Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,813 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

Ghanaian Pastors Are Proving Worse Than Nigeria’s - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ghanaian Pastors Are Proving Worse Than Nigeria’s (13584 Views)

Most Nigerian Pastors Are Fake, Not Called By God – Oritsejafor / “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. / "First-Fruits": Pastors Are Planning A Major Robbery In January (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaian Pastors Are Proving Worse Than Nigeria’s by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 02, 2012
I used to think that American pastors were fakes of the fakes until I
happen on Nigerians with the explosion of their ‘prosperity’ churches
which are driven by hunger, hopelessness, superstition, 419, and sheer
idiocy. But we would have to hold our collective applause and invite
their Ghanaian counterparts to step up to the stage and take a bow. I was minding my business on a pleasantly sunny London Saturday
afternoon, drinking Pimm’s and catching up on my emails, when I came
across a news report of a Ghanaian male pastor who took it upon
himself to give a married church member a bath. To be specific, it was
a ‘spiritual’ bath complete with anointing oil. Now, I’m sure you don’t need me to tell you that the church member
was a woman. And I know you certainly don’t need me to confirm for
you that the woman was very busty and was similarly very well
proportioned in all the right places. Praise the lord. I read that story twice and chuckled. I couldn’t swear before a jury of
my peers whether that story was accurate or not, but the story made me
recall a similar bathing account by another Ghanaian pastor in the USA
that I knew was true. A couple had separated after a few years of holy
matrimony. Their pastor, in his effort to effect reconciliation suggested
a spiritual bath of total nudity for the estranged husband solely performed by him the pastor. The man politely declined. He decided all
that wasn’t worth getting back with his estranged wife. Consequently,
he married another woman and closed his church membership account. In London, there was Pastor Kwaku Antwi-Kusi Jnr. Not too long ago,
he had a music CD released titled ‘Bless The Lord.’ It was fine music.
Well, it turned out Kwaku was also blessing some church members.
This past December, Kwaku was nabbed for impregnating not one, but
three of his female church members all at the same time. Praise the
lord. Thing is, Kwaku is already a father of two with yet another church member. To his credit, Kwaku did not deny having sex with nearly all
female members of his church. I am sad to report that his church has
been closed down and that Kwaku has voted with his feet. He did a
runner and left all the pregnant women behind to fend for themselves. A Gospel musician, Christiana, recently accused her husband of nine
years, the aptly named Pastor Love of the Life Power Miracle Church, of
raping her younger sister in their home. The pastor was also accused of
repeatedly sleeping with the housemaid. Pastor Love’s response? He
said that two years into his marriage, he was ready for another wife but
his parents and a lady Bishop from another church won’t let him. Another pastor, Nana Kofi Yirenkyi – known to his followers as ‘Jesus
One Touch,’ was handed a 10 year jail sentence for persistently
touching and raping his own daughter. His routine was to have sex with
his young daughter just before the start of church services. This was
usually three times a week. The same handkerchief he used to wipe
himself after the act, he would pull out during his sermons and use to mop his sweaty brow. Yet another pastor, Rev Paul Nkansah was arrested for allegedly raping
5 sisters. I guess he is determined to go through that whole family like
a recessive gene. The good Rev did not deny the charges. He
explained that he did it all on the orders of some celestial power. And in the town of Abesim, one lonely evening, an Evangelist, Gordon
Yeboah of the Holy Spirit Ministry Fellowship, was caught having sex
with a sheep that had been tied to a tree. The loud, painful bleating of
the sheep alerted residents who thought someone was trying to steal the
sheep. But as they approached, they noticed that Yeboah’s trousers
were down by his ankles, his eyes were closed, and he had raised the animal’s two hind legs to his waist level for easy access. Two men
tapped him on the shoulder and it was only then that the Evangelist
descended from his rapture. The men promptly alerted the Police and
Yeboah was arrested. To make matters worse for him, Yeboah was
handcuffed to the poor sheep as he was paraded before local
pressmen. When asked why he did what he had done, the Evangelist said that on seeing the sheep, he experienced an unusual feeling within
him. Last summer, Apostle Richard Kwesi Dwumfuor, Head Pastor of the
Conquerors Redemption International Church and one of his Reverends,
Isaac Agyeman were arraigned in court for printing counterfeit money.
And yes, the money was hidden within the church premises. Now, please, don’t get me wrong. I am not saying that some Nigerian
pastors don’t have their own macabre side; they do: Before he got
caught out, Pastor TB Joshua was smiling to the bank with his crazy
claim of a cure for HIV/AIDS. The pugilist, Oyedepo, who loves nothing
better than to slap little confused girls, should give the 2012 Olympic
boxing programme another consideration. Pastor Kris Okotie and his high fashion assemblage are only missing a catwalk in his church. And heavens only know what the less famous ones get up to in their
spare time. I recall seeing on AIT about 5 years or so back a Pastor in
Lagos who had buried a ram’s horn and other charms under his pulpit.
When he was busted and dragged outside for a beat-down by irate
members and uninvited passersby, he claimed with utter equanimity that
the people and spirits he goes into battle with everyday comes to that battle armed with charms so he meets them headlong with his own set
of charms garnished with name of Jesus. Praise the lord. But even with all their theatrics and shenanigans, Nigerian pastors try to
be sophisticated about their thing. It would appear our Ghanaian
brothers are less so. I mean, would a Nigerian pastor be careless
enough to be caught giving a married woman a bath – spiritual or
otherwise? I doubt it o…
Source:http://mobile.saharareporters.com/article/ghanaian-pastors-are-proving-worse-nigeria’s-michael-egbejumi-david

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Pastors Are Proving Worse Than Nigeria’s by niceprof: 1:08pm On Apr 02, 2012
THOU FOOL

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Pastors Are Proving Worse Than Nigeria’s by Jack65: 4:55pm On Apr 02, 2012
Lmao! Can't blame them. They came late on the gold rush so they are stepping up their game to catch up. What continues to baffle me is that people will still believe and follow them.
Re: Ghanaian Pastors Are Proving Worse Than Nigeria’s by mkmyers45(m): 5:13pm On Apr 02, 2012
What a load of bollocks
Re: Ghanaian Pastors Are Proving Worse Than Nigeria’s by Deolaw: 5:22pm On Apr 02, 2012
Now who should I support? Pastors or the Op?

I am happily sitting on the fence...... smiling.
Re: Ghanaian Pastors Are Proving Worse Than Nigeria’s by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 02, 2012
Nice research...i still don't understand why people like blinding themselves to truth. When it comes to religion, its as if they will voluntarily close their eyes and follow their 'pastors'to the grave.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Pastors Are Proving Worse Than Nigeria’s by timpaker(m): 5:28pm On Apr 02, 2012
ogbeche77: I recall seeing on AIT about 5 years or so back a Pastor in
Lagos who had buried a ram’s horn and other charms under his pulpit.
When he was busted and dragged outside for a beat-down by irate
members and uninvited passersby, he claimed with utter equanimity that
the people and spirits he goes into battle with everyday comes to that battle armed with charms so he meets them headlong with his own set
of charms garnished with name of Jesus.

The above got me laughing. Its fire by fire!
Re: Ghanaian Pastors Are Proving Worse Than Nigeria’s by GboyegaD(m): 5:36pm On Apr 02, 2012
lipsrsealed :-XEverything now makes the front page. Na wah ooooo :-XEverything now makes the front page. Na wah ooooo

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Pastors Are Proving Worse Than Nigeria’s by pdpiperpippen: 5:44pm On Apr 02, 2012
Ogbechee or wateva u call urself u are a big fool, its sahara reports that u get get ur heaven forsaken info frm, I pray u die slow, may ur habitations be 4eva desolate, u son of d devil
Re: Ghanaian Pastors Are Proving Worse Than Nigeria’s by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 02, 2012
A white man's religion.....is a black man's business opportunity..

-Ginger, 2012.
Re: Ghanaian Pastors Are Proving Worse Than Nigeria’s by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 02, 2012
pd piper pippen: Ogbechee or wateva u call urself u are a big fool, its sahara reports that u get get ur heaven forsaken info frm, I pray u die slow, may ur habitations be 4eva desolate, u son of d devil

What's all d muscle flexing for??
Re: Ghanaian Pastors Are Proving Worse Than Nigeria’s by ZUBY77(m): 6:02pm On Apr 02, 2012
I am not surprised. I saw it coming. Kenya will soon join, and then uganda and tanzania. This wise beautiful holy book called Bible has destroyed black men.
Re: Ghanaian Pastors Are Proving Worse Than Nigeria’s by olajide8(m): 6:02pm On Apr 02, 2012
With all these things happening, and young men loosing their prospective girlfriends/fiancées to these Pastors, It has reached the point at which I think only God can save us, sincerely speaking it is quite wonder"ous" how gullible we are getting, to these so call men of God and their fiat atricks , for only God knows the truth it is even more pathetic that most of these their acts are practiced amongst the poor, I would bet to say the woman, the man was having a holy bath for, is just struggling to live above the line, rather then add value and help better the economics of the members, they are further driving all and sundry southwards I am very sure if most of these pastors have the opportunity they would send most of the young men that have beautiful wives to the war front to be killed just because they want their wives my thoughts on this useless dance of shame

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Pastors Are Proving Worse Than Nigeria’s by zinosleek(m): 6:08pm On Apr 02, 2012
Its even in the Bible that we should beware of false MOG who use the Lord name in vain. Salvation is personal and it does not matter if u go to d finest church, d one that perform miracle most, or the one that can beat witches, or the one that will soon tell u fornication is not a sin - if God find u wanting on a one on one basis, u would not make heaven. Don't fall prey to deceivers and magicians.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Pastors Are Proving Worse Than Nigeria’s by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 02, 2012
I honestly wish Nigerians would wake up to abandoning this madness called religion, christianity & islam! angry

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Pastors Are Proving Worse Than Nigeria’s by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 02, 2012
pd piper pippen: Ogbechee or wateva u call urself u are a big fool, its sahara reports that u get get ur heaven forsaken info frm, I pray u die slow, may ur habitations be 4eva desolate, u son of d devil
Na Ur papa and mama and Ur extended family go die slow & painfully death... Na Ur papa be d Ghanaian pastor wey dey sodomize goat abi? No worry u go soon follow join am 4 maximum prison.. Oloshi oloriburuku...
So to post news now Na sin... Thunder fire Ur papa generation
Ewu

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Pastors Are Proving Worse Than Nigeria’s by mkmyers45(m): 6:48pm On Apr 02, 2012
sauer: I honestly wish Nigerians would wake up to abandoning this madness called religion, christianity & islam! angry
We can only wish for this day
Re: Ghanaian Pastors Are Proving Worse Than Nigeria’s by Degis(m): 6:56pm On Apr 02, 2012
Ogbeche77 or whatever you call yourself, Can you say emphatically that all your life you have been sane without sin?. When you make it your duty to reduce people to caricatures with your half baked truths and facts, you are also guilty of the same things you accuse people of. Enjoy yourself while you are at it, so that on the day of your ignominy, we shall all laugh cruelly at you.
Re: Ghanaian Pastors Are Proving Worse Than Nigeria’s by samcus(m): 7:02pm On Apr 02, 2012
@ogbeche77 u Bleep up u should send dat guy HELL
Re: Ghanaian Pastors Are Proving Worse Than Nigeria’s by honeric01(m): 7:02pm On Apr 02, 2012
Degis: Ogbeche77 or whatever you call yourself, Can you say emphatically that all your life you have been sane without sin?. When you make it your duty to reduce people to caricatures with your half baked truths and facts, you are also guilty of the same things you accuse people of. Enjoy yourself while you are at it, so that on the day of your ignominy, we shall all laugh cruelly at you.

I don't get it, what is his sin? for posting a news article or what? what kinda people do we have nowadays?

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Pastors Are Proving Worse Than Nigeria’s by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 02, 2012
Degis: Ogbeche77 or whatever you call yourself, Can you say emphatically that all your life you have been sane without sin?. When you make it your duty to reduce people to caricatures with your half baked truths and facts, you are also guilty of the same things you accuse people of. Enjoy yourself while you are at it, so that on the day of your ignominy, we shall all laugh cruelly at you.
Mr Idiotic in d word of 'sagamite' u re a cretin... I only blame those who let u loose from Yaba left...
This is d result when wen ma.d men are allowed to use d Internet... What is it dat dis dumbass don't get?... Na me say make Ur papa dey fuc.k goat
Oloriburuku... If u follow his footstep which I know u will... U ll end up in Kumasi Max like him... Abeg run go sodomize Ur papa join self
Religious bigot

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Pastors Are Proving Worse Than Nigeria’s by emsquare(m): 7:14pm On Apr 02, 2012
Jack65: Lmao! Can't blame them. They came late on the gold rush so they are stepping up their game to catch up. What continues to baffle me is that people will still believe and follow them.

Hmmm!!!
Re: Ghanaian Pastors Are Proving Worse Than Nigeria’s by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 02, 2012
honeric01:

I don't get it, what is his sin? for posting a news article or what? what kinda people do we have nowadays?
Abeg help me ask the dumbass . oooo....
Re: Ghanaian Pastors Are Proving Worse Than Nigeria’s by 9jafreak: 7:17pm On Apr 02, 2012
[size=14pt]"Sheeple"[/size]
Re: Ghanaian Pastors Are Proving Worse Than Nigeria’s by king15(m): 7:30pm On Apr 02, 2012
honeric01:

honeric01:

honeric01:

na bornagain xtians b dis o o.pls lets grace our words with the mind of christ....love you all!!!
Re: Ghanaian Pastors Are Proving Worse Than Nigeria’s by elchux: 7:35pm On Apr 02, 2012
poverty of the mind
Re: Ghanaian Pastors Are Proving Worse Than Nigeria’s by king15(m): 7:35pm On Apr 02, 2012
[quote author=ogbeche77]
Mr Idiotic in d word of 'sagamite' u re a cretin... I only blame those who let u loose from Yaba left...
This is d result when wen ma.d men are allowed to use d Internet... What is it dat dis dumbass don't get?... Na me say make Ur papa dey fuc.k goat
Oloriburuku... If u follow his footstep which I know u will... U ll end up in Kumasi Max like him... Abeg run go sodomize Ur papa join self........The Bloooooooooood of Jeeeeeeeeesuuuuuuussssssssss !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?yeeeeeesssssteeeeeeerdaaaaay naaaa churrrrrrrrrch!!!!!!!!yoooooooooooou guyyyyyyyyyysssssss gooooooo churrrrrrrrrch aaaaaaaaatolllllllllll ?
Re: Ghanaian Pastors Are Proving Worse Than Nigeria’s by honeric01(m): 7:35pm On Apr 02, 2012
-king-:
[color=#990000][/color]na bornagain xtians b dis o o.pls lets grace our words with the mind of christ....love you all!!!

Sorry why quote me 3 times just to say the same thing?

BTW, what were you trying to say?
Re: Ghanaian Pastors Are Proving Worse Than Nigeria’s by Enosa1(m): 7:45pm On Apr 02, 2012
Op are u sure u have a JOB?
Re: Ghanaian Pastors Are Proving Worse Than Nigeria’s by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 02, 2012
E.nosa:
Op are u sure u have a JOB?
Yes... I av one... To educate bigots like u
Re: Ghanaian Pastors Are Proving Worse Than Nigeria’s by king15(m): 8:00pm On Apr 02, 2012
honeric01:

Sorry why quote me 3 times just to say the same thing?

BTW, what were you trying to say?
.......i dont any thing against you....i simple love you with the love of Christ......if you think you've seen some1 you'll pour your stuff on,you missed it. BE WISE!!!!!!
Re: Ghanaian Pastors Are Proving Worse Than Nigeria’s by OPEYEMIAD(m): 8:55pm On Apr 02, 2012
i tired for them o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Another Error Of Quran Or Muhammed / Exposing The Inconsistencies In Atheism / When A Sin Becomes "Normal" In Your Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.