Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,311 members, 7,829,740 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

I Want A Man To Co-parent With Me. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Want A Man To Co-parent With Me. (5479 Views)

For The Ladies:you Want A Sugar Boy, Sex Mate, Here Is Your Opportunity / English Girl Looking For A Tall, Dark Handsome Man To Flirt With / I Want A Female Buddy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want A Man To Co-parent With Me. by JONSYN7154: 5:01am On May 04, 2017
Hi Loyal bae, I saw your pm. I tried replying and it keeps failing. can you send me a whatsapp message on this number 07030768539?
Re: I Want A Man To Co-parent With Me. by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 04, 2017
loyalbae:
I believe in love and I love love but when you haven't been lucky enough to find someone who loves you genuinely, you cant help but be patient. I know I want to marry a man I'm in love with but since I haven't met someone whom i love enough to want to spend the rest of my life with, I choose not to allow that deter me from my heart desire....which is to bring forth a child of my own.

Therefore, I'm hoping to meet a like minded genuine, caring and comfortable man who would want to go on this co-parenting journey with me. A sperm donor is out of it because I want my child to know and have a relationship with his/her father. Hopefully I would get lucky to find that man.

About me-- I'm of average height, mid thirties though I don't look it, good looking, brown skin and curvy. AA genotype, 0+

You-- Tall, comfortable, caring and ready to do this. You would be embarking on a co-parenting journey with me and so, should be committed to do it. We would decide on the method we want to use to achieve this...either natural insemination or artificially. Whichever the case may be, tests has to be done first.

did you find someone?
Re: I Want A Man To Co-parent With Me. by highername: 2:56pm On May 04, 2017
op, Have you found someone?
Re: I Want A Man To Co-parent With Me. by donmalcolm21(m): 12:28am On May 07, 2017
montezz:
I won't be suprised if this becomes a trend very soon cos sometimes I do think along this line.
mtseww
Re: I Want A Man To Co-parent With Me. by donmalcolm21(m): 12:34am On May 07, 2017
loyalbae:
I didn't mince words when I stated what I wanted when I opened this thread. I have thought about it thoroughly and I understand the implication of what Im about to embark upon, therefore all that talks about working hard and praying is gibberish. Who told you I don't pray or work hard? Who told you what I need is just a life partner? I should forget about giving birth? That sounds like telling someone to forget about breathing. I like the fact that you agree it is my life. Yes! that is what it is...My Life.

We all can't be on the same page. I'm very sure that there are very few people who are convinced of towing the same path I have chosen, and there are also a lot more that are seriously thinking of taking same decision as mine. It is all a matter of time before they all take that step, so enough of all the preaching.

One year from now. I hope to update this thread about my progress made so far. Meanwhile I will be reading and responding to comment whenever I'm on here.

N.b--this isn't a direct diss at anyone. Pardon me if you feel offended by my statement above.
It's a year now so tell us how far you ve gone because we want to know if Nigeria has evolved to do this without prejudice.

Wishing you the best of Luck and not Miracle
Re: I Want A Man To Co-parent With Me. by unipol(m): 7:20am On May 07, 2017
donmalcolm21:
It's a year now so tell us how far you ve gone because we want to know if Nigeria has evolved to do this without prejudice.

Wishing you the best of Luck and not Miracle

No, Nigeria is not yet there bro. The op don't have a successful story to tell. Looking at the economy and mentality of the nation. Everyone is looking for a profitable deal including the op, so tell me, how can it work. So, it is not something they do because they wanna do it and they are willing and capable of doing it. It is all about the gain and profit in doing it.
Re: I Want A Man To Co-parent With Me. by juman(m): 9:05am On May 07, 2017
See what nigeria turned to.

The economy is so bad.
Re: I Want A Man To Co-parent With Me. by Wamiwa: 6:55pm On May 23, 2017
Guys she can't attend to all of you now. Once you two to three people drop their contacts, you move on. haba undecided
Re: I Want A Man To Co-parent With Me. by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 23, 2017
As long as I go put preek send me a PM.
Re: I Want A Man To Co-parent With Me. by cris07(m): 11:22pm On May 23, 2017
montezz:
I won't be suprised if this becomes a trend very soon cos sometimes I do think along this line.
ur pretty dark skin is my style...i like u.
Pls can we chat beta on whatsapp?
Re: I Want A Man To Co-parent With Me. by XYZo: 5:33pm On Nov 03, 2019
Hi all

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Hotie Tima's Chat Show: / Rich Sugarmummy Or Lesbian Needed / I Am Bored And Lonely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.