Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Dealing With Rejection - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dealing With Rejection (383 Views)

Loss Of A Mother, Dealing With The Emotional Pain / Losing My Dad & Dealing With Lazy Relatives: My Experience / I Need Help And Suggestions In Dealing With A Noisy Neighbour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dealing With Rejection by damjane(f): 6:31pm On Nov 04, 2016
Am sure we've all had that moment when we felt rejected, most especially by the onces we love. People just look at you and feel they know who you are, at home they disrespect you cause of your situation, in school no one would hang out with you probably because you are different, or even the society rejecting you cause they feel you don't belong. If you find yourself in anyone of this situations how do you deal with the pain of rejection.

I heard a story of a young girl who committed suicide because no one would talk to her in school. Because she was an albino, everyone avoided her and would not come near her, she felt rejected and then commited suicide. It might be a guy or a girl that you have romantic feelings for but it is not being returned, you feel rejected. Rejection can come in different ways, now how do you handle it.

Firstly you need to know that crying is not going to change or stop anything, it only creates a problem where there is none. What do you do then, the first and most important rule is to tell yourself that there is no rejection here. You are probably thinking what is she saying, no one wants to talk to me, I've got no friends, my family do sent want me, and I can't even get the guy I like to like me back.

Now here is the thing, any girl can get any guy out there she wants you just have to believe you are the hottest chick out there, believe me every girl has got the power to make any man fall on his knees. If you feel you are not being recognised in school, at home, or in the society, then go out there and do something worth recognition, and I bet you they would be waiting in line to see you. There you have it, there is no super power out there it's all in you. http://bluelizzblog..nl/2016/11/dealing-with-rejection.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Get 8 Essential Vitamins Needed For Your Body With Nature Made Super-b Complex / Family And Marriage : Bamidele Upfront Series / What Is Your Priority?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.