Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,936 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

The Auction - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Auction (296710 Views)

The Blue Love Story [episode 2 : AUCTION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Auction by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 24, 2016
remiseyi:
.hmmmm
Talk to me cheesy Do you know how silly and wayward that Linda girl is? No room for sympathy.
Re: The Auction by Debra01(f): 8:58pm On Nov 24, 2016
This is serious o... well, she deserves it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by remiseyi(m): 11:35pm On Nov 24, 2016
jagugu88li:
Talk to me cheesy Do you know how silly and wayward that Linda girl is? No room for sympathy.

I share your view also smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 25, 2016
Lleigh This suspence is breaking my neck
Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 9:51am On Nov 25, 2016
Chapter 11

cc swann, jagugu88li, Adesina12, Tbrak.

Linda woke up to excruciating pain, on her back the smell of urine assaulting her senses.

She was lying on the tiles in the room Charles and his friends had been watching football, the same room they had taken away all of her dignity, they hadn’t even bothered to cover her up. She was still undressed.

Memories of the previous night’s events came flooding back as she started sobbing softly, they got audibly louder the more she remembered.
Her jaw ached, her back was in agony and the pain in between her legs added to her abject misery.

How did she end up like this, she was going to get out of here one way of the other. The tiled floor was littered with condoms and the smell of urine was coming from the floor too.

She moved weakly to get up and walk to the door to get someone’s attention, her left leg felt heavy. She looked down and realised that her leg had been cuffed to a chain, the chain was attached to a metal socket on the floor.

She got up and tried to walk to the door, the door that would be her passport out of this hellish place. The pain made her stop a few times as she tried to get up, when she did and reached out to touch the door she realised she couldn't she was at least ten footsteps away.

She slumped to the floor and started crying again.

‘Please Charles, please let me go’
‘Why are you doing this, what have I done to you?’

She heard the door open, she looked up and saw Charles walk in, his precious cat in his hand.

‘Oh Linda, you're awake. I hope you enjoyed your party yesterday.'
'How can you revel in this mess’ he looked at her with disgust.
‘It stinks in here, now be a dear and sweep up your mess’ he said. Throwing a broom over to her.

She watched him walk over to a panel near the door where he touched a knob, a few seconds later she felt water on her, she looked up and realised he had switched the sprinklers on, they had been strategically placed to water the roses and the middle of the room he had chained her. The drains in the tiles on the floor drained away the excess water.

‘You better use the water to get rid of that smell. You stink’. He said.

‘What are you waiting for?’ as he caressed the cat while staring at her.

Sobbing Linda quickly brushed all the condoms together and picked them up and placed them in a bin within her reach. The sprinklers were still on as she quickly used the tepid water to wash away the smell on her.

‘Now that’s a bit more civilised, don’t you think Linda’ as he watched her.

‘Charles, please what have I done?’
‘Please let me go, please’ she sobbed.

‘We can talk about that, after we watch this video that is going to make me a lot of money’ he said.
‘My name isn’t Charles by the way, but it will do for now’ he said, as he laughed at her.

10 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Auction by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 25, 2016
Lleigh:
Chapter 11

She was lying on the tiles in the room Charles and his friends had been watching football, the same room they had taken away all of her dignity, they hadn’t even bothered to cover her up. She was still undressed.

Which dignity abeg, juggling three men and have dumped countless more in the past. And still talks about dignity...

Well whatever she's getting, is what she deserves but Lleigh it's kinda getting too much sha. Let's free her small, she has learnt her lesson wink

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 10:03am On Nov 25, 2016
swann:

Which dignity abeg, juggling three men and have dumped countless more in the past. And still talks about dignity...

Well whatever she's getting, is what she deserves but Lleigh it's kinda getting too much sha. Let's free her small, she has learnt her lesson wink

Wait until jagugu88li hears you begging for Linda.

1 Like

Re: The Auction by sod09(m): 10:05am On Nov 25, 2016
chai... feeling for er
I never like force sex
Re: The Auction by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 25, 2016
swann:

I feel you my sister, trust me I do. But, I'd rather she enjoys Banana island to the fullest, you know. The bliss life, hanging out with the whos, top notch life and big girl things

You mess around with people's life's then booom, one day you meet your match.

What if Charles or whatever his name is, is hired by Enitan?..... Let me go and read the past chapters

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Auction by empress101(f): 12:10pm On Nov 25, 2016
cry blackmail or wat shd I Cal this?
Re: The Auction by Adesina12: 2:05pm On Nov 25, 2016
There is more to this story
Linda deserves more torture after all she has baba ijebu who can help heal her tortured pussy
My bag of popcorn still intact....
Lleigh, swann &jagugui88li...join me.
Enjoyment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 2:30pm On Nov 25, 2016
Adesina12:
There is more to this story
Linda deserves more torture after all she has baba ijebu who can help heal her tortured pussy
My bag of popcorn still intact....
Lleigh, swann &jagugui88li...join me.
Enjoyment

Adesina12 you have been paying attention. Big bag of popcorn for you☺
Re: The Auction by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 25, 2016
jagugu88li:
I feel you my sister, trust me I do. But, I'd rather she enjoys Banana island to the fullest, you know. The bliss life, hanging out with the whos, top notch life and big girl things

You mess around with people's life's then booom, one day you meet your match.

What if Charles or whatever his name is, is hired by Enitan?..... Let me go and read the past chapters

Same thing I was thinking shocked shocked but i doubt sha. Enitan doesn't look that evil. Fingers crossed
Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 6:39pm On Nov 25, 2016
swann:

Same thing I was thinking shocked shocked but i doubt sha. Enitan doesn't look that evil. Fingers crossed

let's see swann.

1 Like

Re: The Auction by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 26, 2016
swann:

Sweety, I've since changed my mind about Charles and Enitan. I'll hint you, ok. The title of the story is The Auction........ Read the last two chapters and think cheesy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 26, 2016
jagugu88li:
Sweety, I've since changed my mind about Charles and Enitan. I'll hint you, ok. The title of the story is The Auction........ Read the last two chapters and think cheesy.

undecided
Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 3:37pm On Nov 26, 2016
Chapter 12

By the time she landed at Heathrow Airport, Enitan had decided that she would to stay in England for a while.

She was tired and upset, she needed the time alone to regroup and think about what she was going to do with her life.

Tunde had been correct about one thing, with regards to the video, the attention had fallen on her. The poor wronged wife. What was she looking at, how did she let that kind of thing happen and so on and so forth. Her so called friends were gleefully discussing it on Facebook since the video had gone out to at least fifty people. Friends, foes and work colleagues alike.

A few of his friends had made the so called necessary objections on his behalf, but none of them had made serious overtures, since they thought she wouldn’t leave him.

The most annoying thing was the bit!ch had sent it to her children. Her children, how could she have done that? That had been the last straw.

The day she had confronted Tunde, she really wished she could have shaken him awake from the trance he was in. As he had spewed all the hurtful things that night, he was definitely someone else.

Stashing her in Isolo had been the last straw, the pain from the video made worse by seeing the rival for her husband’s attention, living in their own property that her sweat and toil had helped build.

Her Enitan Awoyinka’s sweat and toil.

She was swanning around like she owned the place, she had asked herself why Tunde had decided on putting and stashing her there. Why?

It was there and then that she decided to cut her losses, that plus the fact that she was now an object of ridicule around town and in their social circle.

Well she did not care anymore she had decided to leave, a lot of her friends had tried to convince her to stay that she should fight for what was hers. She listened to them and took in all they said, some were genuine, some weren't but she kept her counsel.

She had instructed a lawyer to file for divorce, by the time she left Lagos.

Now was the time to re assess and think about what she was going to do. When one door closed, definitely a window would open somewhere.

She had spent the first few weeks, walking around and visiting popular visitor attractions, her feet got used to walking properly again. She enjoyed long walks in the park and caught up on a lot of reading, while pondering on what the next stage of her life would be like.

She had been wondering around and window shopping in Mayfair, when she saw an advert in a high end artisan coffee shop, 'part time barista needed'.
On a whim she went in to ask if the position was still available.

It would help get her out and still leave her enough time to look for other things.

Two days later, Roberto the owner of the coffee shop offered the job.

The coffee shop was always busy, full of tourists and the workers from the surrounding offices, it helped take her mind away from her inner turmoil.

Enitan had been there two weeks, when Bamidele Thomas walked into the coffee shop.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Auction by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 26, 2016
Doors close, doors open. Ian Rankin knows this phrase better. Good move by Enitan

Tunde watch the space...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by nastynic(m): 4:23pm On Nov 26, 2016
*sniffs* i smell something like VENGEANCE, - - - - - RIDE ON! Continue the good work, u re a rare jewel....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Auction by kinah(f): 4:45pm On Nov 26, 2016
update short post nt constant me left wondering and salivating
Re: The Auction by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 26, 2016
I still refuse to believe Enitan is wicked cry
Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 7:09pm On Nov 26, 2016
cc swann, kinah, nastynic, jagugu88li, iykekelvins, Adesina01, Soleski01,

Chapter 13

Ngozi tried Linda’s phone again, it was very unlike Linda not to be online on one social media platform or the other. Either showing off her latest shoes or the latest high profile place she had visited. Linda always seemed to be everywhere.

If she wasn’t bigging herself up on their WhatsApp group chat, she was busy posting pictures on Instagram. Linda even boasted that she was now an Instagram model, she had at least 1000 followers and fretted over likes as if they were money spinning objects, where they could be exchanged for cash.

Linda had become quite insufferable recently, since she had met her new boyfriend called Charles. It was Charles this, Charles that, Ngozi rolled her eyes just thinking about it. She had even been hinting that it was only a matter of time before she moved to Banana Island.

Ngozi and Linda had gone to secondary school together at International School Ibadan, but had gone on to different universities, Ngozi had studied business and Finance, Linda had studied Mass Communication. From what she had heard, Linda had got her degree by being on her back, but Linda had always denied this, so Ngozi never brought it up in their conversations.

Ngozi had eventually found work in Abuja as a trainee accountant and was busy with perpetual exams, while Linda had ridden out of university on the coat tails of a well to do man to Lagos. She had told him she was pregnant and after the drama she had pulled he had set her up somewhere.
Linda being Linda, hadn't been satisfied with the place and most probably the man and had dropped the man soon after. Whether she had been pregnant or not was another thing.

Ngozi sighed as she remembered, how nice and sweet Linda’s parents were, her Father was a Lecturer at Imo State University and her Mum was a Senior Nurse. They were a very nice couple and they had given their little princess all they could, they were not poor or rich but they were comfortable.

Linda, lived up to the name her parents had given her. She was beautiful, but very self-absorbed and selfish, everything had to be about her. She had traded on that beauty the minute she found out how she could use it to get what she wanted.

Ngozi sighed, as she remembered, Linda had always told her she was way too pretty to work. So as far as she was aware Linda had never worked since she moved to Lagos, what she told her parents was anyone’s guess Ngozi thought.

She was writing out a WhatsApp message to Linda when she stopped and looked at the status of two other girls in their WhatsApp group. Offline.
They had been missing for roughly three and a half months.

Jane, Mabel and Linda had been as thick as thieves, they emulated each other and jeered each other in their quest to be big girls and bragged about their conquests.

Mabel’s mum had called her seven times asking if Ngozi knew where Mabel was, she told her to ask Linda. The same had happened with Jane’s Mum.

The last call had been very tearful as Mabel’s mum was saying she refused to believe her daughter was dead. She had been shocked to find out what her daughter had been doing in Lagos, her sugar daddy had also been shocked to find out that Mabel had been seeing other men behind his back. The whole thing had turned into one sordid sorry mess. Mabel’s mum tried to get the police involved but the sugar daddy had an air tight alibi, how his wife was coping with the attention was anyone’s guess.

Where are you Mabel and Jane? She thought as she stared at their pictures.

She let go of that thought, as she sent a message to Linda.

Big Madam, how are you?
Haven’t seen you on-line since yesterday, seems like you are enjoying Banana Island and have forgotten us here.

Ngozi hit send as she went back to her books on how to interpret financial statements.

13 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 7:10pm On Nov 26, 2016
nastynic:
*sniffs* i smell something like VENGEANCE,
-
-
-
-
-
RIDE ON! Continue the good work,
u re a rare jewel....

thank you nastynic and thanks for stopping by cheesy
Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 7:11pm On Nov 26, 2016
kinah:
update short
post nt constant
me left wondering and salivating

hi kinah thanks for stopping by....

please bear with me o... Hope you will enjoy the ride
Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 7:12pm On Nov 26, 2016
swann:
I still refuse to believe Enitan is wicked cry

we never know what we are capable of I suppose....

thanks as always for stopping by smiley

1 Like

Re: The Auction by Tbrak: 7:25pm On Nov 26, 2016
linda is realy enjoying d real banana in banana estate indeed, i think god has also hear enitan prayer too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 26, 2016
Two more missing girls... well we can't blame that on Enitan... smiley smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Debra01(f): 9:40pm On Nov 26, 2016
Hmmmm..... I wonder what's going on

1 Like

Re: The Auction by iykekelvins(m): 10:16pm On Nov 26, 2016
Ahaha, I don't even feel any pity for Linda. Not even a little bit..

I like the fact that Enitan traveled out of d country to clear her head, hoping for d best for her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 1:10am On Nov 27, 2016
Tbrak:
linda is realy enjoying d real banana in banana estate indeed, i think god has also hear enitan prayer too.

Tbrak she is now....she is a big girl cheesy
Re: The Auction by Nobody: 1:17am On Nov 27, 2016
Debra01:
Hmmmm..... I wonder what's going on
The auction,its a nice story don't you think? wink.

There's a certain belief concerning rapture lipsrsealed

I salute you Lleigh grin.

FRONT PAGE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Auction by ritababe(f): 7:40am On Nov 27, 2016
Lleigh:

Tbrak she is now....she is a big girl cheesy
front-page, congrat

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (63) (Reply)

His Neighbor's Wife / *The Players Curse* / Sex Na Food (Pidgin Comedy Edition) Story Of A Rugged Guy By Youngzubi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.