this lie,it is well cooked but another person go chop it no b me.

No Money ritualist go discuss that on social media,Let think with our IQ nah,wat a pure fallacy.

Re: Conversation Between A Tweeter & A 'Blood Money' Ritualist by ArabMopol(m): 10:01pm On Nov 04, 2016
charliboy654:
So Ghanaians are now afonjas?
Afonjas distance cousins
Re: Conversation Between A Tweeter & A 'Blood Money' Ritualist by Donlamzy(m): 10:03pm On Nov 04, 2016
This na him real face o

Re: Conversation Between A Tweeter & A 'Blood Money' Ritualist by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 04, 2016
Tnx very much, am so glad u beat d hell out of dt goat cos I hate dox local goats, reminds me of how I do flog them with good thick stick called apola, mo ma n ba igi mo iyalaya won nii angry so hate dem, very annoying thing.
I wish u killed it walahi.
Perfecttouch :Ppost=50767636:
The Lord is my shepherd. Lord I have said it that when I get to start making decisions like this due to frustration, take me away from this world lord.cos sometimes the body may be willing and the soul weak. Please I pray you oh lord, take me away by then.

I can't even slaughter a goat not to talk of sacrificing a whole being. The goat wey I beat to stupor when I was still little let's say 8-10 yrs old,I still live with the conscience till date
Re: Conversation Between A Tweeter & A 'Blood Money' Ritualist by dapsonlou(m): 10:34pm On Nov 04, 2016
Haters what's the prove they are not just trying to tarnish this man's name.
Re: Conversation Between A Tweeter & A 'Blood Money' Ritualist by phoenix23401(m): 10:37pm On Nov 04, 2016
afonjas wld say hes probably from eastern ghana!
Re: Conversation Between A Tweeter & A 'Blood Money' Ritualist by sirfee(m): 10:43pm On Nov 04, 2016
Hmmmm!what are the authorities waiting for?may God help and protect us all Amen
Re: Conversation Between A Tweeter & A 'Blood Money' Ritualist by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 04, 2016
jonbellion:
lol you beat a goat to stupor shocked
Yes ooo d guy should b ashamed of himself .....Goat beater grin
Re: Conversation Between A Tweeter & A 'Blood Money' Ritualist by blessedqueen(f): 10:55pm On Nov 04, 2016
Talk2Bella:
shocked

This guy spoke too soon, take a female undercover police detective with you, while other policemen are on standby when the boys come arrest them, they will take you to him beat the blockus outta his brains he will confess what nonsense cry

Chai Chai God knows how many innocent women he has used

Who knows if he had agreed and took the girl there, they might have used both of them

U watch too many action movies
Re: Conversation Between A Tweeter & A 'Blood Money' Ritualist by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 04, 2016
chara019:
why dem cover his face,how I wan run from am,if I jam am fr road. undecided

Simple dont trust anyone and compromise your safety always go to public places.
Re: Conversation Between A Tweeter & A 'Blood Money' Ritualist by chara019: 10:57pm On Nov 04, 2016
pcguru1:

Simple dont trust anyone and compromise your safety always go to public places.
hmm...thanks
Re: Conversation Between A Tweeter & A 'Blood Money' Ritualist by samuel19222(m): 11:07pm On Nov 04, 2016
Forget the matter joor, money nah money, anyway nah way.
Re: Conversation Between A Tweeter & A 'Blood Money' Ritualist by Talk2Bella(f): 11:20pm On Nov 04, 2016
blessedqueen:

U watch too many action movies

Hahaha hahaha

Horror fan
Re: Conversation Between A Tweeter & A 'Blood Money' Ritualist by manando1(m): 12:01am On Nov 05, 2016
Both of them this people who were talkingg here are the same the first one start by declining to do the work at the end he says, he has change he will do it then the sakawa decline him now he expose him if he accepted him for second time he wouldve done the work they're both the same
Re: Conversation Between A Tweeter & A 'Blood Money' Ritualist by KardinalZik(m): 12:23am On Nov 05, 2016
But the girl who exposed this is also a prime suspect in this case.
Re: Conversation Between A Tweeter & A 'Blood Money' Ritualist by InvertedHammer: 2:22am On Nov 05, 2016
GurlFriend:
According to Ghanaian tweeter abstaina_ who shared the chats you're about to read, the man below is allegedly a 'blood money' ritualist, or 'Sakawa' as they are popularly called in Ghana. Sakawas kill and use human parts for their money making rituals.

He is a big boy who who flaunts the big life on Facebook. He allegedly approached someone who had shown interest in joining his 'club', but before the guy can join, he has to do 'something' for this alleged ritualist.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/11/read-chilling-conversation-between.html

Social media!!!

And none of you think it could be a dejected lady trying to tarnish the image of this man. Yeah...like something weirder does not happen on social media all the time.

I believe the whatsapp conversation is as fake as it can get. From 1623HRS - 1627HRS, that is 4minutes into the conversation and someone is bluntly talking about murder to a stranger he allegedly met on facebook. Yeah right. Something they couldn't discuss over the phone?

\

\

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between A Tweeter & A 'Blood Money' Ritualist by Nobody: 5:21am On Nov 05, 2016
Perfecttouch:

You beat a Goat to stupor? Bro, u get lot of free time oh..... Lol
Re: Conversation Between A Tweeter & A 'Blood Money' Ritualist by austinereds(m): 5:35am On Nov 05, 2016
The man told him not to tell anybody. Simple instruction. The man will use him too.
Re: Conversation Between A Tweeter & A 'Blood Money' Ritualist by NotComplaining: 6:39am On Nov 05, 2016
Talk2Bella:
shocked

This guy spoke too soon, take a female undercover police detective with you, while other policemen are on standby when the boys come arrest them, they will take you to him beat the blockus outta his brains he will confess what nonsense cry

Chai Chai God knows how many innocent women he has used

Who knows if he had agreed and took the girl there, they might have used both of them

Such people know their way around the law and have escaped prosecution. The guy made the best decision to just say no.

I would just like to know how he got the guys contacts in the first place.
Re: Conversation Between A Tweeter & A 'Blood Money' Ritualist by Mememan: 6:50am On Nov 05, 2016
tellwisdom:
Anybody can start a conversation like this. I no believe am jor undecided
Mumu
Re: Conversation Between A Tweeter & A 'Blood Money' Ritualist by Mememan: 6:52am On Nov 05, 2016
ArabMopol:
afonjas and their envious lifestyle, every successful man is either drug trafficker or ritualist... Tufiakwa
Retardêd slowpoke
Re: Conversation Between A Tweeter & A 'Blood Money' Ritualist by ArabMopol(m): 6:58am On Nov 05, 2016
Mememan:
Retardêd slowpoke
bobo mgbati cyber warrior
Re: Conversation Between A Tweeter & A 'Blood Money' Ritualist by DanielRyan(m): 7:29am On Nov 05, 2016
Perfecttouch:

U committed a "Goat abuse"
Re: Conversation Between A Tweeter & A 'Blood Money' Ritualist by JayJayGee: 8:59am On Nov 05, 2016
Here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? / 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You / Lagos Pastor: "I Only Had Sex With 6 Out Of The 30 Underaged Girls"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.