Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,624 members, 7,820,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

How Much To Plaster This Bungalow - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Much To Plaster This Bungalow (30629 Views)

Checkout This Bungalow / Check This Bungalow Very Close To Express Road N5.5m / Check This Bungalow With 4 Shops On One And Half Plot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much To Plaster This Bungalow by playhero(m): 7:25am On Nov 05, 2016
mak i charge my battery for dubai i dey cme

Re: How Much To Plaster This Bungalow by SirKriz(m): 7:28am On Nov 05, 2016
OP, to get a quick estimate of the plastering cost. U can do this.
1. Find the surface area to be plastered (height of wall*total length to be plastered). Unit is m2
2. Find estimate the cost of the plastering mortar to use. (Use the mix ratio along with material cost in mind). Unit is #Cost/m2, thickness of 25mm is good to go.
3. Multiple estimates of surface area and plastering cost to get the total estimated cost.
4. Don't forget labour cost too, nobody does free work these days.

That's a quick means of getting cost estimate of ur plastering job.
Hope u find it helpful, All the best.

3 Likes

Re: How Much To Plaster This Bungalow by Jjohn1400: 7:28am On Nov 05, 2016
Ok
Re: How Much To Plaster This Bungalow by skigbu: 7:28am On Nov 05, 2016
call me for your 3D and 2D on 09081037402

Re: How Much To Plaster This Bungalow by femi4: 7:30am On Nov 05, 2016
TVTKOKO:
Nigga,,, fuuuuck you.!
Wait wait, so you want to tell me that those that builded that house hav no idea of how much plastering would cost except you bring it on here to show undecided undecided undecided undecided
Lyk i said,,, fuuuuck you and fuuuuck the mod that brought this trash to the front page
shocked
Re: How Much To Plaster This Bungalow by WhoBeThisMan: 7:37am On Nov 05, 2016
TVTKOKO:
Nigga,,, fuuuuck you.!
Wait wait, so you want to tell me that those that builded that house hav no idea of how much plastering would cost except you bring it on here to show undecided undecided undecided undecided
Lyk i said,,, fuuuuck you and fuuuuck the mod that brought this trash to the front page
early morning weed is really bad. Makes you react in this kind of way. Kids if you don't want to be like this guy, don't smoke weed

4 Likes

Re: How Much To Plaster This Bungalow by MissO: 7:40am On Nov 05, 2016
@elwe18, amadice and SirKriz
Thank you for your help!

1 Like

Re: How Much To Plaster This Bungalow by KingsleyCEO: 7:42am On Nov 05, 2016
Between $750- $760 will be OK

1 Like

Re: How Much To Plaster This Bungalow by playhero(m): 7:45am On Nov 05, 2016
yu must b high on malawi weed

Re: How Much To Plaster This Bungalow by mightyhazel: 7:45am On Nov 05, 2016
agongajoseph:
you are just a silly fool....IDIOT!!!! with an attitude like this you will never build ur own house ....FOOL. ... you cannot even construct good grammar, what is "those that builded that house ".....fool.... the past tense for build is built. Bastarrd!!!! GERARAHERE
curse-metologist,..lol!

3 Likes

Re: How Much To Plaster This Bungalow by Ahmadgani(m): 7:51am On Nov 05, 2016
TVTKOKO:
Nigga,,, fuuuuck you.!
builded

4 Likes

Re: How Much To Plaster This Bungalow by francotunsco: 7:52am On Nov 05, 2016
Where is the bungalow? I can only see a white paper with line drawings in black ink!
Re: How Much To Plaster This Bungalow by ngoben(f): 8:00am On Nov 05, 2016
NicoBaba:
av u spread d mat u wee wee on.?
dis simply O P
Re: How Much To Plaster This Bungalow by briliantsak(m): 8:16am On Nov 05, 2016
HI,
I'm a Quantity surveyor, calculate the total perimeter of the building (both internal and extetnal) and multiply the perimeter by height by 2(for the two sides). Lemme know the result, so as to give you the breakdown of the cost.

Best regards.
Re: How Much To Plaster This Bungalow by milkymesh: 8:24am On Nov 05, 2016
Guy na wao. which kai vex be this na. You for kukuma waka pass na. Men, this recession bad o.
Guy, I understand, make I help you tell the Op, "Bleep you too". People find food to eat them no see, na how much to plaster house. No be who dey alive go "builded" house.
OP, I weak for you o.
Abeg send small cash to my account.
MMM bank
Acct no. 0005432870

TVTKOKO:
Nigga,,, fuuuuck you.!
Re: How Much To Plaster This Bungalow by MAXIMAL123(m): 9:09am On Nov 05, 2016
God will help U. Pls consider Us for the Electrical Works, thanks.

1 Like

Re: How Much To Plaster This Bungalow by legendte(m): 9:20am On Nov 05, 2016
baski92:
Show off nigga
Call it whatever you think but believe me, many people are learning from threads like this. Myself included.
He didn't create it for you.

3 Likes

Re: How Much To Plaster This Bungalow by progressj: 9:43am On Nov 05, 2016
agongajoseph:
you are just a silly fool....IDIOT!!!! with an attitude like this you will never build ur own house ....FOOL. ... you cannot even construct good grammar, what is "those that builded that house ".....fool.... the past tense for build is built. Bastarrd!!!! GERARAHERE

Nice!!!!!#

2 Likes

Re: How Much To Plaster This Bungalow by progressj: 9:51am On Nov 05, 2016
some folks need to grow up. upgrade your IQ
Re: How Much To Plaster This Bungalow by FILEBE(m): 10:47am On Nov 05, 2016
TVTKOKO:
Nigga,,, fuuuuck you.!

Why are you so bitter? As a matter of fact, topics like this are educating. Rather than saying all those childish rubish u should find a way to learn from it.
Btw. You sound DAMAGED. Did you lose a bet?
Re: How Much To Plaster This Bungalow by costandi(m): 10:56am On Nov 05, 2016
TVTKOKO:
Nigga,,, fuuuuck you.!
[img]http://www.olisa.tv/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/look-atew.jpg[/img]
Re: How Much To Plaster This Bungalow by mukthar2000(m): 11:05am On Nov 05, 2016
I we advice u to hold on any building project for now till when the price of cement drop,
Re: How Much To Plaster This Bungalow by TVTKOKO(m): 11:30am On Nov 05, 2016
agongajoseph:
just felt like I should look for trouble.. I regret saying that.
I AM SORRY
Re: How Much To Plaster This Bungalow by tymicjay77: 12:26pm On Nov 05, 2016
MissO:
Hello
Please could anybody tell me if 250 000 N for labour and 218 000N for the material is a fair price to plaster this Bungalow.
Thanks in advance!
250k for plasterin is fair, very cheap from d plan with the number of rooms available @list 400k will finish d plasterin work neatly.but if u already see a builder dt charge u 250k bro u ar lucky(ensure d work is neat) if it not u will end payin more in serviceability stage. For the materials 218k is okay provided the proximity of gettin the material is not far frm site.u can call me for more detail 07069325148
Re: How Much To Plaster This Bungalow by sacredsaint(m): 12:53pm On Nov 05, 2016
OP, have u ever heard of a quantity surveyor?
why giving urself this much stress when u could hire a professional to do the estimate for u?
Re: How Much To Plaster This Bungalow by DICKtator: 1:02pm On Nov 05, 2016
MissO:
Hello
Please could anybody tell me if 250 000 N for labour and 218 000N for the material is a fair price to plaster this Bungalow.
Thanks in advance!

Wtf!!! You're not even Nigerian and you brought this here?

Now this is my advice and honest opinion to you, do not bring this type of thing here, there are a lot of shady people here that are not smiling during this Bullharry's era. I would strongly suggest that you let your husband handle this solely by himself or if you must do this, rigourously scan through the building threads to identify those(names) that are credible here on NL. You should even involve the mods.
Be careful here ooo!
No say i no warn you ooooooo!!!!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: How Much To Plaster This Bungalow by Oghumu1(m): 1:03pm On Nov 05, 2016
If u think the money is too much, u can take another contractor there to give u quotation, well I have people I can recommend u to if interested, all u just have to do is bargain with them and don't take a substandard bricklayer there or else you'll end up regretting.
Re: How Much To Plaster This Bungalow by greggng: 2:13pm On Nov 05, 2016
When men are talking about platering their house, jobless youths still living in their dad's house should keep calm and learn rather than interupt senior people lol
Re: How Much To Plaster This Bungalow by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 05, 2016
TVTKOKO:
I AM SORRY
you are real gee...i hail the fact u revognised ur mistake...God bless you.
Re: How Much To Plaster This Bungalow by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 05, 2016
TVTKOKO:
I AM SORRY
you are real gee...i hail the fact u recognised ur mistake...God bless you.
Re: How Much To Plaster This Bungalow by olukaygold(m): 8:45pm On Nov 05, 2016
It depends on the area, but 250 is OK for the Labour s, Am a confirm mason, call me on 08162907678 for we to talk better.
Re: How Much To Plaster This Bungalow by Drealthing(m): 6:06am On Apr 30, 2018
greenermodels:
that's way too much, I'm currently using well skilled togolese masons to plaster a block of three bedroom flats (6 units of three bedroom flats, two stories high) at onitsha and I'm not even happy to with my partner that awarded them the job at #650,000 for labour, that includes inside and out even parapets, very neat work, the thread is here on nairaland,i would soon upload the plastering pictures by next week.

Hi. Can you please send contact details of the Togolese guys. Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Massive Fireworks Fire Destroys Buildings On Lagos Island. / Two Dead As Gas Explosion Rocks Ibadan / Thunder Arrestor/Lightning Arrestor Installation in LAGOS, ABUJA(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.