Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

FAYOSE: Ekiti Set To Commence Monthly Empowerment Of 8,850 Jobless, Poor Youths - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FAYOSE: Ekiti Set To Commence Monthly Empowerment Of 8,850 Jobless, Poor Youths (711 Views)

Mosque Demolition: Fayose, Ekiti Muslim Leaders Reach Pact / APC Offers Me Bribe To Fight Gov. Fayose – Ekiti RTEAN Boss / Corpses Of 8 Boko Haram Terrorists & Weapons Recovered By Troop Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FAYOSE: Ekiti Set To Commence Monthly Empowerment Of 8,850 Jobless, Poor Youths by Oloyenews: 5:18am On Nov 05, 2016
No fewer than 8,850 youths in Ekiti state will soon start receiving monthly stipends and other forms of empowerment from the state government.

A total of another batch of 10,000 residents, mostly teachers are also to benefit from the free-eye test and free eye glasses programme set to take off in a couple of weeks.

The state governor, Mr Ayo Fayose gave the indication on Friday at a meeting with all head teachers of primary schools in the state.

According to him, the ages of the benefiting youths shall be between 17-20 years, while 50 of them will be randomly selected from each of the 177 wards in the state without political consideration.
continue reading>>>>>http://www.oloyenews.com/fayose-ekiti-set-to-commence-monthly-empowerment-of-8850-jobless-poor-youths/

Re: FAYOSE: Ekiti Set To Commence Monthly Empowerment Of 8,850 Jobless, Poor Youths by Siberia101: 6:12am On Nov 05, 2016
Fayose is Working grin grin grin grin
Re: FAYOSE: Ekiti Set To Commence Monthly Empowerment Of 8,850 Jobless, Poor Youths by fuckerholic(m): 6:33am On Nov 05, 2016
Good development..I trust fayose,he will still win second term if he contests
Re: FAYOSE: Ekiti Set To Commence Monthly Empowerment Of 8,850 Jobless, Poor Youths by orunto27: 6:48am On Nov 05, 2016
Don't give them free money. Give them land and free of interest Loans for Agriculture, repayable whenable and make them responsible. Good luck Governor!!!

1 Like

Re: FAYOSE: Ekiti Set To Commence Monthly Empowerment Of 8,850 Jobless, Poor Youths by Unsad(m): 6:50am On Nov 05, 2016
They'll still sat he's a ponmo cutting governor. You can't please nairalanders wink

1 Like

Re: FAYOSE: Ekiti Set To Commence Monthly Empowerment Of 8,850 Jobless, Poor Youths by EazyMoh(m): 7:23am On Nov 05, 2016
Paying workers' owed salary should be your priority.
Re: FAYOSE: Ekiti Set To Commence Monthly Empowerment Of 8,850 Jobless, Poor Youths by Totalman1(m): 8:20am On Nov 05, 2016
Stomach Infrastructure! cry
I like dis man except for this stupid stomach concept.
He should teach d people how to catch fish, not handing fish to them...
I think its insulting to their dignity as human beings!!!
Re: FAYOSE: Ekiti Set To Commence Monthly Empowerment Of 8,850 Jobless, Poor Youths by MrPolitics: 12:30pm On Nov 05, 2016
fuckerholic:
Good development..I trust fayose,he will still win second term if he contests

This is already his 2nd term so he can't contest again

1 Like

Re: FAYOSE: Ekiti Set To Commence Monthly Empowerment Of 8,850 Jobless, Poor Youths by fuckerholic(m): 5:57pm On Nov 06, 2016
MrPolitics:

This is already his 2nd term so he can't contest again
No sir..he was impeached and his election thereby nullified..so it is regarded as he is in his first term now.
Re: FAYOSE: Ekiti Set To Commence Monthly Empowerment Of 8,850 Jobless, Poor Youths by MrPolitics: 6:59am On Nov 08, 2016
fuckerholic:

No sir..he was impeached and his election thereby nullified..so it is regarded as he is in his first term now.

I believe it still counts but I guess we'll see
Re: FAYOSE: Ekiti Set To Commence Monthly Empowerment Of 8,850 Jobless, Poor Youths by fuckerholic(m): 7:04am On Nov 08, 2016
MrPolitics:

Ok sir..let's see
Re: FAYOSE: Ekiti Set To Commence Monthly Empowerment Of 8,850 Jobless, Poor Youths by blackpanda: 7:09am On Nov 08, 2016
Mr fayose, this is what we want to be hearing. Not tales of how u bought kpomo or bole. Pls focus on development and forget useless meaningless rants.
Re: FAYOSE: Ekiti Set To Commence Monthly Empowerment Of 8,850 Jobless, Poor Youths by blackpanda: 7:28am On Nov 08, 2016
MrPolitics:

Actually, if the election was nullified then it means his first tenure doesnt count and he can actually contest again.
But lets also remember that the efcc are now like a sledge hammer hanging over his head. Everything fayose is saying and doing is based on his belief that he will be able to contest and win 2nd term, and Buhari will be out by then. But if he fails, Fayose is DEFINITELY heading to jail

(1) (Reply)

#bringbackourfivenaira / Boko Haram Leader, Shekau, Declares War On Donald Trump / Nigeria: Federal Government Negotiating Free Trade Agreements, Trade Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.