Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

See The Family Portrait Which Has Gone Viral - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See The Family Portrait Which Has Gone Viral (6626 Views)

Have You Seen This Adorable Five Generation Family Portrait? / Photo Of A Pretty Young Mother And Her Son Which Has Gone Viral . / Nude Picture Of A Mum And Daughter Gone Viral And See People's Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Family Portrait Which Has Gone Viral by ghettowriter(m): 11:51am On Nov 05, 2016
I dont know about you but, I LoVe this + the craziness and everything.
Re: See The Family Portrait Which Has Gone Viral by sinaj(f): 12:08pm On Nov 05, 2016
Davidsylva:
Always online,try to get work
u should get a job too

Mr surveyor
Re: See The Family Portrait Which Has Gone Viral by sinaj(f): 12:09pm On Nov 05, 2016
KissChrix:

We are not in the 90s, but We can still pick some good things from the 90s tongue
we should also be creative tongue

Dat 90s picture is so stale nd funny grin
Re: See The Family Portrait Which Has Gone Viral by jnrbayano(m): 1:19pm On Nov 05, 2016
tosyne2much:
Make I modify before them chop me

Cute pic cheesy

Look at what you just wrote?

Afraid of people disagreeing with you? SMH
Re: See The Family Portrait Which Has Gone Viral by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 05, 2016
Lemme employ u as permanent house wife,so that u can be taking selfie of ur nyansh forever
sinaj:
u should get a job too

Mr surveyor
Re: See The Family Portrait Which Has Gone Viral by Nickymezor(f): 2:25pm On Nov 05, 2016
It aint cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Family Portrait Which Has Gone Viral by tosyne2much(m): 2:28pm On Nov 05, 2016
jnrbayano:

Look at what you just wrote?

Afraid of people disagreeing with you? SMH
Something like that baba cheesy
Re: See The Family Portrait Which Has Gone Viral by malaria(f): 2:58pm On Nov 05, 2016
alexiej:
I'm just trying to get the idea behind turning these kids heads upside down.

Fresh family tho.
. They want the kids to experience that the country has turned upside down tongue
Re: See The Family Portrait Which Has Gone Viral by Teague4league(m): 3:24pm On Nov 05, 2016
They all nailed it . smiley
Re: See The Family Portrait Which Has Gone Viral by opeyemiieblog(m): 3:42pm On Nov 05, 2016
but lalasticlala y do u ignore dis post
Re: See The Family Portrait Which Has Gone Viral by alexiej(m): 6:37pm On Nov 05, 2016
malaria:
. They want the kids to experience that the country has turned upside down tongue

Hehehehe
Re: See The Family Portrait Which Has Gone Viral by njiasi30(f): 6:14am On Nov 06, 2016
soloroyality:

spotted love ur signaturecheesy
Thanks dear kiss
Re: See The Family Portrait Which Has Gone Viral by jnrbayano(m): 6:30am On Nov 06, 2016
tosyne2much:
Something like that baba cheesy

Not good enough dear.

Always say what you feel because people who mind, don't matter and people who matter, don't mind.

1 Like

Re: See The Family Portrait Which Has Gone Viral by 5minsmadness: 6:48am On Nov 06, 2016
jnrbayano:

Not good enough dear.
Always say what you feel because people who mind, don't matter and people who matter, don't mind.

Seconded.
Tosyne2much in a bid to feel accepted you denied your true feelings towards this picture. In fact you did exactly what this family did by placing acceptance to be more important than common sense which u exhibited in your original comment. Attention seeking has become far more important to them than risking the lives of their children. If any of those kids mistakenly drops now and hits his head there could be permanet damage like fractures to the neck and skull. I know some people will say the parents woukd hold unto them tight, but why put the kids in such a precarious position in the first place?

They as parents should be the ones showing good example and cautioning their kids against such rough play but here they are displaying recklessness all in the hopes of getting likes and going "viral" as if it will add anything of real value to the children's lives. Tomorrow when these kids re-attempt this position in school with thier friends and one of their classmates breaks his neck they will blame the teachers.

In this new generation of "grown -ups" maturity has been thrown out the window all in a bid to appear cool.

This pic is definitely a fail.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Family Portrait Which Has Gone Viral by tosyne2much(m): 7:56am On Nov 06, 2016
5minsmadness:

Seconded.
Tosyne2much in a bid to feel accepted you denied your true feelings towards this picture. In fact you did exactly what this family did by placing acceptance to be more important than common sense which u exhibited in your original comment. Attention seeking has become far more important to them than risking the lives of their children. If any of those kids mistakenly drops now and hits his head there could be permanet damage like fractures to the neck and skull. I know some people will say the parents woukd hold unto them tight, but why put the kids in such a precarious position in the first place?

They as parents should be the ones showing good example and cautioning their kids against such rough play but here they are displaying recklessness all in the hopes of getting likes and going "viral" as if it will add anything of real value to the children's lives. Tomorrow when these kids re-attempt this position in school with thier friends and one of their classmates breaks his neck they will blame the teachers.

In this new generation of "grown -ups" maturity has been thrown out the window all in a bid to appear cool.

This pic is definitely a fail.
Woooooow! This is just the bittee truth. I actually modified not because of the perceived insults that would be hurled at me but because I wanted peace to reign cheesy

1 Like

Re: See The Family Portrait Which Has Gone Viral by SalomonKane: 8:03am On Nov 06, 2016
tosyne2much:
Woooooow! This is just the bittee truth. I actually modified not because of the perceived insults that would be hurled at me but because I wanted peace to reign cheesy
Peace? I've been e-killing that Amarula drinking SUV owning serial beggar we know as muva or is it Synzu. grin

That fool will choke on his bile and die of dementia.

The foolish boy is a failure. I'm sure you know he's the personification of the Yoruba words "Olodo Rabata".

People say "shayo na bastard" bro, I tell you, poverty and bitterness is more of a bastard than shayo. grin cheesy
Re: See The Family Portrait Which Has Gone Viral by tosyne2much(m): 8:05am On Nov 06, 2016
SalomonKane:
Peace? I've been e-killing that Amarula drinking SUV owning serial beggar we know as muva or is it Synzu. grin

The foolish boy is a failure. I'm sure you know he's the personification of the Yoruba words "Olodo Rabata".

People say "shayo na bastard" bro, I tell you, poverty and bitterness is more of a bastard than shayo. grin cheesy
Hahahaha haha roflwkmd cheesy cheesy See as water dey comot for my eyes
Re: See The Family Portrait Which Has Gone Viral by Synzu(m): 8:06am On Nov 06, 2016
SalomonKane:

Seeking help? You've been killing me yet you're here begging for support grin

Come back here, I'm not done with you gringrin

https://www.nairaland.com/3448382/husband-smells-panties-anytime-come/3#50802621
Re: See The Family Portrait Which Has Gone Viral by SalomonKane: 8:14am On Nov 06, 2016
Synzu:

Seeking help? You've been killing me yet you're here begging for support grin

Come back here, I'm not done with you gringrin

https://www.nairaland.com/3448382/husband-smells-panties-anytime-come/3#50802621
Name the place and time. And I'll kill you like i've been e-killing your twisted foolish self since you proved to be the beggar of beggars.
Re: See The Family Portrait Which Has Gone Viral by SalomonKane: 8:15am On Nov 06, 2016
tosyne2much:
Hahahaha haha roflwkmd cheesy cheesy See as water dey comot for my eyes
Bros, no cry oh. Dat idiot go come talk say na him diss you sotey you come dey cry. grin

I'm sure jealousy go don dey fry him brain like dis self.

LMFAO!.
Re: See The Family Portrait Which Has Gone Viral by Synzu(m): 8:28am On Nov 06, 2016
SalomonKane:
Name the place and time. And I'll kill you like i've been e-killing your twisted foolish self since you proved to be the beggar of beggars.

LOL. I gave our link and you're still here asking me to name the place and time whilst eagerly begging for support? You are a weakling. Little wonder you're 49 and yet unmarried. No one wants to marry an old washed up Balloon-bellied ogre like you. And to top it up, you're fat and ugly! Damn!

Take the replies to the other section, I won't reply you here since you've chosen beyond all doubt to prove your cowardice. Depraved sex-starved Fool!

1 Like

Re: See The Family Portrait Which Has Gone Viral by SalomonKane: 8:32am On Nov 06, 2016
Synzu:

LOL. I gave our link and you're still here asking me to name the place and time whilst eagerly begging for support? You are a weakling. Little wonder you're 49 and yet unmarried. No one wants to marry an old washed up Balloon-bellied ogre like you. And to top it up, you're fat and ugly! Damn!

Take the replies to the other section, I won't reply you here since you've chosen beyond all doubt to prove your cowardice. Depraved sex-starved Fool!
Begging for support? Only your twisted scheming mind can contort such Arrant nonsensical jargon.

Reply or not, today is the day you'll die the e-death I've carefully prepared for you.

No one will be there to mourn you cos you're the bastard who tell lies just to ease off his miserable existence.

SUV owning dirtbag, who don't even have a BVN.

LMAO!.
Re: See The Family Portrait Which Has Gone Viral by Synzu(m): 8:58am On Nov 06, 2016
SalomonKane:
Begging for support? Only your twisted scheming mind can contort such Arrant nonsensical jargon.

Reply or not, today is the day you'll die the e-death I've carefully prepared for you.

No one will be there to mourn you cos you're the bastard who tell lies just to ease off his miserable existence.

SUV owning dirtbag, who don't even have a BVN.

LMAO!.

Yes oo! YAGI!! cool

Now go back to your funeral grin

Re: See The Family Portrait Which Has Gone Viral by SalomonKane: 9:47am On Nov 06, 2016
Synzu:

Yes oo! YAGI!! cool

Now go back to your funeral grin
LOL. You keep on posting the same ol' pictures over and over again, aren't you a regurgitating piece of sh1t?

You're a loser!.

1 Like

Re: See The Family Portrait Which Has Gone Viral by egopersonified(f): 7:17pm On Nov 06, 2016
laughing and rubbing my hands together like doctor evil, just calculating how they would re-enact this in 20years.
Re: See The Family Portrait Which Has Gone Viral by gentleagu(m): 8:05pm On Nov 06, 2016
alexiej:

Fresh family tho.

They were snapped while lying down.
Re: See The Family Portrait Which Has Gone Viral by jaydee87(m): 8:34am On Nov 07, 2016
alexiej:

Fresh family tho.
they might be laying down
Re: See The Family Portrait Which Has Gone Viral by Acidosis(m): 9:33am On Nov 07, 2016
What exactly is this meant to do? Gain attention, and then what?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Value Your Mothers- The Stages Of Life (photos) / Real Photos Of My Sister Killed Today At Onitsha Biafra Protest - "Vivian Gist" / My Little Dilemma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.