Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,593 members, 7,816,462 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

The Auction - Literature (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Auction (296693 Views)

The Blue Love Story [episode 2 : AUCTION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 10:06am On Dec 30, 2016
Pureheart91:
Now depleted his stock, he needed to find suitable merchandise that he could buy cheap, do up and make a massive profit on.

He had some ideas on how he could make the next lot very attractive to his buyers.

Very, he thought .

His fingers were itching to start tinkering with stuff, there was a lot of satisfaction turning something cheap and ordinary into to something extraordinarily profitable.

Next time he would sell the stock at an auction.

smiley LINDA IS DONE FOR ALREADY, SAVE THEIR BE A TWIST

grin BAMI AND ENI are gonna renew thier relationship with sumtn sirius this time around; tongue Poor Tunde hope he doesnt commit sucide

angry To Those of you screaming Karma is a Bitch ; Ask yourself this question- ARE YOU INNOCENT?

Thanks for your educative piece dear, R.U.O.N greets you and wishes everyone here a blissful new year in Advance kiss

Pureheart91 I have to say WOW!!

That was a great comment and thank you for taking the time to write it.

Hope you stay till the end

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Adesina12: 11:27am On Dec 30, 2016
Do you just say bitter end?

Why you want to poison the mind of Linda team ehheee? I no be part of this ooh

Just sell Linda to sex slavery cartel...simple

Popcorn dey here oooo ...just to remind you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 2:36pm On Dec 30, 2016
Adesina12:

Do you just say bitter end?

Why you want to poison the mind of Linda team ehheee? I no be part of this ooh

Just sell Linda to sex slavery cartel...simple

Popcorn dey here oooo ...just to remind you

Next update on Linda coming today..
Re: The Auction by latbas(m): 2:44pm On Dec 30, 2016
did I just see a bitter end. In as much as Linda needs to be punished for the atrocities she committed, am a fan of second chance. She needs to able to tell this punishment to her unborn generation. I also won't want u justify all this bad things they r doing to her in the name of punishment. Just my 2 cent though. waiting for the updates o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 4:03pm On Dec 30, 2016
latbas:
did I just see a bitter end. In as much as Linda needs to be punished for the atrocities she committed, am a fan of second chance. She needs to able to tell this punishment to her unborn generation. I also won't want u justify all this bad things they r doing to her in the name of punishment. Just my 2 cent though. waiting for the
updates o

Hey latbas stay with the story and see how it goes. grin

I won't say anymore.

But I thank you.
Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 6:58pm On Dec 30, 2016
Chapter 26

Dedicated to all readers and commenters of 'The Auction'. Happy new year in advance.

cc swann, Adesina12, Aitee1, soleski01, Lawlahdey, girlhaley, sexybbstar, jagugu88li, ADECULATE, Amenaghwon, okorro1, Simplebea, Nmaglit,
DADDYSLY, osleek, xamster, sirOrubebe, Bobbybube, julietogbo, Zehner, itsandi, ROYH, Osman1966, chii8, tonye72, Winters22, omamush, Twinkle004, Creeza, skarlett, bibijay123, debra101, sammyfreshsmooth, mozb, prinxxdave, cutietee, kinah, IamLukas, harameede99, ladySuperb, dominicnuel, sod09, chara019, yorhmienerd, obumsway, teel123, Pureheart91, Mobecs, latbas, biafraBushBoy,

Linda opened her eyes and looked around, as she tried to remember where she was. The dull ache on her br3asts reminded her swiftly of where she was.

Her piercings below were not as painful, they must have been healing already, as she gingerly touched herself there. She realised that her wall was up and standing in the gap was Charles.

Not the light skinned Lucifer, but the dark skinned and scarred Charles.

She was confused.

Standing in front of her, was the guy she had met in what seemed like ages ago. The guy who had charmed her with his shy and gentleman ways.

She moved into the wall behind her, as if it would shield her from whatever was about to come her way next.

‘Hi Linda', he said as he moved closer to her.

'I am about to go out and I thought you might as well make the acquaintance of the he that you have twinned yourself to or with. I don’t know the right word to use myself.’ He said, watching her closely.

‘Remember the stuff you took from my car and house, before you ran off to meet your Baba ijebu? You took it thinking that it was my stuff and that you could use it to create a charm that would work on me, didn’t you?' he said, staring at her.

'Do you remember the look on the Baba Ijebu’s face when you handed the objects over to him? He told you that he didn’t want to do it, that you had enough going on already.'

'He actually asked you why?'

'Yes why?', Charles paused. 'Why were you looking to hook another man?

'At my last count you had four men in your charm collection including Tunde, but you didn’t listen to him. Or did you?'

'I certainly don’t want to be near you when the repercussions of those charms start unravelling.'

'The Ijebu man vehemently warned you, but you thought he was being difficult. He even refused the money you offered him. But you had a tantrum as usual, so you went to his arch rival which you thought would rile the Baba Ijebu.'

'Linda, oh Linda why?'

'You went behind his back to someone else, who readily took your money and I must say he made a very potent charm for you. Unfortunately for you, it wasn’t my stuff you took to your new Baba lawo.' he paused again.

‘That ‘He’, who the stuff belonged to, has been waiting patiently to make your acquaintance, so that the two of you can be together forever. Who am I to interfere in the affairs of the heart, I want you two to meet and be together.’ The laugh sounded so evil and menacing that Linda shivered on the bed.

‘Come on, get up and let’s go meet with him.’

Linda looked at him in fear, wondering how she should have listened to the Ijebu man, but had refused to.

Why didn't she, she thought to herself.

Her mind was telling her that something awful was about to happen to her.

‘Yes Linda, why didn’t you listen to him?’ Charles asked, reading her mind.

‘Someone must have cursed you with the spirit of not listening to advice.’

'Or maybe your past sins are catching up with you Linda.' He said watching her.

'There is an old English saying, 'Old sins have long shadows.’

The more Charles talked the more fearful Linda became.

‘As I said earlier a lot of people’s ancestors are after you Linda. You did cut quite a few lives life short, didn’t you?’

‘If we decide to go into it, we would be here all day and night. And, I am not in the mood for playing "Father Confessor" at the moment.’ He said as he paused to look at her.

Linda’s heart hammered in fear.
In her quest for money and status, she had gone and done some unspeakable things; very unspeakable.

She looked down at her legs, both her feet were in ankle cuffs, as there was now a chain between her legs. When had he done that? Had she slept that deeply that she did not realise what had transpired?

Her legs were also shiny as if someone had moisturised them. She put her hands on her thigh and rubbed the oil as she tried sniffing it, only to discover it odourless.

She was more than confused. What was happening?

He pulled her up and led her out of the orangery and into the passageway, pausing at a door on the left in the passageway.

‘Do you know what became of your son's fate Linda? The baby you threw over that bridge...' He asked her, the melancholy obvious in his voice and face.

Linda looked at his face; sad and heartbroken, it was that obvious to her.

‘Do you know?' He whispered sadly, with his right hand on the handle of the door.

She stared at him, her heart hammering rapidly in her chest.

‘He was used as human sacrifice as part of a ritual. He was cut up in pieces and offered... Linda, like an animal that is slaughtered during religious festivals here in Nigeria. Unfortunately for you, his ancestral lineage is one that would be difficult for you to comprehend. You made a very, very grave mistake.
Tragically for you, his ancestors are...’ As he turned the handle on the door and pushed her into the room and locked the door behind her.

She looked around the room and screamed.

‘Ple-ase NO-O-O-O-O!’

‘Please, please!' she screamed.

‘Please in the name of God, no!'

‘Oh God, what have I done to myself.’

‘Yeipa!' She screamed, as she put her hands on her head.

‘Please, oh my God please, get me out of here', she screamed, banging the door, rather desperately.

‘Charles, Lucifer, whoever you are, I am sorry.' She pleaded.

‘Oh God please, please have pity on me.’

‘Charles, Lucifer, I will confess to you.’

‘I will confess to you about all the people I have killed.'

'Please, please don’t do this to me.’ She begged, as she banged the door again, hysterically.

######

He walked away and went back to the orangery, immediately turning up the speakers. He was deep in thought as he walked over to his rose bushes and picked up two roses; one black and the other red.

Death and sacrifice, he thought to himself. As he inhaled the scent, he walked over to her bed and scattered the petals on it.

He went back to his chair and closed his eyes as he listened to the fate of Linda in the room.

Her pleas gradually become whimpers and were replaced by sobbing, as the reality of the situation she was in, most probably dawned on her.

There was a scream of pain that turned to moans of pleasure, which went on for twenty minutes and increased in tempo, before starting all over again.

This time, there were no moans of pain; just long moans of pleasure.

He tapped a number into his phone; it rang twice.

‘Hello’ a male voice said.

‘Hi it’s me’, Charles said into the phone.

‘I have a lot which I want to place in your next auction. The starting price will be $250,000.' he continued.

'Interesting, what have you got for us this time?' the man on the phone asked.

'You will have to wait and see, send me the details' Charles said.

He ended the call and went out to get ready for the party he was going to be hosting shortly.

15 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Auction by ADECULATE(f): 7:12pm On Dec 30, 2016
Kip d flag flying baby, u rock jo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Pureheart91(m): 7:17pm On Dec 30, 2016
okay the auction is much closer now, but i wonder whose stuff had linda gotten from the car, cos that Man could either be her saviour or Doom
wink Adekulate soory which part of the west are u from, cos ur ebony is a unique one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Gabbyraze(m): 7:21pm On Dec 30, 2016
Wait Leigh, u must tell me what inspired this story oooo....ahan,I just confuse

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 7:32pm On Dec 30, 2016
Cc nastynic, tuhndhay, xamster, sod09, teamplayey, yorhmienerd,

Apologies
Re: The Auction by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 30, 2016
Who are you, Lleigh and what's your occupation. Your description of pain has so much intensity that I not only felt it, but sometimes had to clutch on some parts of my body as if it was mine that was being pierced through with the blunted needles and rings.

You truly deserve a Standing ovation.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Auction by adunolaoye(f): 8:14pm On Dec 30, 2016
Lani, u are really a talent. More inspiratn madam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 8:22pm On Dec 30, 2016
swann:
Who are you, Lleigh and what's your occupation. Your description of pain has so much intensity that I not only felt it, but sometimes had to clutch on some parts of my body as if it was mine that was being pierced through with the blunted needles and rings.

You truly deserve a Standing ovation.

Hello swann, thank you for such an glowing endorsement, I am humbled. Thank you.

I am just an ordinary girl with an over active imagination grin
Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 8:23pm On Dec 30, 2016
adunolaoye:
Lani, u are really a talent. More inspiratn madam

thank you adunolaoye. Thank you for the endorsement.

Thanking you for stopping by and reading.
Re: The Auction by hottadiva(f): 8:25pm On Dec 30, 2016
now I'm officially scared. Not fair to leave me on this high suspense na Lleigh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by sod09(m): 8:26pm On Dec 30, 2016
Lleigh:

Apologies
could be a mad man shocked shocked
Linda aff linda.... D idiot still Moaning grin grin
Its a pleasure after all
Lleigh nice job

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 8:32pm On Dec 30, 2016
hottadiva:
now I'm officially scared. Not fair to leave me on this high suspense na Lleigh

hottadiva...aaw sorry to hear that, close your eyes smiley

smiley

thank you for reading and commenting.
Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 8:33pm On Dec 30, 2016
sod09:
could be a mad man shocked shocked
Linda aff linda.... D idiot still Moaning grin grin
Its a pleasure after all
Lleigh nice job

thank you sod09.
Re: The Auction by Tuhndhay(m): 8:40pm On Dec 30, 2016
Lleigh:

Apologies
Don't know what to say..... I earnestly with all seriousness covert your mind.......You must be a thinking tank genius

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Wane2: 8:56pm On Dec 30, 2016
Linda in deep sh!t no one to save her Nice update Lleigh loving every bit of the story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 9:08pm On Dec 30, 2016
Tuhndhay:

Don't know what to say..... I earnestly with all seriousness covert your mind.......You must be a thinking tank genius

hi Tuhndhay thank you.

Thank you for your kind words.
Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 9:08pm On Dec 30, 2016
Wane2:
Linda in deep sh!t no one to save her Nice update Lleigh loving every bit of the story

hi Wane2 thank you for reading and commenting much appreciated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by ladySuperb(f): 9:27pm On Dec 30, 2016
Thanks for the dedication Lleigh..................You sha don't want me to have a peaceful night rest. Maybe you read Punishment and pain studies in the university.................. Describing such a painful experience flawlessly............ Na Wa Oh!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Wane2: 9:28pm On Dec 30, 2016
You're welcome your story is brilliant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by soleski01(m): 10:13pm On Dec 30, 2016
Linda's life takes another turn.
From bad to worse.
Poor Linda.
Thanks Lleigh, for the update.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 11:26pm On Dec 30, 2016
ladySuperb:
Thanks for the dedication Lleigh..................You sha don't want me to have a peaceful night rest. Maybe you read Punishment and pain studies in the university.................. Describing such a painful experience flawlessly............ Na Wa Oh!!!!!

hi ladysuperb possibly Maybe you read Punishment and pain studies in the university cool

have a nice drink, it will chase the nightmares away. Thank you for reading
Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 11:27pm On Dec 30, 2016
soleski01:
Linda's life takes another turn.

From bad to worse.

Poor Linda.

Thanks Lleigh, for the update.

Thank you for reading and commenting soleski01.
Re: The Auction by Anaselizzy(f): 10:03am On Dec 31, 2016
Frontpage congrats Lleigh, I have been a silent follower, cool story u got ere, but am getting stories all mixed up in my head so keep it coming, I hope to stick around.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 10:09am On Dec 31, 2016
Anaselizzy:
Frontpage congrats Lleigh, I have been a silent follower, cool story u got ere, but am getting stories all mixed up in my head so keep it coming, I hope to stick around.

Hi Anaselizzy thank you.

Thanks for following too. Hope you stay with the Auction.

Happy New Year in Advance
Re: The Auction by harameede99(f): 10:19am On Dec 31, 2016
R.I.P to linda in advance awa lucifer has almost killed her d nxt tin is to wait for wen she will completely giv up cos e b lyk say her soul strong sef...bro lucifer small small oo revenge shld b left for God its getting to mach

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by omamush(f): 10:39am On Dec 31, 2016
I've missed alot.. thanks Lleigh for the mentions you're a darling smiley

have mercy on Linda, I Don't want her to die cry

lleigh my fav writer on NL 2016 God bless ur good work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Adesina12: 12:01pm On Dec 31, 2016
We are now at the Auction ....

I have commented and asked Lleigh to sell off Linda to sex slave cartel....and here we are!

The negotiation have started......I love the way and the direction of Linda's torments.....Lucifer has done a sweet job

Lleigh you are now in the rank of grade 'A' writer on NL.......more popcorn for you with cold Guiness.....chop knokles

Happy new year to my friends sharing table with and popcorn me at the club

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (63) (Reply)

His Neighbor's Wife / *The Players Curse* / Sex Na Food (Pidgin Comedy Edition) Story Of A Rugged Guy By Youngzubi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.