Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,941 members, 7,821,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz At The Premiere Of "Jenifa In London" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz At The Premiere Of "Jenifa In London" (51951 Views)

Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Welcome Twins. Celebrities, Fans React / Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Club At Quilox / Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On Headies Red Carpet [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz At The Premiere Of "Jenifa In London" by seyoops4u: 10:01pm On Nov 05, 2016
Lescott7:
This is the jenifa that has been destroying our ladies spoken English, DSS should arrest him immediately.

Lol... Can u see urself ..
.so, jenifa is now a M
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz At The Premiere Of "Jenifa In London" by fortunechy(m): 10:21pm On Nov 05, 2016
JJC n 419 Squad
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz At The Premiere Of "Jenifa In London" by Adedebar(m): 11:02pm On Nov 05, 2016
beauty of life when u hv a man to call ur husband,keep it up funke
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz At The Premiere Of "Jenifa In London" by mrsfavour(f): 11:08pm On Nov 05, 2016
GoggleB:
No hating.. But I think she is Jux desperate to have a baby.. I pray the marriage lasts longer..
After marriage what else ?
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz At The Premiere Of "Jenifa In London" by Chiderad(m): 11:15pm On Nov 05, 2016
Unsad:
Lmao. See JJC struggling to look happy. I know that feeling . That feeling when you're not the bigger celeb in a marriage. cheesy wink

Myopic!
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz At The Premiere Of "Jenifa In London" by kandiikane(m): 11:24pm On Nov 05, 2016
Amelian:

Did I call JJC a bytch? Stop readin post upside down.. And stop creating illusions for yourself.
Because I said he for just stay house does not mean, following to wIfe to the premier makes him less a man or makes him a bytch.. His support for her is not bad.. And honestly I don't have time to analyze what the stay at home means... U are just getting hotheadded for nothing.
Pls I don't have strength and energy to start exchanging words.
If u are looking for e fight this evening? Look for someonelse to pour out whatever frustrations u may have.
See it whichever way you like? Read it upside down? I don't care.. I just don't have your time for such trivialities

Noone is exchanging words with you, you don't have the time, neither do I. You have read my message and that is all that matters. Your above post is irrelevant to what I posted. Thank you and goodnight.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz At The Premiere Of "Jenifa In London" by Nealson(m): 11:25pm On Nov 05, 2016
LesbianBoy:
This jjc guy is just enjoying this funke akindele big ass and using her to stay relevant lipsrsealed

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz At The Premiere Of "Jenifa In London" by Nealson(m): 11:28pm On Nov 05, 2016
moscobabs:
Funke don pregnant

We don hear u, àbí u wan go comot am ni? Mitcheeeew grin

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz At The Premiere Of "Jenifa In London" by Dygeasy(m): 11:33pm On Nov 05, 2016
kandiikane:

Noone is exchanging words with you, you don't have the time, neither do I. You have read my message and that is all that matters. Your above post is irrelevant to what I posted. Thank you and goodnight.
Make love, not war. smiley cool

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz At The Premiere Of "Jenifa In London" by kandiikane(m): 11:33pm On Nov 05, 2016
Dygeasy:
Make love, not war. smiley cool

na so smiley
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz At The Premiere Of "Jenifa In London" by onyenuemoses(m): 11:36pm On Nov 05, 2016
they are there and i am here watching them. Kuddos to her and her comedy.
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz At The Premiere Of "Jenifa In London" by vectoh(m): 11:52pm On Nov 05, 2016
belle Don pure o.... sharp shooter
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz At The Premiere Of "Jenifa In London" by VickyRotex(f): 12:15am On Nov 06, 2016
adele04:

Super spotter..

lol smiley
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz At The Premiere Of "Jenifa In London" by roxpress: 5:28am On Nov 06, 2016
Is it only me who noticed the crowd trying to snap with funke and just one person come jjc side shocked cry
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz At The Premiere Of "Jenifa In London" by Nobody: 5:50am On Nov 06, 2016
I love the way this woman (Funke) act, especially in her Jenifer's Diary , very ,comical, inspirational and educative, unlike some Nollywoods movie that re full of runs girls activities, where d slut actresses showcase themselves and their fantasies.
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz At The Premiere Of "Jenifa In London" by metallisc(m): 6:34am On Nov 06, 2016
VickyRotex:

He is pregnant kor, they're pregnant ni. undecided undecided

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz At The Premiere Of "Jenifa In London" by metallisc(m): 6:35am On Nov 06, 2016
roxpress:
Is it only me who noticed the crowd trying to snap with funke and just one person come jjc side shocked cry

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz At The Premiere Of "Jenifa In London" by metallisc(m): 6:39am On Nov 06, 2016
Tiny23:
[this adaku no get sitting etiquette]

the thighs are too fat to obey any etiquette! grin grin grin
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz At The Premiere Of "Jenifa In London" by metallisc(m): 6:42am On Nov 06, 2016
Amelian:

Did I call JJC a bytch? Stop readin post upside down.. And stop creating illusions for yourself.
Because I said he for just stay house does not mean, following to wIfe to the premier makes him less a man or makes him a bytch.. His support for her is not bad.. And honestly I don't have time to analyze what the stay at home means... U are just getting hotheadded for nothing.
Pls I don't have strength and energy to start exchanging words.
If u are looking for e fight this evening? Look for someonelse to pour out whatever frustrations u may have.
See it whichever way you like? Read it upside down? I don't care.. I just don't have your time for such trivialities

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz At The Premiere Of "Jenifa In London" by metallisc(m): 6:45am On Nov 06, 2016
MuhMubRaj:
See as they are trying to remove jjc from selvie

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz At The Premiere Of "Jenifa In London" by metallisc(m): 6:53am On Nov 06, 2016

sooo.... are you people telling me that in all these, nobody...absolutely no one noticed that reporter's 'partikulars'?? tongue grin

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz At The Premiere Of "Jenifa In London" by toprealman: 6:56am On Nov 06, 2016
Unsad:
Lmao. See JJC struggling to look happy. I know that feeling . That feeling when you're not the bigger celeb in a marriage. cheesy wink
Her fans are not helping out....imagine tell him to shift a Lil bit so they can haf a selfie wif her.
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz At The Premiere Of "Jenifa In London" by Nobody: 7:25am On Nov 06, 2016
samrose1:

My friend keep quiet. U people always find means to drag somome to the mud

keep quite too,we shall know very soon
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz At The Premiere Of "Jenifa In London" by VickyRotex(f): 7:37am On Nov 06, 2016
[quote author=metallisc post=50802262][/quote]

undecided undecided cry

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz At The Premiere Of "Jenifa In London" by Fireandice(f): 7:48am On Nov 06, 2016
Pls help me win a competition, open and view the video thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXb0eCahvuQ
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz At The Premiere Of "Jenifa In London" by JayJayGee: 8:01am On Nov 06, 2016
Raydos:
And nah me disflower this girl ooh!. tongue

liFe goes on.

i can see her baby bump from afar!
Disflower ke displant ni...
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz At The Premiere Of "Jenifa In London" by Raydos: 8:07am On Nov 06, 2016
JayJayGee:
Disflower ke displant ni...
Wetin concern you, nah amebo go k!ll you
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz At The Premiere Of "Jenifa In London" by JayJayGee: 8:30am On Nov 06, 2016
Raydos:
Wetin concern you, nah amebo go k!ll you
Since you no Sabi English na...
Ogbeni na deflower b4 u go outside go disgrace yourself
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz At The Premiere Of "Jenifa In London" by ifyfrank90(m): 8:54am On Nov 06, 2016
Cessa0:
those two fooling demselves above me.. una welldone oh..

hahahahahahahahahahaha I tink say na only me dy see them oohh
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz At The Premiere Of "Jenifa In London" by Ablitmuspaper(m): 11:02am On Nov 06, 2016
Abeg is dt nt Marcus in jenifers diary
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz At The Premiere Of "Jenifa In London" by adellam16(f): 11:20am On Nov 06, 2016
HIScraziness:

Its like this cumbubble got shit for brain undecided. Next time if you wonna quote me apply the free gift of nature you were given and stop acting like a rapscallion!! Brainless gobermouch!
Errrmmmmm uncle! Abeg teach me english. I like ur Queens Primer lines. Lol.
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz At The Premiere Of "Jenifa In London" by metallisc(m): 11:48am On Nov 06, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

D&G Photo Of Wizkid Sold Online By Getty Images For N130k / Chika Ike's Dress At 76th Cannes Film Festival In France / Hyzah, The Nigerian Rapper Drake Followed On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.