Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Wike Criticises NJC For Suspending Judges Accused Of Corruption - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Criticises NJC For Suspending Judges Accused Of Corruption (16321 Views)

NJC Recalls Six Judges Accused Of Corruption / Fani-kayode Commends Buhari For Suspending FRC Code / NJC Suspends 7 Senior Judges Accused Of corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Criticises NJC For Suspending Judges Accused Of Corruption by Kiakia(m): 12:35pm On Nov 05, 2016
Wetin concern Wike for dis matter? Even though he claims to be a lawyer, is he also a member of NJC? Or is his wife who is a Judge among those sanctioned for corrupt practices? This man should chill. He should face his troubled State and leave judicial matters in the hands of those whose duty it is to discipline errant officers.
Re: Wike Criticises NJC For Suspending Judges Accused Of Corruption by ogunsj: 12:41pm On Nov 05, 2016
TheLawTheLegal:
true
you share the same brain with wike, abi?
Re: Wike Criticises NJC For Suspending Judges Accused Of Corruption by lordcabasa(m): 12:58pm On Nov 05, 2016
Because he is a lawyer and understands the implications of this Action in a situation as this better than a lay man as you.
ba7man:
Why is Wike carrying these judge's cases on his head excessively?

Obviously he has some dealings with them.

Why are other Governors minding their own business but he's running up and down making statements on behalf of the judges?
Re: Wike Criticises NJC For Suspending Judges Accused Of Corruption by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 05, 2016
ba7man:

Why are other Governors minding their own business but he's running up and down making statements on behalf of the judges?
Because there is an adage in Yoruba that says if you pull a string in the bush the bush will be drawn along.He is afraid the judges may spill the beans.

1 Like

Re: Wike Criticises NJC For Suspending Judges Accused Of Corruption by Charly68: 1:38pm On Nov 05, 2016
It is very clear from Wike's reaction that indeed he has skeleton in his cup board. We have not heard the end of this matter at all,let the man keep ranting till the law takes it's full course.
Re: Wike Criticises NJC For Suspending Judges Accused Of Corruption by marv1: 2:14pm On Nov 05, 2016
realglobe:

What about the ministers buhari sent to go and bribe judges, why have they not all resigned?
Where is ur proof?
Re: Wike Criticises NJC For Suspending Judges Accused Of Corruption by realglobe: 2:18pm On Nov 05, 2016
marv1:
Where is ur proof?
where is your proof that the judges are corrupt?
Re: Wike Criticises NJC For Suspending Judges Accused Of Corruption by marv1: 2:21pm On Nov 05, 2016
realglobe:

where is the evidence of Dasuki, of FFK, and the rest? The evidence is what the supreme court judge said
No evidence yet Dasuki confessed the cash he gave out, FFK returned money and others also returned money . U must be a clown or u a product of corruption.
Re: Wike Criticises NJC For Suspending Judges Accused Of Corruption by marv1: 2:37pm On Nov 05, 2016
realglobe:

where is your proof that the judges are corrupt?
I dont have luxury of time to begin drag with u if u are this ignorant. If those judges have good case, its only a matter of time justice will be served and not u asking me for evidence. And if u have any evidence against the dss go to d law court. They are judges and have a better understanding of the position of the law, they know where the shoe pinches them greatly and personally on this matter. So ur one billion rantings on a faceless forum amount to nothing but nothing. Use ur energy on something else.
Re: Wike Criticises NJC For Suspending Judges Accused Of Corruption by ba7man(m): 2:47pm On Nov 05, 2016
lordcabasa:
Because he is a lawyer and understands the implications of this Action in a situation as this better than a lay man as you.
If only he was that tenacious at doing his work as a governor.

The NJC is there so he need not burst a blood vessel on the issue.
Re: Wike Criticises NJC For Suspending Judges Accused Of Corruption by marv1: 2:48pm On Nov 05, 2016
Charly68:
It is very clear from Wike's reaction that indeed he has skeleton in his cup board. We have not heard the end of this matter at all,let the man keep ranting till the law takes it's full course.
This was how fayose started not knowing he had a skeleton in his cupboard. Now he has resorted to prayer in my state. The prayer he did not do when Gej was in power but rather using every force to silence oppositions. Hypocritical governors.

1 Like

Re: Wike Criticises NJC For Suspending Judges Accused Of Corruption by PrinceArthur1(m): 3:03pm On Nov 05, 2016
Mmmh! Corruption fight in Disguise... Since they started shouting and lamenting, disturbing us with corruption fight. How many haven been convicted? None! Absolutely none. And you claimed to be fighting corruption.. If none have been convicted by a competent court of jurisdiction that simply means you are not fighting corruption

Ah want APC fans to answer this question for me... Is has been eating me up for long.

Coming to the alleged corrupted judges, Ameechi was lingered. Why didn't he asked to step aside for proper investigation?

Why didn't cattlrearer (buhari) step aside on his certificate saga?

Why didn't buratai step down on his property saga in dubai?
Why didn't fashola step aside on his corruption saga?

Remember, he who goes to equity, goes with clean hands.

When you asked this questions, some political miscreants will not reason with their brain before attacking you and labelled you enemy..

Modified* APC miscreants will start calling me names. He is PDP fan. Am not a fan of any political party. Ah stand for the truth.

It's is a shame dat judges are asked to step aside while Ameechi is walking freely, parading himself as Saint. Shame to APC
Re: Wike Criticises NJC For Suspending Judges Accused Of Corruption by realglobe: 3:41pm On Nov 05, 2016
marv1:
[s]I dont have luxury of time to begin drag with u if u are this ignorant. If those judges have good case, its only a matter of time justice will be served and not u asking me for evidence. And if u have any evidence against the dss go to d law court. They are judges and have a better understanding of the position of the law, they know where the shoe pinches them greatly and personally on this matter. So ur one billion rantings on a faceless forum amount to nothing but nothing. Use ur energy on something else. [/s]
I wonder if zombies are under a special spell from aso rock.. You asked me to prove that Buhari sent Amaechi and co to go and bribe supreme court judges as revealed by the judges and I also asked you to prove that the judges are corrupt and all I get is this nonsense? You need to have your head examined. Rubbish
Re: Wike Criticises NJC For Suspending Judges Accused Of Corruption by realglobe: 3:44pm On Nov 05, 2016
marv1:
This was how fayose started not knowing he had a skeleton in his cupboard. Now he has resorted to prayer in my state. The prayer he did not do when Gej was in power but rather using every force to silence oppositions. Hypocritical governors.
Keep pointing fingers elsewhere instead of buhari that sends ministers to bribe judges or the aides and government officials of this government that have been fngered in corruption cases
Re: Wike Criticises NJC For Suspending Judges Accused Of Corruption by bigerboy200: 3:48pm On Nov 05, 2016
timota:
you that claim that wike had dealing with the judges ,my question for what cost the verdict that was given in lagos that nigerian laws does not regcognise card reader was given in rivers sis if wike bribed tim get that judgement that means that ambode Apc too bribed to get that judgement
oh boy...dis ur english na die ohhh...y not stick to pidgin english like some of us..huh
Re: Wike Criticises NJC For Suspending Judges Accused Of Corruption by Yusman316(m): 4:04pm On Nov 05, 2016
realglobe:

where is the evidence of Dasuki, of FFK, and the rest? The evidence is what the supreme court judge said
Pls stop displaying ignorance, all the people u mentioned were taken to court. Not jailed without trial, let them prove their innocence. That is how things work in civilized societies
Re: Wike Criticises NJC For Suspending Judges Accused Of Corruption by realglobe: 4:15pm On Nov 05, 2016
Yusman316:

Pls stop displaying ignorance, all the people u mentioned were taken to court. Not jailed without trial, let them prove their innocence. That is how things work in civilized societies
dasuki has been in an underground detention for nearly 1 year now without trial and you are here talking rubbish?
Re: Wike Criticises NJC For Suspending Judges Accused Of Corruption by aresssa: 4:35pm On Nov 05, 2016
ba7man:

executive members of the Nigerian Bar Association (NBA) Port Harcourt branch paid him a courtesy

You know something is dangerously off when NBA executives at the most trying time for their organization and members visits a lawless and reckless justice obstructing governor who is also a justice bribing suspect in the same matter.

The fact that they are meeting with this man shows how worthless, tone deaf and bankrupt they are as a judicial entity..

2 Likes

Re: Wike Criticises NJC For Suspending Judges Accused Of Corruption by ba7man(m): 4:56pm On Nov 05, 2016
aresssa:

You know something is dangerously off when NBA executives at the most trying time for their organization and members visits a lawless and reckless justice obstructing governor who is also a justice bribing suspect in the same matter.

The fact that they are meeting with this man shows how worthless, tone deaf and bankrupt they are as a judicial entity..
You're so right.

Everything smells fishy especially in the PH axis of this Judges drama.

They're obviously trying to cover something up.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili Tricked With Fake Prophecy To Run For 2019 Presidency / Buhari Okays Postponement Of APC National Convention / Osita Okechukwu: Tinubu Will Win By 60 Per Cent In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.