Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,370 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) - Literature (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) (149370 Views)

When Love Dies / When Love Speaks / The Python And The Dance: The Temptations Of Okolobia Agu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 30, 2016
Niwdog:
Don't jump into conclusion yet, the killer is still yet to appear in the picture, once he/she does you ll know. Dami is innocent
This is a very audible probability....

1. Whom else threatened to break hell for Gabriel's affection

2. The only thing we know so far about Tayo is that he's friends with Gabe....why would he then be hunted?

Dami is a suspect for now....

1 Like

Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 30, 2016
Creeza please I need more updates so I can make sense of this last update

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 30, 2016
Dami or Andy
Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by Udochee(m): 6:21pm On Nov 30, 2016
jagugu88li:
If it wasn't for Kate and David, I would curse this Gabriel finish
sister easy oo..you dey harsh for Gab.if you're feeling this way, how do u want kate to react.lets wait & see how it unfolds.
creeza dis ur Suspense suspension has gat no rival

1 Like

Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 30, 2016
Udochee:

sister easy oo..you dey harsh for Gab.if you're feeling this way, how do u want kate to react.lets wait & see how it unfolds.
My brother, if you were me, you'd be blazing red hotness just at the mention of Gabe grin.

1 Like

Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by Creeza(m): 8:12pm On Nov 30, 2016
mhiz:
Creeza please I need more updates so I can make sense of this last update
I know. I'm sorry I was quite busy today(school)

. The chapter was numbered *007.
Meaning something sinister would happen.

cheesy

if you recall, i named it *mind game.

And this previous update had time and location.

In subsequent updates, it will be clear.

Please exercise patience. Am just trying my best. I'm no pro.
Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by Creeza(m): 8:13pm On Nov 30, 2016
jagugu88li:
My brother, if you were me, you'd me blazing red hotness just at the mention of Gabe grin.
lol , your own strong o! grin
Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by Creeza(m): 8:16pm On Nov 30, 2016
Udochee:

thanks you sir cheesy
Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by YINKS89(m): 12:02am On Dec 01, 2016
Creeza:
Cc Mhiz chijioke17 udochee yorhmienerd jagugu88li lleigh akinkudun

beey and yinks89.

Please Enjoy this little update for now.
aiit man bt hope ts nt wah m finkin abt kate also "black end of discussion jeep"
Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by Creeza(m): 12:44am On Dec 01, 2016
YINKS89:
aiit man bt hope ts nt wah m finkin abt kate also "black end of discussion jeep"
its 2015 model of honda accord.

Dont think much grin
I'm not stingy. You'll soon know why she was in the car.
Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by Lleigh(f): 8:08am On Dec 01, 2016
Creeza just caught up. . ..

Pity Gabe small o.....he is in a very big mess

1 Like

Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by Creeza(m): 3:37pm On Dec 01, 2016
Lleigh:
Creeza just caught up. . ..

Pity Gabe small o.....he is in a very big mess
thanks dear
Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by Creeza(m): 12:53am On Dec 02, 2016
Cc mhiz mozB skarlett biafranbushboy swann rachealfst udochee chijioke17 yinks89 lliegh bibijay123 anugod Royh
angelinastto lerriebloom
reul ayamconfidence colik ritababe arosunshine nder mhizsuccess girlharley
Sorry for the silence ... Its broken now.

Your name should appear here, put it by commenting if its not mentioned grin YOU'RE VERY SPECIAL

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by Creeza(m): 12:56am On Dec 02, 2016
General Hospital
Port Harcourt
Saturday
2: 30 pm GMT( 4hrs ago.)

Damilola

A day like this one, made me grow wild and sinister in thoughts. In the past , I would have resorted to something more painful and wicked to almost everyone that caused me pain.

Doctor Johnson walked into the room and I watched as he took up the charts and pretending to jot down something . Kemi had already taken Funmi home and came back briefly before she left for work.
I looked at Dr. Johnson with so much disappointment. Indeed I was.

" Why did you fool me? I asked as my eyes pryed into the chart he was holding.

" I did not ... " He said " I only gave you a sedative because you wanted my help. So I did what I thought was best."

" Which did not work. Are you playing games with me here?

He was surprised and turned sideways facing me , this time he put the chart on the carbinet.

" I remember giving you a shot of anaesthesia" Dr. Johnson said " which you requested; after which I emptied your aspirin pills into the sink then flushed it down the pipe.

" You failed ! " I shouted and twitched my muscles.

" Failed? I did not. " He continued" I sent an SOS (an emergency alert) text message to your friend .... Kemi and left your house unnoticed."

I wished dearly he had not done anything. I wished he had not thrown the pills down the sink, instead he could have just sholve it down his ugly ass. I had just wasted time and energy begging for love. Gabriel must have thought me a fool or lunatic that tried to take her own life into her hands.

" When Will I get my complete payment? He said.

" You will get nothing from me. " I relaxed my head on the bed then said " You can leave now. I already have things under control"

" How? He asked , looking very confused.

" Its complicated." I continued " Just book my discharging papers so I can get the hell out of here"

He pulled the door open and I sighed biterlly.

" Oh! Lest I forget, doctor. Your report was marvelous . They actually believed that I drugged myself. That I took an overdose . Incredible job!!!" " I said as I shook my head .

I smiled hysterically and picked up my buzzing phone on top the cabinet.. A text from an unknown sender read:
*Its done....just like you wanted it.*

St Francis Hospital
Port Harcourt
6: 30 pm GMT ( present )

Andrew

The doctors were really busy. I heard the Chief Surgeon give out instructions to her surbodinates and every hand was on deck to save the lives of Gabriel and Tayo, who properly had lost so much blood already.

" Charge CPR.... Clear ... Defibrillator fused... Clear... Charge CPR... Clear... Heart rate? , pulse unstable .. Charge .... Clear."

Mimi was shedding tears while Kate whimpered in shock. Kate had protested to join the medical team in the ER( emergency room) , but was refused entrance. Some moments later , a young man came walking down the hall way with two other ladies and a little boy.

From their discussion , I picked it up that they were family to Kate. No one talked to me- Nobody cared. The guy went up ahead and peeped through the gallery of the ER, but was scolded by a nurse who told him to leave the window.

Another lady came, disturbed and crying her lungs out. Kate identified with her as Tayo's wife. Her husband was now in a trauma shock and slipping gradually into a coma.

* " What have I done? " Kate asked Mimi " I put my husband in harm's way"

I was eavesdropping ( and listening from a distance as they had no idea about it)

" Mimi" she continued " Why did I follow your idea of having fun?

" Don't blame me now" Mimi blurted out as she cleaned her face off with a handkerchief. " You wanted to have a " We- time remember? How is it my fault?

" I asked you to celebrate mother's successful surgery with me. I never wanted Andy to tag along! " Kate said " And how come he was at the gym club for God's sake?

" Are you kidding? " Mimi asked " He is a platinum member. He virtually owns the gym. Will you blame me for what I have no idea about or pray for Gabriel and Tayo's lives?

Mimi' s eyes turned red and her cheeks were scaly with dried tears. She began another round of crying her heart out. I had heard enough as it dawned upon me that I was at fault. If I had not forced them to have coffee with me, Tayo would have not got shot trying to save his friend. Gabriel was only surprised to see Kate in my car. If my common sense, was good enough I could have sensed danger and stopped the nonsense.

I sneaked out as they were too busy to even notice my presence - nor even when I'm gone.
Outside the entrance of the main reception, I bumped into a lady.

" Sorry..." she began.

" watch where you are going ,lady" I was indeed furious .
She was wearing high heels, very tall and was beautiful with her blonde hair.

" You watch it . " She said" I apologised and yet you vent out your anger on me.mtchewwww"

She passed me by and I noticed as she looked left and right ( in a very suspicious manner) before she went down into the hall way. Something in me sensed that she was up to evil . I could pick a smell of danger , somewhere.

TBC

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by ROYH(m): 6:38am On Dec 02, 2016
Creeza:
Royh
Sorry for the silence ... Its broken now.

Your name should appear here, put it by commenting if its not mentioned grin YOU'RE VERY SPECIAL
Shey Na Crime To Be Reading In Silence You Justed Busted Me Creeza, Imagine, I'm The BUSTER Itself, Now That You've Got Me Busted, I Hope You're Ready For PUNISHMENT grin

Nice STORY BUT Not Reading Talkess Of Following tongue

1 Like

Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by Creeza(m): 9:19am On Dec 02, 2016
ROYH:
Shey Na Crime To Be Reading In Silence You Justed Busted Me Creeza, Imagine, I'm The BUSTER Itself, Now That You've Got Me Busted, I Hope You're Ready For PUNISHMENT grin

Nice STORY BUT Not Reading Talkess Of Following tongue
lol grin baba mi, BUSTER JUST GOT BUSTED, grin No wahala nah, I will manage, but I hope you follow soon. But guy your choice of words- you just lashd it out on me ni :-(

1 Like

Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 02, 2016
Blonde hair......Damilola. What is it with this girl na?

Pray she doesn't finish the job herself, seeing that she now has a Dr. in her payroll. Or better yet, lie to Kate about their nonexistent existent affair

So Andy is not part of the Dummylola era?.....great.

1 Like

Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by Creeza(m): 10:12am On Dec 02, 2016
jagugu88li:
Blonde hair......Damilola. What is it with this girl na?

Pray she doesn't finish the job herself, seeing that she now has a Dr. in her payroll. Or better yet, lie to Kate about their nonexistent existent affair

So Andy is not part of the Dummylola era?.....great.
he is a one man squad smiley thanks for commenting, bae of life kiss
Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by rachealfst(f): 1:12pm On Dec 02, 2016
This is getting more interesting. Well done and thanks for the update.

1 Like

Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by Creeza(m): 2:01pm On Dec 02, 2016
rachealfst:
This is getting more interesting. Well done and thanks for the update.
kiss thank you
Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 02, 2016
Thanks for the update. The names were kinda confusing, I kept going back and front to understand who is who smiley

1 Like

Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by Creeza(m): 2:36pm On Dec 02, 2016
mhiz:
Thanks for the update. The names were kinda confusing, I kept going back and front to understand who is who smiley
sorry about that, I guess you weren't too conversant with the characters.

*There is Gabriel'
*katherine , his wife.
* mimi (kate's friend)
* Damilola the spoilt brat( Jagugu88li hates this one grin)

* Andrew ( rich but.... You'll find out later *smile*)
then Tayo, and kemi( damilola's friend) these are the active characters.

I jumped into the middle of the action- its confusing but I wont do that again *smile*
Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by yorhmienerd(m): 2:43pm On Dec 02, 2016
WTF! Did Damilola want to ruin a whole family I hope things don't messier than they are here... I hope

1 Like

Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by Creeza(m): 3:10pm On Dec 02, 2016
yorhmienerd:
WTF! Did Damilola want to ruin a whole family
I hope things don't messier than they are here... I hope
we'll see what happens.

Happy weekend bro

*smile*
Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by ROYH(m): 3:42pm On Dec 02, 2016
Creeza:
lol grin baba mi, BUSTER JUST GOT BUSTED, grin No wahala nah, I will manage, but I hope you follow soon. But guy your choice of words- you just lashd it out on me ni :-(
sorry Biko If My Lashed Words Got To You, Na Reccession Cause Am, Na That Statement Of Mine Remain, Manage Am Till This Buhari Regime IS oVA cheesy

1 Like

Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by Creeza(m): 3:46pm On Dec 02, 2016
ROYH:
sorry Biko If My Lashed Words Got To You, Na Reccession Cause Am, Na That Statement Of Mine Remain, Manage Am Till This Buhari Regime IS oVA cheesy
that one nah 2019 be that o cheesy
Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 02, 2016
Creeza:
sorry about that, I guess you weren't too conversant with the characters.

*There is Gabriel'
*katherine , his wife.
* mimi (kate's friend)
* Damilola the spoilt brat( Jagugu88li hates this one grin)

* Andrew ( rich but.... You'll find out later *smile*)
then Tayo, and kemi( damilola's friend) these are the active characters.

I jumped into the middle of the action- its confusing but I wont do that again *smile*

Wow, thanks for this. I'm grateful, you've made it clearer now for me smiley

1 Like

Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by Creeza(m): 4:20pm On Dec 02, 2016
mhiz:

Wow, thanks for this. I'm grateful, you've made it clearer now for me smiley
u welcome dear
Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 02, 2016
UncleIni drop comment, abeg

1 Like

Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by Lankyannie(f): 4:50pm On Dec 02, 2016
creeza,na so ur lyf be?ayam so nt understandin u any longer ooo,hw can u say we(ma partners in crime nd i)dnt lyk 2comment in dz story wey ft win award 4africa?infact #vexing mood activated#
meanwhile,d story stil sharp buh dnt let dt dami succeed abeg.
More palm wine 2u.

1 Like

Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by Creeza(m): 4:58pm On Dec 02, 2016
Lankyannie:
creeza,na so ur lyf me?ayam so nt understandin u any longer ooo,hw can u say we(ma partners in crime nd i)dnt lyk 2comment in dz story wey ft win award 4africa?infact #vexing mood activated#
meanwhile,d story stil sharp buh dnt let dt dami succeed abeg.
More palm wine 2u.
uhm.? I no talk so o! Shuu!?' cheesy see me. I only said she no get joy for Damilola and Gabe. But in everystory one character is hated nah... We cant love everybody ,its simple as that.

But nah you biko. You just activate vesper mode with immediate effect.
Take chilled hollandia cool temper *wink*
Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by sunshine46(f): 5:04pm On Dec 02, 2016
Hello Creeza,how've u been...wen are u dropping d next update...jst so u to knw i've been following ds story and still i'm,tho it's been a while I dropped a comment...I've had a really rough week,hardly even have time for me...tnx for d mention

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (40) (Reply)

Daughters / PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo / Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.