Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,384 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) - Literature (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) (149635 Views)

When Love Dies / When Love Speaks / The Python And The Dance: The Temptations Of Okolobia Agu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by hottadiva(f): 7:17pm On Jan 23, 2017
congrats on the delivery of a great story........

this story had so many other possibilities in my mind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by hottadiva(f): 7:17pm On Jan 23, 2017
congrats on the delivery of a nice story........

1 Like

Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by nikz(f): 7:20pm On Jan 23, 2017
Best of luck in your exams. This story was worth reading wooh! God bless u dear.

1 Like

Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by expensive2(f): 10:10pm On Jan 23, 2017
Creeza:
He can't afford it. Just let it pass.... smiley
m nt an he.......

1 Like

Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by remiseyi(m): 12:59pm On Jan 24, 2017
this story got me thinking... life don't always go the way we wanted ( i wished Gab survived it though)

great piece Creeza....bless your brain bro

1 Like

Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by harameede99(f): 5:15pm On Jan 24, 2017
Omgee creeza tnx for completing d story buh wah apend to dammy nd kate's fada......a million kisses for u dear buh u avnt been replying my messages why??
Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by StephanieElla24: 7:00pm On Jan 24, 2017
honestly the story was superb.....
although it took another turn. u practically beat my predictions and imaginations. Every thing in this world is all in vanity,we shouldn't be spending our time on things that doesn't count much for us. one's quest for money is good because it necessary in life buh it shouldn't control us. we shouldn't be quick to draw conclusion just like in the case of Andy, also we should learn to let things go and try not to be selfish in d case of Dami..... All d same u gat a very nice,interesting and educative story #ThumbsupCreeza#

2 Likes

Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 24, 2017
All I can say is with Gabe dead, Kate and Andy stand a pretty good chance. Mind you, I never said his death is pleasant.

Thanks creeza. Oya chop em kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by Creeza(m): 1:15am On Jan 25, 2017
... I've been jacking o!!! Reading like a world class fool

grin book non gree enter brain..
You guys should help me out , what will man pikin do nah?
Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by Creeza(m): 1:19am On Jan 25, 2017
Gabbyraze:
Creeza my man,well done,you have done well. Perfect ending mehn,pain is part of human existence
my brother , nwanne nmadu grin

Na so we see am o
Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by Creeza(m): 1:21am On Jan 25, 2017
queenitee:
Creeza,you sha made me cry in the end abi?see twist,I never thought Gabe would die..
So touching.When love dies
Life is funny sometimes,so also is death.

Best of luck and God in your exams.
If you have cried finish, let me buy you mae shayi bread and tea... Evrythng will be okay
Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by Creeza(m): 1:23am On Jan 25, 2017
tunjilomo:
Bless you Creeza,am sorry for not following this story for a long point in time,but this an A+ story.
Bros me, I prostrate for ground give you sha...

You were following before Na, until you run away when Gabe no gree do the thing ... grin cheesy bad man like you.
Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by Creeza(m): 1:31am On Jan 25, 2017
Lankyannie:
Creeza,to be frank wid u,i dont like dz ending@all.
Wah happnd to d dami dt supposd 2die nah,cant a man be offerd a second chance afta he retrace his step?
So u wonna tel me dt d guilty one is roaming around d earth lyk nfn happnd while d innocent jst kpai like dt(beta try put finishing touches to dz story ooo).
Wil andy nd kate end up 2geda,wah bout kemi 2?biko clearify us b4 dt tin dt happnd in 1883 wil repeat itself again.lemme stop here for now cus of ma MB.nyc1 shaa.

Lanky baeski wink

The story have ended nah!

No more touches to be made nah. wink

I left you to imagine what will happen to Dami and Kate's father...

" The police is on their way here...please , papa, drop the gun"
* rings a bell? smiley

I even created a picture where Kate hugs Andy! What do you think? She told him everting nah and they are now in good terms.
Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by Creeza(m): 1:33am On Jan 25, 2017
KpagoGIN:
am just speechless..... you really took me by surprise and am impress, I have nothing more to say than thank you for taking your time in finishing this work of art.
God bless you.

bless you too brother mi cool
Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by Creeza(m): 1:35am On Jan 25, 2017
Gloria007:
Thanks for the story creeza.Don't forget slaves in the soul and good luck in your exams.
thanks for the wishes and I will do my best to finish that one too.. Its not even long, lipsrsealed laziness have finish my life angry grin
Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by Creeza(m): 1:38am On Jan 25, 2017
Mztemmy:
Waoh.......been a ghost reader on this thread since the beginning but I can't just help buh to comment at the end... . this is a very nice work cr eeza more grease to ur elbow
spirit of ghost reading, come out IJN grin

Thanks for commenting sha, means a lot

1 Like

Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by Creeza(m): 1:40am On Jan 25, 2017
Mayreeyam:
Waoh dnt no wat to say. Ds story is a bomb, it teaches us mostly d men Dat every tyn doesn't revolves abt money. Wish u all d best in ur coming exams
thanks for the wishes.
Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by Creeza(m): 1:41am On Jan 25, 2017
hormobolanle:
wow wow wow
u deserve a standing ovation.I love d story from d beginning till were it ends. it is just sooo wow
though couldn't folo up properly but d time d use stickied to my fone really worth it

tank u so much for dis wondaful story,more wisdom unto u.d story was EMOTIONAL,LESSONS TO B LEARNT N MIND BLOWING

ALL I CAN SAY IS
A JOB WELDON
#THUMB UP
first timer, am happy you learnt a lot. wink
Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by Creeza(m): 1:43am On Jan 25, 2017
hottadiva:
congrats on the delivery of a great story........

thank you..

Possibilities..??

Tell us please, I want to know what other ways it could have gone!
Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by Creeza(m): 1:44am On Jan 25, 2017
nikz:
Best of luck in your exams. This story was worth reading wooh! God bless u dear.
first timer....

Thank you ma! cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by Creeza(m): 3:13am On Jan 25, 2017
remiseyi:
this story got me thinking... life don't always go the way we wanted ( i wished Gab survived it though)

great piece Creeza....bless your brain bro
thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by Creeza(m): 3:16am On Jan 25, 2017
harameede99:
Omgee creeza tnx for completing d story buh wah apend to dammy nd kate's fada......a million kisses for u dear buh u avnt been replying my messages why??
How far nah? I am busy , sorry I didn't reply earlier.smiley
Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by Creeza(m): 3:17am On Jan 25, 2017
StephanieElla24:
honestly the story was superb..... nice,interesting and educative story #ThumbsupCreeza#
thanks...
Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by Creeza(m): 3:18am On Jan 25, 2017
jagugu88li:
All I can say is with Gabe dead, Kate and Andy stand a pretty good chance. Mind you, I never said his death is pleasant.

Thanks creeza. Oya chop em kiss kiss
you too kiss
Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by horlajumokhe(f): 9:37am On Jan 25, 2017
And all I wanna say is God bless this brain. on the watch for another beautiful piece
Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by Lankyannie(f): 10:15am On Jan 25, 2017
Creeza:

Lanky baeski wink

The story have ended nah!

No more touches to be made nah. wink

I left you to imagine what will happen to Dami and Kate's father...

" The police is on their way here...please , papa, drop the gun"
* rings a bell? smiley

I even created a picture where Kate hugs Andy! What do you think? She told him everting nah and they are now in good terms.

kemi nd funmi nko?
Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by queenitee(f): 11:21am On Jan 25, 2017
Creeza:
If you have cried finish, let me buy you mae shayi bread and tea... Evrythng will be okay
Oya lemme wipe my tears
Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by BlissfulJeff(m): 5:42pm On Jan 25, 2017
nice one creeza,at least Gabriel ended up dead.nice one
Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by harameede99(f): 7:24pm On Jan 25, 2017
Creeza:
How far nah? I am busy , sorry I didn't reply earlier.smiley
hmm i hear u all d best in ya exams sha if u find anytin hard jst tink of me u will jst knw it sharp sharp

1 Like

Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by Mayreeyam(f): 10:29pm On Jan 25, 2017
Creeza:
thanks for the wishes.
U r very much welcome

1 Like

Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by Creeza(m): 12:35pm On Jan 26, 2017
Lankyannie:
kemi nd funmi nko?

Oya use brain to picture and place them somewhere....

Funmi either gets reunited with her grandma: Ma Funke.. or she is left in the care of OluwaKemi Joe.

Still following ? smiley OK!

Funmi could also be with her real dad...Richard, whom I mentioned earlier in the story but didn't include him at the end, because he ain't too important to the plot...

So you see, The possibilities are endless...

stories don't really need to end before the" whole thing ends"

wink

Any more question
Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by Lankyannie(f): 1:10pm On Jan 26, 2017
Creeza:

Oya use brain to picture and place them somewhere....

Funmi either gets reunited with her grandma: Ma Funke.. or she is left in the care of OluwaKemi Joe.

Still following ? smiley OK!

Funmi could also be with her real dad...Richard, whom I mentioned earlier in the story but didn't include him at the end, because he ain't too important to the plot...

So you see, The possibilities are endless...

stories don't really need to end before the" whole thing ends"

wink

Any more question
na sire though u didnt tel me bout kemi.
Wil jst blv dt she found anoda love again,tnx alot creeza.
If u go writn competi eeh,u ft carry award oooo.stay sharp

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply)

Daughters / PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo / Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.