Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,948 members, 7,838,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Ways To Cool An Angry Wife - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ways To Cool An Angry Wife (38372 Views)

My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry / "My Husband Refused To Have Sex With Me For 3 Years" - Angry Wife Tells Court / To Cool An Angry Husband Takes No Stress, Just - Bamisepeters' Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ways To Cool An Angry Wife by onionsoup(f): 12:48am On Nov 06, 2016
goingape2:
to cool an angry wife is to be an angry man itself!

beat the crab out of her and she will cool her anger and know that yours is more terrifying than her.

dont do all this the opt said!

most you be admitting that you are wrong all the time undecided

show her that you are a man and beat the black out of her! angry

the more you pamper naija women the more them will see you as less of a man and do whatever them feel like.

you dont pamper a dog when it does wrong, you beat the dog and show the animal what he did wrong. the same principle apply to women too.

I sure say dem nefa break bottle for your head before. Touch some nigger women the way you just explained and find out that there are other colors aside blue/black. grin
Re: Ways To Cool An Angry Wife by Dfinex(f): 4:41am On Nov 06, 2016
goingape2:

beat the crab out of her and she will cool her anger and know that yours is more terrifying than her.

the more you pamper naija women the more them will see you as less of a man and do whatever them feel like.

you dont pamper a dog when it does wrong, you beat the dog and show the animal what he did wrong. the same principle apply to women too.

wife beater....I see u sir.
Re: Ways To Cool An Angry Wife by monz(m): 6:09am On Nov 06, 2016
goingape2:

i pity ur career. The more u beat a woman d more hard she becomes. What it.
Re: Ways To Cool An Angry Wife by monz(m): 6:10am On Nov 06, 2016
monz:
i pity ur career. The more u beat a woman d more hard she becomes. What it.
watch it
Re: Ways To Cool An Angry Wife by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 06, 2016
nairalanddss:
If you had an argument with your wife the night before, chances are you would have forgotten it by the time your head hits the pillow. But not your wife. You might think you won the argument, but she will be getting ready to wage war. Men are rational creatures, using logic to solve all their problems, but there is no place for logic when you are dealing with an angry woman. And pretending to be invisible will only fuel her rage further. She is like a ticking bomb, waiting to blow up.Here are some tips to cool an angry wife.

ways To Cool An Angry Wife are:

1.Listen Closely:You might think you are arguing about something trivial like coming home late grin, but the argument might be about something entirely different. She might be fighting with you for something you did weeks, months or even years ago. And if you try to brush it off as insignificant, you will be in for trouble. So try to understand what the argument is really about and act accordingly.

2.Admit you were Wrong:Most important way to cool and impress an angry wife is to admit that you were wrong. It is irrelevant whether or not you believe you were wrong. And make sure it is not done in a condescending manner. That will just make things worse. As long as you convince her that you were wrong in your ways, and agree with her, you are safe. Until the next argument.

3.The Right Response:Sometimes women argue just for the sake of it. Make sure her anger does not ignite yours. Refrain from turning the issue into a debate or ridiculing her argument. If you leave in the middle of the argument, shut her out or pretend everything is fine, that will aggravate her anger even more. But if you buy her flowers, take her out or plan a fancy vacation, she will be like putty in your hands. The right response can leave spitting like a wildcat or her purring like a kitten.

4.No Logic:Refrain from using logic to win the argument with your angry wife. She will not buy it. And if you call attention to how illogical her arguments are, you will definitely end up sleeping on the couch. Instead of using logic, try to justify your actions by saying they were motivated by your love for her. She will cool down in no time and you will get extra brownie points.

These are the ways to cool an angry wife.

http://www.jeloser.info/2016/11/cool-ways-to-cool-angry-wife.html

you be woman wrapper

try these shiits with some women and she turns your children against you

1 Like

Re: Ways To Cool An Angry Wife by geraob1: 9:20am On Nov 06, 2016
davtosh:
That no2 is creating a time bomb for the future. If you agree in Every argument that you are wrong even when right, you are building your wife up into someone who believes she's always right and so undoing yourself. She becomes bossy and it gets to a point that simple advice won't be taken from you again because "she's always right"
And the worst is She will disgrace you in public one day and You'ld wish you were never born.

If it means war to tame a nagging woman give it to her just make sure you don't raise your hand against her, let her know she is wrong and why and you can leave her presence for some time. And gradually she would learn to respect your opinion .

Bros ur writeup is d most sensible I have seen not all ds whipped boiz coming here to yan dust. Y shd u give unnecessary leverage to d woman even wen d bitch messes up. Omo if a woman fuks up, omo treat d matter and she shd b faced squarely. Ds new generational men just de fumble

2 Likes

Re: Ways To Cool An Angry Wife by MrMacinterchi1: 10:09am On Nov 06, 2016
goingape2:

Be ready; they will come for u soon.
Re: Ways To Cool An Angry Wife by Kenjang(f): 10:32am On Nov 06, 2016
goingape2:

thnk ur mother say u ar born in Nigeria...nt America
Re: Ways To Cool An Angry Wife by goingape2: 10:47am On Nov 06, 2016
Kenjang:
thnk ur mother say u ar born in Nigeria...nt America
how much is the new price of tomatoes you are selling?
Re: Ways To Cool An Angry Wife by Sunglow: 11:26am On Nov 06, 2016
kinggogo:
Jst walk away

E dey pain dem die
Shebi he will come back to the house, we go they wait am!
Re: Ways To Cool An Angry Wife by RoadsAndGreen(m): 11:44am On Nov 06, 2016
aameyah:
To calm down an angry woman, just admit your wrong sincerely and tell her you are sorry.
even when am not wrong?
Re: Ways To Cool An Angry Wife by apatheticme(f): 1:16pm On Nov 06, 2016
Re: Ways To Cool An Angry Wife by aameyah(f): 1:36pm On Nov 06, 2016
RoadsAndGreen:
even when am not wrong?

Then make her see that you are not wrong. And she should apologize as applicable. smiley
Re: Ways To Cool An Angry Wife by Mizzpat(f): 3:31pm On Nov 06, 2016
CplusJason:
Your black is beautiful.

Thank you smiley
Re: Ways To Cool An Angry Wife by CplusJason: 3:33pm On Nov 06, 2016
Mizzpat:
Thank you smiley
You welcome. wink
Stay blessed!
Re: Ways To Cool An Angry Wife by Origin(f): 5:25pm On Nov 06, 2016
The only way to cool anybody is to keep quiet. Look into their eyes and keep your face bland. Settle the rest when you are on bed (talk it out).

This is not to be used for a weapon wielding angry person. JUST RUN. Then discuss over the phone.

1 Like

Re: Ways To Cool An Angry Wife by Nobody: 7:13am On Nov 07, 2016
omamush:
score
First female to comment on this thread, yippee! Oya, say your view ooo. I wan hear am.
Re: Ways To Cool An Angry Wife by Nobody: 7:17am On Nov 07, 2016
Origin:
The only way to cool anybody is to keep quiet. Look into their eyes and keep your face bland. Settle the rest when you are on bed (talk it out).

This is not to be used for a weapon wielding angry person. JUST RUN. Then discuss over the phone.

grin
Re: Ways To Cool An Angry Wife by Nobody: 7:21am On Nov 07, 2016
Most of the ladies on this thread are desperately wicked . They don't comment. They only reply dangerous comments from potential wife beater, batters, blockers and wife destroyers.
grin
Re: Ways To Cool An Angry Wife by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 07, 2016
Sweetcypress:
Some ladies just need a tight hug and a kiss, and the anger disappears. wink

Finally, ladies are commenting.
Pray tell, You know females hardly forget the past. They seem to go forty years back into the past to bring up dead and buried issues. Is it a kiss and a hug that will calm the inferno that has been kindled in her?

Oya talk.
Re: Ways To Cool An Angry Wife by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 08, 2016
plavic:

Finally, ladies are commenting.
Pray tell, You know females hardly forget the past. They seem to go forty years back into the past to bring up dead and buried issues. Is it a kiss and a hug that will calm the inferno that has been kindled in her?

Oya talk.
Seriously it goes a long way. But individual differences also apply in such cases
Re: Ways To Cool An Angry Wife by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 08, 2016
Sweetcypress:

Seriously it goes a long way. But individual differences also apply in such cases

Beg your pardon as this post might sound flirtatious but practical.

If I were to be your spouse, and we have a heated argument or perhaps I wronged you about five years before by maybe refusing to grant you money to open a boutique or something, would kissing and hugging really suffix in that situation?

Because relationship is not a ephemeral thing that's all rosy in our minds o. It is reality, not online dating.

Answer o.
Re: Ways To Cool An Angry Wife by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 08, 2016
plavic:

Beg your pardon as this post might sound flirtatious but practical.

If I were to be your spouse, and we have a heated argument or perhaps I wronged you about five years before by maybe refusing to grant you money to open a boutique or something, would kissing and hugging really suffix in that situation?

Because relationship is not a ephemeral thing that's all rosy in our minds o. It is reality, not online dating.

Answer o.
At this point I think you are deviating from the original post. Hope you still remember......ways to cool an angry wife.
Re: Ways To Cool An Angry Wife by Nobody: 12:47am On Nov 09, 2016
Sweetcypress:

At this point I think you are deviating from the original post. Hope you still remember......ways to cool an angry wife.

I believe I am not. If I do recall, you said kissing and hugging of the wife would solve the problem, and I brought a real life situation to reality by bringing up an example.

Well, to hit the nail by the head, kissing and hugging a spouse while they are very angry is quite weird.
This is not barbie movies where perfection is the plot but a reality wrapped up in marriage.

I believe words are more appropriate in that context.

Thanks for airing your opinions too. It'll help me a lot when I finally become married.
Re: Ways To Cool An Angry Wife by NuFarma(m): 1:44pm On Nov 10, 2016
geraob1:
whipped boiz coming here to yan dust. Y shd u give unnecessary leverage to d woman even wen d bitch messes up. Omo if a woman fuks up, omo treat d matter and she shd b faced squarely. Ds new generational men just de fumble

I dey tell you bro. Modern men have been programmed to be the least masculine versions of themselves and to also worship vagina- major credit to feminism and similar movements.

Most Men of today don't know how to put women in their place and they wonder why women disrespect them.
Re: Ways To Cool An Angry Wife by Nobody: 12:54am On Nov 22, 2016
NuFarma:

I dey tell you bro. Modern men have been programmed to be the least masculine versions of themselves and to also worship vagina- major credit to feminism and similar movements.

Most Men of today don't know how to put women in their place and they wonder why women disrespect them.
Oh consider, O mortal.

That your wife is your help meet and not your footmat.
He that finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains mercy from the Lord.
So, u would inflict lesion on your wife in a bid to 'mould' her to submission? Haba! Then what makes you different from a macaque or vile skunk? Even some beasts are more cultured. I'v seen some men beat ordure out of their pregnant wives not regarding whose ox is gored. This is a barbaric behaviour. Later, when the wife starts developing some bad behaviours like pilfering money from the beastful husband and refusing to cook or submit, they commence complaints and journey as sex pilgrims into the laps of other women.

SMH

1 Like

Re: Ways To Cool An Angry Wife by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 22, 2016
laprince:
When you have a challenge with a woman, anything you say or do will be used as evidence against you.

When you claim or prove you're right, you will just see the issue escalate; but humbling yourself in admitting that you're wrong (even if you ain't), you will live in peace....

....and slavery, because you don't want your oga to vex.

1 Like

Re: Ways To Cool An Angry Wife by NuFarma(m): 9:17am On Nov 22, 2016
plavic:

Oh consider, O mortal.

That your wife is your help meet and not your footmat.
He that finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains mercy from the Lord.
So, u would inflict lesion on your wife in a bid to 'mould' her to submission? Haba! Then what makes you different from a macaque or vile skunk? Even some beasts are more cultured. I'v seen some men beat ordure out of their pregnant wives not regarding whose ox is gored. This is a barbaric behaviour. Later, when the wife starts developing some bad behaviours like pilfering money from the beastful husband and refusing to cook or submit, they commence complaints and journey as sex pilgrims into the laps of other women.

SMH

First of all, when you read my post, did you see anything as regards laying hands on females?

It is brainwashed vagina worshippers like you (who are clueless about how the sexual matrix works) that will translate "putting women in their place" only to "beating them up". You should have asked me to clarify before you started yapping senseless shit at me.

It's very clear to me that you don't understand women (that's if you're a male). So let me school you a little:

The biggest, and in most cases, the only tool of any female is sex (to control men, in this case). With that being said, it's not until you beat your wife that she deprives you of sex. In fact, many women are so sick in the head, women beaters turn them on. Females will promise sex, mostly in an indirect manner- (the way she dresses, her body language, the subject matter of her conversation etc) in exchange for gifts that you shower her. But at the end of the day, that doesn't mean you will get the sex. Most married men always wonder why their wives are not always in the mood. Let me break it to you: she wants sex but she just doesn't want it with a man who she knows she can control. She will play the victim and say things like "he's not romantic" "he's stingy" "he doesn't care and provide for me" etc (even when she knows that the husband is struggling financially). If the husband doesn't do what she wants, she deprives him of sex. If the husband does what she wants, she still deprives him of sex...but exceptions arise where the wife will, at selected times, give him sex and (hypothetically) tell him that there's more of where that came from as long as he keeps showering her with the goodies.

If only men can understand this and deprogram themselves from all these love/romance bullshit (they dont exist! It's only a fantasy), they will see females for what they really are. Don't play their games. Let them know that they can't control you with sex just to get anything they want. Do this and see your wife or "lover" adjust and become a well behaved female.
------------------

After this quite long essay, I'm still not expecting you to understand the shit I laid out above. If you're wise, my words will sink in and you'll do more research to gain knowledge on this subject (you have access to de internet )but if you're not, you can go crawling back at the feet of your wife (if you have one) OR the feet of your girlfriend (if you have one), OR the feet of that/those female(s) who are presently friend-zoning you and using you as a source of validation, a tool for status elevation and an emotional tampon.

All the same, I'm just a faceless man on the internet to you...and vice versa. So holding each other in contempt will be unreasonable. Cheers.
Re: Ways To Cool An Angry Wife by NuFarma(m): 9:22am On Nov 22, 2016
Timbuktou:

....and slavery, because you don't want your oga to vex.

Lol. Some men are just bitches in male bodies.
Re: Ways To Cool An Angry Wife by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 22, 2016
[quote author=NuFarma post=51259017]

First of all, when you read my post, did you see anything as regards laying hands on females?

It is brainwashed vagina worshippers like you (who are clueless about how the sexual matrix works) that will translate "putting women in their place" only to "beating them up". You should have asked me to clarify before you started yapping senseless shit at me.

It's very clear to me that you don't understand women (that's if you're a male). So let me school you a little:

The biggest, and in most cases, the only tool of any female is sex (to control men, in this case).

Lovely novel but spare me the hoo-ha. I hppe you're you're not amnesiac? Take a swift surf back to your previous post and realise you sounded like a wife beater.

It's people like yourself who give men bad names and reputation. There's really no need running amok in this forum when you're told the bitter truth.

Being coercive doesn't change anyone.

DEAL WITH IT.

1 Like

Re: Ways To Cool An Angry Wife by NuFarma(m): 12:19pm On Nov 22, 2016
[quote author=plavic post=51259859][/quote]

No. I'm not amnesiac and I didn't sound like a wife beater. I sounded like a real man period.

It's men like you (who unfortunately make up the majority of the male population) that will perceive men like me as 'wife beaters'. Like I said earlier, I wasn't expecting you to comprehend all I said. It is extremely difficult for a man who has gone through a lifetime of psychological conditioning on how to live to acknowledge the truth when he sees it.

I'm going to save my precious time by declining to give you further responses on this issue.

Bye. You can keep wallowing in the matrix. You can keep worshipping pussy.
Re: Ways To Cool An Angry Wife by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 22, 2016
NuFarma:

Lol. Some men are just bitches in male bodies.
You dey mind them? Why do you think lesbianism is on the rise? grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

His Mother Watches Pornographic Films (advice Him) / I Am Really Depressed, My Mom's Death Is Killing Me! / Lady Hails Father Who Lost His Hands But Still Works As A Builder (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.