Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

A House Just Fell To The Ground In My Hood - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A House Just Fell To The Ground In My Hood (919 Views)

Three Storey Building Sinks Into The Ground In Umuahia,abia State / Tree Fell On Woman's Mud House In Imo. Photos / Will You Buy A House With A Maid's Room? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A House Just Fell To The Ground In My Hood by wellstryme(m): 8:00pm On Nov 04, 2016
I just dey watch NatGeo wild jejely,I heard something like a truck offloading sand,normal normal ameboh I went outside,saw one of my neighbor who told me a building just went down,I ran at 4G speed,behold the beautiful two storey building just collapsed,half of the building went down only small part was still up which may probably still go down cause we do experience high wind activities here in home science estate nowadays,no one is injured because people haven't moved in,I think it a blessing they haven't moved in yet cause I don't think anyone could survive a building coming down on them,please if you can't afford two storey building don't try it,don't manage cement,make sure you work on your foundation,and don't employ quack brick layers and contractor,and make sure you come supervise the activities,I hope God console the owner though.
Re: A House Just Fell To The Ground In My Hood by royallord1(m): 8:29pm On Nov 04, 2016
story story..... no pic... i dont bliv it grin
Re: A House Just Fell To The Ground In My Hood by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 04, 2016
Upload pictures and type with paragraphs
Re: A House Just Fell To The Ground In My Hood by twinskenny(m): 8:30pm On Nov 04, 2016
show us picture na
Re: A House Just Fell To The Ground In My Hood by wellstryme(m): 8:32pm On Nov 04, 2016
royallord1:
story story..... no pic... i dont bliv it grin
Tomorrow morning If I use my flash light my phone go off blackberry wahala,it happened this night
Re: A House Just Fell To The Ground In My Hood by wellstryme(m): 8:34pm On Nov 04, 2016
twinskenny:
show us picture na
Tomorrow morning I will upload it and you will open your mouth when you see the kind way the house take vex destroy
Re: A House Just Fell To The Ground In My Hood by OkoYibo: 8:37pm On Nov 04, 2016
If in Lagos, dial 112 and LASEMA Response Unit (LRU) would race to the place with Lastma, Kai, RRS, Fire Service and other emergency rescue officials.

If outside Lagos, call God cos only him can save you.
Re: A House Just Fell To The Ground In My Hood by royallord1(m): 8:43pm On Nov 04, 2016
wellstryme:

Tomorrow morning If I use my flash light my phone go off blackberry wahala,it happened this night
in olamide voice: HE SAID ITS GETTING LATE O.. SAID HE CAN NOT TAKE O ... STORY FOR THE GODS... THE GODS OH...
Re: A House Just Fell To The Ground In My Hood by amuijiji: 8:57pm On Nov 04, 2016
wellstryme:

Tomorrow morning I will upload it and you will open your mouth when you see the kind way the house take vex destroy

Meaning ur only neighbor who has a camera phone is on night duty today
Re: A House Just Fell To The Ground In My Hood by wellstryme(m): 9:02pm On Nov 04, 2016
OkoYibo:
If in Lagos, dial 112 and LASEMA Response Unit (LRU) would race to the place with Lastma, Kai, RRS, Fire Service and other emergency rescue officials.

If outside Lagos, call God cos only him can save you.
Yeah,It is in Lagos,but there is no body living in the house yet,they just finish constructing it
Re: A House Just Fell To The Ground In My Hood by wellstryme(m): 9:03pm On Nov 04, 2016
royallord1:

in olamide voice: HE SAID ITS GETTING LATE O.. SAID HE CAN NOT TAKE O ... STORY FOR THE GODS... THE GODS OH...
Owa la re shogbo,you just heard the song abi
Re: A House Just Fell To The Ground In My Hood by faorex(m): 9:07pm On Nov 04, 2016
call on architect and engineers not bricklayer's
Re: A House Just Fell To The Ground In My Hood by wellstryme(m): 9:25pm On Nov 04, 2016
faorex:
call on architect and engineers not bricklayer's
it is not my house
Re: A House Just Fell To The Ground In My Hood by faorex(m): 11:42am On Nov 05, 2016
wellstryme:
it is not my house
an advice to the owner's
Re: A House Just Fell To The Ground In My Hood by royallord1(m): 3:10pm On Nov 05, 2016
wellstryme:
you just heard the song abi
donkey day never break for ur side
where the pics
abi ur phone follow collapse
yimu
Re: A House Just Fell To The Ground In My Hood by wellstryme(m): 7:20pm On Nov 05, 2016
royallord1:
donkey day never break for ur side where the pics abi ur phone follow collapse yimu
Am a busy person This is the pics though,I initially no wan upload am
Re: A House Just Fell To The Ground In My Hood by wellstryme(m): 7:38pm On Nov 05, 2016
royallord1:
donkey day never break for ur side where the pics abi ur phone follow collapse yimu

Re: A House Just Fell To The Ground In My Hood by wellstryme(m): 7:39pm On Nov 05, 2016
That is the building

(1) (Reply)

Vip Gardens Ipaja Boystown Selling!!! / Best Furnished And Affordable Accomodations For Unilag Students@ Aiskworld Ltd. / New Year Bonanza (office Space For Rent In Lekki)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.