Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,237 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

2face, Annie Idibia And Their Daughter, Isabella Step Out In Style - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face, Annie Idibia And Their Daughter, Isabella Step Out In Style (33180 Views)

2face And His Daughter, Isabella Idibia Strike A Pose / 2face & Annie Idibia, Ezekwesili Mark #NationalDayOfMourning (Photos) / 2face Celebrates Daughter, Isabella Idibia, On Her 9th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face, Annie Idibia And Their Daughter, Isabella Step Out In Style by kandiikane(m): 3:09pm On Nov 05, 2016
Coldfeet:
Cute

I mean the little girl cool

Ahnie darling you have tubaba already stop trying too hard.... undecided you can still look sexy and responsible at the same time.

This outfit no be am.

How hypocritical...Did you forget that picture on your profile, how are you different from her with your thighs showing? Stop spewing hate for no reason.
Re: 2face, Annie Idibia And Their Daughter, Isabella Step Out In Style by Nnedaddy2016(f): 3:21pm On Nov 05, 2016
cool people interesting
Re: 2face, Annie Idibia And Their Daughter, Isabella Step Out In Style by Mayflowa(m): 4:13pm On Nov 05, 2016
SimpleBea:
Stop forming a macko guy. U & I knows that something is wrong with her dressing.
Be real!.
Stop being a sissy!

You are the sissy who latched all out on a mother and a little girl calling them slut even in the face of her husband. You should learn some decorum and a lesson in etiquette.

Can everybody just conform to your idea of morality. Anyway you are just a little boy as I found out from your profile. Moreso, this is a celebrity you are referring to!

What would you have called her if she wasn't married? Anyway any small fry can hide behind the their 2 by 2 phone to maul their ego! Can you Eben step close to Annie in real life let alone spew invectives to her face. Na better slap you go get!

2 Likes

Re: 2face, Annie Idibia And Their Daughter, Isabella Step Out In Style by ayaside(m): 4:15pm On Nov 05, 2016
And those dudes calling them sluts..I hope y'all prefer our Muslim sisters who cover up everything. Be moderate and constructive in your criticism.
Re: 2face, Annie Idibia And Their Daughter, Isabella Step Out In Style by SimpleBea(m): 4:30pm On Nov 05, 2016
I got a better idea. Why not take a teaspoonful of Izal as a gift from me?.
@ the bolded. Master, will it please your simpleton mind to learn and master the use of English grammar.

grin grin grin grin grin
Thank me later!
Mayflowa:

You are the sissy who latched all out on a mother and a little girl calling them slut even in the face of her husband. You should learn some decorum and a lesson in etiquette.

Can everybody just conform to your idea of morality. Anyway you are just a little boy as I found out from your profile. Moreso, this is a celebrity you are referring to!

What would you have called her if she wasn't married? Anyway any small fry can hide behind the their 2 by 2 phone to maul their ego! Can you Eben step close to Annie in real life let alone spew invectives to her face. Na better slap you go get!

A young boy correcting a grown-up man. Egbon! E da owo boju!
Ntorr!
Re: 2face, Annie Idibia And Their Daughter, Isabella Step Out In Style by Kenjang(f): 6:30pm On Nov 05, 2016
SimpleBea:
Like mother like daughter, she should have walk naked.
SLUT.
Mtchww lemme hear wat of 2face...birds of de same feather walk 2geda undecided
Re: 2face, Annie Idibia And Their Daughter, Isabella Step Out In Style by LisaJohn: 6:34pm On Nov 05, 2016
Hey! U guys should take a chill pill

There's nothing wrong with the outfit as long as she doesn't wear it to church!
Re: 2face, Annie Idibia And Their Daughter, Isabella Step Out In Style by SimpleBea(m): 7:12pm On Nov 05, 2016
What are you trying to infer?
Kenjang:
Mtchww lemme hear wat of 2face...birds of de same feather walk 2geda undecided
Re: 2face, Annie Idibia And Their Daughter, Isabella Step Out In Style by Nellybank(m): 9:12pm On Nov 05, 2016
Mumu... I dont have parent. Am just like you. Coz I know if u had atleast a father, u wont be talking to someone's child like dat. Thanks
SimpleBea:
You wanna die on top my comment. Feel free, i will take care of your aging parents.
Re: 2face, Annie Idibia And Their Daughter, Isabella Step Out In Style by SimpleBea(m): 9:45pm On Nov 05, 2016
Were ni boy yii o.
Tell your wife to dress herself and your daughter like a W.HORE.
Cheap SLUT!.
Nellybank:
Mumu... I dont have parent. Am just like you. Coz I know if u had atleast a father, u wont be talking to someone's child like dat. Thanks
Re: 2face, Annie Idibia And Their Daughter, Isabella Step Out In Style by SalomonKane: 6:57am On Nov 06, 2016
Can't believe it's taking that serial beggar come two toed plagiarist to come with a reply.

The worthless scumbag must be surfing the net looking for diss to steal.

The idiota makes me cringe whenever I see the confirmento nitwit he's metamorphosed into.

Such a shame. Synzu the begging newt. Don't let frustration choke you to death.
Re: 2face, Annie Idibia And Their Daughter, Isabella Step Out In Style by Synzu(m): 7:00am On Nov 06, 2016
SalomonKane:
Can't believe it's taking that serial beggar come two toed plagiarist to come with a reply.

The worthless scumbag must be surfing the net looking for diss to steal.

The idiota makes me cringe whenever I see the confirmento nitwit he's metamorphosed into.

Such a shame. Synzu the begging newt. Don't let frustration choke you to death.

Don't run. Come back here: https://www.nairaland.com/3448382/husband-smells-panties-anytime-come/3#50802621

Fat smelly pig grin
Re: 2face, Annie Idibia And Their Daughter, Isabella Step Out In Style by SalomonKane: 7:05am On Nov 06, 2016
Synzu:

Don't run. Come back here: https://www.nairaland.com/3448382/husband-smells-panties-anytime-come/3#50802621

Fat smelly pig grin
Stay here you demented wastrel, let m teach you the manners your parent fail to teach you.

Muva the loser, Synzu the fool! Be free from the shackles of poverty and let reason be your guide.

Demented plagiarising scoundrel that you are.
Re: 2face, Annie Idibia And Their Daughter, Isabella Step Out In Style by Kenjang(f): 6:56pm On Nov 22, 2016
SimpleBea:
What are you trying to infer?
something
Re: 2face, Annie Idibia And Their Daughter, Isabella Step Out In Style by SimpleBea(m): 8:22pm On Nov 22, 2016
Lets just leave 2face issue and face our issues. Where av u been?
Kenjang:
something
Re: 2face, Annie Idibia And Their Daughter, Isabella Step Out In Style by Kenjang(f): 2:37pm On Nov 23, 2016
SimpleBea:
Lets just leave 2face issue and face our issues.
Where av u been?
sumwher in Nigeria.. lukin for me
Re: 2face, Annie Idibia And Their Daughter, Isabella Step Out In Style by SimpleBea(m): 4:05pm On Nov 23, 2016
Yeah. I am looking for u so as to explore the moon together.
Kenjang:
sumwher in Nigeria.. lukin for me
Re: 2face, Annie Idibia And Their Daughter, Isabella Step Out In Style by Kenjang(f): 10:10pm On Nov 24, 2016
SimpleBea:
Yeah. I am looking for u so as to explore the moon together.
angry grin ok na.. let do this.. see me here
Re: 2face, Annie Idibia And Their Daughter, Isabella Step Out In Style by SimpleBea(m): 9:45am On Nov 25, 2016
Kenjang:
angry grin ok na.. let do this.. see me here
Erm!!!. Okkk here.
Are you on whatsapp.
Lets roll.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Angry Nigerian Lady Narrates How DJ Cuppy Jumped The Queue To Collect Her PVC / Taylor Swift Now A Billionaire / Falz Displays The Awards He Received In 2016 (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.