Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,560 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Npower Student Vs Npower Applicant: What You Need To Know - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Student Vs Npower Applicant: What You Need To Know (1218 Views)

Npower 2017 Pre-selected Applicant Who Has Done Physica Verification Successfuly / Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . / 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower Student Vs Npower Applicant: What You Need To Know by opson2016(m): 7:27am On Nov 05, 2016
Student or Applicant It doesn't really mean.

Under NPOWER community it's applicants and Participant, under health it's students and applicants.

It doesn't matter at all, but our people like living on speculation.

What’s the meaning of Npower Student or Npower Applicant?

It’s been speculated particularly on forum that those whose profile reads “students” are the ones that have made the first batch, while “applicants” are still ending.

That cannot be confirmed at the moment.
As I already said, “it’s a speculation.”
And you know why I tagged it “speculation”?

The Federal Government that announced that 200,000 applicants have been shortlisted is yet to make public the names of the successful ones, neither guides on how to check if applicant made it or not.

Let me give you an instance…

http://infobase.com.ng/2016/11/04/check-names-of-n-power-shortlisted-candidates/
Re: Npower Student Vs Npower Applicant: What You Need To Know by AutosBay(m): 7:50am On Nov 05, 2016
Why can't you post it here rubbish, using npower to drive traffic to your website smh

2 Likes

Re: Npower Student Vs Npower Applicant: What You Need To Know by opson2016(m): 8:01am On Nov 05, 2016
AutosBay:
Why can't you post it here rubbish, using npower to drive traffic to your website smh

I've said it all right here that it doesn't really matter: students or applicants. I only put that link there for those who want to dig deeper .

Hater, but he still needs valuable information.

For your information our web has the the most researched articles on NPOWER since it began.

We're not copy and paste you see around. Driving traffic doesn't really matter as much the info you found there is useful and helpful. Stop wailing, bro and stop ranting., OK.

Sad enough, he just clicked on the link

1 Like

Re: Npower Student Vs Npower Applicant: What You Need To Know by AutosBay(m): 8:21am On Nov 05, 2016
I don't know why people don't really know how to use forums, post your information here, but put your link into your signature, just a link, if people like your content, they will click your link in your signature, let your signature work for you, be natural

(1) (Reply)

Admin Officer Needed / Need Direction To Lekki Epe / Accountant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.