Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

I Want A Man To Co-parent With Me. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Want A Man To Co-parent With Me. (5480 Views)

For The Ladies:you Want A Sugar Boy, Sex Mate, Here Is Your Opportunity / English Girl Looking For A Tall, Dark Handsome Man To Flirt With / I Want A Female Buddy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want A Man To Co-parent With Me. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 27, 2016
loyalbae:
@ austinosita, you got it all wrong bro, trust me it isn't all about desperation. It is all about making a good decision while it isn't too late.

No time is late before God! He answers in his time, which off course is the best time! My cousin(lady) got married at the age of 43. Today, She's blessed with 2 beautiful kids.

Like I said b4, it's your life........but I'll still advice you not to tow this line! Keep working hard, praying and trusting God!
Re: I Want A Man To Co-parent With Me. by unipol(m): 4:59pm On Nov 28, 2016
loyalbae:
To all those guys dropping numbers asking me to call, and the ones blowing their trumpet saying they got quality sperm (talk is cheap) sorry to disappoint but if you all think i will call, then you are on a long thing.
@ unipol, whoever I agree to do this with, yes there is a possibility of it developing into something more than just co-parenting, but it is hard to consider married men. My take is...what else are they looking for? They are married and can always get kids through their wives. Me wanting to do this goes beyond just having kids for having sake. The potential co-parenting partner has to be committed to the kids. There has to be that passion of wanting them truly, caring and taking responsibility for them. That's why it is called co-parenting and not just a sperm donor
@ austinosita, you got it all wrong bro, trust me it isn't all about desperation. It is all about making a good decision while it isn't too late.
@ splinz, thank you for the advice. I will always be careful. It is a delicate decision so I wouldn't want to make a mistake about it. It isn't as if I will open my legs for just any man to come deposit his sperm inside me. No! Due process has to be followed. The right person has to pass a lot of my assessment tests. I'm not saying I'm perfect in knowing who is real and who is fake but I know I will be extra extra careful in achieving this. And maybe, just maybe, probably I may even end up finding love?
So, to your last sentence...I need all the luck I can get. Thanks once more.

Why not forget about giving birth and look for a life partner. I think that is exactly what u need, not really sure but the last Time I saw a lady looking for a man to co_parent with, she was sure she does not need a husband or a love, just a caring father for her unborn child. Can we chat outside this forum?
Re: I Want A Man To Co-parent With Me. by Dajugba: 12:40am On Nov 29, 2016
There is hope to whatever one desire in life. And when It seems as rigorous, the best is to leverage on it positively, But certainly there is no hope when it is not for a postive purpose. Most dude placing their contact here are certainly doing so because of what they intended to achieve. On a normal state of mind, can a father have a child far away, and feel comfortable cos I dont know how possible can someone play risk with their offspring?

I cannot change your final conclusion on what you have planned to achieve from this. All I could say there is a man for every lady as you, be patience. You are just on a one step ahead of what you demand to become.

Cheer... Stay strong.
Re: I Want A Man To Co-parent With Me. by loyalbae: 6:45am On Nov 29, 2016
I didn't mince words when I stated what I wanted when I opened this thread. I have thought about it thoroughly and I understand the implication of what Im about to embark upon, therefore all that talks about working hard and praying is gibberish. Who told you I don't pray or work hard? Who told you what I need is just a life partner? I should forget about giving birth? That sounds like telling someone to forget about breathing. I like the fact that you agree it is my life. Yes! that is what it is...My Life.

We all can't be on the same page. I'm very sure that there are very few people who are convinced of towing the same path I have chosen, and there are also a lot more that are seriously thinking of taking same decision as mine. It is all a matter of time before they all take that step, so enough of all the preaching.

One year from now. I hope to update this thread about my progress made so far. Meanwhile I will be reading and responding to comment whenever I'm on here.

N.b--this isn't a direct diss at anyone. Pardon me if you feel offended by my statement above.

2 Likes

Re: I Want A Man To Co-parent With Me. by unipol(m): 2:26pm On Nov 29, 2016
loyalbae:
I didn't mince words when I stated what I wanted when I opened this thread. I have thought about it thoroughly and I understand the implication of what Im about to embark upon, therefore all that talks about working hard and praying is gibberish. Who told you I don't pray or work hard? Who told you what I need is just a life partner? I should forget about giving birth? That sounds like telling someone to forget about breathing. I like the fact that you agree it is my life. Yes! that is what it is...My Life.

We all can't be on the same page. I'm very sure that there are very few people who are convinced of towing the same path I have chosen, and there are also a lot more that are seriously thinking of taking same decision as mine. It is all a matter of time before they all take that step, so enough of all the preaching.

One year from now. I hope to update this thread about my progress made so far. Meanwhile I will be reading and responding to comment whenever I'm on here.

N.b--this isn't a direct diss at anyone. Pardon me if you feel offended by my statement above.

Sorry, I did not see the part where u said u intend to have a kid instead of waiting for the unknown.
Can you kindly respond to my request for chatting with you outside here?
Re: I Want A Man To Co-parent With Me. by player007(m): 6:06pm On Nov 30, 2016
DDeliverer:
Wow... sad
Do you mind if the man is married?
Now why would you want to be a co parent with someone else when you are already married?
Its just absurd. Your Wife needs you.
How do you think she will feel seeing this?
You cant eat your cake and have it.

3 Likes

Re: I Want A Man To Co-parent With Me. by emperordan(m): 4:12pm On Dec 01, 2016
You didn't drop your contact. Well, you can reach me on padoski247@gmail.com let's discuss further...
Re: I Want A Man To Co-parent With Me. by loyalbae: 8:49am On Dec 11, 2016
emperordan:
You didn't drop your contact. Well, you can reach me on padoski247@gmail.com let's discuss further...

I didn't drop my contact but anyone genuinely interested can always pm me.

player007:

Now why would you want to be a co parent with someone else when you are already married?
Its just absurd. Your Wife needs you.
How do you think she will feel seeing this?
You cant eat your cake and have it.

Gbam!
Re: I Want A Man To Co-parent With Me. by g7ayo: 12:01pm On Dec 11, 2016
You sound interesting, would you mind contact me & let's see if we could wrap something up. g7ayotunde.ga@gmail.com ... thank you
Re: I Want A Man To Co-parent With Me. by JONSYN7154: 3:50pm On Dec 30, 2016
mind if I see your face?
Re: I Want A Man To Co-parent With Me. by JONSYN7154: 3:54pm On Dec 30, 2016
can I see your beautiful face?
Re: I Want A Man To Co-parent With Me. by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 30, 2016
Joavid:
smh...see as them they drop contact.

for their mind free fvcck don come.

op, go for artificial insemination or look for the man with your koro-koro eyes.

As strange as it may seem, some men will like this kind of arrangement.

Why e dey worry you issit your t0t0 ?

Common go & die. angry
Re: I Want A Man To Co-parent With Me. by JONSYN7154: 11:01am On Feb 06, 2017
have you seen anyone to co-parents with you? just checking on u.
Re: I Want A Man To Co-parent With Me. by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 06, 2017
loyalbae:
I believe in love and I love love but when you haven't been lucky enough to find someone who loves you genuinely, you cant help but be patient. I know I want to marry a man I'm in love with but since I haven't met someone whom i love enough to want to spend the rest of my life with, I choose not to allow that deter me from my heart desire....which is to bring forth a child of my own.

Therefore, I'm hoping to meet a like minded genuine, caring and comfortable man who would want to go on this co-parenting journey with me. A sperm donor is out of it because I want my child to know and have a relationship with his/her father. Hopefully I would get lucky to find that man.

About me-- I'm of average height, mid thirties though I don't look it, good looking, brown skin and curvy. AA genotype, 0+

You-- Tall, comfortable, caring and ready to do this. You would be embarking on a co-parenting journey with me and so, should be committed to do it. We would decide on the method we want to use to achieve this...either natural insemination or artificially. Whichever the case may be, tests has to be done first.

drop me a line....
primebyter@gmail.com
Re: I Want A Man To Co-parent With Me. by idav: 5:44pm On Feb 06, 2017
SEARCH FOR HOT BLAZING GROUP
Re: I Want A Man To Co-parent With Me. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 06, 2017
loyalbae:

Errmm , looks like the definition of desperation to me
Re: I Want A Man To Co-parent With Me. by loyalbae: 5:27pm On Feb 10, 2017
neoapocalypse:

Do you have a problem with me? If yes, then state it or STFU

1 Like

Re: I Want A Man To Co-parent With Me. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 10, 2017
loyalbae:

Do you have a problem with me? If yes, then state it or STFU

Keep your pants on honey , I'm just stating the obvious.
Re: I Want A Man To Co-parent With Me. by loyalbae: 12:29pm On Feb 11, 2017
neoapocalypse:

Keep your pants on honey , I just stating the obvious.

Stating the obvious my foot! Don't patronise me please and quit acting like a sissy!

1 Like

Re: I Want A Man To Co-parent With Me. by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 11, 2017
loyalbae:

Stating the obvious my foot! Don't patronise me please and quit acting like a sissy!

You get hot temper o
Re: I Want A Man To Co-parent With Me. by loyalbae: 12:40pm On Feb 11, 2017
neoapocalypse:

Call it whatever you want. You threw the first shot with your statement above.
Re: I Want A Man To Co-parent With Me. by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 11, 2017
loyalbae:

Call it whatever you want. You threw the first shot with your statement above.

My comment wasn't meant to be insultive in any way , I'm sorry I may have put it in a less friendly way , it wasn't my intention. Here's to a truce
Re: I Want A Man To Co-parent With Me. by loyalbae: 2:40pm On Feb 11, 2017
neoapocalypse:

My comment wasn't meant to be insultive in any way , I'm sorry I may have put it in a less friendly way , it wasn't my intention. Here's to a truce

Apology accepted. Now we are cool.
E-hug for you.
Re: I Want A Man To Co-parent With Me. by harry2sexy(m): 5:11pm On Feb 11, 2017
I thought by now, you'll have found someone. I like d idea of co-parenting cos I love kids. Anyways u could hit me up on whatsapp lets see how it goes. I'm tall, average looks, very comfortable, currently in Abuja buh I'm based in lagos.
Re: I Want A Man To Co-parent With Me. by harry2sexy(m): 5:14pm On Feb 11, 2017
loyalbae:
I believe in love and I love love but when you haven't been lucky enough to find someone who loves you genuinely, you cant help but be patient. I know I want to marry a man I'm in love with but since I haven't met someone whom i love enough to want to spend the rest of my life with, I choose not to allow that deter me from my heart desire....which is to bring forth a child of my own.

Therefore, I'm hoping to meet a like minded genuine, caring and comfortable man who would want to go on this co-parenting journey with me. A sperm donor is out of it because I want my child to know and have a relationship with his/her father. Hopefully I would get lucky to find that man.

About me-- I'm of average height, mid thirties though I don't look it, good looking, brown skin and curvy. AA genotype, 0+

You-- Tall, comfortable, caring and ready to do this. You would be embarking on a co-parenting journey with me and so, should be committed to do it. We would decide on the method we want to use to achieve this...either natural insemination or artificially. Whichever the case may be, tests has to be done first.

Can I call u
Re: I Want A Man To Co-parent With Me. by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 12, 2017
loyalbae:

Apology accepted. Now we are cool.
E-hug for you.

And a peck ( if it's not asking for too much )
Re: I Want A Man To Co-parent With Me. by loyalbae: 6:05pm On Feb 14, 2017
harry2sexy po

[quote author=neoapocalypse
:

And a peck ( if it's not asking for too much )

Dont worry, I will package the peck in a dhl box to be specially delivered to u tonight. wink
Re: I Want A Man To Co-parent With Me. by pointblank247(m): 3:15pm On Feb 15, 2017
i truely think you simply lov your independence and thats ok by me so if you will want to marry a young handsome and educated but married man i am very available and you will be cherrishd. cntact me with nawaa4sam@yahoo.com
and pls am not joking
Re: I Want A Man To Co-parent With Me. by nicedaddy(m): 2:35am On Mar 05, 2017
Hi. How are you doing and longest time. Guess you might not remember me anymore but I comment on this thread then and we chatted on Whatsapp and the day we were suppose to meet I couldn't get you. But please try and whatsapp me back on this same number 08149922488. We do really need to talk privately. Thanks.
loyalbae:

Re: I Want A Man To Co-parent With Me. by hardeybaryour(m): 2:40am On Mar 05, 2017
Hello am the best guy for you. Reach me on 08098177014. Even of you have found someone to make you happy. Let's just be friends. Thanks.
loyalbae:

Re: I Want A Man To Co-parent With Me. by unipol(m): 11:57am On Mar 05, 2017
If op could be courageous enough to state it how she wants it, it could make her luck shine easily.

For desperate and lazy Nairaland brothers looking for free sex. There is no free things even in free town. The op is just tired of waiting for husband who might not be waiting for her and she just want to use new trick to trap him husband down, after all he who can take responsibility of child can equally take one for marriage.
Finally the op as a Nigerian need a rich man. So if u have no fat bank account forget it.

1 Like

Re: I Want A Man To Co-parent With Me. by Nobody: 1:33am On Mar 06, 2017
Contact me on whatsapp on 08093694131 or call if u are still interested in doing dis
loyalbae:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Hotie Tima's Chat Show: / Rich Sugarmummy Or Lesbian Needed / I Am Bored And Lonely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.