Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,923 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours (10898 Views)

Man Slams Religious People Who Criticize Women Who Do Plastic Surgery / Things That Religious Or Church People Do To Medical Doctors . / Joyce Meyer Defends Tattoos, Says She Might Get One To Make Religious People Mad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 08, 2019
Talking Donkey - Hee Haw did it say ?

Talking Snake - sssssssssssssss into English ? You must be loony

Muhammad and the flying donkey - If you believe this you need to be flogged

Talking ants - Yeah right

Walking on water - Defies the law of physics

Trinity - this one is more complex than Arithmetic . 1+1+1 = 1 grin

Hell fire - eternal roasting with the everlasting smell of burning rotten flesh - yuck

Pray without medicine for healing - write your will before you do and let us have your life insurance details

1 Million species of animals into one giant Noah boat - ? Are you serious ? Do you also believe in Ali Baba and the flying carpet ? SMH

If you drink poison , you will not be hurt - Oya Christian gals and girls who is the first to test this ? Please let someone video it for us cheesy

You will pick up a snake ( preferable black mamba ) and it will not bite you - Again please try this and let someone video it

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 08, 2019
Someone said this online ;

"So Jesus will fly in on a white horse and Muhammad will roll in on a donkey? "

1 Like

Re: Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours by Deicide: 2:01pm On Jan 08, 2019
Crazy to you not crazy to them

3 Likes

Re: Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours by Narijoel(m): 2:07pm On Jan 08, 2019
OP the tables that you are shaking
Just continue...

1 Like

Re: Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours by FOLYKAZE(m): 2:13pm On Jan 08, 2019
There is this believe that cobweb is used by spiritual enemies to tie down one destiny. It cuts across all religion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 08, 2019
Deicide:
Crazy to you not crazy to them

You believe a prophet flew on a donkey to Jerusalem ??

4 Likes

Re: Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours by mommusaddiq(f): 2:27pm On Jan 08, 2019
[/b]
frosbel2:
[b]Talking Donkey
- Hee Haw did it say ?

Hell fire - eternal roasting with the everlasting smell of burning rotten flesh - yuck

Pray without medicine for healing - write your will before you do and let us have your life insurance details

1 Million species of animals into one giant Noah boat - ? Are you serious ? Do you also believe in Ali Baba and the flying carpet ? SMH

If you drink poison , you will not be hurt - Oya Christian gals and girls who is the first to test this ? Please let someone video it for us cheesy

You will pick up a snake ( preferable black mamba ) and it will not bite you - Again please try this and let someone video it

Many gods and they never contradicts......what a lie angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours by mommusaddiq(f): 2:29pm On Jan 08, 2019
mommusaddiq:
[b][/b]

Many gods and they never contradicts......what a lie angry
Re: Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours by Deicide: 2:42pm On Jan 08, 2019
frosbel2:

You believe a prophet flew on a donkey to Jerusalem ??
What if it was electrical donkey that can fly grin

5 Likes

Re: Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours by janettee(f): 2:45pm On Jan 08, 2019
frosbel2:

That Noah's story is so untrue but you know to religious people, everything written in the bible must be 100% true.

9 Likes

Re: Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours by janettee(f): 2:48pm On Jan 08, 2019
Jesus fed 5000 people with five loaves of bread and two fishes grin.

god created Eve from Adam's rib undecided.

All humans originated from Adam and Eve lipsrsealed.

8 Likes

Re: Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours by Dantedasz(m): 4:13pm On Jan 08, 2019
That they should kill unbelievers on behalf of their God(s) and then turn around and proclaim their religion as peaceful and their God(s)as loving.
AND I MEAN ALL RELIGIONS WITHOUT EXCEPTION.
All religious beliefs are dangerous to a non believer.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 08, 2019
frosbel2:
I've always enjoyed Balaam's conversation with his donkey (Numbers 22: 21-30). I can't believe that the words: "Am I not your own donkey? Have I been in the habit of doing this to you?" were written with a straight face. grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 08, 2019
janettee:

Now that takes some FAITH to believe cheesy

FAITH is the END OF LOGIC and the beginning of MADNESS.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 08, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

I've always enjoyed Balaam's conversation with his donkey (Numbers 22: 21-30). I can't believe that the words: "Am I not your own donkey? Have I been in the habit of doing this to you?" were written with a straight face. grin

Trust me if the Donkey actually did talk, everybody would have fled the scene. smiley

And besides, why have we not witnessed animals talking for the past 1000 years.

9 Likes

Re: Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 08, 2019
Dantedasz:
That they should kill unbelievers on behalf of their God(s) and then turn around and proclaim their religion as peaceful and their God(s)as loving.
AND I MEAN ALL RELIGIONS WITHOUT EXCEPTION.
All religious beliefs are dangerous to a non believer.

Oh yes.

My religion is a religion of peace but we will behead you if you leave. Or , my God is the only God and we will wipe out your cities and massacre all your women and children if you refuse to obey him.

Think about the Inquisition when the Catholic church perpetrated the massacre of tens of thousands , all because they disagreed with the church. Now, that really is a religion of peace.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours by CAPSLOCKED: 5:26pm On Jan 08, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

MY FAVORITE ONE IS THE PART WHERE JESUS KNELT DOWN TO BEG GOD (ALSO HIMSELF) TO NOT ALLOW HIM DIE. HE ALSO DID SAME ON THE CROSS WHEN HE WENT LIKE "MY GOD, MY GOD, WHY HE YOU FORSAKEN ME?" (MORE LIKE MYSELF, MYSELF, WHY HE I FORSAKEN ME?) grin
I'M WORRIED HOW JESUS (ALSO GOD) TRIED TO ESCAPE FROM THE MISSION HE CAME DOWN TO EARTH FOR. OR DID HE NOT KNOW HE WAS GONNA DIE? WHY THEN DID HE PRAY TO GOD (HIMSELF) IN BLOOD AND TEARS TO LET THE CUP PASS BY? MAYBE HE FELL IN LOVE WITH MAGDALENE'S BOOTY AND DECIDED TO ABORT MISSION. grin
NOTHING ADDS UP.

SHAME ON THE AUTHORS OF THESE VERSES WHO FORGOT TO INCLUDE THAT THE WHOLE THING IS A JOKE AT THE END.
SHAME ON THE ADULTS WHO HAVE TAKEN THIS MISTAKE OF A JOKE TOO FAR.
SHAME ON Y'ALL IN FACT.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 08, 2019
When I came to the UK newly and was carrying religion on my head, I once said to this young white guy I was working with and dissecting fresh chickens with a sharp knife , that I hear God talk to me always.

Little did I know that in the UK once you say that God talks to you directly they think you are mentally ill. The guy panicked because of the knife in my hand, he thought I was insane.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours by danvon(m): 5:59pm On Jan 08, 2019
Enjoy your five hours of fame

*Pathetic*
Re: Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours by Dantedasz(m): 6:00pm On Jan 08, 2019
What about the story of Noah and his floating zoo?
Or the man living in a belly of a fish?
Or the ridiculous story of the Tower of Babel and God confusing language because the Tower was reaching heaven?
I guess God hasn't heard of the Burj Khalifa or the Trump towers. He needs to come down and confuse language a bit more.

6 Likes

Re: Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours by raphieMontella: 6:03pm On Jan 08, 2019
frosbel2:

Talk

the most absurd is Hell fire,, yet they believe it with so much intensity...

it is obvious that pain is felt as a result of receptors in the skin(physical)..with or without scientific validations(though it is proven by science) as we can even observe pain in animals as a result of physicality...

it is even common knowledge that hospitals perform surgeries on patients and they do not feel pain...

yet..my religious freaks believe a physical flame(sulphur and brimstone bla bla bla) will supposedly burn their supposed immaterial soul...

any normal brain should know it doesn't align..

the morality behind the supposed hellfire and it's God is sickening at the very least sef...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours by raphieMontella: 6:08pm On Jan 08, 2019
Dantedasz:
What about the story of Noah and his floating zoo?
Or the man living in a belly of a fish?
Or the ridiculous story of the Tower of Babel and God confusing language because the Tower was reaching heaven?
I guess God hasn't heard of the Burj Khalifa or the Trump towers. He needs to come down and confuse language a bit more.
honestly,, I was expecting the Tower of Babel season 2 when Neil Armstrong flew to the moon

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours by janettee(f): 6:09pm On Jan 08, 2019
frosbel2:

Now that takes some FAITH to believe cheesy

FAITH is the END OF LOGIC and the beginning of MADNESS.

Lol grin..
Re: Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours by raphieMontella: 6:12pm On Jan 08, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

I've been trying my best to get access to that Jewish desert weed...

that's some real shit..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours by MJBOLT: 10:36am On Jan 09, 2019
Jesus is coming

The entire Earth was flooded in 40 days 40 nights grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours by spongeisback: 10:50am On Jan 09, 2019
Giving God money.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours by LordReed(m): 1:38pm On Jan 09, 2019
janettee:

It was updated, all humans came from Noah and his sons.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 09, 2019
God is a/an worship freak/mastermind-that operates-without-respect-for-logic-therefore-masterminding-nonsense/spirit/designer/everything/source/creator/9dimensional being/intelligence-behind-genetic-misdeamenors/divine consciousness/beginning without beginning, etc.

What a whatchamacallit!!!!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours by MuttleyLaff: 2:13pm On Jan 09, 2019
My favourite is this said by religious people sharing same hat with homophobes:"homosexual behaviour should be unlearned" like as if gays, in the first instance, learned same sex attraction
Re: Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 09, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
My favourite is this said by religious people sharing same hat with homophobes:"homosexual behaviour should be unlearned"

homosexual behaviour can be learnt and unlearnt or not unlearnt, but it does not come naturally !! sad cheesy

1 Like

Re: Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 09, 2019
raphieMontella:

that's some real shit..
God can't function by LOGIC so he/she has to be someone that is extremely insane.
Re: Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 09, 2019
raphieMontella:

that's some real shit..
God can't function by LOGIC so he/she has to be someone that is extremely insane. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

D / Chosen For Laughter. Sermon And Prayer Point By Pastor E A Adeboye / Christianity, Islam, African Traditional Religion, Which Is More Tolerant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.