Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,218 members, 7,825,818 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Atheist,scientists, Religious People explain according to your belive.... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist,scientists, Religious People explain according to your belive.... (1796 Views)

Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours / Christian Scientists Vs Atheist Scientists / Joyce Meyer Defends Tattoos, Says She Might Get One To Make Religious People Mad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atheist,scientists, Religious People explain according to your belive.... by ever811(m): 6:28pm On Nov 05, 2016
....even if you cant read all just go strait to the 3 instances and tell me what could have course solution to appear so instantly after my prayers...atheist..scientist and religious people who belive in God or what ever you belive in.....am a Christian,..but I almost got lost when I started reading different science, and philosophical books.it all started when things were very rough with me.I was so depressed and needed answers to questions hat run trough my mind at that point in my life..the major question was,if God do exist, why am I suffering so much, even after I had prayed and prayed.each time I listen to pastors sermons I become more angry cause nothing they said that add up in anyway...God will surely see you trough..will it be when iam dead?..God loves you...and he watch me suffer this much?..I look around and discover more confusion... in the church, people who are so dedicated to church activities, they pay there 10%,put offering, sow seed,outside the church there life style wasn't that bad,yet they could barely feed.again in same church you see people who come to church just to prove a point.outside the church,they are nothing close to good.yet they have more than just comfort. its a painful reality.cause there are too many verses in the Bible that God promise protection and provision for people who seek and call on him..so does it mean the bible is a scam or what?..that was when I gave up on God..
the moment I decided not to believe in God again,i was more confused,I almost committed suicide at a point but I gave up the idea couse I just could not end my own life..
the little peace I use to experience when ever I remember God in times of trouble was gone..
life became so meaningless....
that was when I hated life it self...
but deep inside my heart I still yearn for God because I was as empty as nothing.
....during this trying period I still remember instances that made me still yearn for God despite theories of evolution has gotten me to doubt Gods existence,and this instances are the reason why I open this trend now that I have gotten solution to my predicament.. a lot of people are going through such do my story might just get someone on the right side..
(1)..I was living in a public compound in pH,I had a female friend who lives in this compound too..(blessing) that's her name..my room was flooded due to heavy rain, so I move in to her own apartment since she had traveled to Lagos to visit her boyfriend.. I had not eaten any food for 2 whole days.I was week due to hunger I went in to lay on the bed but I could not sleep.I came out and the guy(Kelvin) who was her neighbor n my friend too,was eating he invited me to join him,I got closer and discovered the soup was something I could not eat cause he cooked it with ice fish,a taste of ice fish can make me throw up a whole day..so I thanked him and went back to the room disappointed. I lay on the bed,tears almost running down my check.. I prayed to God and said,..Father if what iam going through is as a result of my sin pls forgive me,if its a trial pls give me the strength to over come it..but if its the work of the devil,you are great enough to provide a solution
..father when I wake up from this sleep I need an answer,it was about 12 :noon.I dose up but I could not sleep for long..the moment I got up my phone rang..(iam a builder) it was one of my client(Dozie)..I picked the call and he told me to meet him at NO.51 Emekuku street D.line.I told him I don't have transport money,he ask me to pick a bike when I come he will pay..I got to the place it was a laundry store,his sister who owns it needed some repair jobs..I gave her quotation of 65.000 she gave me a check without bargain..from the time of my prayer to when I got the check, was not more than 2 hours.
(2)..I came home that night with a lot of financial demands on my mind,no food in my kitchen.. I went and bow my head on my fridge and said my night prayer... at the end of the prayer I said God if you truly exist let it be the call of a job that will wake me up in the morning...6:15am the sound of my phone woke me up...it was my client Mr Hat called me to meet him up on saturday so we can negotiate for me to start his bungalow building..it was on a Tuesday,by Thursday my girl friend visited and that was it,..the moment I was trough with the fun my heart told me I have sin,and I should forget about the job..I called Mr heart on the Saturday, but he told me he will call me back,that's was the end of the job...
after a week, I went down on my kneels ad prayed...father God ,you answered me last week but I offended you,you are too merciful to hold that against me,pls father as I go to bed let it be the call of a job that will wake me up as a proof of your merciful nature....6:15am my phone woke me up..it was my client Mr Orizu from Enugu,calling that I should go and start his job in Nnewi Anambra state..
so this are just but few instance where I got a quick respond to my prayers,
(3)..this one is the reason why I open this trend....Evolution, theory has hit me hard I concluded to go with it that God do not exist,then I become a troubled man,I was always in sorrow..I have never gotten 500,000 in my life,but this time I had more than a million and a project I was handling,.. but I tell you..it was more comfortable when I had nothing to eat but I believe in God,.life was meaningless,..I tried reading stuffs about science, religion,listen to preacher men but i could not find that lost joy..so an old man that was working as a laborer on my site,walk up to me and told me he is a Jehovah witness,.. I asked him to prove to me that God do exist, everything he said made no sense to me,but l played along not to offend him,..one day he handed me a book,titled.. CREATION OR EVULSION... I read this book for days ,I was getting some point but not convincing...on a night after reading a chapter of the book I got some interesting point,instead of me to get relived I became more angry,..I went out side and sat on a trunk of tree around my house...with tears almost dropping down...I said God,..if you do exist why are you keeping me quite? did you create me to hate me,even if you will revel your self to me and I die at that point iam ready oh lord,why do you allow the devil to capture me....lol and behold!! I can't explain how I started smiling..I experience a relief and joy so much that I could not hide it,I started singing..life became meaningful to me again....

2 Likes

Re: Atheist,scientists, Religious People explain according to your belive.... by felixomor: 6:33pm On Nov 05, 2016
Your story ends in joy.
Thank God for you.
What other help do you need?

1 Like

Re: Atheist,scientists, Religious People explain according to your belive.... by ever811(m): 6:40pm On Nov 05, 2016
may be I should change the title.. my aim is to prove to those that don't blive in God that he is real..

1 Like

Re: Atheist,scientists, Religious People explain according to your belive.... by donnffd(m): 7:24pm On Nov 05, 2016
You know if you were a muslim and prayed to allah instead of the yahweh, those things would still have happened, does that mean allah exists?

You can try this experiment with any religion that believes in a supernatural being, the answer is always the same, you pray and your prayer gets answered, but how do you know it was yahweh that was answering your prayers?

The human mind is a powerful thing and easily deceives itself, we always long for a big and greater being in our lives or society, if its not God and religion, then its advanced aliens or something like that, its in our genetic makeup.

You have given two instances where you prayed a personal prayer and God answered you, but have you stopped to think about the other millions of people in the world today that are far worse than you were when you prayed, and they keep praying and they keep dying in starvation and disease, do God hate them?, what about the cancer patients praying to God for a healing, do God despises them? Why dont their prayers get answered also?...just asking an honest question.

People go to church and give testimonies of how God made them have a contract or how he helped them find their car keys but forget the millions in the world suffering and dying with no sign of help coming from anywhere even with constant prayers, why are religious people so self absorbed?

Well, if God answered your prayers, and he really exists, then ask him to solve world poverty and hunger, cure cancer and all diseases, stop natural disasters from happening and heal amputees...then we would know God is real and he does infact answers prayers.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atheist,scientists, Religious People explain according to your belive.... by EyeHateGod: 8:30pm On Nov 05, 2016
donnffd:
You know if you were a muslim and prayed to allah instead of the yahweh, those things would still have happened, does that mean allah exists?

You can try this experiment with any religion that believes in a supernatural being, the answer is always the same, you pray and your prayer gets answered, but how do you know it was yahweh that was answering your prayers?

The human mind is a powerful thing and easily deceives itself, we always long for a big and greater being in our lives or society, if its not God and religion, then its advanced aliens or something like that, its in our genetic makeup.

You have given two instances where you prayed a personal prayer and God answered you, but have you stopped to think about the other millions of people in the world today that are far worse than you were when you prayed, and they keep praying and they keep dying in starvation and disease, do God hate them?, what about the cancer patients praying to God for a healing, do God despises them? Why dont their prayers get answered also?...just asking an honest question.

People go to church and give testimonies of how God made them have a contract or how he helped them find their car keys but forget the millions in the world suffering and dying with no sign of help coming from anywhere even with constant prayers, why are religious people so self absorbed?

Well, if God answered your prayers, and he really exists, then ask him to solve world poverty and hunger, cure cancer and all diseases, stop natural disasters from happening and heal amputees...then we would know God is real and he does infact answers prayers.
you shouldn't have bothered answering the op Is just looking for argument...

If he really wants to learn he knows what to do..

1 Like

Re: Atheist,scientists, Religious People explain according to your belive.... by dejilg(m): 8:31pm On Nov 05, 2016
donnffd:

colossal ignorance...solving world problem even wen d world reject his offerings to make them whole? every time I hear or see people type this I just can't help but see their ignorance, that statement shows that u have set the rules of right and wrong for "god" and this mere action makes that "god" not greater than u are. did u even think through abt the standards God will uphold? does the world meet that standard? Please think before u suggest that next time...

2 Likes

Re: Atheist,scientists, Religious People explain according to your belive.... by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 05, 2016
dejilg:

colossal ignorance...solving world problem even wen d world reject his offerings to make them whole? every time I hear or see people type this I just can't help but see their ignorance, that statement shows that u have set the rules of right and wrong for "god" and this mere action makes that "god" not greater than u are. did u even think through abt the standards God will uphold? does the world meet that standard? Please think before u suggest that next time...
See you undecided so it is wrong to suggest that he should pray for all the starving children in the world to get food for atleast a year? Why then? How can such selflessness be considered against God's will?
Or is it because you know it will never be answered?
As for the OP. Traditional worshippers probably experienced the same thing you mentioned. As do Muslims, and Hindus and any other religion you can think of. Do you believe that all their Gods are real too?
If not, then answered prayers are not proof of any God. Not unless the prayers are unambiguous.
Like praying for an amputees limb to regrow
Getting heads when you throw a coin 50 times in a row
Feeding all the starving children for a year
Getting snake eyes on dice fifty times in a row
E.t.c
These prayers can never happen by luck. Only a supernatural force can make them come through.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist,scientists, Religious People explain according to your belive.... by ever811(m): 9:15pm On Nov 05, 2016
donnffd:

if I show you in the bible where God made us to understand that he is aware of the things you mentioned and it will surely be cast out in the new Jerusalem (world) you will still not believe, so continue...God is not forcing any one to believe in him that's why he gave us freedom and we are using it against him...

2 Likes

Re: Atheist,scientists, Religious People explain according to your belive.... by ever811(m): 9:17pm On Nov 05, 2016
EyeHateGod:

you shouldn't have bothered answering the op Is just looking for argument...

If he really wants to learn he knows what to do..
you said so...educate me pls...that's why iam here thank you..
Re: Atheist,scientists, Religious People explain according to your belive.... by ever811(m): 9:23pm On Nov 05, 2016
Lennycool:

See you undecided so it is wrong to suggest that he should pray for all the starving children in the world to get food for atleast a year? Why then? How can such selflessness be considered against God's will?
As for the OP. Traditional worshippers probably experienced the same thing you mentioned. As do Muslims, and Hindus and any other religion you can think of. Do you believe that all their Gods are real too?
If not, then answered prayers are not proof of any God. Not unless the prayers are unambiguous.
E.t.c
These prayers can never happen by luck. Only a supernatural force can make them come through.
you are just yearling around... if not God then tell me what other means sir...is it matter or Chemical reactions.. thank you

1 Like

Re: Atheist,scientists, Religious People explain according to your belive.... by dejilg(m): 9:50pm On Nov 05, 2016
Lennycool:

E.t.c

Bro relax...
did u read his post? and did u read my comment?
He set a rule about wat God ought to do and not that we should pray about it (they are 2 diff things)
again how does God doing what u described solves the problem of the world? and why can't we be so merciful to ourselves that we need God to do even things we can do? why can't we do our part? dis u even bother to know the mind of God ? are u not limiting Him to ur own standards? isn't this the issue I picked with him? why are u not addressing that?

1 Like

Re: Atheist,scientists, Religious People explain according to your belive.... by donnffd(m): 10:51pm On Nov 05, 2016
dejilg:

dejilg:

Bro relax...
did u read his post? and did u read my comment?
He set a rule about wat God ought to do and not that we should pray about it (they are 2 diff things)
again how does God doing what u described solves the problem of the world? and why can't we be so merciful to ourselves that we need God to do even things we can do? why can't we do our part? dis u even bother to know the mind of God ? are u not limiting Him to ur own standards? isn't this the issue I picked with him? why are u not addressing that?

You read a post and your first response is to insult,how can i really take you seriously?, but your second post is what prompted this response.

it is very obvious you did not read my post and just jumped at the first chance to counter it...go and read it again, i asked the OP some questions and asked him to stop being selfish and pray for people who suffer from cancer and die from Natural disasters, i am wondering which standard i am setting for God if i asked someone to pray to him to prevent world hunger and suffering.

If your God is so powerful and so loving, why does he allow people die from earthquakes and hurricanes?, you cannot argue that natural disasters is something caused by man or something we can fix, can you?

Why does he answer your prayer to get a new car and a new job but ignores the thousands of starving children who are born into abject poverty?

Which kind of standard does your God have?

NB: if you believe God should answer your prayer of finding your car keys but ignore innocent children dying from cancer and starvation, then you are a terrible person indeed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist,scientists, Religious People explain according to your belive.... by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 05, 2016
ever811:
you are just yearling around... if not God then tell me what other means sir...is it matter or Chemical reactions.. thank you
Calm down
It was just improbable luck.
If you refuse to accept this then it means every God in existence from every religion is real as they also answer prayers.
Re: Atheist,scientists, Religious People explain according to your belive.... by ever811(m): 11:19pm On Nov 05, 2016
Lennycool:

Calm down
It was just improbable luck.
If you refuse to accept this then it means every God in existence from every religion is real as they also answer prayers.
sir..I am open to all knowledge...i am in search of truth an knowledge.. so calm down and educate me..by answering this few questions.. (1) define luck and relate it with the physical.
(2)..I just spoke words which I did not direct them to no human in particular saying it should be a call for a job that should wake me up..6:15am it happened with some one I never thought of for years....something happened after a week...I outer same words directing it to no human in particular and it happened same time 6:15am..to me I assumed its spiritual..you said no its physical.. so my brother can you clarify my folly as to how its physical?..thank you..

1 Like

Re: Atheist,scientists, Religious People explain according to your belive.... by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 05, 2016
ever811:
sir..I am open to all knowledge...i am in search of truth an knowledge.. so calm down and educate me..by answering this few questions.. (1) define luck and relate it with the physical.
(2)..I just spoke words which I did not direct them to no human in particular saying it should be a call for a job that should wake me up..6:15am it happened with some one I never thought of for years....something happened after a week...I outer same words directing it to no human in particular and it happened same time 6:15am..to me I assumed its spiritual..you said no its physical.. so my brother can you clarify my folly as to how its physical?..thank you..

Luck is when something highly improbable happens.

You prayed and it happened soon after. What of all the times you prayed and nothing happened?
What of the millions that pray and nothing happens?
The odds of winning a lottery is very improbable, in some cases 1 in 20 million. But people still win it don't they. If you were to pray every single time for things that could not happen by luck(like the examples I mentioned above) and it happened then you can attribute it to God.

1 Like

Re: Atheist,scientists, Religious People explain according to your belive.... by ever811(m): 11:38pm On Nov 05, 2016
Lennycool:

Luck is when something highly improbable happens.

You prayed and it happened soon after. What of all the times you prayed and nothing happened?
What of the millions that pray and nothing happens?
The odds of winning a lottery is very improbable, in some cases 1 in 20 million. But people still win it don't they. If you were to pray every single time for things that could not happen by luck(like the examples I mentioned above) and it happened then you can attribute it to God.
questions number 2..sir you haven't answered..thank you...if luck is improbable... then something else is responsible for the number 2 question sir..cause it is probable in every sense...read it carefully...thank you
Re: Atheist,scientists, Religious People explain according to your belive.... by Nobody: 11:42pm On Nov 05, 2016
ever811:
questions number 2..sir you haven't answered..thank you...if luck is improbable... then something else is responsible for the number 2 question sir..cause it is probable in every sense...read it carefully...thank you
It is luck bro. Very good luck. A person that won the lottery would find it harder to believe than this your prayer that got answered. Can you imagine being chosen amongst 20 million people?
Yet it happens.
Re: Atheist,scientists, Religious People explain according to your belive.... by Weah96: 12:22am On Nov 06, 2016
Humans cannot survive without food. After starving for days, you were bound to get food sooner rather than later. You are over thinking it.

Talk to me when you don't have a business going already, and then clients still call anyway to dash you money.
But for you to be an independent contractor and not know that there will be hungry days, means that you probably mismanaged your funds.
Re: Atheist,scientists, Religious People explain according to your belive.... by ever811(m): 12:44am On Nov 06, 2016
Lennycool:

It is luck bro. Very good luck. A person that won the lottery would find it harder to believe than this your prayer that got answered. Can you imagine being chosen amongst 20 million people?
Yet it happens.
Cary your wahala dey go abeg...I thought you were up to something ...

1 Like

Re: Atheist,scientists, Religious People explain according to your belive.... by ever811(m): 12:49am On Nov 06, 2016
Weah96:
Humans cannot survive without food. After starving for days, you were bound to get food sooner rather than later. You are over thinking it.

Talk to me when you don't have a business going already, and then clients still call anyway to dash you money.
But for you to be an independent contractor and not know that there will be hungry days, means that you probably mismanaged your funds.
read your comment again and see if it has anything to do with the topic...

1 Like

Re: Atheist,scientists, Religious People explain according to your belive.... by Weah96: 3:44am On Nov 06, 2016
ever811:
read your comment again and see if it has anything to do with the topic...

What is the topic about?
Re: Atheist,scientists, Religious People explain according to your belive.... by Nobody: 6:14am On Nov 06, 2016
ever811:
Cary your wahala dey go abeg...I thought you were up to something ...
grin I still am
Re: Atheist,scientists, Religious People explain according to your belive.... by AgentOfAllah: 6:20am On Nov 06, 2016
Op, it's impossible for anybody to give any meaningful explanation to your experiences and I'll demonstrate why to you:

1) Your experiences were uniquely yours, so you'll have to provide more than those three instances before any conclusions can be drawn. You simply haven't provided enough information. For instance, I don't know how many times you've prayed in your life, and how many of those prayers were answered. I don't know how long you've been a private contractor, how many clients you have, and what they think about the quality of your jobs. I don't know how many jobs you've executed without prayers since you became a contractor, etc.
2) After all of the information, I would still need some control samples to check how much your experience diverges from the norm, so I'd have to compare your experience with that of contractors of other belief systems, e.g. Muslims, Hindus, Jews, atheists, Buddhists and so on. Only this way will I be able to know that your prayers have enjoyed an unusual amount of attention from god.
3) Even after you provide me with all required information, I have no guarantees that you have been completely honest, so I might be able to come up with a scientific number, but that does not mean it wouldn't have been sullied by disinformation.

I hope you can now appreciate the difficulty of your request. However, I can offer you clarity based on probability theory:
Consider a scenario where ALL of your prayers aren't answered. This would be an improbability which could be given the interpretation that a sentient, purposeful god truly exists, only you've been praying to the wrong one.

The bottom line is that as far as my experience goes, the 'answered prayers' illusion has an above-zero probabilistic value, and is thus, not an unusual phenomenon.

5 Likes

Re: Atheist,scientists, Religious People explain according to your belive.... by EyeHateGod: 8:31am On Nov 06, 2016
ever811:
you said so...educate me pls...that's why iam here thank you..
No need i have seen Your other Threads...
Re: Atheist,scientists, Religious People explain according to your belive.... by ashjay001(m): 9:39am On Nov 06, 2016
ever811:

op, lets leave all ds xtians and atheist 1st!

My take is, u just discovered d 'god' in u! Use it well, afterall we are supposedly made in God's image.

The atheists av a point, every adherent of every religion, gets his prayers ans at some point, where I believe dey derail is claiming it as several gods! Its just d one God, but u need to tap into ur inner self to access him!

Practicing any religion, doesnt guarantee access, so far as u've not discovered ur inner deity/chi!

Forget religion and enjoy ur relationship with God, one on one!

If though av faith as a mustard seed, ........
Build up ur faith to such proportions as to uproot mountains! Really, u can, without having to resort to any particular belief or unbelief!
Re: Atheist,scientists, Religious People explain according to your belive.... by ever811(m): 9:53am On Nov 06, 2016
ashjay001:

My take is, u just discovered d 'god' in u! Use it well, afterall we are supposedly made in God's image.

The atheists av a point, every adherent of every religion, gets his prayers ans at some point, where I believe dey derail is claiming it as several gods! Its just d one God, but u need to tap into ur inner self to access him!

Practicing any religion, doesnt guarantee access, so far as u've not discovered ur inner deity/chi!

Build up ur faith to such proportions as to uproot mountains! Really, u can, without having to resort to any particular belief or unbelief!
great...I think we on same page..some how..thanks
Re: Atheist,scientists, Religious People explain according to your belive.... by ever811(m): 10:06am On Nov 06, 2016
AgentOfAllah:
Op, it's impossible for anybody to give any meaningful explanation to your experiences and I'll demonstrate why to you:

1) Your experiences were uniquely yours, so you'll have to provide more than those three instances before any conclusions can be drawn. You simply haven't provided enough information. For instance, I don't know how many times you've prayed in your life, and how many of those prayers were answered. I don't know how long you've been a private contractor, how many clients you have, and what they think about the quality of your jobs. I don't know how many jobs you've executed without prayers since you became a contractor, etc.
2) After all of the information, I would still need some control samples to check how much your experience diverges from the norm, so I'd have to compare your experience with that of contractors of other belief systems, e.g. Muslims, Hindus, Jews, atheists, Buddhists and so on. Only this way will I be able to know that your prayers have enjoyed an unusual amount of attention from god.
3) Even after you provide me with all required information, I have no guarantees that you have been completely honest, so I might be able to come up with a scientific number, but that does not mean it wouldn't have been sullied by disinformation.

I hope you can now appreciate the difficulty of your request. However, I can offer you clarity based on probability theory:
Consider a scenario where ALL of your prayers aren't answered. This would be an improbability which could be given the interpretation that a sentient, purposeful god truly exists, only you've been praying to the wrong one.

The bottom line is that as far as my experience goes, the 'answered prayers' illusion has an above-zero probabilistic value, and is thus, not an unusual phenomenon.
if I understand you very well,even if I provide all the information you need you still cannot answer my question base on some factors that are beyond you,me or any human....cause you will still hang on such excuses as ,"I have not been honest with my information" ..how is it possible to give you the exact number of times I have prayed in my life?..do I go to my clients to ask them what they think about my work so I can tell you,? ...this impossibility is where I think the supernatural fits in,don't you think so?..
Re: Atheist,scientists, Religious People explain according to your belive.... by Etesam(m): 10:27am On Nov 06, 2016
ashjay001:

It's all about belief.
Theists believe [G]od.
Atheists believe [R]ationality/[E]volution.
Re: Atheist,scientists, Religious People explain according to your belive.... by ashjay001(m): 10:39am On Nov 06, 2016
Etesam:

It's all about belief.
Theists believe [G]od.
Atheists believe [R]ationality/[E]volution.

My take being, d op doesnt need any particular stance(xtian, islam, atheism etc), to access his faith/belief!
Re: Atheist,scientists, Religious People explain according to your belive.... by Etesam(m): 10:50am On Nov 06, 2016
ashjay001:

My take being, d op doesnt need any particular stance(xtian, islam, atheism etc), to access his faith/belief!
You shd have observed the bolded text.
Human knowledge is limited.
To fill in the gap, we believe.
Re: Atheist,scientists, Religious People explain according to your belive.... by donnffd(m): 11:35am On Nov 06, 2016
ever811:
if I show you in the bible where God made us to understand that he is aware of the things you mentioned and it will surely be cast out in the new Jerusalem (world) you will still not believe, so continue...God is not forcing any one to believe in him that's why he gave us freedom and we are using it against him...

So let me get this straight, God answers your prayer a few hours after you prayed but ignores the millions suffering and promises he would answer theirs when the new Jerusalem comes?

Seriously?

1 Like

Re: Atheist,scientists, Religious People explain according to your belive.... by Auki: 12:11pm On Nov 06, 2016
When in need of anything, called your God alone. He hears and will answer your prayer.

Do not call Jesus or any creation of God. None hears and answer prayer except God. Call Jesus one million time your prayer will not be answered. Just test it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

38 Reasons Why Jesus Is Not God / We Care, But God Heals (have You Seen This At Any Hospital Before?) / Questioning The Implausibilities 4 (myth Or Truth)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.