Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,218 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! (13598 Views)

If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? / Laurie Idahosa Wants Her '666' Number Of Instagram Followers Changed (Photos) / My ATM Card's Security Code Is 666 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by shadeyinka(m): 2:00pm On Nov 06, 2016
analice107:

That's true.

As much as possible, I leave church out of evangelism
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by analice107: 2:03pm On Nov 06, 2016
shadeyinka:

As much as possible, I leave church out of evangelism
No, Church does not come into evangelism. The love that brought Salvation is my focus.
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by shadeyinka(m): 2:05pm On Nov 06, 2016
analice107:

Immediately after Rapture.

United Nation will convene trying to explain to the world what just happened. Thats where the Man of Sin will begin his Ministry by proffering solutions to what shd be done next. His words will be licked up by all.

As prophecy goes, he'll assume the leadership of the UN and rule from there. In his peaceful years (3&half), he will indeed win the hearts of the people great and small.

Adolf Hitler will be a work in the Park when it comes to Oratory. With words he will melt hearts and make u fall in love.

Men will literary slap others who speak ill of him. He shall be a charmer.

He will rebuild Babylon and move the UN's HQ to
Babylon.

Above all Nations, he will favour Israel the most. He will help them built their temple.

The Muslims wont know what to do with him. The guy is just going to be very Sweet until he gets opposed.

The opposition will come from his seemingly favourite Nation, Israel. Thats because he will assume authority over their most Hallowed Temple, sit on a throne and declare to be worshiped by all as God.
They will cast him out as an impostor, Trouble will break out. Revelation 12 will kick into fulfillment.

Before now, the Gentile/Church dispensation (Which comes with the Grace for salvation) has been closed for the gentles, but opened to the Jews. Its at this point that the Jews will recognise and declare YASHUWA, as their Messiah.

Prior to this time, the Mark will be voluntary, but from this point on, the Mark will determine your survival.
No one will be forced to take it, but if you do not have it, stay home. No buying, no selling, no Medical care, nothing.

There shall be One Arm Force, One security operatives, One Religion, One currency which shall have no name.

Money shall no longer be identified by Dolloars or Pounds, it shall be in the Card. money in the Card has no name.

Wealth will mean nothing without the Mark, for the ONE WORLD ORGANIZATION shall completely take over the system.
Now they are in charge, but at least still allow us access, it will be different then.

Trouble is are coming people.

There shall be no escape. Death will be far, i mean suicide. The Will power to commit suicide will be taken away from us. Men will desire to die, but death will run from them.

Thank God, the left behinds who will believe shall only suffer persecution in Satans hands, but will be Sealed so that the woes that God will release on the ungodly wont hurt them.

And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.
Revelation:9:6

Anyone who listens to the atheists deceivers shd pray that they be dead before then.

BELIEVERS, NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS, DO NOT TAKE THE MARK, If you are left behind.

Preach it Sister!
You broke it down like a news print; tabloid!

The bottom line is still as you said:
If anyone is left behind, its not an option to take the mark. Such who takes the mark will be irredeemably LOST to hell fire!
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by shadeyinka(m): 2:06pm On Nov 06, 2016
analice107:

No, Church does not come into evangelism. The love that brought Salvation is my focus.

Exactly: Jesus is the Object and Salvation is the Message through Love.
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by Splinz(m): 2:43pm On Nov 06, 2016
analice107:

United Nation will convene trying to explain to the world what just happened. Thats where the Man of Sin will begin his Ministry by proffering solutions to what shd be done next. His words will be licked up by all.

As prophecy goes, he'll assume the leadership of the UN and rule from there. In his peaceful years (3&half), he will indeed win the hearts of the people great and small.

Adolf Hitler will be a work in the Park when it comes to Oratory. With words he will melt hearts and make u fall in love.

Babylon.

Above all Nations, he will favour Israel the most. He will help them built their temple.

The Muslims wont know what to do with him. The guy is just going to be very Sweet until he gets opposed.

The opposition will come from his seemingly favourite Nation, Israel. Thats because he will assume authority over their most Hallowed Temple, sit on a throne and declare to be worshiped by all as God.
They will cast him out as an impostor, Trouble will break out. Revelation 12 will kick into fulfillment.

Before now, the Gentile/Church dispensation (Which comes with the Grace for salvation) has been closed for the gentles, but opened to the Jews. Its at this point that the Jews will recognise and declare YASHUWA, as their Messiah.

Prior to this time, the Mark will be voluntary, but from this point on, the Mark will determine your survival.
No one will be forced to take it, but if you do not have it, stay home. No buying, no selling, no Medical care, nothing.

There shall be One Arm Force, One security operatives, One Religion, One currency which shall have no name.

Money shall no longer be identified by Dolloars or Pounds, it shall be in the Card. money in the Card has no name.

Wealth will mean nothing without the Mark, for the ONE WORLD ORGANIZATION shall completely take over the system.
Now they are in charge, but at least still allow us access, it will be different then.

There shall be no escape. Death will be far, i mean suicide. The Will power to commit suicide will be taken away from us. Men will desire to die, but death will run from them.

Thank God, the left behinds who will believe shall only suffer persecution in Satans hands, but will be Sealed so that the woes that God will release on the ungodly wont hurt them.

And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.

Anyone who listens to the atheists deceivers shd pray that they be dead before then.

BELIEVERS, NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS, DO NOT TAKE THE MARK, If you are left behind.

Hmm. Sis analice, this is really an interesting piece of fiction.

I have perused the entire Bible, and have never come across any word that even come close to "rapture", nor an event that even remotely suggest that there comes a time when some people will disappeared or fly into the sky.

Nevertheless, I'd give you the benefit of doubt. Please, kindly furnish me with detailed biblical proofs of your claims. Thanks
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by TomHagen: 3:49pm On Nov 06, 2016
analice107:

Babylon.

How do you know these things?
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by analice107: 5:50pm On Nov 06, 2016
Splinz:

Hmm. Sis analice, this is really an interesting piece of fiction.

I have perused the entire Bible, and have never come across any word that even come close to "rapture", nor an event that even remotely suggest that there comes a time when some people will disappeared or fly into the sky.

Nevertheless, I'd give you the benefit of doubt. Please, kindly furnish me with detailed biblical proofs of your claims. Thanks

So it's Fiction right?
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by analice107: 5:52pm On Nov 06, 2016
shadeyinka:

Exactly: Jesus is the Object and Salvation is the Message through Love.
Yes Sir.
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by analice107: 5:54pm On Nov 06, 2016
shadeyinka:

Preach it Sister!
You broke it down like a news print; tabloid!

The bottom line is still as you said:
If anyone is left behind, its not an option to take the mark. Such who takes the mark will be irredeemably LOST to hell fire!
Some guy said its fiction. I dont have time to engage anyone.
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by analice107: 6:00pm On Nov 06, 2016
TomHagen:
I am an eschatology student.

Am waiting for Jesus to return so, I follow prophecy watchers. And, i read, read, read.
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by Splinz(m): 6:17pm On Nov 06, 2016
analice107:

So it's Fiction right?

Well, for now it remains fiction until proven otherwise. I'm calling for that proof that I may be shamed. Will you put me to shame
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by TomHagen: 6:19pm On Nov 06, 2016
analice107:

I am an eschatology student.

Am waiting for Jesus to return so, I follow prophecy watchers. And, i read, read, read.
I see. So which verse in the bible talks about the UN?
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by shadeyinka(m): 6:31pm On Nov 06, 2016
TomHagen:

Several other people also know about it
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by shadeyinka(m): 6:32pm On Nov 06, 2016
TomHagen:

Study the prophetic books of the bible to know.
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by shadeyinka(m): 6:34pm On Nov 06, 2016
Splinz:

Well, for now it remains fiction until proven otherwise. I'm calling for that proof that I may be shamed. Will you put me to shame

Its not necessary.

Youay choose to consult Nostradamus is it helps you
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by TomHagen: 6:34pm On Nov 06, 2016
shadeyinka:

Several other people also know about it
A pastor might preach it and everyone would know it that way.
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by shadeyinka(m): 6:35pm On Nov 06, 2016
Splinz:

Its not necessary.
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by shadeyinka(m): 6:36pm On Nov 06, 2016
TomHagen:

Prophecies are in codes so, they are interpreted only by the initiated ! LOL
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by shadeyinka(m): 6:38pm On Nov 06, 2016
analice107:

Some guy said its fiction. I dont have time to engage anyone.

I have given them the answers worthy of their classifications
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by TomHagen: 6:39pm On Nov 06, 2016
shadeyinka:

Study the prophetic books of the bible to know.
How does a person go about this? I just want to see where the UN reference comes from.
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by shadeyinka(m): 6:40pm On Nov 06, 2016
TomHagen:
A pastor might preach it and everyone would know it that way.

Of cause. Prophecies should be watched so that wisdom will be available in the time of crises.
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by Splinz(m): 6:44pm On Nov 06, 2016
shadeyinka:

Its not necessary.

You mean you can't do it, you don't know? Anyways, you can as well call on anyone who's competent enough to come forward.
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by TomHagen: 6:44pm On Nov 06, 2016
shadeyinka:

Prophecies are in codes so, they are interpreted only by the initiated ! LOL
Na so!
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by shadeyinka(m): 6:44pm On Nov 06, 2016
TomHagen:
How does a person go about this? I just want to see where the UN reference comes from.

UN represents the government of the world that is why she used the UN.

However, if you want to know, the Bible asserts to a Unified World Government. The Bible infers a single currency and one Man in charge: that man is Satan incarnate in human form. He is called the Antichrist!
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by shadeyinka(m): 6:46pm On Nov 06, 2016
TomHagen:
Na so!

Na so o!
Una go need PhD in Eschatology and Black belt in Prophetic numerology to cope o!
LOL!
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by TomHagen: 7:11pm On Nov 06, 2016
shadeyinka:

Na so o!
Una go need PhD in Eschatology and Black belt in Prophetic numerology to cope o!
LOL!
Does this mean you are not giving me the verse(s)?cheesy
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by analice107: 7:29pm On Nov 06, 2016
TomHagen:
May be i shd take you through Daniel's prophecy in Daniel chapter 2. Its all there.
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by analice107: 7:56pm On Nov 06, 2016
Splinz:

You dont need to believe any of it, so don't bother.
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by sonmvayina(m): 7:57pm On Nov 06, 2016
I am taking a different direction with this...i think the anti christ is still jesus himself...only this time he is coming for judgement not to tell you to love your neigbour..people should realise that the relevation was written in greeks..so the number willl be something like DC LX VI ...But i laff at the analysis given by the christains in this forum..
more than half of the things written in the book of revelation has already happened.....
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by Splinz(m): 8:00pm On Nov 06, 2016
analice107:

You dont need to believe any of it, so don't bother.
Very well then. Fiction it remains.......
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by shadeyinka(m): 8:24pm On Nov 06, 2016
sonmvayina:
I am taking a different direction with this...i think the anti christ is still jesus himself...only this time he is coming for judgement not to tell you to love your neigbour..people should realise that the relevation was written in greeks..so the number willl be something like DC LX VI ...But i laff at the analysis given by the christains in this forum..
more than half of the things written in the book of revelation has already happened.....

This is the kind of over-knowledge that says 1+3=13 with serious mathematical derivations that Albert Einstein himself will not be able to comprehend!

I salute una!
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by shadeyinka(m): 8:26pm On Nov 06, 2016
Splinz:

You mean you can't do it, you don't know? Anyways, you can as well call on anyone who's competent enough to come forward.

What do you tell a primary school student who sincerely asks for the derivation of the Schrödinger wave equation?

Wait till you finish secondary school!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Insulting A Leader Is Against The Word Of God / Ghanaian Pastors Are Proving Worse Than Nigeria’s / Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of GOD (Very Powerful)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.