Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,838 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

4 Common Troubles Of Toshiba Satellite Laptops And Their Solutions - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / 4 Common Troubles Of Toshiba Satellite Laptops And Their Solutions (21308 Views)

10 Common Windows 7 Problems And Their Solutions / 4 Common PC Problems And How To Fix Them / Pix!Frosh!!landing Hot Original Xiaomi Power Banks(laptops And Phones) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Common Troubles Of Toshiba Satellite Laptops And Their Solutions by SunFlow(m): 3:39am On Nov 05, 2016
Toshiba is one of the leading global brands dealing in IT merchandise. laptops, Computer systems, Printers, Scanners; Toshiba is a grasp participant in the IT enterprise. I got a Toshiba Satellite laptop last year but recently it started overheating uncontrollably, I decided to make some research and discover the root cause.

Even though preferred for their eye-catching, attractive designs, and outlooks; these Satellite PC models are reportedly encountering numerous technical Troubles with their exclusive versions, some of which can be discussed below:

Overheating:
The most common and outstanding problem with Toshiba Satellite laptops is overheating. The real motive in the back of the overheating of up to date is the overload at the system CPU. Every time you’re jogging a complex program consuming quite a few CPU, the system gets up to date overheating, which causes the unprepared close down of the updated. This problem can be resolved with the aid of cleaning the cooling fan of the up-to-date, as with passing time; it builds up dirt that corrodes the fan, thereby leading updated overheating.

Now the actual solution for this is up-to-date cleaning of the cooling fan. Simply call upon a few tech Support that gives tech assist for a laptop of Toshiba. Many of the tech Aid for laptops offer some plans that include every day Toshiba updates, easy-ups, maintenance and also Toshiba repairs. Any Troubles with the up-to-date and maintenance are dealt via the help and Assist for Toshiba, of those businesses

Faulty motherboard

Some other Common trouble with the Toshiba laptops is Issues with its memory. Most of the Toshiba laptops suffer from Defective motherboard. This difficulty can purposely cause trouble in working with the machine. Locate the Defective memory? In case you are finding random symbols display Every time you restart the PC, then it’s important to update the Defective memory.

You could additionally verify this via performing some detection check via in search of help from a few expert Help offering technical Guide for Toshiba.

If in case, your laptop motherboard is adjudged Faulty, then you need to replace your motherboard, as the issue cannot be resolved in any other case.

Electricity jack

Another common trouble associated with Toshiba Satellite models is its Power jack (power pack). Most of the Toshiba Satellite fashions have suggested this trouble. The purpose for this is the faults in their designing, which can amount to the loosening of the nice pins and screws that loose touch with the motherboard over a time period. If your laptops power pack becomes faulty, visit a few tech Aid for Toshiba and replace the power jack.

Driver Problems

Toshiba laptops have a wide range of Satellite Pro models specifically: Toshiba M400, Toshiba M200, Toshiba A100, and so on. These kinds of laptops have a distinct set of drivers. The drivers for Toshiba can be downloaded from their respective internet site. Currently, there are some essential Troubles pronounced with the Toshiba drivers.

Most of the drivers of Toshiba laptops are going through compatibility Issues with different software. Now it is alleged that the drivers of Satellite Toshiba are frequently corrupted with malicious infections or useless after a while. For this, you may consult a few tech Assist for Toshiba.

Those businesses offer their services for resolving all Problems with Toshiba laptops. They perform everyday scans keep your Toshiba drivers up-to-date. Moreover, you may additionally discover help for Toshiba drivers download. Apart from the
driver download for Toshiba, You may also get step with the aid of step guidance for putting in the drivers and keeping them up to date.

All of the Issues discussed above; although seem very common, can cause severe hassle occasionally.

source: http://xtrimlaughs.com/2016/11/4-common-troubles-toshiba-satellite-laptops-solutions/

3 Likes

Re: 4 Common Troubles Of Toshiba Satellite Laptops And Their Solutions by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 06, 2016
grin grin grin grin

Mine got so bad I donated it to my cousin who finally killed it...literally smashed it.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Common Troubles Of Toshiba Satellite Laptops And Their Solutions by veekid(m): 8:02am On Nov 06, 2016
Toshiba product Sabi overheat die and I don't think anything could be done to curb that heating
Re: 4 Common Troubles Of Toshiba Satellite Laptops And Their Solutions by Singapore1(m): 8:02am On Nov 06, 2016
I hate Toshiba.. They can boil yam

5 Likes

Re: 4 Common Troubles Of Toshiba Satellite Laptops And Their Solutions by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 06, 2016
nice one op

1 Like

Re: 4 Common Troubles Of Toshiba Satellite Laptops And Their Solutions by adebayosun02: 8:03am On Nov 06, 2016
Re: 4 Common Troubles Of Toshiba Satellite Laptops And Their Solutions by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 06, 2016
Help everytime .. My Tochiba Laptop, Its looking like a nuclear weapon luncher.... is it possible to change the case

3 Likes

Re: 4 Common Troubles Of Toshiba Satellite Laptops And Their Solutions by Fantastic2m(m): 8:03am On Nov 06, 2016
Solution.. Sell it on olx grin

4 Likes

Re: 4 Common Troubles Of Toshiba Satellite Laptops And Their Solutions by winkmart: 8:04am On Nov 06, 2016
Who Read Death IN the Family in the mid 90s. You will remember Toshiba Fan

1 Like

Re: 4 Common Troubles Of Toshiba Satellite Laptops And Their Solutions by horladmejy(m): 8:05am On Nov 06, 2016
My Toshiba satellite c855 makes noise when I put it on....and its not the ram or harddisk issue... Any possible solution?
Re: 4 Common Troubles Of Toshiba Satellite Laptops And Their Solutions by Sharon6(f): 8:06am On Nov 06, 2016
Toshiba and overheating. Even their DVD that year dey overheat die.

PLEASE CHECK MY SIGNATURE!
Re: 4 Common Troubles Of Toshiba Satellite Laptops And Their Solutions by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 06, 2016
Acer all the way

2 Likes

Re: 4 Common Troubles Of Toshiba Satellite Laptops And Their Solutions by MizMyColi(f): 8:07am On Nov 06, 2016
This is not true.

I have been using a Toshiba Satellite since 2013.
It came with an AMD processor.

That Laptop is one of the best Utilities that has happened to me.

5 Likes

Re: 4 Common Troubles Of Toshiba Satellite Laptops And Their Solutions by Frabjous(m): 8:13am On Nov 06, 2016
I prefer Lenovo products to Toshiba, just saying

4 Likes

Re: 4 Common Troubles Of Toshiba Satellite Laptops And Their Solutions by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 06, 2016
DELL is the king.

3 Likes

Re: 4 Common Troubles Of Toshiba Satellite Laptops And Their Solutions by Ajibel(m): 8:13am On Nov 06, 2016
I use a Toshiba satellite laptop too since 2011. It needs a replacement!!!

I cant play game or watch movies on it for a long period of time. It gets hot underneath and shut down itself. Most times I have to use it when I am close to a fan or AC.

It also has one funny noise it makes from the fan.

1 Like

Re: 4 Common Troubles Of Toshiba Satellite Laptops And Their Solutions by sotall(m): 8:15am On Nov 06, 2016
This post reeks of ignorance! As a computer hardware engineer , I can confidently say Toshiba laptops are one of the best brands in the market in terms of durability and performance. I receive a significantly higher volume of faulty system from other popular brands than Toshiba

I have a Toshiba satellite laptop I have been using since 2012 and it uses an AMD processor. I never had any issue with it till date. ( Though I have come to realize this may also be due to the fact that I bought it from Europe; hence better quality)

Talking about heating-up or hotness, it is not a Toshiba issue but rather cuts across all brands of laptops.
From my own observation, I discovered that Nigeria is a dumping ground for laptops with inferior quality. That is you buy a brand new laptop today and then it packs up in few days. A U.K-used laptop is sometimes better than a brand new system in Nigeria.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Common Troubles Of Toshiba Satellite Laptops And Their Solutions by Nobody: 8:15am On Nov 06, 2016
horladmejy:
My Toshiba satellite c855 makes noise when I put it on....and its not the ram or harddisk issue... Any possible solution?
that's how their product is ... Over heating and fan noise
Re: 4 Common Troubles Of Toshiba Satellite Laptops And Their Solutions by ElDeeVee(m): 8:15am On Nov 06, 2016
Toshiba Satellite was my first PC back in school. Quite durable but terribly heavy.

1 Like

Re: 4 Common Troubles Of Toshiba Satellite Laptops And Their Solutions by tosyne2much(m): 8:15am On Nov 06, 2016
I'm not really a fan of Toshiba
Re: 4 Common Troubles Of Toshiba Satellite Laptops And Their Solutions by Osyxcel(m): 8:18am On Nov 06, 2016
Apart from no.1, as far as I'm concerned, all others are not true.

Weight and keyboard should be listed tho..

1 Like

Re: 4 Common Troubles Of Toshiba Satellite Laptops And Their Solutions by helphelp: 8:21am On Nov 06, 2016
When there are newer brands...

Toshiba show me pepper sha
Re: 4 Common Troubles Of Toshiba Satellite Laptops And Their Solutions by Chicallisto: 8:24am On Nov 06, 2016
horladmejy:

You need to clean the keyboard, dust might have been d cause.. a manual Will help or u may find a technician if can't do that urself.
Re: 4 Common Troubles Of Toshiba Satellite Laptops And Their Solutions by matiandu(m): 8:24am On Nov 06, 2016
This is the only solution for an over heating laptop computer : the user should look for a very good refrigerator and drop it inside when ever it's hot

1 Like

Re: 4 Common Troubles Of Toshiba Satellite Laptops And Their Solutions by odeyinugbolahan(m): 8:26am On Nov 06, 2016
you are so right o.. the very first time i used my new toshiba laptop to login to aviat telecom radio; the system crashed till this very minute.. i first noticed that all the hardware ports on it has stoppes working while the system still works, few hours later it recommended a restart which i did but it dint complete the restart process and it refuse to come up till now... The engineer who do repair my systems said i need to replace the mother board... so disappointing! a brand new system of less than 5month.. can anyone help me out with an alternative solution?

1 Like

Re: 4 Common Troubles Of Toshiba Satellite Laptops And Their Solutions by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 06, 2016
Faulty Keyboard
Re: 4 Common Troubles Of Toshiba Satellite Laptops And Their Solutions by JayJayGee: 8:33am On Nov 06, 2016
My Toshiba fit burn my laps
Re: 4 Common Troubles Of Toshiba Satellite Laptops And Their Solutions by afanide: 8:33am On Nov 06, 2016
Hahahaha
Every laptop has its own problem o.....
No remember me this Dell o....cheesy
Re: 4 Common Troubles Of Toshiba Satellite Laptops And Their Solutions by ikorodureporta: 8:34am On Nov 06, 2016
Mine (toshiba satellite) does not show on the screen but other parts looks functional. This started after i downloaded many songs.....& logged off. The next time i tried turning it on, the screen was ineffective.

Who can help me out??
Re: 4 Common Troubles Of Toshiba Satellite Laptops And Their Solutions by DrLee(m): 8:38am On Nov 06, 2016
Haba! All these problems for just one laptop. The only solution I see here is to sell it o

1 Like

Re: 4 Common Troubles Of Toshiba Satellite Laptops And Their Solutions by DrLee(m): 8:42am On Nov 06, 2016
They have keyboard issues too and are quite heavy
Re: 4 Common Troubles Of Toshiba Satellite Laptops And Their Solutions by kinggenesis(m): 8:46am On Nov 06, 2016
I'm in need of Satellite A205-S5000 complete casing ASAP.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help!! 230v (5000w Stabilizer) Cannot Power LG 1.5hp Air Conditioner / My Windows-10 Failed To Sign Me In / Why Microsoft Windows OS Is Widely Used In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.