Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,928 members, 7,838,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Atheist,scientists, Religious People explain according to your belive.... - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist,scientists, Religious People explain according to your belive.... (1805 Views)

Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours / Christian Scientists Vs Atheist Scientists / Joyce Meyer Defends Tattoos, Says She Might Get One To Make Religious People Mad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheist,scientists, Religious People explain according to your belive.... by ever811(m): 12:35pm On Nov 06, 2016
donnffd:

So let me get this straight, God answers your prayer a few hours after you prayed but ignores the millions suffering and promises he would answer theirs when the new Jerusalem comes?

Seriously?
if you have a bible at home...let me know so I can show you how to understand Gods ways than dwelling on scientific theories or atheist mentality.open your mind so you can understand spiritual operations.you are mortal and you have refuse to admit your reliance on external force which you experience every day of your life.you people hypocritically accuse us of believing in the white mans God but while you dwell on the white man theories.. you believe in the with man declared course of your existence by evolution which is as inconsistent as the story changes by day.but won't allow us believe in the white mans consistent God of creation ..
Re: Atheist,scientists, Religious People explain according to your belive.... by Weah96: 12:59pm On Nov 06, 2016
ever811:
if you have a bible at home...let me know so I can show you how to understand Gods ways than dwelling on scientific theories or atheist mentality.open your mind so you can understand spiritual operations.

Chai!! So you're offering lessons in a course called the ways of God?
Re: Atheist,scientists, Religious People explain according to your belive.... by ever811(m): 1:06pm On Nov 06, 2016
donnffd:

So let me get this straight, God answers your prayer a few hours after you prayed but ignores the millions suffering and promises he would answer theirs when the new Jerusalem comes?

Seriously?
Re: Atheist,scientists, Religious People explain according to your belive.... by AgentOfAllah: 1:27pm On Nov 06, 2016
ever811:
if I understand you very well,even if I provide all the information you need you still cannot answer my question base on some factors that are beyond you,me or any human....cause you will still hang on such excuses as ,"I have not been honest with my information" ..how is it possible to give you the exact number of times I have prayed in my life?..do I go to my clients to ask them what they think about my work so I can tell you,? ...this impossibility is where I think the supernatural fits in,don't you think so?..
I wouldn't say you understood me very well. In fact, I doubt you understood me at all! If anything could explain the difficulty of the task you've set, it would be your sloppy attention to detail, and there's nothing supernatural about that!!

3 Likes

Re: Atheist,scientists, Religious People explain according to your belive.... by ever811(m): 1:59pm On Nov 06, 2016
AgentOfAllah:

I wouldn't say you understood me very well. In fact, I doubt you understood me at all! If anything could explain the difficulty of the task you've set, it would be your sloppy attention to detail, and there's nothing supernatural about that!!
thank you...
Re: Atheist,scientists, Religious People explain according to your belive.... by ashjay001(m): 2:29pm On Nov 06, 2016
Etesam:
You shd have observed the bolded text. Human knowledge is limited. To fill in the gap, we believe.

Another way of putting it! Me likey!
I did observe d bolded, just couldnt really pin ur stance down!
Re: Atheist,scientists, Religious People explain according to your belive.... by Etesam(m): 4:42pm On Nov 06, 2016
ashjay001:

Another way of putting it! Me likey!

I did observe d bolded, just couldnt really pin ur stance down!
What does it matter what I believe?
Re: Atheist,scientists, Religious People explain according to your belive.... by AgentOfAllah: 6:03pm On Nov 06, 2016
ever811:
thank you...
You're welcome, bud.
Re: Atheist,scientists, Religious People explain according to your belive.... by donnffd(m): 7:31pm On Nov 06, 2016
ever811:
if you have a bible at home...let me know so I can show you how to understand Gods ways than dwelling on scientific theories or atheist mentality.open your mind so you can understand spiritual operations.you are mortal and you have refuse to admit your reliance on external force which you experience every day of your life.you people hypocritically accuse us of believing in the white mans God but while you dwell on the white man theories.. you believe in the with man declared course of your existence by evolution which is as inconsistent as the story changes by day.but won't allow us believe in the white mans consistent God of creation ..

Lol, you are funny, go through your post, you did not make one single point regarding the question i asked, i did not argue with you, i just asked a simple question and you start attacking me...lol, doesnt that show your little understanding of what you seem to promote...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Would Ask God For One Thing Only, What Would Be? / Why Does An Omnipotent Being Have Enemies? /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.